[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was your experience in middle/high school/college locker rooms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

what was your experience in middle/high school/college locker rooms?
>>
>>7266927
Jocks are gay as fuck.
One of the trainers fucked half the team, and circle jerks in the shower Post-practice were entirely too routine for my tastes.
>>
I stared at a tall skinny blond guy and saw his dick. The chubs were hot too, and once I "accidentally" brushed my forehead against his man boobs. It gave me years of spankbank material.
>>
>>7266936
Was it a secret bro thing for them? What happens in the locker room stays in the locker room thing or what?
Were anything in a relationship with another or openly gay/bi?
I've only been in a male locker room a couple of times during gym before being forced to use a private bathroom because of my queerness.
>>
>>7267039
It was sort of a "no homo" kind of cognitive dissonance thing.
This was the late 90's in a small, southern town.
I'm sure a lot of them were gay, but none of them were open about it. I steered clear of that entire scene because I was a chubby nerd who only played high school football because my father pressured me into it.
>>
File: awestruck reaction.gif (212KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
awestruck reaction.gif
212KB, 500x368px
>>7266936
NO FUCKING WAY
You're really just trying to feed my fap fantasies right?
This doesn't happen irl.
>>
>>7267065
It did where I grew up. I can't comment on if it's common elsewhere or not.
The Chaddest Chad at our school came out a few years ago. Got divorced. Lost custody of his kids. Killed himself.

I hated the guy growing up, but after all that shit happened I ended up feeling immensely sorry for him. He couldn't be himself. He had to play the alpha male game, knocked up a Stacy, played some minor league ball, came back and joined his father's law firm then swallowed a bullet when he couldn't live the lie anymore and his whole life fell apart.

I mean, he was a huge dick when we were kids, but now I just feel all kinds of conflicted whenever anyone mentions him.
>>
>>7266927
Never had them, thank god. I was prone to boners when I changed at the Y as a young Boy Scout, I never would have survived high school if I had popped wood before gym.
>>
>>7266936
Was that trainer straight up ass fucking those boys? At what point does the"no homo" illusion fade and and they realize they are really having homosexual sex whether they like to admit it or not.
>>
>>7267087
Sounds like made for TV movie. Sucks for him though.
>>
>>7267087
Holy shit where are you from?
Chad's suicide actually makes me feel even bluer than usual.
>>
>>7267104
The trainer was a bottom. I met him again a few years in college and fucked him a few times back when I was still experimenting. I think for many of them it was just that whole "a blowjob is a blowjob, bro!" kind of mindset.
>>
>>7267055
About 2 "totally straight" dudes who acted homophobic at my school were outed after blowing each other at a party.
>>
>>7267104
Never underestimate the power of repression and denial. Especially when there's a religious background.
>>
>>7267111
Louisiana. I won't get any more specific out of respect for the dead. Shit sucks down here for LGBT people.

I had to explain to a bunch of black co-workers that "trap" means something entirely different on my portion of the Internet.

Explaining to them the difference between a hermaphrodite, a crossdresser and a transgendered person was amusing, to say the least.
>>
>>7267129
Haha I bet. Is Lousiana still pretty much bible belt? I assume New Orleans is a different story, only because an openly gay (not really flaming but not really subtle, either) coworker went to Tulane.
>>
>Screenshot at...
Damn OP, that's some 4K movie reel you got there.
Also source?

Also, locker rooms are for changing, not for you to be pervy. Bad enough for our reputation as it is.
>>
>>7267147
There are pockets of liberalism here, but not in my portion of the state. Let me put it this way, David Duke got 3% of the votes for state Senator this year.

3% of the state were happy to have an openly white supremacist, former Grand Wizard of the KKK as their senator.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke
>>
>>7267180
Lol so it's pretty dangerous to be out where you live? Fuuuck that's weird.
I'm from Ohio and I suppose in some places you can get your teeth knocked out for being queer or black or muslim, but for the most part those sorts of hate crimes are pretty rare.
Well maybe not against black people.
But even in Toledo and Detroit, where muslims are actually super common, I'm pretty sure the hate crimes are few and far between.
>>
>>7267180
He'd probably get more than 3% of /lgbt/'s vote.
>>
>>7267236
I can sort of understand LGBT being in favor of Trump. He's never been particularly homophobic and Hillary was openly against gay marriage until the wind blew in its favor.

But Duke has always been a shithead who masturbates to his imagined 1950's ideal of an America that never existed.
>>
>>7266927
I was too shy and uncoordinated to really ever do anything besides keep my head down and get the hell out of there.

Now I go to a more gay friendly gym but I still just want to change and get out there. Quit hitting on me in the damn shower.
>>
>>7267353
Shit's so bad down here the police regularly raid the bathrooms at the parks because that's the closest thing there is to a "gay scene" around here.

