[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 017: Why do i feel lonely? Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 39

File: guide.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
guide.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
> Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
> HRT related medical experiences and research
> Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic hrt info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶TransDIY : https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

▶ /HRTGen/ Archives: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AudRJceTA5C9fiPMDzSLX7xF9MI
Old thread: >>7146587
>>
>>7259806
How do i know if i am depressed from Cypro, or if just because my life is shit?
>>
>>7260421
switch to spiro
if still depressed, change your life (but don't go back to cypro, it appears to at least worsen depression regardless)
>>
can i take estrogen while on bicalutamide and raloxifene?
can i cycle through them? like one month on estro, and the next on ralox and so on?
>>
you think you can beat me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkegaob-waM
>>
File: bloddtest.jpg (293KB, 1170x675px)
bloddtest.jpg
293KB, 1170x675px
>>7260823
YES
>>
>ridiculously high testosterone levels
>need both cypro and lupron to get it down
>testosterone still goes up by a bit and turns me into an emotional hormonal mess during the last week before my monthly shot

Is there anything I can do about this other than getting an orchiectomy?
>>
>>7260441
>switch to spiro
So he can be depressed knowing he stunting his breast growth and has to pee all the time?
>>
>>7260858
Wait what are they even measuring with that testosterone one? Total testosterone?
Cause 0.8nmol/L is ~231ng/L which is still pretty high. The normal range for 18+ men is 240-950 ng/L but then if you use your old result of 30.1 nmol/L it's 8653ng/L of testosterone which is absurdly high.
Every other measurement should be even lower, bioavailable, plasma level, etc. are all fractions of your total test.

Maybe I'm just being retarded though lol
>>
>>7261186
spiro stunting breast growth is a meme that comes from the fact that cypro INCREASES breast growth by way of being a progestin
spiro and lupron provide baseline growth, and cypro's increase can be matched or overtaken by adding progesterone separately (with a much better side effect profile)
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (132KB, 1482x668px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
132KB, 1482x668px
>>7261266
Um...
>https://www.nebido.com/tools/index.php/en/default/index/conversion-tool
>>
>>7261266
your ranges are for ng/dl, not ng/L
>>
>>7260932
how much cypro do you take? and for how long?
>>
>>7261951
>>7261962
thanks, I was certain I was doing something wrong lol
>>
What would happen if I were to DIY only 2mg Estrofem and go no further?

I'm too broke and closeted to legitimately treat my crippling dysphoria.
>>
>>7260858
What Cypro brand was it?
>>
if anyone comes upon another cheap source of bicalutamide, please share
>>
>>7262476
nothing because you wouldn't be blocking your testosterone*. but you can always just use progynova + Spiro for cheap pal.

*citation needed.
>>
>>7262476
If you're only going to use 1 drug then make it an antiandrogen; oestrogen on its own won't do anything..
>>
File: Cou4yDlVYAAmd9d.jpg (77KB, 704x1000px)
Cou4yDlVYAAmd9d.jpg
77KB, 704x1000px
I'm gonna try to take my progynova sublingual for some time to see if something's different.

Is it a terrible idea?
>>
File: 1478056143514.gif (62KB, 200x200px)
1478056143514.gif
62KB, 200x200px
Do any anons here have experience with Bicalutamide and Progesterone? I'm an aspiring femboy, no HRT as of yet.

Can you pair Tamoxifen/Raloxifen to cancel out the breast growth and cancer potential from Progesterone?

I've heard the Progesterone increases the sensitivity of your skin, but I'm not sure how true it is.
>>
>>7259806
The OP image proves that you're all here to fulfill a fetish programmed into you in your childhood
>>
>>7264577
>Do any anons here have experience with Bicalutamide
I am interested in this also. Do anyone here actually use it? Is there really a difference than with the other alternatives?
>>
>>7264663
can't compare it to cypro, but it's a million times better than spiro.

>>7263715
you can do this
>>
>>7263547
>oestrogen on its own won't do anything..
Wrong. In high enough doses, T production will shutdown.
>>
>>7263715
I tried this for a while but didn't notice anything different and one trip in mtfg said it might even be less effective, because it will flush the liver instead of slowly dissolving, so I take it orally now.
>>
File: IMG_4741.jpg (37KB, 443x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4741.jpg
37KB, 443x399px
does your dick still work on Spiro because i'm scared the Cypro will destroy my dick and bicalutamide is way to expensive for me...
>>
I started 200mg spiro and since then my energy levels are like super dead.

My t levels were 250 ng/dl at 100mg spiro but i suppose they are pretty dead since i doubled the dosage and my libido is really dead as well as my energy throughout the day since i started.

Now my question is, should i have more estrogen? My levels are at 60 pg/ml and my endo said it's pretty high even though i told him that i find it too low.
>>
>>7268126
Mine is super active and responsive on cypro, but I'm an exception to the rule. Try to use it at least few times a week and it should be fine. Also adding progesterone helped me with my libido.
>>
>>7262918
Procur from ihp
>>
>>7268524
Your endo is a fucking idiot.

60pg/ml is low. it should be at least 150mg/ml. Tell your endo to give you more estrogen, and you will likely find it will help a great deal with your lack of energy throughout the day as well.
>>
>>7268876
Yeah, i think he is. He wanted to keep me on 50 mg spiro per day for 3 months.

I am on 2mg e the day and 2 mg e at night what should i up it to? I am 5 months into hrt and idk how much i should increase my dosage behind his back or something.
>>
>>7268126
Oddly enough switching from Inhouse spiro to Cypro gave my dick more life. Go figures.
>>
File: re2pect.gif (2MB, 275x223px) Image search: [Google]
re2pect.gif
2MB, 275x223px
So, is there any literature or guides on dieting whilst on HRT? Things to eat & drink and/or things to avoid? I ask because if Spirnolactone is a diuretic shouldn't I limit or avoid my coffee intake? I really do feel dry most of the time, or feel as if I'm struggling to stay hydrated every day. Maybe some of this dryness may be remedied via glass of water (or 2) when I wake up, but I would like input on how to be as healthy as possible while on HRT (also: i do take a multivitamin once a day).
>>
So my lupron injection is about to stop working and I wont be able to afford it for a while, I have shitton of spiro and I know it varies from person to person but apart from bloodtests (I'll be able to get one by the end of december) is there any way to know my t is still supressed, I'll start with 100mg daily to start off.
>>
>>7268895
6mg a day is a common dose, most people do probably 4mg at night and 2mg in the morning. But still, your level is very low considering you've been on 4mg for that long, so you might even have to go up to 8mg to get your levels where they need to be, but for now you should raise to 6mg and see how it goes..

