[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to spend the rest of my life ALONE and I am happy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: davids5.jpg (41KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
davids5.jpg
41KB, 604x453px
I am an M2F. I endured pain, humiliation, hours and hours of pain and more pain, surgeries, spent tons and tons of money to become who I am today, made a lot of sacrifices, and you think I am going to end up with a disgusting, filthy, repulsive tranny chaser? No, thank you. I made peace with the fact that I will spend my life by myself and I am much much better than settling with a chaser. It makes much more sense to me. People think, mistakenly, that they should settle with a chaser, however, a tranny chaser is the *most* incompatible individual you might end up with. He wants you for the wrong reasons. He desires you not as a person but as an object. Please consider this: being alone is more dignifying than being with a disgusting tranny chaser
>>
>>7289101
Ok, werk
>>
Don't worry OP I'm sure you'll be alone forever
>>
>>7289122
and so what? Much better being alone than ending up with a fucking chaser who dresses up like a nurse or French Maid and infects you with Hiv. Being alone is not as bad as people think.
>>
> I am going to spend the rest of my life ALONE and I am happy
I am in the same boat tbqh familia.
Good luck with you're life and everything.
>>
>>7289101
i couldn't agree more with you. I have no respect for people who can't live by themselves and end up in bad relationships with losers. Not only tranny chasers, but fags who can't be by themselves and end up with effeminate fags, or women who marry losers..
>>
>>7289101
tranny chasers make you believe things and trannies are stupid and gullible to believe that. For instance, they say "honey, I love you and accept you", "honey, I am not sucking a cock, I see it as a long clit" next thing you know is that they are getting fucked in the ass by any truck driver with a wig and/or you find they dress up themselves. Again, don't be desperate. Being alone is still better than being with an HIV infested chaser
>>
>>7289135
It's fine. If you want to be alone, nobody is stopping you or saying that you shouldn't be alone.
>>
>>7289173
not true. People demonize, criminalize and ridicule those who are single and alone. In fact, they are seen as lepers, pathetic losers who are not good enough to get a husband or wife. It's all a bunch of bullshit. It's all a lie. If you are a tranny, the sooner you realize truth, the better
>>
>>7289163
>I am not sucking a cock, I see it as a long clit
l m a o
m
a
o
>>
>>7289187
What I meant is that nobody on here is arguing with your desire to be alone. If you want to be alone, it's fine. I don't know why you're being so confrontational in this thread, everyone's agreeing with you.
>>
>>7289135
Idunno about chasers, but I do know I've met some people who have gone on a similar charade as yours, and it's usually the case that they have emotional problems that they don't want to deal with, so instead of trying to fix that they try to separate themselves from the rest of the world in hopes that they'll find a satisfying life

Yeah, chasers are pretty unlikable, that's to be sure. But I think you should spend some time *actually* alone before you start to idealize it
>>
>>7289192
I swear to God this is true. Plenty of chasers say that they are not slurping on a 9 inch cock, they are just sucking a slightly larger clitoris. And when chasers get fucked in their shitty asses, doggie style, they say "honey, this is not what I like, but I do it only for you, not for me". Also, chasers call it "exotic sex". Exotic sex for chasers is getting fucked in the ass, sucking cocks, and licking balls. After all, they are straight because while they are slurping on your cock and savoring it as if it was their last filet mignon before getting executed... they see you as a girl, so, they are straight
>>
>>7289214
I spent time alone and it is much better than being with a chaser. Realistically, how could you possibly believe that a straight alpha male is going to have a long term relationship with a tranny? It is more unlikely than winning the lottery. So, it's better off to just embrace reality. These fairy tales you believe in are actually very harmful because you set yourself up for disappointment.
>>
Do you all totally rule out the possibility that there are guys who either don't care or like the fact that you have a dick BUT have no interest in using it sexually? Unless you're going for SRS labeling any guy who doesn't mind your penis a 'chaser' is setting yourself up for failure.

