[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I need Help (Suicide, abuse, sexual assault triggers)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: thDWUZTJQ2.jpg (8KB, 300x178px) Image search: [Google]
thDWUZTJQ2.jpg
8KB, 300x178px
So, this year, three of the men I loved killed themselves. One was in (late) June, one in (early) July (Related suicides) and the most recent one was 2-3 days ago. The first one was being sexually abused and denied justice by the court and forced to live each day with his abusers constantly abusing him, mocking him. The second was physically abused by his sociopath father, and was so utterly shattered by the suicide of his ex boyfriend (The aforementioned person), and the most recent, well, he was depressed, abused by an alcoholic, betrayed, and otherwise victimized by his upbringing. I couldn't save them. I feel very upset to the point where I want to slit my own wrists. I need some help. It's nothing that's urgent, I won't end my own life, I just need some support, even if it's from Anons on 4chan.
>>
File: th5B69UPVN.jpg (7KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
th5B69UPVN.jpg
7KB, 300x213px
Edit: Super wrong image. My bad. Sorry.
>>
>>7285429
that wold make want to kill someone rather that kill myself
I dont know what else to say
>>
>>7286211
Kinda this.

Don't roll over, stick it to the fuckers.
>>
>>7285429
That's awful. But what I've experienced is that no matter how shitty you feel, never forget that your future will be littered with good feelings and moments whether you believe it or not.
>>
please tell me that was an ironic trigger warning and you're just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>7285429
You are stronger than they are because you can learn from their mistakes. You've had really shitty luck but you can get through it.

I've always found wrist-slitting to be pretty disgusting and I don't understand why it's a thing. Just find things to do. Play some fucking video games or something.
>>
>>7285429
> I couldn't save them.
That's one of my big fears. That someone I care about will commit suicide and I won't be able to save them.
At least two of my friends(both trans) have suicidal thoughts, and I don't know what I can do to help them.
>>7286399
> I've always found wrist-slitting to be pretty disgusting and I don't understand why it's a thing.
It's impulsive, I guess. Stems from an unconscious desire to cause yourself harm. I've never done such thing, but I think I can kinda understand it.
>>
>>7285429
The common thread there is you.
You're driving people to suicide.
>>
>>7285429
>triggers
kill yourself
>>
Ask yourself: would they want you to end your life so miserably like they did? No. They want the other outsiders to have better lives. That' what everyone who's sensitive wants
>>
get some boots and a handgun and invite the people out for a boot party
>>
>>7285429

There are a lot of fuckers who'd love nothing more for all the faggots to off themselves.

Fuck 'em.

Stay standing.
>>
>Unironically using "trigger warnings" on 4chan.
I think you should jump naked into a rosebush and cover yourself in lemons.
>>
I love how everyone is so focused on the fact that anon used "Trigger Warning" unironically, and missing the point of this post. Get over yourselves for once you pretentious fags.

As for your post op, The best thing I can say is to surround yourself with positive vibes. Distract yourself. And remember, it's always okay to cry your fucking eyes out when you want, don't hold anything back.
>>
File: nononope.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
nononope.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>7285429
Stay strong. Go for long walks in nature. Shun the internet, we all suck here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.