[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HRT changes (from a 3rd perspective)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Whenever a tranny opens a thread about changes they got from HRT it's always how
- Le hips are growing
- Le butte is thickening
- Le height shortening
- Le shoe size decreasing and so on

I am interested in views of people who are dating/being friends with a tranny and whether they see or doesn't see those changes themselves. So what changes about your tranny partner/friend have you personally noticed?
>>
>Hips
True.
>Butt
Partly true, it's mainly the fat distribution that changes.
>Height shortening.
I've only noticed a very small decrease in height.
>Shoe size decreasing
Kek. That's just wishful thinking from hons.

The other big changes that I've noticed as an long-term observer is overall fat distribution changing (it's especially noticeable in the face), the skin is softer, body/facial hair growth is reduced (due to the anti-androgens) and the type of body odour changes.
Plus, breast growth and the nipple changing appearance.
The key aspect I've noticed is that it's a very gradual process. You're aware of the changes but it doesn't really hit you just how dramatic they've been until you compare the person now with an older photo.
Even the difference between 12 months HRT and 6 months HRT is pretty shocking when you compare them side by side. And I'm talking actual comparisons with no make-up/high-contrast photos, none of that female photo-editing bullshit.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (5KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
5KB, 241x209px
>>7272360
>>7272695
>Hips
Hips barely change. Thighs though.. Oh baby.
>Butt
see Hips
>Height shortening
LOL. Not a chance in hell. If you're getting shorter it's because you've got shitty posture, which doesn't make you look more feminine, it makes you look like a fucking golem
>Shoe size decreasing
Where the fuck do people come up with this delusional shit?
>>
I'm dating an mtf and the only one of those things I've noticed is her butt filling out. She's never mentioned any of the others and is sad over her body shape.
Other changes I've noticed - she's softer although part of this could just be from not having body hair, she smells different, she grew boobs (duh), her cock doesn't work very well and we have less sex in general, and she annoys me more now (I don't know if she's actually more annoying or I am just more annoyed by girls). Also she likes sweet foods more now.
>>
>>7272695
How can you notice a "very small decrease" in height? I mean I doubt most people could tell if one is 1 inch shorter or taller.
>>
>>7272738
>If you're getting shorter it's because you've got shitty posture
Tranny here.
I actually got taller on hormones, literally went from 5'11 to 6'. I take it that hormones must have fixed my shitty posture or something even though I haven't deliberately do anything.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.