[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok here goes. M, 18 - I want to become a woman over time, I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (79KB, 653x538px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 653x538px
ok here goes. M, 18 - I want to become a woman over time, I don't want to come out to my parents about such a thing - they already know I'm bi and seem *alright* with that. Coming out trans just feels like something I can't do, the anxiety would kill me. So what I'm thinking, what are some natural ways to become more passable as a woman, I know caffeinated shampoo increases hair growth, and obviously shaving my body is something that needs to be done, but how would I grow breasts without HRT? Are there natural ways or like non-noticeable ways of doing this? Also, my voice is low pitched, how would I train myself to have my voice feminine by default?

Also what's the best way to confront being called out for stuff like being girly? I feel if my parents notice (they obviously will) I will say "I'm just doing what makes me happy - I like having long hair and yes I've been using X treatment to grow breasts, and I want to look like a girl."

Anyway peeps, what do?
>>
Why isn't this getting replies :(
>>
>>7262512
Transtrending
>>
>>7262461
Well, you can get boobs by getting fat.
Aaand getting long hair is best idea - you can even do it without some magic-tragic weirdo shampoo.
Also do make up, just fairly, not classic tranny mascaras, and nailpolish of course.
>>
>>7262461
https://www.reddit.com/r/transvoice/comments/449iqo/mtf_how_does_one_flex_their_adams_apple/

This will give you a higher voice
>>
>>7262461

Just quit being such a baby and start HRT. You can always DIY if you're too intimidated by the idea of talking to someone about your issues in person.
>>
>>7262697
This.
>>
>>7262697
this

"I can't do something because muh anxiety"

get over yourself faggot, you make it sound like you have something wrong with you beyond being a tremendous pussy. The pain of being repressed trans last until suicide, the pain of coming out either last until you tell someone or for the rest of your life depending on how insane your parents are.

Make sure you can deal with the worst case scenario, but remember that you're kinda in a race against time here.
>>
>>7262461
Go to a "free clinic" that will get you estro + spiro px's. you only hav2 see them about once evrry 3 months, so even if it's way, far away, it's okay. I used all this wack herbal shit, birth control pills for ages before I got wise and just wen2 a clinic. it's more in reach than you know,
+ once on spiro (T blocker), the uptight stressy feels go away
>>
you can't grow boobs without estrogen afaik and weight gain is difficult sometimes and unreliable always.

Try buying padded bras or boob forms instead. Do your research tho.

tell yr parents that you're crossdressing for teh lolz.

>>7263044
hey, fuck off. anxiety is a mental illness and you can't just buck up and deal with it.

also, dysphoria isn't always as bad as you say. there are different levels of intensity for different people.
>>
>>7265475
Thanks for the support. How would I go about that? "Mum, dad - I wanna crossdress." They'd fucking crusify me.
>>
>>7265310
Do they have them in Australia?
>>
>>7262516
So lost. What does that mean?
>>
>>7262551
Thanks.
>>
Just get on Hrt. You're not gonna find anyway to get the effects of hrt without actually being on hrt. And even then it doesn't hardly do much and what it does happens slowly, your parents will never notice.
>>
>>7266285
Really? I'm thinking of moving out in about 1.5 years, so you reckon the effects of it will be hardly noticeable during that time?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.