It would likely work out best for you if you can get your endo to agree to raise your dose, especially if he is writing your prescriptions. If not do what you have to do, dont let him drag you down.
>>
>>7269050
if you are on Spiro you need to avoid potassium. eating too many bananas could kill you
>>
>>7269093
Alright I'll raise my dosage up to 6mg e per day behind his back.
>>
>>7269096
How about 1 banana per day?
I like to eat 1 w/ breakfast every day.
>>
>>7268524
estrogen or estradiol?
>>
>>7269228
Not that anon but is there actually a distinction on blood tests? Are they that different?
>>
>>7269255
yes. there are three types of estrogen. i got blood done recently by a pcp who gave "total serum estrogen," which I assumed would give me each of these types broken down, but it did not. estradiol is E2, and is the estrogen that is actually relevant. he also made the mistake of equivocating total estrogen and estradiol
>>
>>7267834
Yes, but it's dangerous and still less effective to do that. Plus the reason he would only take one is because he doesn't have enough money for both; if he can afford huge quantities of oestrogen he can afford normal quantities of oestrogen and an antiandrogen.
>>
I hear all the people on 6mg Estrogen a day take it split 4/2, once at morning one at night. Would taking 2mg with breakfast lunch and dinner to spread it out be a better idea?
>>
File: 1478905402157.jpg (23KB, 480x336px)
1478905402157.jpg
23KB, 480x336px
>>7269096

You're wrong. Contrary to belief, bananas do not contain a high amount of potassium. Spiro users should be more worried about potato, avocado, spinach and bean intake.
>>
>>7269854
>tfw I eat massive amounts of potato everyday and I'm on 200mg spiro

o-oh...
It was nice knowing you guys
>>
>>7269228
Estradiol E2
>>
What bodyfat% should a pre-HRT mtf go for to make HRT work best?
>>
>>7269875
Just eat bananas. They are sweet and shaped like dicks.
>>
>>7269854

>mfw spic and three of those are staple foods in my culture
>mfw I'm on cypro
>>
>>7269967
Ideally, you want to go as low as possible.
>>
>>7269822
If you are on Progynova you don't have to split them at all, my endo told me
>>
>>7270067
When do I want to start putting on weight then? How far into the process?
>>
File: .jpg (83KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
83KB, 540x540px
>>7270115
YMMV because changes happen differently from person to person. Assuming you are low body fat, I'd calculate your base caloric intake and eat that many calories for a month then slowly increase it by 250-450 there on after.

You can find out your base at fitnessfrog. Just make sure you select "sedentary" for accuracy.
>>
>>7270188
Ok, thank you
>>
File: hugs.jpg (110KB, 900x975px)
hugs.jpg
110KB, 900x975px
Can I just bump to 4mg Progy? I've been doing 2mg for a week but I know I'm not low test and I'm pretty tall/big.

2mg every 12 hours seems like it'd be better than every 24 hours.
>>
>>7261299
Can Cypro be mixed with Progesterone? Seems like that'd be the best way to maximize mega milker development.
>>
>>7269772
Given my monthly estrogen prescription list price was $10 for 90 * 2mg pills, and my monthly Spiro prescription was $95 for 60 * 100mg pills, I could easily get to T killing levels of E with only $40 to $50 of E a day. It would be better to use 10 to 20mg a day of medroxyprogesterone acetate pills along with a normal E dose to kill T and provide E.
>>
>>7271902
i went from 2mg to 4mg after 2 weeks, and it was great!
>>
>>7272098
if you were actually going to pay that much for spiro lol, you're retarded
>>
>>7271923
your progesterone levels would be too high, which can cause mammary and brain tumours
>>
>>7273368
Because of my drug insurance coverage, I only pay $5 per prescription filled. My doc has them done on 90 day supplies. So, $15 for three months of the three pills I take for my hrt. If I had to pay, I'd likely go to Costco.

The $95 Spiro pills are the really good coated ones without mint flavoring. The mint flavoring was causing me issues.

>>7273375
Stay away from estrogen pills. Use injections, implants, or transdermal.
>>
>>7268126
Mine still works but I wouldn't even call it a dick really.

Like I had a pretty respectable tool pre HRT... Now I am just waiting for SRS (On spiro) Basically erections are a lot weaker. ZERO Spontaneous erections. Some times it can be hard for my gf to ride me because it won't be hard enough for PIV stuffs. (it usually is, and the limiting factor usually is her WANTING to do PIV)

I find I cum way quicker. (when I am masturbaing but if she gives me a handjob or w.e it can take FOREVER to cum)

Also the orgasms are overall weaker I think.

So if you want to keep being sexual with it you need to do some work to accommodate spiro dick. (I think I lost and inch or so as well)
>>
File: injection.png (186KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
injection.png
186KB, 450x253px
>>7273773
>injections

I have been getting my HRT Via doctors so far and only been on B12 estradiol and Spiro.

I have a prescription for inject-able estrogen before I moved, but now that I am here my new doctors are showing Resistance to it.

Does anyone have any tips/research I can use to help convince the doctors to let me make the switch? (I still have the unfilled paper prescription from my previous doctor) This doctor says no other trans people in my province are on the injections, Ditto to my previous province Nova Scotia.

I am in Canada. On the 15th of Dec I get to finally see a real endocrinologist and present my case so I want to be ready!
>>
>>7274052
I should mention my spiro dose is laughably low. Just 50 mg a day (split in two 25 mg segments) My estrogen is 6 mg a day 3 in the morning 3 at night. (Today I have taken all my E sublingually)

pre HRT my testosterone levels were border line female as well! Now they are nuked down to like 0.5 consistantly. I have been on HRT for 13 months and am just shy of a 32B.

I got a great ass out of it so far (THX Spiro) but really feeling like if I could get a natural boost to the chest segment it would do me wonders!
>>
I'm on 4mg of estradiol hemihydrate and have developed signs of blood clots is my legs (tenderness and bruising in the upper-mid calves, at the front, on both legs). How fucked am I? I'm going to stop taking the oestrogen and contact my endocrinologist.
>>
>>7274706
take aspirin rn
>>
>>7274706
this >>7274763
and switch your E to 17b-estradiol like in estrace and it's many generic variants.
>>
so im at a point where the gatekeeping is becoming too much for me. ive been reading up on diying for a while, but i would love to pass it by you guys.

so im thinking id go for a cocktail of 5mg finasteride, 50mg bicalutamide, and 2mg Estrofem daily.

from what i gathered, then the finasteride dosage should be fine, but 2x 2.5mg would be preferable. bica, i havent found a lot of stuff on relating to its pharmacokinetics, though it seems normal dosages range from 50-300mg according to wikipedia, so any more detail info on this would be greatly appreciated. and 2mg estrofem should be good for a starting dosage; i have heard higher dosages without acclimatization can have some side effects, like darkening patches of skin.
bare in mind that im 145~150lbs, if anyone would like to fact check and make sure i didnt fuck up.

finally, if this sounds decent, has anyone had any experience with this supplier http://brandmedicines.com/ ? most of the normally recommended ones either doesnt ship to my country, or it does but doesnt have all the medications, so far this has been the only one ive come across that does both.

thank you for any feedback at all
>>
>>7260780
bump
>>
It's been over a week since the package shipped mail from QHI. How long does it usually take? I'm kinda afraid it got stopped by customs. I ordered for 280€ to germany...
>>
File: W1wPi3f.jpg (110KB, 1269x1269px) Image search: [Google]
W1wPi3f.jpg
110KB, 1269x1269px
>>7280937
Qhi packages usually takes at least 2-3 weeks

When ordering to Sweden it can take up to 4-5 weeks
>>
>>7280996
Whew
2-3 weeks even after the confirmation mail?
Did you ever had problems with customs?
>>
I see QHI has started selling estrofem now. I've been using progynova until now, but I'm wondering if I should change to estrofem? Is there any appreciable difference between the two?
>>
>>7280937
>>7281022
This is what their confirmation/shipped mail says;
>..your goods should be delivered within 15 working days of our having processed your order.