In the long run nobody will be happy alone. Humans are social animals. We need each other for companionship.
>>
>>7289101
You are sick and fucked up in head real hard, not everyone is unlucky as you and chaser is someone who desires your kind of body /dick girl????!?!? You don't need person idd you need fucking grave.
>>
>>7289670
>Do you all totally rule out the possibility that there are guys who like the fact that you have a dick BUT have no interest in using it sexually?
Sorry, that's still demeaning.
>>
>>7289670
I have had SRS. I have full orgasms and SRS was a total success. I promise. FFS was a failure, though. Anyway, I do not believe in fairy tales. I know that a straight alpha male will not want someone like me. Instead of hoping for something that will never happen, I prefer to give up
>>
>>7289670
this is bullshit. It is not true that nobody is happy alone. I have never had a boyfriend and every time I attempted to have one, I was miserable. When I am out with people, I am miserable. When I am home, I am serene.
>>
>>7289733
What about the guys that just don't care either way?
>>
>>7289941
Well it can be comfortable if you get anxiety around people but it's also lonely as hell.
>>
>>7289999
Unless they're opposed to SRS for some reason, sure, whatever.
>>
>>7289101
it's not either-or

my current bf didn't even know how trans people worked before i explained him
>>
what is a tranny chaser?
>>
>>7289927
Why are you worried about chasers if you're post-op? I thought chasers were only interested in dick. The fact that you've had the surgery should keep them away if you tell them.

Also why are you only interested in 'alpha males'? It sounds like you either don't pass or are unattractive, so why do you seem to only be interested in top tier males instead of someone who is more of a match with you in terms of attractiveness? It might not be your ideal but it's better than being alone.
>>
>>7290139
being alone is better than settling with a chaser or someone you are not really attracted to. Oh, really? Yes, chasers want cock, but they will get married to post-op girls because they see you as a mutilated man. Chasers are a fucked up kind of gay. So, I know plenty of chasers who are married to post-op women and yet they cheat on them with pre-op she-males. So, you think that the fact I had SRS automatically tells chasers to run away? To a hammer, everything looks like a nail. A chaser will approach someone who he believes is a tranny and hopes that she has a huge cock. How can you be so naive? Do you really believe that SRS makes you automatically indistinguishable from a real woman?
>>
>>7290181
No, I don't think SRS makes a trans woman indistinguishable from someone born a woman. However I thought what chasers were attracted to were women who look feminine but have a penis. If you neither look convincingly feminine nor have a penis I have no idea why you would attract chasers. I'm sorry you've had friends who had bad relationships with men. That doesn't mean all such relationships are dooomed. I hope you become less cynical over time.
>>
>>7290243
you are totally missing the point. I am extremely attractive but that doesn't mean I pass as a woman 100% of the times. I pass to a certain extent, especially to normal people, but I do not pass to chasers who are looking specifically for trannies. Some chasers will even lie and pretend they didn't know I was trans or that they have never been with a trans woman before. You are confusing attractiveness with being able to pass as a real woman. I have never ever seen a real relationship between a tranny and an average joe. Every single relationship I have seen with a tranny, the man was fucked up, loser, unattractive, beta or omega male who dressed up in secret. Again, you are very naive. Being passable as a real woman and being attractive are two completely different things. Like I said before, chasers are perverted freaks and warps. Yes, they are obsessed about dicks and YES, they prefer non-op trannies, however, they will still fuck an SRS pussy or have a relationship with a post-op woman (thinking of her as a mutilated man, because chasers like men who are feminized. Period)
>>
>>7290132
Shut the fuck up and lurk more new faggot.
>>
>You are confusing attractiveness with being able to pass as a real woman.
Feminine attributes are attractive to straight men, so if you are less feminine looking you will be considered less attractive to those men.
>Every single relationship I have seen with a tranny, the man was fucked up, loser, unattractive, beta or omega male who dressed up in secret.
If, as you say, trans women generally look less feminine than born women, they will be less attractive to straight men. That being the case it makes perfect sense that less attractive men will be the ones dating them. If most straight guys consider you less attractive it's only reasonable that guys you date would be at a similar level of attractiveness. You might be missing out on some nice, moderately attractive non-chaser guys since you seem to be set on either dating top-tier 'alpha males' or nobody at all.
>>
>>7290443
oh my gosh, you are so stupid. Do you realize that no matter how beautiful and attractive you are, the minute a real guy knows that you were born a man is a huge turn off? You are so stupid to think that if you look very good you will have decent guys willing to accept you. That is a myth and a dangerous one. This myth is very harmful because then trannies believe in this myth and they end up being duped or taken advantage of by unscrupulous men who make them believe they are the right one. You are also very mistaken. You can be objectively attractive in a transsexual way. You can have the typical tranny look and still considered very attractive by people who like trannies.
>>
>>7290443
an average joe, a real straight guy will prefer an ugly woman who is real over a beautiful tranny. You guys are so stupid and have a warped sense of reality. You believe in fairy tales
>>
>>7290488
>You can be objectively attractive in a transsexual way. You can have the typical tranny look and still considered very attractive by people who like trannies.

