[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the mental feeling of bottoming better than the physical one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1461840446598.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461840446598.png
17KB, 900x900px
is the mental feeling of bottoming better than the physical one?
>>
>>7273415
Considering the physical feeling is getting fucked in the ass, I should sincerely hope so.
>>
>>7273415
they're both pretty great desu. i guess it would depend on the type of relationship i have with my partner.

>>7273425
>"I have literally no idea what I'm talking about"
>>
>>7273425
>he doesn't know about prostate stim
>>
if you get off specifically on the idea of being penetrated, i guess? maybe? for some people i'm sure its like that
>>
Bottoms so confuse me.
You guys swear its the greatest thing ever. Is it just the feeling of the sex it self . How do you feel about being his bitch ? Or is it just having a man dominate you ?
>>
>>7273795
>if i have sex with someone i am "their bitch"
maybe it's because they don't have these toxic beliefs about sexuality locked in their brain
>>
>>7273415
Both are wonderful but the physical feeling is better desu

Holy fuck I think I'm a transbian but just the thought of a caring man putting his big arms around my head, knowing that he owns me and could literally snap my bones if he wanted but never would because I'm his precious bitch makes me feel so warm inside.
>>
>>7273997
Oops I meant mental feeling at the end of the first sentence
>>
>>7273895
It's true, though. The bottom is inherently submissive.
>>
What is anal sex like for biological females? Or FTMs who don't want vaginal penetration?
Also, do FTMs ever top their cis male partners, or are they always the bottom because they don't have the dick?
>>
>>7274011
because you said so?
>>
>>7274288
It's common gay knowledge, anon, everyone knows it.
>>
>>7274340
so, because you said so...?
>>
>>7273425
you need to get fucked in the ass better. i had to go slow in my boyfriend's ass for months before i could fuck him like i fucked girls.
>>
>>7274012
If you're FTM you can use a strap-on if you want to top
>>
If you enjoy having someone dominate you more than the feeling of penetration itself, then I'd say yes.
>>
>>7274413
>tfw non-op trans girl who uses strap-on
It's honestly more fun for girls I think
>>
>>7273415
It's sure better than the mental feeling of topping!

I was a bottom even when I only fucked cis girls
>>
>>7273415
It can feel really good because of your prostate. But, as with all sex, whether it feels good all depends on your mental state. If you're aroused and you are attracted to your partner then you'll probably have a good time. If you're not aroused and you're being raped in an alleyway it probably won't feel very good.
>>
>>7273415

Feels better than topping IMO.
>>
>>7275028
Not possible
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.