I'm in Norway and usually get it between week 2 and 3, so seems pretty accurate.

As for seized packages; I've only lost 1 out of ~14 from QHI so far, and if your package get seized you'll likely be notified by mail within 1-3 working days from that as well (If it's anything like here).
>>
>>7283230
>I've only lost 1 out of ~14 from QHI so far, and if your package get seized you'll likely be notified by mail within 1-3 working days from that as well
Did anything happen after that? Just a letter saying it was seized and that's it?
>>
So hrtgen, I've been on spiro and estrodiol for 9 months now, worked up to 150mg/6mg and my doc says I'm going up to 200mg/8mg after my next blood test if it looks good. Thing is, I've been taking my estrodiol by swallowing, and even asked if I should do it sublingually, to which my doc said no. Should I? Will I be getting better results? She says my levels are good, but reading the stuff here is making me anxious.
>>
>>7283241
A letter stating that your package contains illegal medication to import and that you'll have 10 days to 'convince' them you have the right to import it etc. (which I don't so I don't bother lol).

After the 10 days they'll be either destroyed (most likely) or returned.
>>
>>7283252
Not all tablets can be taken sublingually; ask him to clarify whether that's the case with yours or he just recommends against doing it.
>>
>>7283252
As far as I know only estrofem is taken sublingual.
>>7283230
>As for seized packages; I've only lost 1
Fug do you think it matters to them how big the package is?
>>
>>7283527
I'd guess a bigger package could raise more suspicion, the one I lost was one of the bigger one I ordered there, but still not the only big one so I guess it's all chance in the end.
Smaller packages is usually preferable just in case it get seized, even if it will cost a bit more in shipping. (Just keep the packages going, whenever I receive (or lose) one I order another one).
>>
File: 1437905323618.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437905323618.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
So does HRT stunt growth? Apparently men grow until they're about 21-25 and I don't want to grow another inch.
>>
>>7283827

Estrogen closes epiphyseal plates, which are necessary to grow.
>>
>>7283830
What about testosterone? Although I'm not too worried about that since I'm already pretty andro (not much hair on arms, virtually no hair on chest etc)
>>
>>7283926

I don't know if it does. I do know testosterone can be converted to estrogen, however.
>>
File: 1445970531760.png (104KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445970531760.png
104KB, 500x500px
>>7284152
>testosterone can be converted to estrogen, however.
>>
>>7284194

Estradiol, specifically. Testosterone can be converted by aromatase into estradiol. There are two other natural estrogens,but this is the strongest.
>>
>>7284254
Mkay
I'm in cypro so I can't try that to my understanding.
>>
>>7284303

You could try a SERM that affects bones and maybe that would solve your problem.
>>
File: Chaika_on_the_front_page.jpg (127KB, 460x540px) Image search: [Google]
Chaika_on_the_front_page.jpg
127KB, 460x540px
>>7284341
Oh what are the common generics and dosagese?
>>
>>7284349

I don't know. I have no need to know that stuff since I'm a normal tranny. Either ask femgen or someone here will eventually answer.
>>
I think I'm ready to start this.

Any advice on finding blood testing? Or getting the courage to pull the trigger?
>>
>>7285134
It's not a courage thing imo it's just filling formulars desu. Much easier than doing rle and all this.
>>
>>7259806
I have to ration my spiro for a while.

I'm at 100mg atm, but I need to make them last twice as long for a little while.

Is it better to take 50mg a day or 100mg every second day?
>>
>>7286082
Since spiro only blocks receptors it'd probably be better to take 50mg a day so your t doesn't spike on the second day, but that's just a guess
>>
File: 1460238453754.png (107KB, 314x314px)
1460238453754.png
107KB, 314x314px
Switching up my dose cus I got a blood test and I'm just outside of the female range; Before I was taking 200mg/spiro and 4mg/progynova

Do I only need to take 50mg of Cypro per day, so just one pill? Is it really best to do that in the evening, if I'm out all day n stuff I won't have an antiandrogen in me that whole time

Also is 6mg Progynova (two in the morning one in the evening) an okay dose

ty<3
>>
>>7286481
Cypro has a very long decay time, one 50mg a day is more than fine.
>>
>>7286863
Not her
What about progynova?
And when can I start taking it my order didn't arrive yet I'm starting.
>>
>>7269854
This. I didn't eat a single banana, but too much potatoes and got hyperkalemia. Luckily there is cypro
>>
>>7269854
>Beans
Aah I'm glad that I'm on cypro
>>
Does anybody know a site that ships pills all the way to Romania? I've tried every site on that list and either they don't have it or I get a 403 error. Is there a deep web marketplace that sells them?
>>
>>7285134
it's really no bid deal, its not as if you're fucked forever if you're on mones for a few months and realize you dont want to be.

At the absolute worst you'll have very minor gyno
>>
Is there a limit to the ammount of patches you can wear at one time?

Ive heard non legit sources say 2 patches is max you should wear, and legit sources say dont go over 300 mcg whatever it is in total which is like 6mg a day.

Anyone know any more about this stuff?
>>
Should I go back to 50 mg cypro if the amount I cum after orgasm increased after I went down to 25 mg? That's a bad sign right?
>>
>>7287926
You should base it off blood tests really if you can. Its more expensive but it will help you so much more
>>
>>7287775
It doesn't matter. Those recommendations are for cis women.
Just spread them out if you're paranoid.
>>
>>7286082

Spiro has a really short half life. I would take 50 mg a day.
>>
>>7284254
Technically in men most aromatase enzymes are in your testes, and about 80% of estrogen it produces stays in your testes. Aromatase inhibitors can actually chemically castrate men if you inhibit it enough since estrogen is essential for testicular function.
Playing around with your aromatase enzymes might not give you exactly what you expect. Many bodybuilders using test take aromatase inhibitors to prevent a rise in estradiol and accidentally cause erectile dysfunction and sterilization due to low E2.
>>
Femboy here, what happens if I just take estrogen on its own without an AA? Obviously I already feel submissive / vulnerable / feminine etc but I'm not looking to be an MtF, I just want to take it for its growth-stunting effect of closing the plates.
>>
>>7290447
Your body would naturally adjust itself stop producing its own estrogen most likely unless you were taking megadoses of estradiol.
Would be safer to use an AA and estradiol and just decrease the amounts. The antiandrogen is what gives you a little bit of control over your bodies enzymes to stop it from responding to external sources of hormones. Otherwise unless you're taking like 15+ mg of estradiol it probably won't be worth it.
>>
File: Broc.png (45KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Broc.png
45KB, 512x384px
>>7259806
Hello everyone.
Quick question for any of you peps in this thread

Is there any other safe website to use to purchase estrofem 2MG without prescription/ships and accept u.s currency?