The one cool gay club got overrun by straight women. It's awful now. 10 years ago I could go there and pick up a cute twink/femboy without much trouble. Now maybe 1 in 20 people there are LGBT.
>>
>>7266927
Just keep to yourself and ignore that guy with the abs. It helps that I had friends to talk to in my midle schoo/high school locker rooms so that also distracted me.
>>
>>7267170
i took a screenshot of a still from google image search, b/c my desktop is a fucking mess and the "screenshot..." filename is easier to find than whatever the image would have downloaded as

and i don't want to be pervy, i just want to benefit from others on 4chan who were perverts in the past

>>7267353
very responsible of you

>>7267447
hahaha that's good advice, i haven't been in a locker room in about 6 years
>>
>>7267254
>He's never been particularly homophobic and Hillary was openly against gay marriage until the wind blew in its favor.

Also a lot of people aren't single issue voters and will let a few identity politics issues slide in favor of economics.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 640x353px
>>7266927
>mustn't let them see my small penis
>>
File: tumblr_od1lpbpleo1rik431o1_400.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od1lpbpleo1rik431o1_400.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>7266927
I didn't have one. The first time the tried putting me in the boys locker room in 6th grade, I basically shut down, and had a panic-attack at seizure level. Realizing that I was a weird androgynous kid that didnt really look quite like a boy anyway, (of course they would never have let me use the girls one, and for my part I never asked) I guess they just figured it was easier to not have me take PE at all. That never really changed, throughout middle or highschool .
>>
Increasing anxiety and despondence as they grew and developed around me and as I began to realize that if I was ever caught looking that I wouldn't be able to defend myself.

I hated being so small and I still do.
>>
>>7267254
I can't. He came in a combo pack with Mike "Electrocute Fags" Pence.
>>
Thanks to the way I was schooled, I never had to use them, at least not with any nudity involved. Good thing too, since I was very sheltered/timid and never could've done that.

Ironically, my parent's primary excuse for mutilating my dick was because they thought I'd get made fun of in locker rooms.
>>
I've played hockey since I was 8. Once I was on my high school team I was playing with seniors and they were naked as much as they could be. Nothing really gay would happen. If you showered you might get peed on. The seniors would always joke that being naked in front of me when I was like 14 was illegal and in my head I'm like "it's not unless you fuck me, please fuck me". But if you want to see a bunch of dicks hockey is the way to go, just don't get hard on.
>>
>>7266927
Oklahoma doesn't have mandatory physical education requirements, so there were no locker room showers for middle/high school.
>>
>>7272656
It's Mike "The Electric Fence" Pence, you fucking cock juggler.
>>
>>7266927
Because of a car accident when I was young I had a bag attached to my side to drain my piss. Was pretty self-conscious about it and never showered at school. The PE teacher said that was OK but a lot of guys never showered. And back then no one ever commented about another guy's cock since you'd be considered a faggot if you did.

When I got older I joined a gym and showered all the time and no one said anything.
>>
>>7267368
>Now maybe 1 in 20 people there are LGBT.
Why do we allow this?
Why do we let straight people take over our communities?
>>
>>7277343
What should we do? Fight the straight people who come in?
>>
>>7277357
Passive aggressive behavior.
Don't be nice to them.
Make them feel unwelcome.
Also no Ladies Night anymore.
>>
>>7277357
Rape them.
>>
File: psb.jpg (288KB, 500x605px) Image search: [Google]
psb.jpg
288KB, 500x605px
We had an hour of physical education every day and we were required to shower afterwards.
The coach (who was 27, muscular, and really good looking) stood in the hall between the locker room and the showers and made sure we all had wet hair when we left the showers.
Showers were communal in a big tile room.
It was intimidating at first but really revealing as to where everyone was in the transition through puberty.
The hairy, big-dicked guys were stars, of course, and everyone respected them.
Being an American, most of us were circumcised.
There was a Mexican guy with a huge uncut dick and everyone called him Donkey Dick.
I constantly lived in fear of getting an erection and I got called 'fag' a lot when I got caught looking at the hot guys' bodies, but it was worth it.
>>
>>7277343

We are all on Grindr instead of at the gay bars or cruising the parks.
The gay clubs started advertising to straights just so they could stay open.
We did it to ourselves.
>>
>>7277462
Then we either take our gay bars back, or we abandon them completely.
Which means we must spread this knowledge to the young gays as well, because we cannot risk losing them to the faghags.
>>
>>7266927
> ITT: Everyone lies abot circle jerks

It is true jocks are gay as shit though, I was in football/track/swim locker rooms from 6th grade to junior year of college

>6th-8th grades/pre highschool
The gayest year of them all, all of the prudish students refused to shower, while the rest of us with no humility didn't give a shit once the coach left the room.

Naked boy butts and guys in every stage of puberty just crammed into tiny rooms with shower heads on the walls.

