[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jazz Jennings' vag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: cunt.jpg (127KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
127KB, 900x900px
Does Jazz Jennings have a cunt?
>>
File: disgusting hon.png (275KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting hon.png
275KB, 400x301px
>>7274829
she's 16
the only person confirmed to have gotten srs at 16 is kim petras
jazz jennings is being forced to conform to wpath standards, which doesn't even let you go from blockers to hormones until 16 (she appears to have just started estrogen from her body shape) and no surgery until 18
>>
>>7274847
What are these standards, blockers etc?
I'm not into LGBT terminology.
>>
why do people care so much about what someone's genitalia looks like? you're all messed up tbhon especially when it comes to underage children...
>>
>>7274852
wpath = world professional organization for transgender health
they take a conservative approach to the treatment of transsexed children, allowing only puberty blockers until age 16, so in essence a trans teenager can only start puberty at 16+
some people, like kim petras, are allowed to start hormones under 16 due to more liberal treatment guidelines, but all the high-profile young transitioners like jazz jennings and nicole maines were forced to follow the wpath standards
to me (someone who transitioned under 18, though much later than jennings or petras) the most surreal part of this is that after 18 most everyone abandons the wpath standards and it's much easier to get treatment, so it took me FOUR YEARS to get testosterone after starting therapy and A YEAR AND A HALF to get completely reversible puberty blockers because i live somewhere with standards even stricter than the wpath ones (and that somewhere is australia, a progressive first world country) but infamous trendscum milo stewart, who is the exact same age as me and clearly not trans to any reasonable person, started t at 18 without any therapy at all
>>
What exactly do puberty blockers do? They just stop you from developing your organs more?
>>
>>7274970
yes
they're reversible, if stopped then endogenous puberty will continue unabated and with no long-term effects
they can have health complications if taken in the long term (years) without hormones for someone who was already partway through endogenous puberty, which is one reason why i think the 'no puberty until 16+' recommendation is wrong
>>
>>7274829
I hope not. I would be a waste of beautiful brown boiclit
>>
>>7275048
prepubertal transitioner + jewish = nothing of value would be lost
>>
>>7275108
She's clearly not ashkenazi which means she doesn't have an inbred schizophrenic mind that causes her to think she needs to destroy the world in order to save her people
>>
>>7275145
according to her parents her real surname (jennings is a pseudonym) is stereotypically jewish, so she's probably at least part ashkenazim
>>
>>7275152
checked it, her real surname is bloshinsky
sorry
>>
File: horrified-woman.jpg (31KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
horrified-woman.jpg
31KB, 494x494px
>>7275160
Oh shit. What have I done?!
>>
>>7275145
her parents look white and are definitely ashkenazi but she looks like a spic/amerindian/poo in loo mix
must be some hidden mizrahi heritage t b h
>>
>>7274829

She's said she's not sure she wants to get rid of her penis last I checked. Maybe once she's actually able and older. she'll change her mind.

>>7274847

Jackie Green also had SRS at 16 in Thailand back when they're minimum wasn't 18. Dr. McGinn also said in an interview that SRS is also done on people under 18 when they would otherwise commit suicide. Check 4:22 of this video http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/06/06/smr-trangender-doctor-on-caitlyn-jenner.cnn Jazz is not one of those cases, however.

>>7274860

Jackie Green was also allowed to start estrogen at 13 because she would have been 6'5" otherwise. Although I think she's more high-profile in the UK.

>>7275160

So that's her last name. That is pretty fucking kosher.
>>
>>7275108
Prepubertal would make the best boiclit though. It would be super feminine.
>>
>>7277251
>tfw will always have a super masculine manschlong
it hurts to live
>>
>>7274829
>Does Jazz Jennings have a cunt?
She is a cunt, she doesn't need to have one.
>>
>>7279432
And?
>>
>>7279528
Except not, it's AGP, or at least not trutrans, to not want SRS.

non-ops were literally considered to be more crossdressers than trans previously.
>>
>>7279528
Why do I feel like the anons that throw around the word truetrans as if it means something are fat hons just a few missing hairs away from being Chris Chan?
>>
>>7279538
no it isn't retard
getting SRS is the most AGP thing ever
>>
>>7279538

>he thinks an AGP doesn't find it arousing to be castrated and converted into a female slut and used by real men for their pleasure
>>
>>7279321

I heard her brothers were douchebags. So she is too?
>>
You shouldn't talk about children's genitals.
Let Jazz alone.
>>
>>7282160

She's already legal in 30 US states and most of the world.
>>
>>7282160
>>7282172

My mistake, 31. I forgot to count Alaska.
>>
>>7282219
It doesn't matter. She is still a child.
>>
>>7274847
Is that a tranny? She looks like a blonde Emma Stone.
>>
>>7282825

She is. 24 or so now. She started hormones at 13, I think. Definitely got SRS at 16. Her name is Kim Petras.
>>
File: nose job.jpg (83KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
nose job.jpg
83KB, 900x900px
>>7274829

she needs a nose job
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.