Any info on this is greatly appreciated!
>>
>>7290710
qhi
inhouse
>>
Would Cypro be enough to stop DHT enough, or do people usually need Finasteride on the side aswell?
>>
>>7278680
anyone? please
>>
>>7288881
given exogenous t in trans men doesn't have the fertility functions it does for endogenous t in cis men, will a trans man taking aromatase inhibitors have any negative side effects?
>>
>>7291300
Actually it might be alright for ftm's.
In women the pathway is androstenedione --(via aromatase)--> estrone -> estradiol predominantly
So I'd imagine it would cause a rise in 4-androstenedione, which is a weak estrogen technically. But the buildup might result in more of it going to testosterone.
In men androstenedione is short-lived and it basically immediately goes to testosterone so aromatase inhibitors create a rise in testosterone up until the tipping point when too much is used and then you basically nuke all hormones in the body and testicular function collapses.

Women don't rely on estrogen to produce testosterone, and their ovaries aren't even the predominant manufacturer of test, over 75% is produced outside the ovaries.
I'd think without the need for any signalling molecules and given that most side effects of aromatase inhibitors in women is the lack of total hormones (since they'd have neither testosterone or estrogen) I would think it would be fine for ftm's, maybe beneficial even.

There isn't a lot of research on long term effects of aromatase inhibitors though, and perhaps the side effects are the medications themselves and not the hormonal aspects. You'd still suffer negative effects on your bones if you inhibit it too much as well since estrogen is essential for bone resoprtion in men and women.

Overall seems kind of useless though, lots of side effects for not much reward. If you want more T take more T. Aromatase inhibitors are finicky and people on them usually have to get their E2 levels tested constantly to make sure they didn't take too much.
>>
How dangerous is spiro on its own and what are the side effects? My mom is trying to get me to just take spiro to keep male development from further progressing because RLE bullshit and she doesn't know for sure if I'm actually trans or not.
>>
>>7291477
From my experience most mums don't want to let the son go. Just saying
Don't eat potato's beans - generally high potassium food.
>>
>>7291477
having no hormones in the long run is dangerous (i took lupron for 2.5 years before being allowed to start t, never again) but not 'immediate osteoporosis' dangerous
you'll mostly just be dealing with the side effects of spiro alone (pissing a lot, etc) with probably some menopausal (andropausal, technically) symptoms, like hot flashes
when i was on lupron the hot flashes stopped by i think the end of the first year
>>
>>7291491
Damn, I can't eat french fries?

Ah well, I mean, I can take that hit if it means not killing myself.
>>
>>7287119
brandmedicines claims to ship worldwide
>>
>>7287775
listen to your endo pham
i wear two and my levels are within range
i took 6mg progynova before and was within range
>>
can someone explain to me how leuprorelin (lupron) is a one or three month injectable while having a half life of three hours (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuprorelin)
>>
Has anyone here tried Flutamide? I'm taking 125mg on the morning an same on the evening. Is it alright?
>>
>>7291923
thanks a lot
>>
>>7293297

Because lupron depot is an implant placed below the skin that releases leuprorelin over time.
>>
>>7293885
why would you go with Flutamide insteadoof Bica?
>>
Does anyone know anything about cigarettes blocking the effects of HRT?

I'd appreciate help, I haven't been able to find anything definite in either way, but I've heard it without backing from a couple other MtFs so I would like to know if it's true or not.
>>
>>7297602
It's cheaper and nobody in my country prescribes it. I got it from my friend who switched to cypro and doesn't need it.
>>
>>7298659
I mean that nobody prescribes bica.
>>
>>7291499
Just don't eat loads. Quite likely you won't have to adjust at all.
>>
Can somebody post some examples of what to expect anywhere from a month to a year as far as breasts are concerned?

I know everyone is different, I just want to see how they look without surgery. The pictures I'm seeing just look like bad gyno, and I hope that's not the case for everyone.
>>
>>7296337
that makes sense, thanks

>>7298661
if you got it from a friend you're not getting flutamide prescribed either...
>>
>>7298612
>Does anyone know anything about cigarettes blocking the effects of HRT?
I don't know anything about the relation between cigarettes and a possible blocking of the effects of HRT.
But you need to watch out for thrombosis since HRT is increasing your thrombosis risk and smokind does as well.
>>
>>7299704
Does my cocaine use make this worse?

Pls respond
>>
>>7298612
There is evidence that cigarettes reduce estrogen levels when taken orally.

I haven't seen the same proof for sublingual consumption, which is why I started smoking again. Honestly though... try to quit. Even if it doesn't ruin your HRT, it's so unhealthy, and the visible effects on your skin are some of the worst.
>>
I'm 18, gonna be 19 in january. Is it too late to transition? I know the "18+ transitioners are hons" meme is everywhere on here, is it accurate? I'm already in therapy and we've talked about HRT, so i could probably start by january if i really pushed the idea
>>
>>7300207
Not too late at all. 19 is still a great start time and you should see some pretty good results. If you truly feel the way you do about yourself and wanting to transition, get on it and don't wait around.
>>
What's the recommended starting doses and meds? I'm starting at 18 and I'm going to be diy.
>>
>>7259806
>Just received hormones today
>they only packed the progynova, not the Bica

well thats taken the excitement out of the delivery.
>>
>>7300207
started at 21, i pass and live full time
i'm not very attractive but at least i pass
>>
>>7278680
>>7291276
thanks for nothing /hrtgen/
>>
>>7300438
boo hoo

http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/text/brandmedicines/
>>
>>7300483
thank you. that at least answers part of it.

does the archives know what the proper dosage for bica is too?
>>
>>7300207
It's completely a meme. It's different for everybody, but for most people if you start before 21 you're gonna do fine.
>>
is it possible to do DIY injections?
>>
>>7301711
If you live in a state that allows you to purchase hypodermic needles, yes. Some states don't allow you to order them online, getting the estrogen vials is the easy part.
>>
>>7301711

Yep. I'm on my third week injecting.
>>
Hey guys, recently I've been doing HRT. I feel increasingly moodier as time goes by, as well as hysterical. I find myself crying more often at simple jokes, or shouting at my friends for not letting me get what I want. Is this normal?
>>
>>7300572
Some people take 50mg per day, others 25mg per day and a few others 25mg every other day, going higher than 50mg is only for prostate cancer peeps. It's difficult to say how much you need to take exactly because iirc bica isn't really prescribed to trans folk and you can't really measure whether your dosage is sufficient at blocking the test your body produces because it only affects test binding to the AR instead of production of test so a blood test showing test won't help you, I think you have to just go by signs of low test like slower thinner body hair growth and less sebum production and things like that.
Also I think 5mg fin might be more than you need, there's some research that shows that fin's effect of blocking 5-AR plateaus at 0.6mg at 70% reduction of two types of 5-AR, so you should be able to just take a quarter of a 5mg pill like I do daily and it should be good enough.
>>
>>7301748
Completely normal senpai, you'll mellow out a bit after you adjust to hrt.
>>
Has anyone else been waiting for what seems like forever (read, two weeks) for ADC tracking info to be updated on usps or am I the only one?
>>
>>7301940
sweet, thank you for the reply.
there shouldnt be any problems with going a bit over with them right? just in case its capsules and not tablets.

at the top of my head i cant recall any notable sideeffects from either.
>>
>>7302091

Try http://wheremy.com/ems-post-tracking/. My package had to get from India to Singapore where it was then sent to Switzerland via Swiss Post. Then Swiss Post put it on a plane to the US. You will see USPS tracking update only when the package is leaving Switzerland.
>>
>>7302091
My bica order arrived before the tracking information was given to me.
>>
Why does my heart rate shoot up when I take my hormones
>>
>>7303300
Do you have thyroid issues?
Estradiol causes all sorts of thyroid issues, it's a common problem among women.
>>
>>7299373
Pls respond
>>
When is the latest someone can start and still look decent? I feel like my features are fairly androgynous and I'm just about 21.
>>
How long after taking a sublingual dose of E should I wait before taking a blood test?
>>
>>7259806
is 21-22 too late to transition?
>>
>>7304765
Depends on what you look like.
I've seen guys turn into uber masculine thor-like bodies from 18-25 but I've seen guys that are barely indistinguishable from year to year until they're like 35.