The reason it's the gayest is solely because it's at that peak moment where everyone is horny as shit, but not brainwashed into the whole "fag fag fag" mindset like highschoolers and up.

Which results in a LOT of grab ass and "lol helicopter" and swordfights/poking people using their boners. Ngl this is probably what made me go total gay as a kid, and it makes me feel pedo-y but fuck I still jerk off to some of the stupid shit that happened.

(And for whatever reason, guys pissed a ton in the showers at that grade, and with the rowdy football crowd that didn't care about being naked, pissing on someone was just a funny 'prank', so that was a daily occurance too for what it's worth)

> FRESHMAN YEAR (hs)
Idk about everyone else, but my highschool split the sophomores-seniors and freshmen into two separate campuses next to eachother, so the sports programs were split between the two buildings.

This was the last "super gay" stage, once again you had a new crowd of guys funneled in from different schools, and the prudes refused to shower and just gtfo of the lockers as fast as they could, leaving the rowdy players.

Lots of grab ass, but no more boners/anything to do with grabbing or touching dicks. Asses weren't taboo, assholes were weird to touch unless it was funny (like jamming your thumb into someones asshole, no penetration besides like the first knuckle if you got lucky, mainly just jabbing their hole to scare them. )

Hit the limit, want me to keep going or no?
>>
File: 2015-02-22-looking1.jpg (53KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
2015-02-22-looking1.jpg
53KB, 950x534px
>>7277484
>jocks are gay as shit

being horny during adolescence and willing to experiment sexually does not mean you're gay.

getting 'married' to your life partner and adopting a chinese baby means you're gay.
>>
>>7277565
>semantics matter on a khazakstani oncology image board
You know what I meant.

>>7277484
I should also mention with this that I grew up in a really populated, but REALLY rural town next to an exxon plant. Big school, but very bumfuck-hick town.

>continuing FRESHMAN YEAR

Pretty much my favorite memory from that year, and I'm talking top-shelf god-tier spank bank PatrĂ³n material, was when I was the victim of this by one of my close friends at the time - only catch was that we were alone.

After finishing an early workout I was washing my hair or something, point being I wasn't paying attention around me, and my friend spanks my ass as a joke, I'm startled but just yell "fuck you" or something and keep washing, and then he just said "sure" and then I felt half of his thumb press into me because he had put soap on it (for obvious reasons people usually did not do this when it happened, like I said it was funny if it was a poke to the backdoor, not full blown sexual assault) I yelled but kinda fell back on it and it went all the way in. Needless to say we realized a lot when I didn't try to get it out and he didn't pull it out.

(That's a different story with a boring ending, ended up being a crazy closet faggot that wasn't down to ever go beyond jerking off together a couple times and fingering me once, he is now married to a bitch of a woman with kids)

- Also doesn't hurt to mention that freshman year was the first time the gays like my friend started coming out of the woodwork, lots of unexplained arousal and crotch-staring happened because of ass touching and such but everbody gave it a pass besides the usual teasing.
>>
>>7277585
>sophomore through senior years
This was the weirdest period, because the actual stuff gay dudes fantasize about (like catching guys with boners or touching eachother jokingly-sexually) was absolutely eradicated whenever freshmen moved on to shower and change with upperclassmen, BUT this was the only period where actual butt fucking and experimentation occurred (atleast that I personally witnessed, and I blame it on the sexual repression that highschool homophobia brings)

Added benefit that nobody in sports has any shame being seen naked in the lockers at this point in their life besides one or two weirdos who would just spend all day sweaty and disgusting.

Grab ass was the only thing allowed, and it was definitely limited to just slapping a butt instead of actually grabbing it. So that was disappointing, and if someone had theoretically gotten hard in the showers I am positive their social life would've been over.

Sophomores were treated like freshmen, which meant they were the usual targets of the slap ass and everything else, and would never dare to touch anyone ilder than them for fear of getting their ass handed to them.

On the bright side of things, being on three teams during that period fall football, spring track, and year round swim team meant that I got to see literally hundreds of naked guys of all shapes and sizes every week And when you're around that many highschool dudes that are naked, you learn to catch the signals from the ones who like dick/are curious. (Usually something akin to catching eye contact when they realize they were caught oogling, and the actual guys who were either just absent mindedly looking or were just curious looked away immediately, but the ones who were lookig for enjoyment had the fucking exact same guilty look in their eyes every time.)
If youre an athlete and you're lucky enough to have teammates who are legitimately into gay sex - THATS where the gay gold is. So much sex at home and shared hotel room
>>
>>7277484
yes more please

