[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTF diet and what is the best way to inject estrogen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: 8274107_300x300.png (133KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
8274107_300x300.png
133KB, 300x300px
What is the best diet for a MTF especially as one starting off with little to no fat and low muscle mass (skeleton).

Syringe into butt or needle into (what) vein?
>>
>>7274955
femoral vein IIRC
>>
>>7274955
Injections should always go into benis.
>>
>>7274955

Clean bulk with very little protein

/fit/ is that way----->
>>
>>7274986
This it has been injected directly into the shaft.
>>
First serious reply
Inject into the vastus lateralis muscle. Google technique and location. It's in your thigh.
>>
File: diy gone wrong.png (209KB, 800x313px) Image search: [Google]
diy gone wrong.png
209KB, 800x313px
do not inject estrogen intravenously, you will die
inject it intramuscularly
calculate the amount of calories a woman with a bmi of 19-21 (depending on frame size and age) at your height should eat and aim for that, with low protein
>>
>>7275003
>Clean bulk with very little protein

agree on the clean bulk part, disagree on the low protein in general, maybe not in particular.

if op wants to build her ass through exercise, she should still eat some protein.
>>
Just take pills you complicated fucks
>>
File: 1385208252442.jpg (13KB, 216x173px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252442.jpg
13KB, 216x173px
>>7274955
>What is the best diet for a MTF especially as one starting off with little to no fat and low muscle mass (skeleton)
Dont listen to the retards telling you to "clean bulk" if you are underweight you need to just focus on eating anything and everything you can. Eat foods that are easy to over-eat such as cake, pie, donuts, muffins, etc dont count calories. Show me you even have the ability to gain 10-15lbs on your own, then you can come back and we can talk about what a proper diet should look like.

Estrogen depots are for Intra Muscular injection meaning you inject them directly into large muscles with very few large blood vessels or nerves. Technically you can also inject subcutaneously meaning directly under the skin in fatty areas.... I will advise against this for various reasons. Dont inject directly into a vein like a dumbass, it wont kill you but you will feel like you are dying so dont do it, it also wont give you the long term boost in serum levels that you need to look like gril.

You should rotate injection sites regardless of how many injections you are doing per week so that the muscle completely heals up before you inject in that spot again, this is important if you are doing injections for a long period of time. You dont want to develop a cyst or scarification at the injection site. Also use a slightly different spot at the injection site dont be an autist and try to inject in the EXACT same spot each time for the same above reasons.

Injection site map:
1. Left Glute
2. Right Glute
3. Left Quad (v. lateralis)
4. Right Quad (v. lateralis)
5. Left Delt
6. Right Delt

Cycle though all of them to give yourself maximum recovery time if you are just too much of a pussy and cant do Delts then at least cycle between Glutes and Quads. Dont be a lazy ass or you will start to look like a pincushion from using shitty injection protocol. Nobody wants to fuck a tranny with a huge dark knot on her ass from always injecting in the same spot.

gl familia
>>
>>7275344
>Just take pills you complicated fucks
Just ruin your liver you basic bitch.... kys
>>
>>7275687
I've never heard of someone self-injecting into the deltoid. It seems like it would be difficult to do, and really not worth the extra recovery time you'd be giving your other sites.

If you just alternate between ventro-gluteal and vastus lateralis sites, on the left and right sides, then each injection site would have a full 4 weeks to recover anyway.
>>
File: 1323534870280.jpg (19KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
1323534870280.jpg
19KB, 266x400px
>>7275816
>I've never heard of someone self-injecting into the deltoid
Well then step ya game up my dude..... if you are pretty and passable then your muscular Chad bf can do it for you.

>each injection site would have a full 4 weeks to recover anyway
You are assuming a once per week injection schedule. Pls dont assume things anon it makes an ass out of (You).

Once weekly/bi-weekly injections are ass, the goal of HRT should be to keep plasma levels stable. Endos dont give a fuck because it doesnt "harm" you but a normal human being doesnt have an Estro or Test level that looks like a fucking bell curve every week or two so why should a trans? Twice weekly or gtfo Tbh faM. 20-40mg/wk split over 2 injects or dont even bother transitioning.