My brother in law is 33 and if you compare photos of him to when he was 18 you'd have to be a forensic scientist to be able to spot the differences lol
>>
File: .jpg (58KB, 784x529px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
58KB, 784x529px
There is any difference between the P.O. and sublingual accepting estradiol?
>>
is the bica from ADC legit?
>>
>>7304493
>>7304765
Depends on too many things to say. I'd say 21 probably leaves most people borderline, but you could very well be fine/good, or totally unpassable.

Post a picture if you want a better answer.
>>
Could progesterone be taken in conjunction with raloxifene as to aid fat redistribution but also prevent boob growth?

Also has anyone added progesterone to their routine? Did it make a difference?
>>
File: 1469989217103.jpg (64KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1469989217103.jpg
64KB, 800x680px
How do I know if I'm taking the right amount of spiro? Lack of erections or something like that?
>>
>>7306401
Blood test.
>>
File: 1437164338790.png (304KB, 722x768px)
1437164338790.png
304KB, 722x768px
Femboy questions (sorry if asked over and over again, I'm new here):

- What are the long-term negative effects of a femboy HRT routine? Like erectile dysfunction, reduced sex drive, increased cancer risk, infertility, liver diseases?..

- Will the changes be significant enough for family to notice? Can I write it off to exercise, diet, and use of cosmetic products a "metrosexual" man may use, like body lotions? What's the risk of fucking up and getting boobs?

- What happens when you stop taking pills and all abruptly at any point?
>>
>>7307854
I'm not a doctor, all my information is gleaned off research.
>What are the long-term negative effects of a femboy HRT routine? Like erectile dysfunction, reduced sex drive, increased cancer risk, infertility, liver diseases?
As a femboy, it is likely that you would take bica in order to maintain your function (although this is not guaranteed). Ignoring the anti-androgenic effects you are probably familiar with, the main side effect to watch out for is the potentially lethal hepatotoxicity in the liver. For estrogen, the main side effects to look out for are cancer, live damage and blood clots (all lethal).
>Will the changes be significant enough for family to notice? Can I write it off to exercise, diet, and use of cosmetic products a "metrosexual" man may use, like body lotions?
Well, if you already came out to your family, soft skin etc is easily explainable but if you are straight this may go against gender norms. If you go on hormones for an extended period or take a high dosage of estrogen its effects will probably become noticeable, depending on your age and dress.
>What's the risk of fucking up and getting boobs?
Femboys can take raloxifene as to prevent boob growth, although I have no experience of this.
>What happens when you stop taking pills and all abruptly at any point?
It is likely that your changes will be slowly reversed by your re-emergent testosterone, although, again, going "back" may not be straightforward or fully achievable.
>>
>>7303300
bc u r hopeful they will make u pretty when they will probably just make u a hon
>>
Do you need to take finasteride with cypro? If yes then what about spiro? I know it will be an ass to get it prescribed as i'm under 20
>>
If I freeze my sperm, and I don't mind getting some tiny tits, what are other downsides of starting HRT if I don't want to transition fully?

I'm looking to thin out my body hair (it's currently thick and dark) and stay pretty for longer, but I still want to stay boymode. Would I be able to take a low dose for extended periods and not transition? The main thing I'm concerned about is sterility and function of my genitals.
>>
>>7308024
What is a hon?
>>
>>7308876
Also, if I'm just planning on staying femboy, could I just take bicalutamide without an estrogen? I've read that it does the trick decently well
>>
>>7308876
>>7309084
Seconded on these questions.
Anybody know how long frozen sperm holds out?
I know it used to be only 10 years or so, right?
>>
>>7309084
take raloxifene so ur bones dont fuckign die
>>
File: 1458862717361.png (62KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1458862717361.png
62KB, 382x395px
Hey, I imagine this is a pretty unusual question, but I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me out.

I've been on HRT for about a year and half, probably a bit more. I've loved EVERYTHING about it other than a couple parts, one of which bothers me significantly. Otherwise, it was the best decision and change I've ever made in my life.

I am woman on the inside, but I still care about my genitals. I've experienced some pretty significant loss of penis size (about 1" give or take) and I really want to know if it's possible for me to get it back. Would stopping my hormones bring my size back to normal?

I don't really want to stop the hormones because of all of the positive changes they've given me, but I really would like to get back the penis size that I've lost too. I've heard Bicalutamide is an anti-androgen that doesn't have the penis shrinking side effect, so I was considering going off my hormones for a while until I get my size back, then going back on them except with Bicalutamide instead of Spironolactone.

The smaller penis size is actually making me really depressed to the point that it's ruining all of the good parts HRT has had on me. It's even making me consider killing myself pretty strongly.

I'm hoping someone here can restore my hope and belief that my life can get better. Please tell me this is reversible.
>>
>>7310710
Technically speaking your penis cannot shrink in size. It's not a muscle, it does not atrophy.
It's vascular tissue, which if it never expands and contracts on a regular basis can atrophy a bit, but ultimately the size it expands to is set in stone essentially.
Just start getting erections more often and it will go back to normal size if medical theory holds up anyway. Use penile injection therapy, viagra, cialis, etc. to get erections if you have to.

But as far as the medical field is concerned, penile shrinkage is a physical impossibility.
>>
>>7310722
That makes me feel so much better. I do get erections pretty regularly but it still seems like it's not enough.

This has been something that has bothered me a lot though and is contributing significantly to my depression and suicidal thought/urges.

I want to be able to keep my partner happy. They liked that I was a girl that was well endowed down there and I'm worried that if I don't have that size anymore that I'm going to be less desirable and less likely to keep my partner (or future partners if it comes to that) happy... I'm also less likely to be able to keep myself happy because I even liked that I was a girl with a rather big penis too...

Thank you so much for your reply though. You've given me new hope and I can't thank you enough for that.
>>
>>7310783
It's nocturnal erections that supposedly maintain the tissue. Hormones get rid of those though.
I don't know an adequate way of compensating for it though because in healthy males they will have an erection every time they go through REM sleep which is roughly every 90mins. That's a lot of boners to compensate for lol
>>
>>7310804
I have been getting night time erections lately which is strange considering I haven't stopped my hormones, but it hasn't really given me my size back.
>>
>>7310817
I suppose there is always a chance it's permanent but most likely it isn't. It's not the cells that atrophy, they just lose elasticity as far as I'm aware.

Morning wood doesn't necessarily mean you have proper nocturnal erections. A proper nocturnal erection is unnoticeable which is why most people with erectile dysfunction are unaware they have ED to begin with.
Your dick should be hard for like a solid 2-3 hours per night if not on hormones and you don't have ED. Of that you should only be aware of maybe the last 5-10mins or so as you wake up.

