[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it racist if I don't want to fuck Muslims and black people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 12

File: CyBoUwCXAAI-eoi.jpg (67KB, 706x741px) Image search: [Google]
CyBoUwCXAAI-eoi.jpg
67KB, 706x741px
is it racist if I don't want to fuck Muslims and black people?
>>
literally everyone has their own racial preferences for who they date. it is not something exclusive to gays. owen jones can suck a nigger dick
>>
No, and that's not really the point he's making in the article. But putting on your profile "no asians" or whatever DOES make you racist. Why do you even need to put that? It's retarded.
>>
File: 1441744139805.jpg (214KB, 563x721px) Image search: [Google]
1441744139805.jpg
214KB, 563x721px
>>7287629
Let's say we would all agree that it's racist not to date blacks or arabs. What's the next step? What do they mean when they say that the "lgbt community must address this"? Should people be shamed into having sexual intercourse with people they don't like? And what does the "lgbt community" have to weigh in on this, when it's really just about white men's behavior on Grindr?

Honestly if they wish to brand me a racist for not wanting to sleep with blacks and arabs that's fine, I don't care. I won't give up my bodily integrity because some newspaper clown said I should.
>>
>>7287649

so if you are going to reject 100% of Asians, that's ok, but if you actually put that in your dating app profile that's racist?

I think you just mean it's rude.
>>
>>7287649
What other preferences shouldn't you be allowed to state on your profile? No height preferences? No weight preferences? Why does peoples preferences have to be a secret that they have to hide? Because everything from your gender to the colour of your skin is just a bodily function, not something that's more or less valuable. So why should we be allowed to sort out potential partners with one category and not the other? And more specifically, why should we listen to what anyone else have to say when it comes to how we select our partners?
>>
>>7287629
I will never understand this sjw way of thinking

>men are not entitled to sex! If they talk to a woman who doesn't want to be talked to they are literally raping her!!!

>minorities are entitled to get sex from white men! If white men aren't attracted to them then they are being RACIST!
>>
>>7287657
ive seen every single ethnicity state their racial preferences. It's not exclusive to white men. I live in a place with a large pop. of asian people and I have repeatedly seen them state they were only looking for other asians on their dating profiles.
its not racist
>>
>>7287669
Well yeah I meant it's rude.

>>7287672
Because it has many more implications than just you don't like somebody's skin colour. It's just insulting in a different way.
>>
>>7287681
I don't think it is either, but my point is that the person who wrote the article tries to make this a "lgbt-community" problem when in reality the whole thing is just an issue because minorities are being salty.

Imagine if it was the opposite, if black men en masse would state they didn't want to sleep with white men and the white men complained. I suspect they'd say something like "white men needs to stop trying to colonize gay black men!" or something like that. In the end the article just follows the narrative. Blame white people.
>>
File: 35423w2523.png (939KB, 3520x2977px) Image search: [Google]
35423w2523.png
939KB, 3520x2977px
>>7287681
Yeah but white people are held to a higher standard than all the other races because other races aren't smart enough to think about moral implications of their actions.
>>
>>7287689
So you mean that the feeling that of being rejected because you're fat isn't as bad as being rejected because of the colour of your skin? How do you know that, and why should the second feeling somehow be "protected" and the first one be completely alright?
>>
>>7287657
The funny thing is that the lgbt movement spent decades fighting against homophobes because they would tell them they were having sex with the wrong people, and now the lgbt movement is doing exactly the same to their own members.

>you are a man who only has sex with men? Disgusting!
>you are a white man who only has sex with white men? Racist!
>>
>>7287698
The modern lgbt movement truly is cancer.
>>
File: 1466872130133.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1466872130133.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
"My body my rules!"

Unless you're a gay cis male because then I get to have an opinion on who you sleep with.
>>
I'm actually ok with Asians, but here we just mean East Asians when we say Asians. but I wouldn't ever be with a black or brown person, which is I think what the author is saying I should. Its just my preference.
>>
>>7287629
If you can't see why excluding out whole groups of people just because you don't like their skin color isn't racist, then I don't know what to tell you.