I get that, but we already established that you are not interested in guys who like trannies, who you call chasers. So the only guys you would be interested in are straight guys. Straight guys are not going to be as attracted to someone who is 'attractive in a transsexual way'. Some will still be willing to date them and could fall in love with them. But these are the straight guys who you would write off as 'losers'. Even though you are probably a match in terms of attractiveness (judging your attractiveness from a straight man's perspective, not from a 'chaser's' perspective).
>>
>>7290531
believe it or not, I pass better to straight guys than to chasers. Chasers like to idealize trannies and like to believe that even real women are trannies. Therefore, they will look for confirmatory clues to establish that someone is tranny. The real problem is that, passing is not absolute. I can pass to a straight guy for an hour, or two, with make up and hair, but then, sooner or later, the truth resurfaces. Trust and believe, I have seen many, many cases and they all have common denominators. I have met several trannies who claimed to be in a relationship with a guy. When I saw the guy in question, something was always wrong with him: either he cross-dressed, or he was disabled, basically, he was a reject that society didn't want/
>>
it is a very bad situation to be in, to be honest. You either have to be completely stealth and lie to guys, but, realistically, how many people are really stealth? I see a lot of trannies claiming to be stealth and they are grotesque monsters and anybody can see they are fucking men.
>>
>>7290568
>When I saw the guy in question, something was always wrong with him
Well something is wrong with you (I don't mean that as an insult, I mean literally, you were born in the wrong body) so who are you to demand that the guys who date you be flawless and normal?
>>
>>7290618
two wrongs don't make it right. I am wrong, I want someone who is right. I don't want another wrong. That is why I prefer to be alone rather than with another cross-dresser
>>
>>7290642
No one's saying it should be a crossdresser, just that you can't expect a flawless partner if you have flaws. I think you would be happier if you lowered your standards and found someone to share life with. If you're not depressed alone already I think you will be eventually. But it's your life, do what you want to do.
>>
>>7290897
Are you the same guy that posted in /tgg/?

How about you stop being a loser, and stop trying to tell us to lower our standards, that we should steep as low as to pick somebody like you?
>>
>>7290897
there are different types of flaws. Of course, nobody is perfect. I would be okay with someone who is divorced, with someone slightly over-weight, however, a tranny chaser? Hell no! Talk about comparing organges and apples. Flaws of a normal guy are not flaws like dressing up as a nurse or wanting to take it up in the ass. I won't lower my standards in that case
>>
File: IMG_4141.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4141.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>>7289101
Would you settle for an asexual chaser? I'm also extremely beautiful (not chad tho but chad isn't attractive).
>>
>>7290918
No, I'm not.

I'm also not saying you should go after a chaser or crossdresser. But OP only seems interested in alpha males. There are other people in the world than just alpha males and complete losers or perverts. Average guys with flaws. If you have flaws you can't demand perfection. It's not reasonable.
>>
>>7290932
His point is that you're a flaw for being trans, and shouldn't get to expect anything better than a guy dressing up as a nurse and wanting it up the ass.
>>
>>7290982
See this: >>7282330
>is study found that trans-attracted men respond sexually to traps in the same way they respond to real women, and in the same way straight men respond sexually to real women.
>However! They also found that men attracted to trannies are more likely to be AGP, which is a subtype of trans.