You might just have to accept it as it is, because if you wanted your penis working as it was when you were pre-hrt you should not have transitioned in the first place.
>>
>>7310851
>I suppose there is always a chance it's permanent

Just reading that scares me a lot...

>You might just have to accept it as it is, because if you wanted your penis working as it was when you were pre-hrt you should not have transitioned in the first place.

You're right with this, but I also wanted to kill myself because living as a male any longer was unbearable. I was told that as long as I kept using it I shouldn't lose anything but I guess that wasn't entirely true, or maybe I just didn't use it enough.

It feels like I'm just caught between two paths, both of them causing me suffering in some way. I wish that transitioning could have been the entirely positive change I'd hoped it would be. I still want to continue to pursue it but I'm afraid of losing more and not being able to get back what I lost.
>>
>>7310870
It's pretty unlikely it's permanent, but it's like there's a chance in the sense that there isn't a lot of research on how excessively high levels of certain hormones affect penile function as well as antiandrogens. Usually the research has been done on prostate cancer patients and it's generally older non-sexually active individuals.
There is research on estrogen dominance and erectile dysfunction, but that's in men that have for the most part functional testicles and aren't taking estradiol or antiandrogens though.

It's permanent in the sense that hormones are chemically castrating you and whether or not the tissue is going through apoptosis is irrelevant. If you detransition the tissue should rebound perfectly fine with no loss in size though according to what we know of how the penis works. Your testicles probably not so much, there is a lot of evidence that once testicular tissue goes through apoptosis past a certain extent it is permanent.

As far as maintaining size, nocturnal erections are what maintains the tissue as far as we know. It's not proven, it's not very researched either, but there's a decent amount of evidence for it. You can get tests to find out if your nocturnal erections are good, but given you're on hormones that's kind of useless since you can generally assume they are not. I guess if you're concerned there are nocturnal erection tests for men with ED, but given you're trans I don't know if a doctor will let you do them or get it covered by insurance and stuff.
>>
File: 1458258574967.png (78KB, 537x452px)
1458258574967.png
78KB, 537x452px
>>7310970
Thank you for your replies. I haven't taken my hormones for a day, which I know is really nothing so far, but I kinda want to just try for a while and see if it helps at all. I know stopping my hormones is going to hurt me in ways too, like mentally, and having all those positive changes that took so long to develop possibly reverse themselves... but I feel like I need to know for sure if what happened down there is permanent or not.

I feel like I could cry though just from thinking about not being on my hormones. They've helped so much... if only there wasn't this one problem I have with them...

I know I already said it, but thank you again. I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me out with this.
>>
>>7310992
Well you should probably talk with a therapist. It's fine to talk about the biological effects but you should probably ask someone with actual psychological/therapeutic knowledge of the subject
>>
>>7308669
>Do you need to take finasteride with cypro? If yes then what about spiro?
You don't have to but they do compliment each other
>>
>>7308935
heroes of newerth
>>
>>7311196
What's the effect of finasteride?
>>
>>7311275
inhibits 5-alpha reductase preventing conversion of testosterone into DHT
>>
>>7311443
Shouldn't this still be blocked by the aa?
>>
>>7311501
It is indirectly because most aa's reduce the test being produced which in turn reduces the amount of DHT being converted from the remaining test but it doesn't hurt to use fin or duta with your aa unless you're getting blood tests and know for sure you're in the female range.
>>
>>7260780
my advice is don't combine estrogen and raloxifene.

bad things happened when i guinea pigged those 2 together.

>>7264577
i'm not sure on this combination, but i will probably at some point take both progesterone and raloxifene.
progesterone is commonly believed to be linked to skin conditions, yeah. if you get acne while on progesterone you might wanna cut back your dose, w/e

the biggest risk with taking the two together is a compound risk of thrombosis.

>>7306211
possibly, i'll have to get back to you all on that one next year.

to those asking about raloxifene's ability to prevent breast growth, i'm afraid i'll never be able to advise you all from my own guinea pigging
the fact of the matter is my estradiol/degarelix combo had my T levels in perfect castrate range, and my E levels were dangerously high, and i still basically didn't get any breast growth, long before trying raloxifene - i could feel a bit of budding and that was it. meanwhile a person same age, same height and who started hrt same time as me but with a progestogenic AA like spiro or cypro, has full blown a-cups.

i've also always had good skin so everything points towards me having extremely low progesterone, endogenous and exogenous.

i'm convinced progestogens are needed for breast growth then. i don't want breast growth, but i'm on progesterone now to both see if it helps with bodyfat redistribution, but also to correct the prolonged QT interval that my dangerously high E gave me.

i'm off E completely now.
>>
Is there something cheaper than finasteride (like progynova instead of estrofem)?
>>
Could I even get a prescription for bicalutamide, or is it something I'll have to DIY? I've heard that spiro or cypro are much more common and that doctors will never prescribe bicalutamide for pre-op.
>>
>>7312228
assuming you aren't retarded and have already considered splitting larger pills, no
fin is not very expensive..
>>
>>7312317
Progynova is dirty cheap compared to fin
>>
>>7312370
you have looked at more than one website, yes?
>>
File: 1327940297603.jpg (32KB, 284x281px) Image search: [Google]
1327940297603.jpg
32KB, 284x281px
>>7310710
>I am woman on the inside
I think you meant to say you have a personality that's deemed "feminine" or "womanly" by society.

Unless you have a uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, and all that jazz inside of you...
>>
>>7312391
There aren't many options for germany I checked qhi..
>>
>>7312317
it's still like 1€ a day.
>>
>>7312854
1,7€ from qhi :/
>>
File: 1477594539855.jpg (22KB, 355x355px)
1477594539855.jpg
22KB, 355x355px
>>7312149
dont combine E and R at once, but are cycles okay?
>>
>>7313054
Unless you split it in 4, then it's .44€
>>
>>7313421
Oh and that's actually cheaper than progynova at 6mg/day, which is .55€
(And cypro at 50mg being the most expensive at 1€ day)
>>
Accutane and HRT at the same time: should it be done? My acne is so bad, and I know HRT isn't going to do enough.
>>
>>7317435
trip on grace
>>
>>7317449
???
>>
File: 1473892335770.jpg (47KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1473892335770.jpg
47KB, 640x479px
Ok, so I'm only on hrt because my doctor decided I had a better chance getting hormones with a diagnosis of a "hormonal imbalanced caused by an intersex condition" than just admitting I'm trans cuz I'm crazy. Anyways, thing is now I'm wondering if I'm on a good dosage for transitioning because apparently my friend is on the exact same prescription (low dose spiro, estrogen patch) for PCOS. Have I been memed by my doctor or is she just an idiot?
>>
>>7259806
RANMA
IS
RED
REEEEEEEEEE

He'd also hate being associated with guys that -want- to be girls
>>
>>7318078
>Ok, so I'm only on hrt because my doctor decided I had a better chance getting hormones with a diagnosis of a "hormonal imbalanced caused by an intersex condition" than just admitting I'm trans cuz I'm crazy.
How does that even work? Being intersex is a material condition. It could come out any moment that you're not really intersex. Trans OTOH is literally in your mind so nobody can disprove it unless they find you posting stuff on social media where you say "lololol I pretended to be trans to get hormones" or something.
>>
If I take bica with an estrogen, I get to keep my functioning dick and fertility, yes? Or is it just the bica that I can take? Does bicalutamide work slower than spiro?

