[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll never be a real boy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (11KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 125x122px
I'm really sick of everything around me, I just want to isolate myself or die already. I want to tell friends to stop calling me "girl", saying "hi ladies" or anything like that, but nobody I've told that I'm ftm takes me seriously. They all just think I'm a butch lesbian who's overreacting. Fml.
Anybody want to talk?
>>
>>7265514

Have you considered starting HRT?
>>
File: IMG_4097.jpg (41KB, 400x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4097.jpg
41KB, 400x545px
>>7265514
Sure, what do you want to talk about?
>>
>>7265863
I can't yet, due to complications with my parents, getting a therapist who'd prescribe it, and costs.
>>7265873
Anything
>>
>>7265900

Are you able to get a job? How bad are your parents?
>>
>>7266020
They haven't kicked me out, but they refuse to support me with it and refuse to even acknowledge the fact that I'm trans. I have a job, but I'm also in school and don't have a lot of money
>>
Gender is a social construct, so it doesn't matter if you'll be a "real boy" or not
>>
They just think tour am angry butch lesbian . So which do you prefer/ The cock or the Puss ?
>>
>>7265514
You're more of a man than femgen ever will be and those are cis guys. That's gotta count for something.
>>
Until you start HRT, nobody will take you seriously. Get used to it, if you actually experience dysphoria instead of being a transtrender, transition should be a priority.
>>
>>7266104
I only go for the pus
>>7266392
So no one will take me seriously til then? It's frustrating because I don't act or seem "girly".. Unfortunately I have to wait a year to start (unsupportive parents)
>>
Pray to god for a dick
>>
don't call yourself a man until you can get on hormones, no one will fall for it.
>>
>>7269007
just let people think you're a dyke. if you have feminine features no one will buy you're a man.
>>
>>7265514
just be glad, because being a boy is the fucking worst
>>
Sorry about your situation senpai. I know there are some supplements you can take for "natural transition" that will help masculinize you somewhat.
>>
>>7265514
Go on and die you massive faggot.
>>
>>7269148
Rude
>>
>>7269170

Nah i was joking, this is the first time i visit this board and i wanted to know what reactions i would see.
>>
>>7269179
>>
>>7269200
Seems that noone here is going to fight over my insult, it's pretty ironic since the most civilized board it's the one with most faggotry.
>>
>>7269007
Be glad thatbyoure ftm. You can wait until your mid 20's to start on HRT before yours really and truly fucked.
>>
>>7269179
OP here and really don't mind being told to die, lol
>>
>>7269072
>>7269069
I'm not saying I'm a man because ye I don't look like one, but I can't stress enough how much I hate being seen as and called a female or a "lesbian"
>>
tranny
>>
>>7265514
good luck getting through the year anon
might want to talk to them seriously about it or just stop talking to them if they don't support you
>>
>>7269098
Why?
>>
Just order steroids you dumb fuck
>>
>tfw born a gay male

Is there any better feeling than not having anything to do with the lesser gender
>>
Iktf OP. I feel like a pathetic, emotional little wimp when i just want to be a strong, independent man.
>>
>>7271443
The problem is that before HRT passing is pretty fucking hard for ftms because there are so many cis-females who run around in all manner of male clothes and nobody bats an eye, unlike vice versa. You'll have to stick through the shit now till that starts, since after around a year you'll be masculinized enough that nobody would have the idea to call you "lady".
>>
>>7273436
>is so secure about his identity
>posts on a ftm board
Tell me more
>>
>>7265514
I'm really sorry, OP. I know what that's like. Tbh, find friends that support you that aren't tumblrite weirdos. It makes it a lot better. I had to wait until a few weeks ago, after four years of being out to my family (told them at 16-17) to start T. I live with my grandmother now, who supports me, rather than my shitty parents. Give it time. A year ago, I felt worthless and disgusting and like transition was nowhere in sight. Things will get better for you, and at the least you've got us fellas at ftmg to socialize with and be there for you. Check the links at the top, the one for passing tips is very helpful if you're pre-T!
>>
>>7275084
Thank you, and I'm really glad things worked out for you and that you're still here.
>>
>>7275084
Aye to this Anon! Really really find friends and preferably those not from the internet. People you can lean on their shoulder. It will suck hard while you live under your parent's roof but stay strong. Keep saving up the money.

Also on a note for HRT. Testosterone shots can end up costing a bitch load of money. If you have Medicare, get the record changed to Male and this will help with the costs. If you get a good doctor, they could write a letter to support you with this.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.