>inb4 but muh preferences

Bullshit. You haven't met every non white person in the planet. You can't objectively say you are not attracted to them. You just want people of color to stay away from you because you think you're superior and that they don't deserve to have sex with someone like you.
>>
>>7288334
people don't like you because you're ugly and a racist asshole of a human being, not because of your skin color.
hope i helped
>>
File: 14749427022581.jpg (9KB, 156x148px) Image search: [Google]
14749427022581.jpg
9KB, 156x148px
I wish the most aggressive form of anal cancer for Owen Jones.
>>
>>7287629
Muslims are not a race and they probably hate you anyways because you are a kaffir. Even if they don't hate you, their parents probably do and would love to murder you for ruining the families honor.

It really depends why someone wouldn't date blacks. There are certainly racist reasons but not dating blacks because you find some of their features unattractive isn't racism.
>>
>>7288408
Then why do white gays on dating apps say "no blacks, no asians, etc." Instead of "no uglies" or "no racist assholes?"

Just admit you are racist. At least you will be honest instead of doing mental gymnastics to convince yourself that, somehow, you are the victim.
>>
>>7288334
If you can't see why excluding out a whole gender just because you don't like their genitals isn't sexist, then I don't know what to tell you.

>inb4 but muh preferences

Bullshit. You haven't met every non male person in the planet. You can't objectively say you are not attracted to them. You just want people with vaginas to stay away from you because you think you're superior and that they don't deserve to have sex with someone like you.

On a serious note. If a person holds this view, then why should they be forced to have sex with someone they don't like? What's your solution? There is literally nothing wrong with being racist when it comes to your own sexuality. Your body is not a democracy which is something the lgbt movement has forgotten.
>>
>>7288543
So what if people are racist when it comes to choosing a partner? Being a racist isn't the supreme evil some social justice warriors have painted it to be.

Also answer this question. If it's racist to exclude blacks or asians from your dating pool, why isn't it sexist for me to exclude women?
>>
I hate this bullshit. I'm sorry that I don't find Black and South American ancestry people attractive at all. I find a lot of other ancestries attractive, not just white people, but the kinds of facial structures black and south americans typically have I think is unattractive.

P.S. women from Spain are cute as fuck
>>
>>7288544
>What's your solution? There is literally nothing wrong with being racist when it comes to your own sexuality.

Yes, there is. You can have a preference without being racist about it. By screaming "no blacks no asians no spic" you are basically saying "you don't even have the right to talk to me if you aren't white." The fact that people even put down those things in their profiles means that most of the time they are disgusted by the idea of interacting with a non white people at all.

Someone who you're not interested in contacts you? Well, just politely decline their offer. Or even ignore them. Anything is better.

>>7288552
If you think there's nothing wrong with being racist, then that's your problem. The discussion was about people being racist, not about wether being racist is that bad.

>Why isn't it sexist for me to exclude women?
This question makes absolutely no sense in this context because gender =/= race. The reasons why you are not attracted to a gender are not the same as the reasons why you are not attracted to certain races. Most gays are not disgusted at the idea of having sex with women, they just don't find that idea arousing, while racist gays will find the idea of having sex with a poc, disgusting.
>>
>>7288564
>women from Spain are cute as fuck
confirmed for having never been in Spain.

Spanish women are mostly fat, tall and have man faces and even unibrows
>>
>>7287629
>is it racist if I don't want to fuck Muslims and black people?
No that's called "looking out for your own safety".
Which according to some people does in fact makes you racist.
>>
>>7288617
Saying "no blacks, no asians" in your profile saves you time that would be spend interacting with people you don't find attractive. The outcome is the same anyway.
>The reasons why you are not attracted to a gender are not the same as the reasons why you are not attracted to certain races.
They're exactly the same. It's called having preferences.
>racist gays will find the idea of having sex with a poc, disgusting
No. Finding someone unattractive because you don't find certain traits of his psychical appearance (skin tone, body proportions, size and shape of the face etc.) is not racist. I'm not repulsed by black men, I don't mind interacting with them on everyday basis. I just don't find them attractive.
>>
straight people have the same preferences, their rules of courtship just hide them well
>>
>>7288642
I like tall women with strong features anon, sorry.

If you think squat women and gorilla faces are cute more power to you.
>>
File: 1374920011565.jpg (208KB, 541x458px) Image search: [Google]
1374920011565.jpg
208KB, 541x458px
Everyone pretending not to understand the different context of dating through gay apps is either facetious or genuinely retarded.

