[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you all think of this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: milo.jpg (68KB, 1084x960px) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
68KB, 1084x960px
What do you all think of this guy?
>>
>>7285749
milo pls stop we know its u
>>
Lesbiphobic, biphobic, transphobic, weebphobic mudshark.
>>
A cuck version of Jack Donovan.
>>
>>7285749
Perez Hilton, if Perez Hilton had decided to mock sjws instead of celebrities. He's mostly in it for the money and probably doesn't believe a lot of what he says.
>>
>>7285767
>Lesbiphobic, biphobic, transphobic
There is nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>7285830
No, but the other two..
>>
>>7285749
(((Coal burner)))
>>
>>7287830
Oh please the lot of us deserve death but definitely (((Milo))) first
He killed /polgbt/ I men it's stupid and unredpilled but it was fun.
T. /pol/ak
>>
>>7285749
Obnoxious attention whore. Stop making these threads.
>>
File: IMG_0283.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
He's a hero for challenging you faggots to get off your high horses and stop pretending that you're oh so opppressed. Probably none of you have ever faced real discrimination in your lives but you feel the need to invent it to justify your existence. Maybe if you weren't so obnoxious acting like it's a life or death situation that everyone you encounter is abundantly aware of what makes you dick hard people would treat you like everyone else.

Maybe you're the asshole, not milo.
>>
File: Cn72-x4VIAA_BdR.png (478KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Cn72-x4VIAA_BdR.png
478KB, 650x366px
>>7285749
the only alt-right faggot (well, ex-faggot) deserving of anyone's attention is blaire white, and even then she isn't really either of those things
milo's a fucking boring attention seeker and greedy piece of shit with stupid politics
>>
>>7285749
>jewish
>faggot
>racemixing
literally the worst
>>
I'm surprised that people hate him so much, I've seen some of his debates and all he does is wreck 'buh das how i feel' shit tier feminists with actual evidence.
>>
>>7285765
loool
>>
>>7292922
>racemixing
>can't have children
fucking black dudes doesn't matter, it has no positive or negative effect on the problem of white dying out.

coalburning is only bad when girls do it
>>
>>7285749
High-end memer.
>>
>>7292988
except black dick looks like you're being raped by poo and if you're being fucked by a black it's probably rape
>>
Hes a piece of shit cuckservative spy, also he is unfunny and appeals to stupid liberals.
>>
>>7293169
>spy
>appeals to stupid liberals
Literally what the fuck
>>
>>7293175
He is not funny and trys to convert discernimg homos into becoming fucking breitbart reading liberal pieces of walking shit. He should be in a labour camp
>>
>>7293185
II have to ask this again since you spouted more inconsistent crap. How is he a liberal and how is he a spy? Like do you even know what these words mean?
>>
>>7285749
egomaniac/provocateur extreme attention whore... has provided gold quality sjw rage however.
>>7285765
kek
>>
>>7292894
Looks like we've found Milo's 2nd biggest fan, after himself.
>>
>>7285749

Why do we have these threads every three days?
>>
>>7293826
Milo keeps posting them.
>>
>>7285749
>twinks for Trump
This fat ass ho don't even go to the gym
>>
>>7285749
Attention whore, but a funny one at that.
>>
>>7285749
Literally a traitor.
>>
>>7296000
trips = truth
>>
>>7292894
This, I don't like that he fucks niggers but he's sick of hearing how gay and trans people... like 1% of the people ever, are so oppressed and their problems are just like blacks and latinos.
Uhhh no, you fear something will happen to you that will NEVER happen to you...
>>
>>7285749
He's the bomb.com
Haters BACK OFF or else I'll be slightly less appreciative of you as people :( please
>>
File: 1477855085819.jpg (34KB, 470x535px) Image search: [Google]
1477855085819.jpg
34KB, 470x535px
He is lame. He is used by mainstream conservatives just to increase their voices.
And I would never date him, I don't like flamboyant men.
>>
File: 41662.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
41662.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>7292921
So is that drag queen of yours
>>
milo is obnoxious white supremacist.
>>
>>7285830
Found Milo.
>>
>>7292921
>blaire
>literally washed out milo if he did drag
you give this glorified drag queen way too much credit, mi hermano
>>
>>7293204
First off, there is no difference between liberal and conservative. Like, if someone self identifies as eithee of these things they represent the exact same ideaology except maybe one believes gays should get married. "Liberal" is a blanket term that refers to people who say things like "resisting fascism makes you the real fascist" and "communism works on paper but not in practice due to human nature". And i called him a spy as a joke.
>>
>>7297224
>jew
>white supremacist
are you retarded m8
>>
>>7285749
>religious
>openly gay
>trump supporter

how to get famous by being conflicting and edgy simulator 2016
>>
>>7285749
Just watched a part of a joe rogan podcast where milo says if he could take a 'straight pill' he would, because being straight is better.

dude can't be serious
>>
>>7285749

He was good in Highlander.
>>
An egotistical narcissist Jewish / Greek / Anglo homosexual Catholic with far right views who claims lesbians, bisexuals and trans people don't exist.
Literally a fucking stupid joke.
>>
>>7285749
Milo's shtick is to argue against people with the intelligence and thought process of 5 year olds, then, when he inevitably wins the argument, he claims he's an enlightened intellectual.

Overall, a decent provocateur if nothing else, but anyone who thinks he's actually intelligent is deluding themselves. Let's hope he never tries to argue with an actually developed and well thought out ideology.
>>
>>7299516
Well, straight people have a generally better deal in all of society, are willing to have sex with the opposite gender, which let's them have children, have more potential partners, with a much smaller risk of AIDS, and there aren't any ideologies (that are relevant) that want to kill all heterosexuals.

In a sense, that's pretty good.
>>
>>7299579
yeah i get that but on philosophical level you take the straight pill and you're no longer yourself. It's like how bipolar people largely wouldn't wish away their bipolarity.

the dude's game is intellectualism in politics, he's playing controversy cards for the sake of controversy.

Milo creates no content worthy of taking seriously, and he gives out vibes that he himself doesn't believe what he's saying
>>
>>7299568
>Let's hope he never tries to argue with an actually developed and well thought out ideology.
It's a good thing his main target is feminism
>>
>>7300284
oh indeed
>>
>>7299527
>who claims lesbians, bisexuals and trans people don't exist
they don't tho lets be honest
>>
>>7296860
>7296860
>country elects guys who wants to fund electro shock gay camps
>in a country that only legalised homosexuality in 2003
>People don't hate gays at all
>>
File: 1479836163145.jpg (91KB, 720x709px) Image search: [Google]
1479836163145.jpg
91KB, 720x709px
>>7299589
>It's like how bipolar people largely wouldn't wish away their bipolarity.

I'm bipolar and I would like to prevent the depression but keep the manic phases. Unfortunately medication flattens everything.
>>
>>7285765

RELIGION AND POLITICS POLL

>RELIGION AND POLITICS POLL

http://www.strawpoll.me/11739588

>RELIGION AND POLITICS POLL

RELIGION AND POLITICS POL
>>
Bae
>>
>>7302083
>tfw you're a figment of your own imagination
>>
>>7304075
reality is only based on your own perception so yes exactly
>>
>>7302771
is this for this board? there a re a surprising amount of republican christians
>>
>>7304175
>>>/pol/100358956
it started there but archived
>>
>>>/pol/100529430
>>
>>7285749

He definitely has a weird mishmash of political ideals. I think he's more of an opportunist than someone with actual values though.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.