[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boymode as a tranny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 2.png (291KB, 750x366px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
291KB, 750x366px
I've been on hormones for around 5 months, and my face is fairly passable. I have a very feminine body, I don't use make up and I have really long hair in a cute long ponytail.

However I'm 181cm and since I'm not out to my family and I live with them I only have very masculine clothes that my mom buys for me because she's mad that I don't buy any clothes recently (of course not, I would cry if I had to shop for boy clothes)

My parents told me that I look like a girl, but I don't know if they mean it or just want me to get rid of my ponytail.

The worst thing of all, is that I prepare myself to try to look as much as a girl I can with the boy clothes I have before going outside, and that makes EVERYONE outside look at me weirdly.
I got a group of girls once come ask me if I was a guy or a girl and when I said I'm a guy they wanted to know my facebook because apparently I failed at looking like a girl and just made myself look like a yaoi manga protagonist.

Just so you know, this thread is pointless. I just needed to get it out of my chest.
Have a good day.
>>
File: CpMwBb_WIAAkfYO.jpg (215KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CpMwBb_WIAAkfYO.jpg
215KB, 1200x1200px
Height doesn't matter if your body and face is feminine. Pic related, 6'5" trans woman with very feminine body and androgynous face.
>>
>>7270540
>6'5
so fucking jelly im only 6'
>>
>On hormones
>Not out to family

I have a feeling this will not end well, OP.
>>
>>7270609
At least half this board is on the same boat.
>>
File: taylor-swift_press-2013-650.jpg (96KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift_press-2013-650.jpg
96KB, 650x430px
>>7270540
That's very obviously a man. There are tall feminine, cis women, but this is clearly a man. The arms and torso are super manly. Is he even on HRT? Not sure if shitpost.
>>
>>7270540
>androgynous face
hahahahahahahhahahaaahhaa
>>
>>7270609
>>7270699
These stories always fascinate me, in fact they fooled me into trying this. Luckily my mom found out and was accepting so I didn't have to.
I don't see how anyone can think it works in the long run, but the stories are cute.
>>
>>7270321
>My parents told me that I look like a girl, but I don't know if they mean it or just want me to get rid of my ponytail.
Pic?
>>
>>7270321

If your mother only buys you masculine clothes, that means that your parents do not see you looking as a girl as a good thing. It's an insult meant to get you to man up.
>>
>>7270946
That's nonsense. Why would a mom buy girl clothes to her son without the son even telling her that he's trans? The fuck dude
>>
>>7270971

Well, the key part is OP said "very masculine clothes." Now maybe OP and her mother's opinions on what constitutes "very masculine" differ, but her mother would presumably buy her ambiguously masculine clothing if she suspected OP is a tranny and wants to signal she is OK with that at all.
>>
>>7270609
I've been on hormones for 5 months now and haven't come out to my family yet. I see my mother and sister every week, and recently I've noticed they stare at me. Like a lot. I still think I look like a man, but my friends say I look really feminine and strangers refuse to gender at all.
>>
>>7270904
Its been 13 months on hormones and my dad hasn't said anything
>>
File: DrZn61b.jpg (63KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
DrZn61b.jpg
63KB, 960x640px
>>7271370
>>7271352
>>7270904
>>7270609
literally me
>>
>>7270609
>came out to my mother
>she tries to be supportive, but is clearly uncomfortable with it
>drop the subject with time
>start HRT
>6 months into now, and she probably thinks it was just a phase
And the worst thing I'm self-medding due to anxiety, gonna be awkward when she finds out.
>>
>>7271420
>6 months
So do you not have boobs or hips or feminine anything? How can she not notice.
>>7271370
>13 months
How
>>
>>7271434
I have small breasts, but unless you're really focusing on my chest, you can't really see them when I'm clothed, and why would she see me naked?
>>
>>7271420
>come out to mom when I was 17
>she didn't understand at all
>ANON ARE YOU GAY
>mom it has nothing to do with that
>WHAT WILL YOUR DAD SAY
>i dont know, just dont tell him
>THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT
>well i-i guess i need a therapist and hormones and...
>HORMONES?
>uh
>...
>you know what, forget it, sorry for yelling at you

Then she acted like nothing happened and 4 years later I am 21, never talked about a girlfriend or showed interest in women at all in my entire life and I look like a girl because I am DYIng dor 7 months, and my mom STILL doesn't get the hint.
>>
File: smugsister.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
smugsister.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>>7270540
That's a man's face, man's forehead, man's cheekbones, man's nose, man's chin (total Crimson Chin), man's hands, man's big ass elbows, man's waist, man's hips and man's knees.
Feminine fingers tho.