The benefit to oral is that it does keep the plasma level stable, but everyone's liver is different the Endo has no actual way of knowing how efficiently its converting dosage to plasma levels except by doing a blood test, and those are just a snapshot....liver function can easily change over time.

The truth is that Endos dont trust you fags with needles....oh and btw they are underdosing you as well. LMAO. KEKED BY INSURANCE CORPS.

xD xD xD
>>
>>7276021
>The truth is that Endos dont trust you fags with needles
You mean they don't trust my muscular Chad bf with needles?
I thought he was supposed to be the one doing my injections.

>oh and btw they are underdosing you as well. LMAO. KEKED BY INSURANCE CORPS.
Oh noes! My insurance corp is le cĂșcking me out of an extra $8 a month!
>>
File: Cycle.gif (5KB, 666x219px) Image search: [Google]
Cycle.gif
5KB, 666x219px
>>7275344

Why does that sound to me like you're accusing us of having psychological complexes than you saying we're complicating things for no reason? Guess I am complexed.

>>7275816

I injected into my left and right deltoids the first two times I ever injected. In fact, I saw this FtM do it to make sure I got the procedure right first.
https://youtu.be/yfUDxVweE5s?t=16s

It does suck to do though.

>>7276021

>a normal human being doesnt have an Estro or Test level that looks like a fucking bell curve every week or two so why should a trans?

You're right. A cis woman's hormone levels are even worse than a bell curve.
>>
>>7275687
>Eat foods that are easy to over-eat such as cake, pie, donuts, muffins, etc dont count calories. Show me you even have the ability to gain 10-15lbs on your own

>doesn't know about adipocite's lifespan
>doesn't know that the body will use ALL the adipocites needed to store the fat you pound into him
>doesn't know hrt just changes the body's preference about which adipocites to use first to store fat
>doesn't know that if the body gets overwhelmed, will use also "male pattern" all the adipocites available, hence storing fat also in masculine places
>>
>>7275687

Why not the rectus femoris and ventrogluteal?
>>
>>7275344
JUST fuck my liver up
>>
File: 1443734633855.jpg (18KB, 240x245px) Image search: [Google]
1443734633855.jpg
18KB, 240x245px
>>7276976
>A cis woman's hormone levels are even worse than a bell curve
Point taken. Twice weekly is still better instead of 4 weekly bell curves or 2 bi weekly bell curves which was my point.

>>7280801
>if the body gets overwhelmed
/fit/ pls go... dont you have some study abstracts to read and argue about?

I have been with a lot of trans girls familia, I know how to fatten them up and make them thicc. Telling a skeleton to eat anything and everything in sight will probably gain them 3lbs in 2 months if they are lucky. More likely than not they will stay the same weight or even lose weight. Skeletons dont know how to gain, that is why you do not have them focus on calorie counting and clean bulking.... they will fuck it up.

Talking practicality in the real world my dude not TDEE calculator and calorie counting mental masturbation. Shitty food like ice cream and donuts is in fact the easiest way for trannies to gain and get thicc, I know this from experience.

>>7281548
>Why not the rectus femoris
I always learned Lateralis on the injection maps, I admittedly do not know human anatomy at an elite level but my guess would be that Femoris has more blood vessels and nerve endings so a greater likelihood for more pain and blood vs Lateralis.

>ventrogluteal?
I have injected ventro before so I can speak from experience, here are the issues that I can see with it. First, it is not an easy spot to find especially for a fat as fatass. Second, if you react poorly to the injection that spot will lock your entire leg up and make it useless for a few days.... been there done that. I got a bad batch of UGL Sustanon and double injected ventro..... RIP me faM :( :( :(

I mean I guess you could make the argument that Deltoid reaction could put your arm out of commission for a couple days, and I have had that happen. IME useless arm > useless leg Tbh.

But yeah Glute, Lateralis, Deltoid is what I use and it works good for me and I think that is the order most Drs would recommend
>>
>>7275687

>Show me you even have the ability to gain 10-15lbs on your own, then you can come back and we can talk about what a proper diet should look like.