Apps like Grindr and the likes are used to find sexual partners, in the vast majority of cases, and people behave accordingly.
It doesn't make sense for someone to say "oh, you don't even want to TALK to people of x ethnicity then???": no, I don't.
I will talk to them on any other setting because they are to me valid coworkers, friends, aquantances and all of that, but not attractive sexual partners.

Let's say it like this: when you're clearly looking just for sex, it's like putting out a job offer, and you0re looking for the best possible candidate.
If you're offering a job in thech support you're not even gonna consider the résumés of people who only have experience in farming, because that's not what you're looking for, for fuck's sake. It doesn't mean you hate farmers or you don't ever want to talk to farmers, you just don't want to waste you're time interviewing them for a job that isn't for them.
And in a hypotetical world where tech support are two of only a handful jobs, and there is a real possibility of farmers sending their résumé, it makes sense to specify that you're not looking for them.
>>
>>7287629
I agree it's fucking stupid that SJW's think that someone saying they don't want to fuck a dindu or pajeet is a wacist
>>
>>7287629
This guy is probably a zionist plant in which case they forgot one...no jews...ayyyyyyy
>>
>>7287689
>Well yeah I meant it's rude.
I'm kinda sympathetic to the whole thing but Grindr is literally a "meet strangers to fuck" app. It's not the place to expect politeness.
>>
File: 0TAtxP1.png (192KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0TAtxP1.png
192KB, 500x500px
>>7287629
Calling others racist is a code word for being speciest, the zionists are reptilians and want this planet for themselves! After theyre done with white folk theyll go after the others, wtf is wrong with people
>>
>>7288665
>Saying "no blacks, no asians" in your profile saves you time that would be spend interacting with people you don't find attractive

>My time is too precious to waste it interacting with niggers
>Even though I can just ignore them but I still feel the need to make it clear that they aren't worthy of me
>totally no racist I swear
>>
>>7287629
Well muslims aren't a race so you're more of an idiot than a racist.
>>
You have no ideas how many messages I get from sand niggers everyday. No blacks, no kebabs is a must in todays world.

Asians are cute though
>>
>>7287629
I like how it says "the LGBT community must address this", as if we're all gonna take a break from getting pounded to show up to some press conference to explain why we have preferences that some people don't like
>>
>>7287696
Isn't it obvious? Fat people don't start race riots.
>>
>>7289048
Don't worry, "the LGBT community" means straight college girls with white guilt, neon green hair and long tumblr rants about social constructs.
>>
>>7287629
Islam is not a race, it's an optional lifestyle choice. People are raised and continue, with their own free will, to be Muslim. The same can be said with being a white supremacist or a hippie. They chose to follow a hateful religion and they can chose to stop following it if they want to. There is nothing wrong with not wanting to be with someone who's choices in life conflict with the life you want to live.
>>
Centipedes?
>>
You tell me. Are you prejudiced against anyone? If it's a physical preference based on generalized details, that's pretty retarded. Not every member of a given race looks exactly alike.

I don't think some of the more common black features are physically attractive, but there are some black dudes who are definite 10/10s in my book. If I said I had an exclusive preference not to date any black guy ever, I'd just be further restricting my already limited dating pool.

>Muslims

If you don't want to date someone based on their religious beliefs, this may be more understandable. No point in getting seriously involved with someone if you're ideological opposites, or worse, they're actually trying to legislate your rights away.

But I can't imagine how any Muslim would reconcile being LGBT with their religious convictions. This part sounds more like a boogeyman that you've made up, OP.
>>
>>7287629
Oh who cares they are gross anyway. Aim for something better like NatSoc Adam
>>
>>7290235
friendo, you can't choose to be not a muslim. It's a one way street
>>
>>7290865
>But I can't imagine how any Muslim would reconcile being LGBT with their religious convictions.