Basically, how do I get the benefits of HRT while still being able to PIV and be fertile?
>>
>>7318792
Pretty sure bica inevitably causes sexual dysfunction. It's listed as around 75% of cases having it as a side effect but only 10% had complete impotency.
>>
I don't even have a credit card, let alone pay 200 dollars that I do not have, I 'll just kill myself next year.
>>
Will mtf HRT make me less angry? I've had some pretty intense anger issues since puberty and it seems to correlate pretty strongly with my dysphoria
>>
>>7319164
It seems to have made me less angry but you'll still have moments sometimes. Girls have their time too, especially when it's that time of the month.
>>
I'm on 100mg spiro and 6mg estradiol

My doctor doesn't know anything about anything, and I didn't know about splitting the estrogen. Should i take the 100mg spiro and 2mg estradiol in the morning then the rest of the estradiol at night?

Also I've been on hrt for a little over 8 months. Should i look into progesterone? I'm 5'4 and 115 pounds, breasts are about an A cup at this point and very tender lately, body is becoming softer, i actually thought i was gaining weight when it was just muscle loss and fat redistribution.

Wondering if progesterone would enhance things.
>>
>>7320239
i would recommend 4mg in the morning and then 2mg at night so you have good E levels during the day. you can always try progesterone but while taking it you should pray to the sun and the moon and hope it will actually do something.
>>
>>7320262
Yeah, I know progesterone is kind of a meme but whatever. And 100mg of Spiro in the morning seems good? I'm kind of small so i don't know if i need any more, and my testicle have atrophied super hard.

Guess I should start looking into hair removal for the face and stuff. Don't have much at all but I have super coarse, black hair. Electrolysis and stuff.
>>
>he fell for the tranny meme

How does it feel knowing you basically memed yourselves into impotence?
>>
Does anyone has tried tibolone? Apparently it doesn't activates estrogen receptors on breast and uterus. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibolone
>>
>>7320366
Its not like I planned on having kids.
>>
>>7320874
Talk to me again in ten years, I'll be waiting for you with a nice wide shoulder to cry on my memefied friend.
>>
>>7320918
Not everyone wants kids you know.
Personally though, I don't think I'd want to use my DNA. I was born with so many weird defects. Not sure if it's genetic but I think I'd rather adopt if I absolutely had to have kids.

Also hormones don't necessarily make you impotent. Even people that are castrated can still get erections with enough effort. There's also ED meds and penile injection therapy. But I think most are perfectly fine without erections, it's a desired side effect most of the time.
>>
>>7320949
If you don't have children you're basically dead. For good. That's the end for you. Once you've lost your fertility that's it, you're gone. Billions of years of fighting to grow and survive, and the end result is nothing. You're simply not human, nor are you even alive, if you feel no desire to reproduce at all.
>>
>>7313064
i don't know. this is all uncharted territory still.
>>
>>7320982
lolwat there's a huge proportion of people that don't have kids, and the majority of them are hetero, not trans, gay, lesbian, etc.
There's also a large proportion of people that are infertile for reasons out of their control.
>>
Hey, I just wanted to let people know that dropping shoe sizes when an MTF starts HRT around 19 is not a meme.
>>
File: 1455883109956.jpg (104KB, 597x783px) Image search: [Google]
1455883109956.jpg
104KB, 597x783px
>>7321031
>"Yeah the bones in your foot just shrink up like magic on HRT! And you'll grow hips like a woman too! Your skeleton will just pop into girlmode, even your skull will take a female shape! Of course HRT does all this don't worry about how on earth that makes any fucking sense, just take my word for it!"
>>
File: ___.jpg (12KB, 446x500px) Image search: [Google]
___.jpg
12KB, 446x500px
>>7320996
The Seven Characteristics of Living Things:

1) Homeostasis
2) Organization
3) Metabolism
4) Growth
5) Adaptation
6) Response to Stimuli
7) Reproduction

>7) Reproduction
>7) Reproduction
>7) Reproduction
>7) Reproduction
>7) Reproduction

Those "people" aren't really "people", they're just walking corpses, the living dead. Anyone that chooses infertility or not to breed is choosing a premature death. Likewise you cannot kill someone without killing their offspring, so long as you have children you won't die, nor will your parents, or your grandparents, or their parents and grandparents. To not breed is to kill yourself and your family, to kill those who worked hard to survive, and those that gave you the opportunity to live in this world. There's nothing more sinful, more inhumane, than throwing away that which allows you and everyone else on this planet to exist.
>>
>>7313064
If you're on R, you have to keep up the R routine or get off it.

If you start E you'd need to keep up the E routine or don't go on it.

Cycles are a terrible idea.
>>
>>7321062
>so long as you have children you won't die
Children are not clones. You misunderstand genetic legacy.
>>
>>7321062
Whoa are we /acegen/ now?
>>
>>7321075
I can't see cycles being beneficial either.
Usually the buildup in your system from day to day is desirable so going off it for a short while basically resets your progress.
>>
>>7321085
I'm being metaphysical.

>>7321086
I really didn't need to be reminded that those fucking failures exist. You trannies should be happy, at least you'll never be so fucking undesirable and stupid that you'd pretend to give up on a basic human urge despite having it all throughout your teenhood simply because you can't accept that your inability to find an adequate partner is your fault.
>>
>>7321157
>give up on a basic human urge despite having it all throughout your teenhood
What makes you think I wanted kids at any point in time?
>>
>>7321062
>>7321157
>implying I 'll ever afford hrt
ha.
>>
>>7321173
Talking about arousal here, buddy. I acknowledge that most teens, especially boys, can't stand the idea of having a child.
>>
>>7321054
it tiny, but it's legitimate, I lost like 1/8" from my foot and I went down half a shoe size.
>>
Currently skellymode. Should I gain weight before or after HRT for maximum girlmode? If I have manly fat distribution now, will the existing fat just magically move once I start HRT?
>>
>>7310992
Bicalutamide is your only path to retaining penis function. Or penis pumps.
>>
>>7322098
Contrary to popular belief, it does move on its own, however it takes a very long time and it's much faster to yoyo your weight up and down
>>
i have 2 weeks left of spiro and qhi fucked shit up so they're only now just going to process my order like tomorrow or the day after. at best.

unless i get really lucky and they shit/arrive within like 5 days (to Canada) then i'm probably going to have to go a week or more without HRT.

