[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you start transition very early, you will still end up being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

this meme that if you start transition early, you will pass, it is total bullshit. I know many many freaks and hons who started HRT as early as 12. You fail to understand that even by 12, certain facial structures and male archetypes are already set in stone. This individual in the picture started in her teens. You are all stupid for believing that starting early is a guarantee of success. My cousin is 15 and he is already 6'2'' (he is not a tranny, just using him as an example) Why are you all so stupid and misinformed?
>>
File: candice_caltech.jpg (23KB, 150x321px) Image search: [Google]
candice_caltech.jpg
23KB, 150x321px
>>7267351
oh hey, a candice brown elliott thread!
candice started hrt at 18 (young but not young for this board) and looked better when she was younger, like many trans women in the pre-ffs age -- cosmetic surgery during the aging process is even more important for trans than cis women
and suuuuure you know a whole lot of '''''''''''''''''''hons''''''''''''''''''' who started at 12
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you do
>>
>>7267351
It's all genes and luck, in the end.
>>
>>7267351
Isn't it obvious, that freak is a creepy hon who's trying to rewrite his history and claim he's a "trans kid".

It's someone who was a freak monster to begin with, he will always be a monster.

There's plenty of cute boys who got on moans later than he allegedly did and look perfect despite being over 40. Your fear mongering is bullshit, so long as you're cute, you'll always be cute.
>>
>>7267466
oh my gosh you are so fucking stupid. On this board there have been many cases of people much younger than 18 and who are lost cases nonetheless. STUPID!
>>
>>7267712
>stop triggering me with facts and evidence that don't agree with muh feels and memes! trannies will always look gross no matter what regardless of any "biology" bs because of their magical male essence!
>>
>>7267466
> and looked better when she was younger
Did a reverse image search for your image, found this: https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/about/
She actually looked pretty decent when she was young. Not very pretty, but passing.
What the fuck happened? How did she turn into that disgusting obese abomination?
>>
>>7267484
this
I knew plenty of guys that were full grown men by their senior year
>>
File: jenny1.jpg (62KB, 625x388px) Image search: [Google]
jenny1.jpg
62KB, 625x388px
>>7267862
female aging
a lot of the people here think women getting whacked with aging in their 40s/50s is exclusively due to menopause, and it's true that's a factor, but it happens to trans women who have stable hormone levels too -- that's just a really bad time to be physiologically female (which includes long-term post-transition mtfs)
same deal happened to jennifer diane reitz (an acquaintance of candice's in the trans scene of early 80s norcal), who was pic related in her early 20s and is now a bloated freak
you can avoid it through dilligently maintaining a healthy weight and cosmetic surgery
>>
>>7267862
Older people tend to get fat. Another factor to consider is that you lose a degree of the female fat distribution you get with HRT as you age, which is why a lot of her body fat is more distributed towards her torso rather than her lower body and her face looks more masculine.

IMO, she still looks like a woman, just an overweight and unattractive one. I've seen a lot of older white women who look like she does. She also dresses like a dyke, which isn't really flattering. She could probably pass as an older second wave radfem if that's the look she's going for lel.
>>
>>7267887
> IMO, she still looks like a woman, just an overweight and unattractive one.
She barely looks human, and resembles Zola(the Hydra scientist guy) from the Captain America movies.
>>
The funny thing about Candice is, under Blanchardism, an HSTS with her level of technical prowess should be impossible. She'd be an extremely rare exception under that system.
>>
>>7267894
> under Blanchardism, an HSTS with her level of technical prowess should be impossible
Why?
>>
>>7267894
she excuses it by pointing out she entered her career post-transition, which is understandable -- before getting her physics degree she did shit like being a nanny and a hairdresser
what's more interesting to me is how she constantly refers to her 'roommate' joy shaffer and their close friendship in the 80s, and how the previously-mentioned jennifer diane reitz, who ran in the same (tiny) circles at the same time, refers in her autobiography to meeting the trans lesbian couple candice and joy...
>>
>crossdress a few times during the summer
>feels nice but don't pass, so feels bad also
>out of boredom and curiosity photoshop face from one of those crossdressing sessions onto a cis girl's head
>makeup on face + female jawline = pass if i squint
>mixed feels
#justfetishistthings
>>
>>7267921
whoops, wrong thread.
>>
>>7267901
HSTSs are supposed to be quite feminine, at least as much as the average ciswoman. The average ciswoman would not be as succesful in a technical field as Candice was. Thats if she was even interested in the first place. You could claim that its because Candice had testosterone exposure as a teenager. But then Blanchard or his fanclub should of noted more people like Candice, highly feminine early transitioner but still excels in a traditionally masculine field.
>>
>>7267901
AGP: very smart, analytical, masculine and hon like, late transitioners, mostly white

HSTS: low IQ fucktards, poor, effete, passing, early transitioners, often shitskins

Basically when you're a tranny you're either really ugly or really dumb.
>>
>>7268018
this
though again, candice's choice of career isn't really the thing potentially invalidating her from being defined as '''''''''''''''hsts''''''''''''''' (blanchard's use of hsts to describe csts gets more grating by the day)
she's lived her entire life in silicon valley and only went into tech after holding several pink-collar jobs
>>7268051
low iq was from bailey, not blanchard (bailey being even worse than blanchard)
blanchardian 'hsts' have an average iq distribution, though his agps were highly intelligent -- that was the result of selection pressure, and the selection pressure in question doesn't seem to exist anymore from my experiences
>>
So how can mtfs avoid looking like that as they age besides not being a fatty and not dressing like shit?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.