The same's true for Christians, but they still do it.
>>
>>7292389
With Christianity, you could make the argument that Jesus said absolutely nothing about homosexuality. You can't do that with Islam, it's pretty much carved into stone with them. Not that I'm either, for the record.
>>
>>7287629
There's no shame in preference. I don't want to fug a little person. Sue me!
>>
>>7287649
If you put "Don't bother if your asian I hate tiny dick twinks your race looks repulsive" then yes that would be racist. Putting a simple "No asians" may sound harsh, but if you plan on rejecting every single asian anyway, what's wrong with just getting straight to the point so that you don't waste people's time and so they don't waste yours. This is honestly something that grinds my gears as if you're expected to go out with someone or "atleast try! You never know you may like black dudes" I saw a rant that said it was racist to be attracted and go out with muscular white guys, but racists to not be attracted and turn down a muscular black guy and instead feel more attracted to a dadbod white guy. That's just some shitty argument saying because you like X for having z, than you should also like Y because they also have Z! or you're racist! Women can have abs as well, does that mean I have to not turn down a woman with abs or i'm sexist because I like guys with abs? There's a fucking huge difference between not seeing a person of another race as your equal and just simply not being attracted to them, so what if you wouldn't go out with a better in shape minority over an out of shape white dude? Attraction is weird and goes to lenghts, I'm not attracted to dudes with long hair and would pick one with short hair instead, same with other races over white guys, it's your own freedom and body to be attracted to who you want and don't want.
>>
Why are fay men such misogynists? The lgbt community needs to address this
>>
File: expectoRacism.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
expectoRacism.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
>>7287629
Accusations of racism have lost all bite,
>>
>>7287629
it's not sexist to not date girls, yet

i give it a few years before gays start getting called misogynist for not dating ugly tumblr whales
>>
>>7293098
it already happens with trannys. are you a gay guy that doesn't want to date ftm trannys? you must be transphobic or some such bullshit. large parts of the lgbt community are fucking cancer. a purge is looking more and more necessary.
>>
>>7290235
>>7290865
>how can people be gay and muslim
Leaving islam means death.
Ergo to them being a closeted homosexual muslim is more preferred than outing yourself as an apostate. A gay apostate at that.
>>
I think it is racist if you don't want to fuck someone based on their race. I seem to be the only one here who thinks that though.
Call it preference if you will, I don't care, but if race is a huge factor when you're picking someone in the dating pool, then...
>>
>>7292382
What makes Islam the only religion you can't leave? People convert to other religions or just stop believing in them every day
>>
>>7293596
>What makes Islam the only religion you can't leave?
Death penalty
>>
>>7293596
The punishment for apostasy in Shariah law is death. Muslims are afraid they will be murdered by other Muslims if they leave the faith, even in the West. That's why I hate liberals who say "Well Islam has problems but Christianity is bad too." They know nothing about Islam and what it really teaches.
>>
>>7287657
Same here. The left pushed identity politics to a point where anything can be considered racist now, from having preferences when dating to listening "culturally appropriated" music. People are stopping to care about not doing shit that might get them called racist because it's an inevitability now.
>>
>>7293655
>You MUST be multicultural or you're racist
>You're not actually allowed to experience other cultures though because that would be racist
So what did we actually gain from multiculturalism except trouble and literally everyone and their mom being racists?

Also ignoring how multiculturalism contradicts with liberalism but that's a different issue.
>>
File: Race_Genetics_Tree.jpg (438KB, 1376x1554px) Image search: [Google]
Race_Genetics_Tree.jpg
438KB, 1376x1554px
>>7293563
Spoiler: 99% of people are racist because tribalism is a human trait that can't be suppressed. Red birds prefer to hang with red birds, poodles prefer to hang with poodles, and humans prefer to hang with their own race.
>>
>>7287629
Based homos

I support your racism
>>
>>7293098
I already encountered that. Straight girls calling then selves girlfags.
>>
>>7287629
My cock isn't racist. It likes skinny white bois, not heavy dark guys. No point fucking about when we're just trying to fuck.
>>
>>7287629
No.
>>
>>7288334
Butthurt micro-penis Asian detected.
>>
>>7288334
>if you can't see why excluding out whole groups of people just because you don't like their skin colour isn't racist
Well, let's say it's racist.
>you haven't met every non white person in the planet. You can't objectively say you are not attracted to them
Let's say it's subjective.
>you just want people of color to stay away from you because you think you're superior and that they don't deserve to have sex with someone like you
No, I want them to stay away because I dislike them, and that I esteem that what I want to do is over everything else when it comes to what I'm going to do, and what I'm not going to do is date Black people.
>>
>>7294994
So hoy agree. You're racist.
>>
>>7295004
Yes.
>>
>>7293783
So about the slender Africans?

