[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blair White

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: blair.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
blair.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
Does the fact that I think she's pretty hot make me gay or something? I'm quite straight, never really had too much thoughts about having sex with men, yet I probably would go to bed with her - though I'd prefer her not to actually have a weiner.
>>
>>7286704
>hi /lgbt/, i'm attracted to an attractive woman. am i gay?
>>
>>7286737
Well, she does have a dick
>>
>>7287146
yes, but that doesn't make her not a woman
99.8% of dicks belong to men, but being attracted to one of the 0.2% is just as heterosexual (or lesbian, as the case may be) as being attracted to a woman with any other unusual or cross-sex trait
>>
>>7287146
You can't see the dick on the pic. It's like saying that finding Marilyn Monroe hot makes you a necrophile.
>>
>>7287146

It's not like you've even seen it, it's not a factor in your attraction to her.
>>
Do we need a Blaire Literally Whoite thread every single week?

Fuck off blaire stop attention whoring
>>
>>7286704
Sounds like you're closeted trans.
>>
>>7287323
not everyone who would fuck a trans girl is a chaser, and not all chasers are agp
jumping from the first to the last, especially for someone repulsed by fempenis, is ridiculous
>>
>>7287153
Falling for a MtT not knowing it has a dick isn't gay if the MtT passes. But when you know he has a dick its pretty gay famo no matter how girly the MtT looks.
>>
she does she need surgery?
>>
>>7286704
She looks really good in this image.
But in other images I've seen of her, she just looks kinda average. Not bad, but not great. Guess angles can do all kinds of crazy shit.
>>
>>7287341
>never really had too much thoughts about having sex with men
Because when you did, you fantasized you were the woman.
>>
>>7286704
You are some kind of degenerate and should stop identifying as straight
>>
Blair White + Oliver = best OTP.

I want to imagine her pinning him down and yelling alt-right shit in his ear while he squirms under her dick and pleas for her to check her privilege.

Why does this make me so horny to think about?
>>
>>7288753
>Hideous marshal clone #213125
>>
File: tumblr_ni57oaEQWo1qgj9ilo1_500.jpg (94KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni57oaEQWo1qgj9ilo1_500.jpg
94KB, 499x750px
>>7289731
ftmg got too jelly of Marshall so I took pity on them and found a new subject.
>>
>>7291071
Who?

And I'm I going to jail for finding him cute?
>>
File: 1459062305286.gif (109KB, 205x260px) Image search: [Google]
1459062305286.gif
109KB, 205x260px
>>7288753
>imagine her pinning him down and yelling alt-right shit in his ear while he squirms under her dick and pleas for her to check her privilege.

fug
>>
File: marshallposter in real life.png (660KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
marshallposter in real life.png
660KB, 558x744px
>>7291374
marshallposter is an /lgbt/ avatarfag who used to post with pictures of marshall, a generic tumblr tranny
she now posts with pictures of oliver, a different generic tumblr tranny
she hates trans men because she's a transbian and they throw away what she isn't (compare: poster, cara) (cara's getting better though)
she usually hates trans men who medically transition despite the fact that marshall is on blockers and oliver is on t and post-top surgery, she's become a bit more lenient about medical transition since falling in love with oliver but still tends to only post his pre-t pics
pic related it's ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''her'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' in real life
>>
>>7291374
That's Oliver Strohhacker, and he's 23 so no.
>>
keep your attentionwhoring on /pol/, Blaire
>>
>>7291404
That looks like Imaqtpie if he wasn't such a fat ape.
>>
File: IMG_2967.jpg (24KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2967.jpg
24KB, 236x354px
>>7291404
Cute. I did a reverse image search and that's some feminist beta on Twitter with white guilt. With all the racist and sexist crap I post on here it's obvious that isn't me.
>>
File: rosechoker1.jpg (171KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
rosechoker1.jpg
171KB, 1066x1600px
Okay, I'd go gay.
>>
Why can I still post if all my posts were deleted at once?
>>
Does she look like a man to you? What made you think you'd be gay?? Have you been fantasizing about men again, OP??
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.