[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't want to give it to them...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1431900612473.gif (403KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1431900612473.gif
403KB, 500x283px
I'll start by telling a small piece of my story...

I was born in a conservative place, was raised with grandma and had problems with my parents (mother self-meds antidepressants for like 20 Years and rather give attention to work than to family, shes really crazy sometimes and threatened to kill me two times, Father always worked all the day and spend the night at a bar or smoking weed, only come home to sleep)

Despiste this they tried to live as a "happy family" and tried to raise their "boy"...

Wich turns out that i'm trans. I was always weaker and tried to be nice to people as i couldn't defend myself if i got enemies. I was extremely bullied all my life, every year of school was hell, i almost dropped out of school in the two last years, changed schools four times in two years, and was kind of alone if it wasn't my cousin and two or three friends.
It was a problem because i was really shy, introvert, and couldn't properly interact with people sometimes (and rather not need to).

So, it comes for today. I hate this city and the people who live here. I don't wan't to give it to them. Transition, be laughed at, by the same people who always made my life a hell through school, wich i'll need to see in the future in all kinds of places.

None of the few people i know will accept me and i'll surely be alone. I'm too retarded to get LGBT friends and i don't think " hey! We're both LGBT haha!" is a valid reason to be friends with someome. ALSO, the few LGBT people here are the hons and people who use drugs and shit like that (heavy drugs, and these people constantly get on problems with the cops).

I'm not victimizing myself, but, it's better to just kill myself? Of course that's retarded because it means they win, but... I wouldn't care if i'm dead right?
>>
Im doing this in a phone so i didn't noticed it turned to be really long... I'm sorry
>>
>>7287601

Just fucking move then. Where you at anyway? Seattle is trannyland.
>>
>>7287601
I don't really know what to say here, but I can relate to most of what you described and feel really sorry for you.
>>
>>7287601
> the few LGBT people here are the hons
how dare you feel superior to hons?

beggars can't be choosers my man
>>
>>7287640
I'm trying but i can't find options. Economy is bad where i live and it's kind of impossíble to get a job and rent a small place (i don't care to live in a small apartment, a room.) It would be worse when i start to transition.

>>7287674
I hope things go well for us

>>7287734
I don't feel superior to them and don't hate them. The problem is when they act like the junkies they are here.
>>
>>7287601
Your story shared some similar aspects of mine. My life as a boy was okay, but it was a lie. I think if you want this thing, you got to go for it. Yes, it's scary. Yes, it will be hard at times. You will be happier though. If you can't live a happy life, or be happy with yourself, you need to find a way because I have heard/seen enough suicide to last me a lifetime. I KNOW FOR A FACT, that life would have got better for some of my friends or other people if they just held on. If they just broke away from the ties that hold them back.
>>
>>7287601
What to do:
>Make money.
>Move.
>Transition.
>Make friends during transition.

You're problem is that you probably do not have enough money.
But you will need money!
And before that you'll need at least a few allies.

What's with your dad? He's a pothead. I know some potheads who are fairly open to trans stuff etc.
What's with your cousin? And your 2-3 friends?

Do you have any health insurance? Where do you live? Maybe you could start seeing a gender therapist right now.

If that all does not help you, consider to become an immigrant. Consider Germany.
>>
>>7293257
My dad is extremely homophobic and "conservative" actually, spends his day making jokes about black people and LGBT people.

My cousin is a pothead but he cut contact with a relative because this relative came out as gay. My friends are a guy that is against LGBT, we play games sometimes, my other friend seems to be supportive but lives 900km away...

I don't have health insurance yet, and i live in Argentina, wich means i have to be 20 (im 18) to seek a gender therapist (without parental approvation, wich i can't get)

I've been saving money for years now so i could support myself. I can self med for a year, the time to get some
Way to earn money.

I've always wanted to immigrate but idk if it would help in my situation. Im trying to find a way here first.
>>
>>7297788
Get out on your own, in a larger city.

Cut ties because no one you've listed will to anything other than tie you down or hurt you.

Rent your own place.

Change your name to something NEUTRAL. This way on days where you don't pass it is less of an issue.

>I've always wanted to immigrate but idk if it would help in my situation. Im trying to find a way here first.

Research other counties, not just the Americas, to consider.

Study new languages you might need if you move internationally.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.