Also,
>white bois
Really? please kill yourself
>>
>>7295013
then kys
>>
>>7295024
No. Would you date a person like me?
>>
>>7295027
Yes.
>>
>>7295034
Then I'm sorry, and I understand it frustrates you I wouldn't date you back.
>>
>>7293453
maybe in the third world. I have plenty of former Muslim friends (well just one and his dad. they're atheist now) I doubt you'd be meeting some ISIS grunt from durkastan on tinder
>>
>>7290865
>Not every member of a given race looks exactly alike.
Maybe not but they do share physical characteristics and it's perfectly valid not to find them attractive. Populations that are genetically close and share a habitat do look similar and it's possible to just not like them. For example I have no problem fucking blacks but I really don't like how native Americans, especially ones in Central and South America look. And in East Asia I don't like the flat but broad faces of Han men but I don't have a problem with Korean or Japanese men.
>>
I'm ME and I prefer mostly ME guys, and some white guys. I dont think its racist, I think its natural to be drawn to guys who look like you. With that being said, putting up no rice, no chicken, no spice on grindr is extremely rude and disrespectful. Just ignore people you have no interest in.
>>
File: 1478826811869.jpg (71KB, 647x594px) Image search: [Google]
1478826811869.jpg
71KB, 647x594px
>>7287701
Identity politics is cancer, lgbt is just one of the groups being affected by it.
>>
>>7293453
>Leaving islam means death.

Not in fucking America where you're freely using Grindr in the first place, you dolt.
>>
>>7298152
This might be hard for you to understand as a non-Muslim, but people from a Muslim culture, even in the West, are afraid of being murdered or attacked by Muslims if they discover that they apostasized. Is that irrational? Maybe, but sometimes Muslims don't behave rationally. Not to mention if they leave their faith their family will almost definitely disown them.
>>
>>7298174
>Maybe, but sometimes Muslims don't behave rationally.

Anyone who considers themselves Muslim in the first place isn't behaving rationally by definition.

> Not to mention if they leave their faith their family will almost definitely disown them.

More evidence for what I just mentioned.

In any event, if you truly consider yourself "Muslim," gtfo a gay dating app and be true to your goddamned faith, you infidel.

That goes for you Christians too - fucking sinning heathens.
>>
File: wow free bait.jpg (43KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
wow free bait.jpg
43KB, 699x637px
>>7288334
>>
>>7288334
>If you can't see why excluding out whole groups of people just because you don't like their skin color isn't racist, then I don't know what to tell you.
But that implies race is just about skin color. If black people all looked exactly like caucasian people except with darker skin - same shape nose, same texture hair, etc. - I'm sure a lot of people who currently are not attracted to black people would give them a chance. But race encompasses a whole lot more features than just skin color. And not everyone is attracted to those features. Which is fine. Of course there are some black people who do have caucasian facial features and a lot of the people with preferences against blacks might make an exception for them, but we deal in generalities for convenience's sake.
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (1KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
1KB, 100x100px
>>7288832
>saving everyone's time by being practical means you are racist
>it's ok to have a preference as long as you don't say it out of loud, because that would be racist.
>>
>>7287629
Nope, it's just a preference.
>>
>>7288642
At least they don't have uneven unibrows.
>>
Not sleeping with blacks is just practicing safe sex.

Not sleeping with muslims is plain common sense. Not to mention they are all abhorrent fetishists who will likely murder you.
>>
>>7298307
Ignoring a message takes lesd time than listing all the races you think are not worthy of you. Sending a 'hi' taked lesd time than reading through that list (in case you want to pretend that you care about the other person in the slightest)

So if you are really looking to be practical and save time just stop pretending to be not racist so we can move on to look for solutions instead of repeatedly having to educate you over and over.
>>
>>7298600
you have to write the list once, you have to ignore many messages which you first have to look at to realize you're not interested in them. and anyone who can't take the time to read your profile shouldn't message you in the first place.
>>
All I'll say, as a gay white man, is that I'm not obligated to respond to anyone via social media/grindr/internet shit.

If that makes me racist, sure. Okay. Enjoy your block and your sandy vagina.

My social media. my rules, my preferences. Eat shit. Cry more. Easy-peezy-lemon-squeezy.

also, I only hook up with black tops (black asses are disgusting) and asian bottoms (asian dicks are disgusting) never middle easterners cuz they smell terrible. always.
>>
>>7287629
rhetorical question: is it homophobic if I don't want to fuck gay or any LGBT people?
>>
Preferring to fuck one race over another is unavoidable. It isn't racist because nobody has a right to fuck you and it isn't based on a hatred of whatever races are less favoured.

And Owen Jones is a retard, apparently.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.