Alright, what about me. I'm 173 lbs at 5'10". What should I eat?
>>
>>7274955
Just eat normal food, you probably don't want to gain weight anyway.
Likely, the fat you get won't all go to your butt, it'll probably mostly go to your stomach and upper arms. You could maybe be lucky, so it's possibly something you could try out, but don't go too far on it, because you'll likely regret it.

I fell for that meme, and now I have to lose a lot of weight to go down to my good weight again.

I guess you could just step up your work out, to build more butt and leg muscle.
>>
>>7276976
>I injected into my left and right deltoids the first two times I ever injected. In fact, I saw this FtM do it to make sure I got the procedure right first.
Interesting.

>It does suck to do though.
In that case, what's the benefit of self-injecting into the deltoids as opposed to other sites? I thought that nurses just used it so their patients don't have to take off their pants.

>>7281913
>Twice weekly is still better instead of 4 weekly bell curves or 2 bi weekly bell curves which was my point.
They're exponential decay curves, not bell curves.

>ventrogluteal
I used to use dorsogluteal but switched to ventrogluteal, and I found the latter much easier to use.
Also, these days ventrogluteal is generally recommended over dorsogluteal.

https://www.inmo.ie/magazinearticle/printarticle/5676
>The presence of major nerves and blood vessels, the relatively slow uptake of medication from this site compared with others and the thick layer of adipose tissue commonly associated with it, makes this site problematic. The sciatic nerve and superior gluteal artery lie only a few centimetres distal to the injection site, thus great care needs to be taken to identify landmarks accurately. Palpating the ileum and the trochanter is important; using visual calculations alone can result in injection being placed too low and injuries to other structures.
>>
File: not_Carth.jpg (16KB, 260x441px) Image search: [Google]
not_Carth.jpg
16KB, 260x441px
>>7282264
>I'm 173 lbs at 5'10". What should I eat?
Well that depends on who you are and what your goals are, but the short answer very likely is "less".... and if you are a trans girl then "a lot less".

I am also 5'10" and I typically float between low 170-190lbs depending on the season (bulking season rn Tbh faM and I am at 186)....here is the thing tho: I lift hella weights faM. Pic related is me just below 180lbs like ~177-178lbs so just a few lbs heavier than you but does your body look anything like mine? My guess is no absolutely not. The point I am trying to make is that without a pic your height and weight are pointless. I would need not only a shirtless and pantless pic I also need to know what your goals are.

>Ripped chaser?
Eat more, lift more?
>Standard 4chin chaser?
Eat less, start lifting
>FtM?
Eat nothing, exit SeaWorld
>MtF
Eat nothing, do cardio

My tranny waifu is 5'9"ish and she weighs ~145lbs and started ~125lbs. Has a nice fem butt and decent thighs, she has a pair of skin tight girl jeans that look REALLY good on her, flat soft stomach, thin torso.

I have a Puerto Rican friend that is 5'8" ~140lbs very similar build to my waifu. Thin, fem, soft butt, and thighs, but not overly thicc.

I have a mixed Puerto Rican / Mexican friend that is 5'5" 140lbs she has a really fem body, nice natural titties and soft ass, nice thighs. Not fatty fat but thicker than the other two, a small roll or two when she sits down.

So just operating under the assumption you are a tranny, then I would say you have a lot of work to do. Drastically reduce caloric intake and do light cardio (elliptical, stationary bike, swimming), I would start at ~1500Cal to start and drop it down to ~1000Cal. Take pics and weigh every 15 days.

My guess is you will need to drop down to ~150lbs to start looking decent. Might need to drop lower and then rebuild to ~150lbs if fat distribution doesnt look feminine enough.
>>
File: 1327540088777.jpg (27KB, 410x246px) Image search: [Google]
1327540088777.jpg
27KB, 410x246px
>>7282300
>Just eat normal food
>it'll probably mostly go to your stomach and upper arms
>be lucky
>I guess you could just step up your work out, to build more butt and leg muscle

Oh god, every time /fit/ pisses me off I realize that normies are 10,000x more retarded when it comes to health and fitness.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>7282693
You can't decide where your fat goes.

