[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming out tips pls help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: giovanni invoca aiuto.jpg (33KB, 370x400px) Image search: [Google]
giovanni invoca aiuto.jpg
33KB, 370x400px
How and when should I come out as trans to my parents considering I live in a pos intolerant country and my father can get really angry and scary for the smallest things?

Also consider that the closest psychologist is kinda far away.

Should I just eat rat poison?
>>
File: 418px-Witches_Flight_Goya.jpg (55KB, 418x600px) Image search: [Google]
418px-Witches_Flight_Goya.jpg
55KB, 418x600px
Have you told anyone close to you? It'd be good to have some kind of support system as a precaution.
>>
>>7265270
Told my sister but idk how that would help. She was very understanding but we don't really have the greatest relationship with each other
>>
>>7265205
>step out of narnia
>reach the closet
>open the door and get the fuck out of there
>face reality, tell everyone
>???
>Profit
>>
I guess you live in Italy by the pic, so I can see why you're worried.
It can be hard here in the North to be bi like me, I can't even immagine for a trans person, and I don't even wanna try to immagine if you live in the South...
Maybe try to build a better relationship with your sister and then try to find the right moment.
I think that someday, somehow, you'll have to tell your father anyway, so I guess it's better to do it when you feel more safe.

Monitoring the thread btw :)
>>
>>7265959

>I guess you live in Italy by the pic,

>be in EU

>not realizing the glorious jewel Schengen space suposses

Come on, go to France, Germany or any other EU country without much unemployment, start your life there and then one day, just call your parents and tell them.

They won't be able to stop you by then.
>>
>>7266040

>Come on, go to France, Germany or any other EU country without much unemployment, start your life there and then one day, just call your parents and tell them.

I'm not op. But I am Italian too, centre Italy.

>I Would have 0 idea on how to "start a life"
>I Would have 0 money to start with.
>I Would not know the language. (French is an ass to understand spoken/ German is not even a Latin based language)

I do believe op Would have similar problems.

>>7265959
Italy sucks for that kind of things even in the centre, and I'm pretty sure that the souther you go the worse it gets too. We can't have nice things, can we?
>>
>>7266213
I'm not Italian but wouldn't a place in the north like Milan or Bologna be better as far as unemployment goes.
>>
>>7266395
I'll also add that I feel like any major city, at least in the north and center has to have some kind of lgbt community. When I was in Rome a while back I walked through some kind of lgbt pride parade or festival going on next to the forum.
>>
>>7266395
>Inb4: He calls Bologna "in the north" and triggers a civil war.

As far as I know Bologna is more knew as a place filled with universitaries.
But It can be a meme.
>>7266423
Honestly, I know really little about it.
I'm pretty sure they're a thing, but I don't really have alot of informations about it. I kinda remember That here in Florence We had a Pride or something, But I'm honestly really averse to that type of things.

Anyway, I'll try and be useful: I'm a degenerate like Op here, and still never told that to anyone.
I went to a region based "welfare" Founded Psicologyst. But to make everything set You still need to go to a "real one" ((and pay)).
I don't really regret that, at least it was someone to talk to. You should look if there's something like it near you.
>>
>>7266534
You see, there's the biggest problem. I live in the middle, but on the other side. So the nearest psychologist is like 3 hours away and that may be enough to make this impossible.

Also, we're not even middle class, what if I can't afford one?
>>
>>7268566
Well, You're rather unlucky. I know the pain of "nowere lands"
The thing I've said was associated with the ASL (heh, I now notice that's our sanitary stuff is the sigle they use in thoose ugly Rp places.) and it was free.
They had multiple location around, maybe it's the closest thing you can get. From there, I don't know, Maybe you can ask who's the closest brain squeezer around, or if there's one close to you.

>we're not even middle class, what if I can't afford one?
Honestly, I don't have the money for it too. I started to wageslave to get the bucks I need now, But It's an hard work.

I'm trying to keep everything secret for as much as I could tho. I would probably have a WAY EASIER time doing stuff outside the closet.

But before you do anything, you should always have a backup plan.
>>
>>7268968
>But before you do anything, you should always have a backup plan.

This. I came out to my parents when I was 17, got thrown out of the house, couch surfed until I finished high school then was homeless for three years.

Have a plan in case the worst happens. Have money saved, friends you can live with, a job lined up. Hopefully everything goes OK. You hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
>>
>I'm trying to keep everything secret for as much as I could
>>7269163
Now the paranoia is even higher.
>>
>>7266213
What I did as an Italian MTF:
>go to the official gender clinic in Rome
>get told i have to go to a lot of therapy appointments, WITH MY FAMILY ASWELL
>go to 2 of them
>realize this is pure gatekeeping and will get me nowhere
>threaten suicide to my previous psychologist that told me to go here
>he refers me to a psychiatrist
>get letter from psychiatrist
>give letter to endo
>get HRT

I wasted almost 6 months at that piece of shit clinic, it took me a week to get a letter this way.

Sad thing is: I'll have to go back to that clinic and attend therapy sessions for 2 more years to get an orchiectomy...at least I have HRT now.
>>
File: halp.jpg (25KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
25KB, 600x411px
>>7269210

>I Hope My Brainhacker isn't that much of a nigger.
>If it is, I'll probably never get Hrt.
>Stuff is even worse than I expected.
>>
>>7269210
Psychiatrist =/= Psychologist? Well, today I learned something new.

So should i look for psychiatrists in Rome (Which is the closest big city)?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.