Chances are the chaser you find is closeted trans, and will want to transition or be a fag after some time.
>>
>>7290918
>Are you the same guy that posted in /tgg/?
No.
>>7290932
>there are different types of flaws. Of course, nobody is perfect. I would be okay with someone who is divorced, with someone slightly over-weight, however, a tranny chaser? Hell no! Talk about comparing organges and apples. Flaws of a normal guy are not flaws like dressing up as a nurse or wanting to take it up in the ass. I won't lower my standards in that case
I'm not saying you should accept some pervert. But you weren't just dismissing perverts. Is being divorced an equivalent flaw to having been born a man? Okay, whatever. Live your life. I hope you're happy alone, and if you're not I hope you find someone.
>>
>>7290991
Sorry if I offended you by calling being trans a flaw but objectively you'd have to agree. It makes your life harder, it makes you less attractive to the straight men you're interested in or makes it so they eventually realize your status and reject you. That's a flaw. Not a personality flaw, so you're justified rejecting people for having bad personalities or weird fetishes. But things beyond their control.
>>
>>7291154
>I want an mtf instead of a cis girl
>Because I can't into cis girls
>I need to go for low hanging fruits
>You're flawed for being trans and have to lower your standards!!!!
Good fucking luck.
>>
what about female chasers that like ftms for the wrong reason? are we scum too?
>>
>>7291154
well, sorry, but I live the moment. I prefer to date and have sex with real men, even if they won't stick around, than settling with a fucking chaser. I prefer 1, 2 or 3 days with a real guy as opposed to 1, 2 or 3 years with a chaser. I enjoy the moment and then move on to the next. I used to fall in love, not anymore, so, I am better like this.
>>
I knew an autogynephile who was post-op and married to a man. She was an old agp and always kept saying "My husband Bob". Like, "my husband Bob here, my husband Bob there". She would say "My husband Bob drinks beer and watches sport with his buddies" "My husband Bob works in construction". "my husband Bob likes truck". "My husband Bob always wants sex" I can go on and on and on. Everybody in the circle thought "see? this is a post-op woman who is married to a real guy who likes trucks, drinks beer and watches sports and is a regular guy" When I met my husband Bob I was scared. He was not simply ugly but scary, like a zombie, with long hair. Wait, the best part was when I showed up one day at their house and he was dressed like a French Maid. I am not kidding. His wife, the old agp said "well, I am not perfect so, why should I expect someone perfect"? I later found that Bob liked to take it up the ass and was into bestiality. This is just one of the many examples. Thank you, but I prefer to be alone for the rest of my life and not be with Bob.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 640x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 640x344px
>>7289101
>tfw repression dating makes me feel hollow
>>
>>7291189
You're ascribing motivations to me that I don't have. I don't know you and never will. I'll definitely never screw you. I'm just offering a stranger helpful realistic advice. OP talks about the pain and humiliation she suffered for being trans, clearly that makes it a flaw. If it wasn't a flaw you wouldn't have dysphoria. A flaw is anything short of perfection. It being a flaw doesn't make it your fault, nor are other peoples flaws necessarily their fault.
>>
>>7291240
Jesus, how many times do I have to say I'm not telling you to date chasers?
>>
sad thread.
>>
>>7289101
Hey, it's okay. Really. A lot of people out there are alone, and I really think it's better to be alone than to be treated like crap. There's always stuff you can do with friends or family (I hope you have people like that in your life).

t. cis foreveralone
>>
>>7289101
Well what do you expect? You are a guy dressed as a woman. No straight guy wants that. It's just how it is.

You should be glad if anyone even likes you for whatever reason. No one likes me.
>>
>>7289101
Cool story bro
>>
>>7291208
I dunno but where do I find female mtf chasers?
>>
>>7289101
>and you think I am going to end up with a disgusting, filthy, repulsive tranny chaser? No, thank you.
Translates to
>everyone willing to fuck me is horrible and cannot be anything else than a chaser.
Great job, no wonders you will stay alone forever. What more, it should stay that way for everyone's good.
>>
>>7290132
Someone who is attracted to trans people and doesn't mind that they might have the genitals of their birth sex.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
>used to think this
>now have chaser bf
Better than being lonely imo.
>>
>>7293943
>Define anyone who likes me as automatically a creep
>Ask "Why do only creeps like me?"
Lmao let me know how that works out for you..
>>
I've never come across someone so determined not to be loved as OP.
>>
>>7290991
>Guys who think your dick is a bonus are terrible
Okay, fair enough, but then you say
>Guys who think it's a flaw are also terrible
Seems like the only guys you would accept would have to be completely neutral about your genitals. Guys like that don't exist.
>>
>>7293965
I was like that. Turns out 100% straight men want nothing to do with a tranny. Now i have a chaser bf and even though he has a fetish for me I still feel wanted and loved. Cuddling is amazing and we hold hands un public and kiss wherever we go.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.