Reminder that you're 100x more retarded than the people you complain about.
>>
>>7281913

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7389356

According to the link above, valerate peaks in 2 days and stays elevated (whatever they decided that means) for 7-8 days. So whatever the curve looks like, it's not a bell curve.
>>
>>7282652
ahaha wtf u got a lil dik
>>
>>7282652
wow is that really you carth? I figured you were a fat gross chaser haha. Kind of impressed are you single? If not, whats your type?
>>
>>7287402
>greasy ugly balding shitskin
>impressive
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>7282908
>You can't decide where your fat goes
Sex hormones play a significant role in how your body prefers to deposit stored fat. If a person gains weight on HRT they are likely to have fat deposit in areas that mimic the gender they are transitioning to.

>>7283655
>According to the link above, valerate peaks in 2 days and stays elevated (whatever they decided that means) for 7-8 days. So whatever the curve looks like, it's not a bell curve

>googles a study that matches some key words being discussed
>reads the abstract
>doesnt understand the abstract
>cites the abstract
>makes irrelevant point

Literally 80% of threads on /fit/

Anon "elevated" just means above baseline. Wanna take a guess as to the baseline estrogen levels for a biological male? Not high enough if you want to look like a girl, but that is where you are heading 8 days after the shot.

I dont give a fuck what kind of curve you want to call it, prev anon says "exponential decay curve" sure, fine, whatever. I called it a bell curve out of convenience I wasnt trying to be exact. THE POINT (which you appear to have missed) is that 2 injections per week (E3D better but more expensive) keeps your plasma levels stable and high.

>>7284145
>ahaha wtf u got a lil dik
Yes anon my penis is tiny. Tell your sister I said hi :^)

>>7287402
>wow is that really you carth?
it me faM :3

>I figured you were a fat gross chaser
I am a somewhat muscular and athletic gross chaser :^)

>are you single?
Yes. I found a waifu from here and we have met IRL but her autism is starting to show, probably gotta move on soon Tbh.

>whats your type?
A trans girl that looks good in nothing but a thong and a sports bra... that means no makeup LOL.

I like pretty, passable, feminine bottoms that are into masculine guys, and enjoy taking dick. Basically a pretty girl that knows how to shut the fuck up and get with the program. Not into autists that think chicken tenders, Mountain Dew, and playing Pokemon is "dinner and a date".
>>
File: needle.webm (3MB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
needle.webm
3MB, 1138x640px
just get ready to have to dig around to avoid hitting nerves
>>
>>7294023

So why don't you bleed? I injected into my rectus femoris Wednesday and I had to put a bandaid on to stop that bitch from bleeding. Which I didn't have to do with my deltoids. Blood still came out of my deltoids, but one wipe and it stopped.
>>
>>7294086
I sometimes bleed, but this time I didn't hit e blood vessel.

With my lamp on in my room I can see them pretty clearly and try not to pierce them. though one time in a public bathroom while traveling I stained some jeans
>>
>>7294023
Shave your fucking legs.
>>
>>7294337
sorry not agp
>>
>>7294023
>just get ready to have to dig around to avoid hitting nerves
Lot of things wrong with this Tbh.

You DO NOT "dig around" with the needle you are causing way more damage to your muscle than necessary. The correct way is to "lance" your skin with the needle, make a strong swift jabbing motion with the needle to piece through the upper layer of skin and fat into the muscle, then push it the rest of the way in.

You are injecting into the r. femoris which is not the best idea. Just inject into lower outside portion of the quad into the v. lateralis so you wont have to try to avoid nerves, vessels, and cause unnecessary bleeding.

I noticed that you aspirated the needle, although this is following proper injection protocol I just wanted to mention that it isnt necessary. If you hit a blood vessel it doesnt matter, not worth pulling the needle out, changing it, and having to re-pierce your skin. Aspiration is just a waste Tbh.

This is a not a good video to watch for 1st timers, too many bad habits. Following the injection map and proper lancing technique are like 90% of good injection protocol and you fucked both up pretty badly faM.

Also how the fuck is your man supposed to make love to you with those hairy ass legs? Dont worry anon I think we all know the answer to that xD Still a bad look tho Tbh
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.