also piss is my fetish
>>
>be a sophomore in HS
>get out of an after school club later than usual, around 6pm
>school is empty as fuck, decide to go exploring
>wander through the gym and hear some muffled sounds coming from the locker room
>I think there had been basketball practice earlier, but that should've ended an hour earlier?
>as I listen in, I realize it sounds very sexual, low moaning and skin on skin slapping sounds
>I sneak in as quietly as I can, peer through a crack in the lockers expecting/hoping/praying to see two jocks that stayed late to screw around
>close... it's actually one of the coaches (the basketball coach, I think) with one of the upperclassmen (I think the guy was a junior... I recognized him but we'd never spoken)
>the junior is leaning up against the lockers, the coach is behind him plowing the fuck out of his ass
>the coach is being so rough and the junior is whimpering so much that my first thought is that the guy is getting raped
>but he's also moaning a bit and pushing back into it (and I think he's hard too, though it's hard to see from my angle), so it seems like he was enjoying it
>this is hot as fuck, but I'm super worried about getting caught, so I don't hang around long enough for them to finish
>in the following days, I swing by there maybe a dozen more times hoping to catch them at it again, but I never see them doing it again
>>
>>7277741
Jesus if I saw this I would just take a video and blackmail the shit out of that coach. He would be in jail if anyone knew.
>>
>>7277662
Continuing the sophomore-senior years:

Like I said at the end, the true gay gold mine is if you happen to have atleast two or more gays on a team that are on good terms with eachother, closested or otherwise.

If you were in sports in west Texas, you basically have to travel 3-4 hours to every regional game, and god forbid you make it to state which is ALWAYS east or north Texas cities which take a literal day of driving to reach.

Simply put - this means a lot of hotel stays where you got to pick your roommates, and you bet that once I found a fuckbuddy on the swim team that we roomed together every chance we got.

But, and I don't know if I'm fond of it or regretful because it really turned me into a whore my senior year, but there was atleast 2-3 gays in every year under me, all of which used grindr which meant that all of us knew eachother and had probably fucked around once upon a time outside of school because athletes like athletes,

So, and I swear this isn't online boasting, this actually happened several times, three or five (I think that was the most we ahieved) person orgies happened on a few of those trips in our hotel rooms to the point where I had to sneak out to a conveinence store nearby to buy febreeze (the smell of two relatively burly dudes and three twinky younger guys fucking all night doesn't go away easily).

Ugh, I'm actually sadhorny now. You can't imagine how hot that was to have four completely hairless (swim team) dudes all over you, with cocks and holes everywhere without any boundaries...

That spoiled me for life, I don't think anything will compare.

Fuck I miss highschool.

> college (exclusively swim team, no football or track besides freshman year)
Nothing happens in these lockerooms, because you only shower in those stupid fucking shower stalls that block everything from the waist down. Sorry to dissapoint.
>>
>>7277471
>the young
"The young" are the streaming movies and hook-up apps generation.

they don't go to bars at all
>>
>>7277994
I'm just saying we must make sure no gay accidentally gets lost and finds himself into a "no longer gay' bar.
The owners can only pretend it's a gay bar as long as gays still go there.

If we can keep gays from entering, they'll be wondering where all the gays have gone to, and rebrand themselves as hetero bars.
>>
>>7277994
Let me correct you as a college student - the ones who go to bars in my generation have AIDS or were dragged along by their straight friends "who think it would be really funny lmao"
>>
File: boo.png (12KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
boo.png
12KB, 300x250px
>>7266927
I was a clueless FtM in no-idea-that-was-a-thing land. Liked girls. Terrible anxiety in locker room.

Stare straight into locker while changing, do not even make eye contact with close friends. Practice not letting eyes focus, "magic eye poster" style.

Don't look at their tits. Don't look at their tits.
>>
Gas the breeders, orientation war now!
>>
>>7277935
I... my boner... anon...
>>
>>7277453
How big was mr Donkey?
>>
I went to a small school in a country where people just shower home after practice and never did any sports either. Judging by the thread high school faggotry sounds great, I hate having missed out on it.

I'm hitting the gym now and locker rooms are such a fucking blessing. Peeking at a hairy daddy between sets, wondering what he looks like with his shirt off, and then actually getting a good look at him once you're back from taking a shower while feeling the rush of not getting caught peeking or popping a boner is amazing. So much spank material.
I'm really subtle and never got caught looking and nothing happened there but God I wish it did.
>>
>>7278541
I wish I liked daddies and not twinky types,

They never show goods at the gym after highschool
>>
>>7278565
It's not that great
Yeah older men have less hang ups about being naked in public so you get to see hot guys topless more often. That's about it for pros.
You feel much more guilt when you're done fapping to daddies and if you're a faggot like me you'd never go through with hooking up with them, and if you did, higher chance of getting tangled up in weird shit or aids. So you're attracted to something that might be bad for you and can't have. I'd rather be into normal guys t b h.
>>
I always looked down even though girls are ok with staring, especially if you look femme.

Still always looked down though
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.