[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEE STRAIGHT FAGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2709.jpg (46KB, 480x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2709.jpg
46KB, 480x491px
>college student in current year
>have friends over to apartment night before for the night of drinking
>be a little toasty, not wasted but decently drunk
>marijuana is procured and smoked
> having great time, most people are leaving by 2-3a.m while me and qt3.14 6'4" skinny ANON are playing vidya
>gets later and later, drunken playfullness leads to me "accidentally" landing a hand in his crotch
> he is clearly hard as diamonds
> wait for him to say something after I moved my hand away,
> queue denial.gif
> I go to bed, horny and blue balled
> get knock on my door 10 mins later "anon I'm not able to sleep on this couch, can I share your bed?"

> fuck me yes yes yessssss

> he jumps in, king bed so its pretty large even with two tall dudes
> his hand ends up rubbing my chest
> grabs my cock
> "I- I'm a little gay when I'm high"
> immediatly we set to work on jacking and sucking and making out for maybe 10 minutes before he cums
> he immediatly nopes the fuck out without saying anything
> standing in doorway, "anon this is never happening again don't ever fucking speak about to to me"

I really don't get it
>>
>>7281191
Remind him about it playfully and smoothly with a smug face the next day
>>
>>7281191
When you're horny you're not thinking straight.
>>
>>7281191
SEIZE HIS MEANS OF REPRODUCTION
TAKE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS
>>
You might feel like a piece of shit about it, but you could probably blackmail him into having sex with you
>>
bisluts
not even once

>>7281219
this
just castrate him so he'll never leave you, pham
>>
>>7281241
I wish I were that mean, he has such a perky butt that will never be appreciated...
>>
>>7281302
He said seize, not destroy. Lock him up in chastity, and only let him cum once every two weeks. That'll teach him.
>>
>>7281319
that might work too, yeah
>>
>>7281191
just rape him desu
>>
>>7281191
He'll get drunk and come onto you again, when he does turn him down. Tell him you don't like how he treated you last time.
>>
>>7281357
I honestly doubt it, we've already seen eachother today and everything's chill, but last night you have no idea how much disgust was in his voice
>>
>>7281399
He's disgusted with himself and the part of himself you brought out, he'll come crawling back.
>>
>>7281399
Can you post a pic of him?
>>
>>7281410
Negatory

Not into outing the guy who's cock I'm craving like a meth addict
>>
>>7281417
how did he act around you today?
>>
>>7281191
>"hey Anon, remember that thing that never happened? Want it to never happen again?"
>>
>>7281689
kek
>>
>>7281191
>don't ever fucking speak about to to me

Fuck him. You should have talked about it to him the next morning or as soon as you saw him again. "Hey, had a great time last night ;)" Make him unable to pretend nothing happened, make sure he knows you won't pretend nothing happened either.

Push him until he can't take anymore and becomes a full time homo. He'll be thankful, eventually.
>>
>>7281319
>>7281342
better train him to cum from anal only, he will be forever converted
>>
>no gay friend to play video games and be drunkenly seduced by
>>
File: kekkoon.png (20KB, 586x550px) Image search: [Google]
kekkoon.png
20KB, 586x550px
>>7281689
>>
File: IMG_2705.gif (926KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2705.gif
926KB, 500x579px
>>7281516
Honestly same as ever, no change at all. It feels like nothing ever happened, but I blame that entirely on us just being really close friends for the last few years.

>>7281689
I might actually say this via snapchat or something

>>7281719
I want him to stay my friend not my boyfriend, he'd be shitty husbando material besides being hot

>>7281722
But I want him in my ass

>>7281757
I'll seduce you anon, I consider myself pretty qt
>probably just going to turn him down next time if he asks because despite it being a fantasy to fuck around with a straight guy he pissed me off - left me blue balled/acted like I was a monster for doing gay stuff with him that night
>>
>>7281202
hehe quite literally
>>
>>7281191

>straight fags
>straight
>fags
pick one
>>
>>7281302
>bisluts
more like insecure faggots who can't deal with liking dicks well
>>
>>7284085
New to imageboard culture anon? Here, everyone is a fag.
>>
>>7281191
so this is the gay equivalent of crossdressing and then being disgusted with yourself when you cum
>>
>>7285537
Fags are good, and I've never seen anyone on an imageboard besides myself that was good.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.