[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cruises and Gay People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2701.jpg (106KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2701.jpg
106KB, 1100x619px
Idk how to find other fags on board, and it's day 3 of this cruise.
>21 gay male

>Grindr is useless because 99% of the people on here didn't buy wifi,
>Grindr also loses any use when connected to wifi and we're away from port - can't locate dick all
> LGBT "meetup" didn't happen
> too old to find people my age easily like it was in the yesteryears of being a teenager (so fucking easy to get laid at 17 when you have every 14-17 year old gathered in one place)

S.o.s need dick or my cruise hookup fantasies will never happen

Need tips
>>
>>7275623

>Going on a cruise
>and still using the wifi

Those people are probably thanking the company for being such Jews that they would charge for wifi. Otherwise they wouldn't enjoy the actual trip despite all the money they spent. They would just spend all their time in their rooms.
>>
>>7275623
>online cruising
my tip is stop being a fagot

go cruise on a truck stop, restroom or adult video store/bathhouse like a real man

if you can't stop being a faggot try manhunt and see if it works better for you.
>>
>>7275806
I don't think you followed

I'm on a cruise SHIP
>>
>>7276661
>>7275806
Fag
>>
File: 2016-09-30-fpc25.jpg (77KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-30-fpc25.jpg
77KB, 950x534px
>>7276661
>I'm on a cruise SHIP

jesus christ, how old ARE you?

if you didn't go on a gay cruise then you're fucked.
i mean, not fucked.

everyone on regular cruise ships is literally 79 - 95 years old.
>>
>>7276661
lmao

go to the fucking restroom or hot tub and stay there until you get something then

may be slower than fishing in an indoors pool because a cruise is usually just old couples who don't have anything else to do other than waste money on retarded shit like a cruise.

unless you ARE in a gay cruise but you really have to be way too fucking stupid to not get any dick in a gay cruise

really either way just go to the fucking restroom and jerkoff at the urinals until you find someone

(hopefully that someone'll be a security guard coming to arrest you for being such a retarded fag btw)
>>
>>7277595
It's thanksgiving/fallbreak right now so the vast majority of people here are college students/twenty-somethings.

Plenty of old people of course, but that's obvious.

The only issue I have rn is that most of these guys I see are just in passing, not exactly going to end well for me if I asked to suck their dicks (not seriously, but it's hard to just ask if they're gay)

Sauna/steam room is just filled with middle aged men, everyone else in the gym locker room is just a dude-bro that needed to piss.

Hot tubs are filled with children 24/7, adults only hot tubs are filled with drunk 50+'s
>>
>>7277718

I used to work on a cruise ship (in hawaii)

all the wait staff are gay.
the entertainers/dancers are mostly gay.
many chefs are gay.
any male cabin attendants are gay.
some of the other crew are gay.

they will all be super horny and sick of fucking the other members of the crew.

they aren't supposed to fuck passengers, but they do it out of desperation all the time.

talk to your cabin attendant/steward in a friendly way. they are bored out of their minds and love an excuse to chat with guests (assuming you're not hideous).
tell him you're gay and looking to have some fun and ask if he knows of anything fun to do.
chances are he will be full of ideas or he may refer you to another attendant that he knows is gay. sometimes there is a gay group that goes ashore together, or meets for drinks on the ship.

if he does have sex with you or gives you some good suggestions, tip him (not immediately after, but maybe the next day)
doesn't have to be a lot but $20 or so every now and then is a nice gesture and he will give you better service.
>>
>>7277808
Fug.
Now I really want to go on a cruise.
>>
>>7276661
Maybe instead of a CRUISEship you should find a RELATIONship. Slut.
>>
>>7277808
I'm on a cruise is the carribean, so most of the attendants are black and in their 30's so no thanks.

I don't know how I'd get any other worker in my room though, I've seen some absolutely gorgeous workers all over the ship
>>
>>7277984
In*
>>
>>7277984
>how I'd get any other worker in my room

you stop them and talk to them.
once they know you're not a psycho, just tell them your room number.
then they know how to find you when they've got some free time.
>>
>>7275623 (OP)

Some cruises have LGBT meet and greet shit but they're probably all fags/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.