>6'5
Poor lad. I bet children must scream with terror and fear whenever he's going out all dolled up.
>>
>181cm
wow, my condolences pham
>>
>>7271488
That's just 6'
>>
File: kys me.jpg (3KB, 212x89px) Image search: [Google]
kys me.jpg
3KB, 212x89px
>>7271491
>That's just 6'
>just
for (You)
>>
>>7271519
>falling for the "manlet master race" meme this hard
>>
File: disgusted trumpet.jpg (4KB, 159x160px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted trumpet.jpg
4KB, 159x160px
>>7271542
i'm 6' and i tower over everyone i am like paul bunyan in the land of oompa loompas
it's a sad sad existence
sad!
>>
>>7271370
>>7271352
>>7270904
>>7270609
>>7271379

I came out 5 months into self-medding. I regret it honestly, for two reasons. I came out in a way that didn't really result in me explaining myself. If anyone's read http://www.avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm, I just gave them that to read and gave a few anecdotes from my own life, and it wasn't really enough to defend my case. As a result my dad has become a fag that's prohibited me from buying hormones, and now I have to pay money for a PO box to continue self-medding. A literally useless service if my parents weren't assholes. They're also suspicious. While Avitale's Developmental Review is really helpful and explanatory for a tranny, it's not all that informative for the cis family of a trans person who actively hid whatever feminine interests they had. I also regret it for another reason: I regret I hadn't done it earlier. Either when I was 5-7 and looking through family photos with my mom, 8-9 when I asked my mom what my girl name would have been, or 13 and 14 when I got angry at my father for not being able to raise a trans child correctly, and not even wanting to. You might think that's odd given what I've said, but the feeling I got after I came out was that my parents would have come around if I only came out earlier.

>>7271491

You must have divided by 2.5 instead of 2.54. One hundred eighty-one cm is 5'11.25".
>>
>>7271328
My mom bought masculine clothes for me too, because I was very feminine and girly looking she kept saying I looked like a girl and I had to man up and cut my hair etc. (this was before HRT)

When I finally had the guts to confess I was trans to my family, my mom was actually glad I wasnt just a degenerate failure of a man. And was happy showing me of as her daughter rather then a man in girl clothes because she was litteraly ashamed of me when I was still in boy mode.

So yeah you never know how your parents are going to react. They mostly just want a "normal" kid. And I was lucky enough my mom could fully accept me as a daughter and rather had a tranny as a kid then a degenerate flamboyant gay son.
>>
>>7271551
shut up nerd, you're 6'
>>
>>7271576

I'm 5'10" actually. I don't know how tall I am in cm. That's because for all I know, every time I get measured at the doctor I could be something like 5'9.75" or 5'10.25" and the nurse doesn't care to make the distinction.
>>
>>7270609
I currently have no plan about it at all
I'm away at school, and I'm just starting HRT, so I don't think I'll look too different when I come back for christmas break

but yeah, no plan at all...I just want to stop the testosterone assault on my body ASAP
>>
>>7271434
>How
HRT arent magic pills that turn you into a girl. Someone with a man face will still have a man face 13 months in. The changes are mostly in the figure of the body, fat redistribution and growth of boobs. And like >>7271450 says why would your parents see you naked?
>>
>>7271560

Well, moms like yours that are 100% OK with a tranny daughter but not a flamboyantly gay son are in the minority. Case in point, the night before I came out (I'm >>7271551, by the way), my parents took me to the mall to buy clothes even though I didn't want any (since if there was a chance they would accept me, why would I buy guy's clothes and not girl clothes later?). I reluctantly picked out some polos and T-shirts. The next day I came out and my mother was mostly silent, but not on board.
>>
>>7271589
>I'm 5'10" actually.
i meant OP tbqh
>>
>>7271673
And Andreja is 6'1
>>
>>7270540
>androgynous face
If by andro you mean male, sure
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.