[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conservative trans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Are there any conservative transgendered men out there? I used to consider myself a liberal, but I am sick of SJWs and liberals taking over various tg forums, deleting posts, banning people they disagree with, and generally destroying free speech in the name of building boring safe-spaces. I would rather give my worst enemy a platform because I am confident I could humilate him with logic; I could never ban anyone. Do any trans feel the same?
>>
https://reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1d7fsb/i_am_a_female_to_male_transgendered_person_and_i/
>>
File: IMG_4137.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4137.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>7272172
How does any of that make you conservative you thick fuck?
>>
>>7272206
Because conservatives now actually care more about the principls of the constitution than liberals, the 1st amendment and right to disagree vocally in particular. You can't call someone a faggot or regressive outside of a chan witout getting banned for being a bigot, even if you used the word for ironic effect and with a full understanding of the nuance.
>>
>>7272172
Btw I meant transgendered "people," I didn't mean to say half of you can't post.
>>
Conservative tranny and I live in San Francisco, shit sucks
>>
File: IMG_4100.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4100.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>7272235
None of these are inherently conservative, why would you need to identify as that just to extol those? Are you stupid?
>>
>>7272172
No, you are literally the only person like you in the world, you are a special snowflake rebelling against the evil establishment, you are an enlightened individual, you are a champion of logic and truth.
>>
>>7272235
>even if you used the word for ironic effect

Tell us the truth, how underage are you?
>>
I'm a conservative trans guy from rural Ohio. It's partly because it's painfully obvious that multiculturalism is bad but liberals promote it anyway and partially because I believe in fiscal responsibility. I'm more liberal/libertarian when it comes to individual rights.
>>
>>7272583
33. (Old enough to handle hearing big boy words and to shrug off insults, but I can't say the same for a lot of liberals.)
>>
File: IMG_4140.png (651KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4140.png
651KB, 640x1136px
>>7272604
Social liberal, fiscally conservative ... you're not so bad kid, after all. I'm warming up to this generation, and you're a critical part of that.
>>
Not really a conservative, but a blue state republican transwoman. Currently in government too.

I'm one of those low tax civil libertarian broads.
>>
>>7272657
How do you even know his age?
>>
>>7272172
I won't label myself conservative, but I vehemently dislike postmodern feudalism and its secular humanists. AKA libtards AKA soon-to-be alien slave race. I'm an ftm.
>>
>>7272235
None of those are strictly conservative viewpoints though. I'm a liberal leaning trans guy and I'm fed up with being blocked and called out if I say the wrong SJ lingo or have slightly different viewpoints than the tumblr hivemind.
>>
>>7273447
Technically you may be right, in practice those who vote liberal are much more likely to trod on free speech. Especially when you remove the effects of fundamentalist religion from both sides, the left becomes more inflexible and tyrannical in the pursuit of goals, contrary to what is common belief for many young liberals.
>>
>>7272206
Because the modern left is unironically opposed to free speech
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.