if I reduce my daily spiro dose from 200mg to 150mg or 100mg, could i still get an at least like, reduced effect? i don't want to go completely off it, that's terrifying
>>
>>7323262
I'm afraid the only solution is to chop your balls off
>>
>>7323315
thinking about it famile
>>
>>7318792
>fertility
>hrt
pick one
>>
File: tongue.jpg (111KB, 464x717px) Image search: [Google]
tongue.jpg
111KB, 464x717px
>>7321062
>existing just to reproduce
filthy savages desu
>>
>>7317435
I never got an answer for this. Yes? No?
>>
>>7321206
Some shoes are bigger than others despite being the same size.
But if you were lucky that's good. Too bad my feet are huge af even for a man, so that won't do anything for me
>>
File: Untitled.png (72KB, 1526x440px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
72KB, 1526x440px
>>7321054
>>7324413
i started measuring to test out the old hon's tale. check out my anecdotal evidence for minor potential foot shrinkage (in width)

caveats
>the measuring method is imprecise and could explain the entire difference
>may only be applicable to monster feet
>>
>>7323262
You will still get a reduced effect, and it will be vastly better than having a full dose for a while then going off it. You might not even need to take 200mg in the first place; some people's levels are fine with 100mg, but if you've not had a blood test you won't know.
>>
>>7324572
The reality of it is that age causes bone desorption. So yeah if you're like 50 when you start hormones then when you're 55 your entire skeletal structure may be smaller, happens to both men and women and is a normal biological process, albeit an undesirable one technically since it indicates aging.
It's the same situation with hons taking puerera mirifica and saying they have huge DD tits. The reality: they just got fat

Fetishist hons always misconstrue effects of hormones with normal bodily functions.
>>
I told my endo that i lactate a lot and he told me to cut my dose down to 2mg from 4mg for 15 days and see how it goes. That's the same guy that told me 60 pg/ml estradiol e2 levels are too high. Should i trust him and do it?
>>
>>7326620
I didn't know you could even lactate. Well done anon, that's hot.
>>
>>7310710
Try zinc
https://www.google.no/search?q=zinc+and+libido&gws_rd=cr&ei=9zQ_WOL9MsXU6AThmKbACQ
>>
>>7326620
Wouldn't lactation be related to prolactin? Maybe use a prolactin inhibitor like vitex, I don't think it would interfere with hrt
>>
Should I be worried that 2 years of HRT had no effect on my body hair and balls/penis? According to the blood tests my hormone levels are ok.
>>
>>7327413
>balls/penis
I mean size wise.
>>
>>7327413
have you tried waxing or shaving?
>>
>>7327527
Was that supposed to be an ironic comment implying that HRT doesn't make all the body hair disappear? I know about that. But it's supposed to make it finer and less dense.
>>
>>7322098
Yes, your existing fat is going to move. Your body burns fat every single second, and it stores new fat all the time. There's no reason to worry about "manly fat", because the end result is always going to be the same.
>>
>>7320982
Children are just a way for humanity to survive, not for individual people. That's how all species work. You die no matter how many children you have, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>7327413
Well for body hair and helping regrow scalp hair trying a 5-AR inhibitor like finasteride in addition to your regular antiandrogen.

As for size, not too sure how common it is for nothing to happen there. But a 5-AR inhibitor might help in that regard anyway. Also I believe if you're on bicalutamide it won't shrink your genitals since test production is still going on. Your penis may not ever shrink even on regular hormones, but testicles should atrophy if they're not producing testosterone.
>>
>>7327668
I'm on cypro if that matters. Recently I started taking finasteride hoping that maybe it would help. Maybe I will see some results in a couple of months. I've got one question though. Finasteride increases testosterone, right? Does it mean I should also increase my cypro dose to counter this effect?
>>
>>7320982
lmao this is so dumb
>>
>>7327700
testosterone is a less potent androgen than dihydrogentestosterone. There's no reason to increase the dosage of your regular antiandrogen.
Also technically more testosterone = more estrogen. That's why bodybuilders on steroids end up with gyno if they inject too much test.
>>
>>7327708
>Also technically more testosterone = more estrogen.
Doesn't it only happen when testosterone exceeds a certain threshold? Also is 1mg enough, or should I go for 2 mg per day?
>>
>>7327708
Also, in what proportions is testosterone converted to dihydrotestosterone? If it's not 1 to 1 then it might actually have to increase the AA dose.
>>
>>7327717
There's no threshold, but it is a first order kinetics so it's dependent upon concentration, it's also somewhat genetic and also certain medications can increase aromatase activity. But no matter what, aromatase will always convert some testosterone to estradiol, there's no thresholds, just activity curves.
Enzymes in humans follow the pattern here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michaelis%E2%80%93Menten_kinetics

I've heard of people going all the way up to 5mg. But 1 to 2mg is most common. I think the only way to really know is to gauge the effects and get your DHT tested.

>>7327734
It's 1:1 in the sense 1 molecule of testosterone converts to 1 molecule of DHT. In normal men I believe it's about 10% of test goes to DHT, but you'll have less testosterone so that percentage won't be the same.
But even if you're testosterone goes up DHT is about 5x as powerful as testosterone so overall your androgenic activity will have decreased.
But if you're not comfortable with the testosterone increase then check your levels and adjust from there.
>>
>>7327870
That's what I'm gonna do. Thx.
>>
Any thoughts on combining finasteride 1.25mg/d with bicalutamide and raloxifene? Will my brain commit sepuku due to the lack of T or E?
>>
how do UK DIYers get their meds without a script?
>>
>>7328539
I'm pretty sure there's an answer in this thread.
>>
>>7328744
The posts just above are talking about finasteride in someone already on HRT (E and anti-andro), but not on raloxifene.
>>
>>7328888
For clarity, I'm not about to start on E, I want to know about finasteride + cypro and ralox
>>
>>7328539
Well raloxifene does enter the brain and can possibly exert effects. That might be enough to deflect the brain fog that castrated people/eunuchs/women on menopause experience from lack of hormones.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811904006792
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4576431/
>>
File: 1463031090527.png (448KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463031090527.png
448KB, 720x720px
/mtfg/ moves too fast to ask actual questoins.

Are pellets just memebait, or should I pursue switching to them?

I mean, it makes me kinda nervous when most of the people offering it from a brief survey online are naturopaths or herbal remedy-pushing mushy doctors. Is there any particular reason why it isn't FDA cleared or something?
>>
>>7329107

It doesn't move too fast, they just don't care.

But hey, while I'm here, I've finally ordered hormones. It says to watch potassium on Spiro? What am I looking for?
>>
>>7329115
> What am I looking for?

Pretty much nothing. My doctor said to not worry about it at all and just not go crazy by subsisting solely on potatoes and bananas.
>>
>>7329107
Pellets of what?

>>7329115
Bananas, potatoes, just don't eat too much of anything rich in potassium.
>>
>>7329123
>>7329125

Ah, okay. Duly noted.

Followup: Blood Tests every three months? Should you do one when start?
Really wish I was doing this with a doctor but...I just have to do something. I'm dying here.
>>
>>7329107
If by pellets you mean Cypro, the reason it's not approved yet is because it's known to cause liver failure and has a possible link to increased cancer risk. For the dosage and length a trans girl would be on it, neither of those are much of a concern, though.
>>
>>7329157
>>7329125
Estrogen pellets, not cypo. Alot of people rave about them due to their efficacy and efficiecny, since you only need to go in for extremely minor surgery every 3-6 months and you're totally set.
>>
>>7324572
Did you measure at the same time every day?
>>
I now have very fine body hair on my chest that wasn't there before. It's so fine that you can't see it in pictures or by just looking at my chest from a normal distance, but it's there. The only reason this concerns me is that I've never had any hair on my chest before, I never even grew facial hair. Is this just something that happens to people? Should I just shave it off and hope it doesn't grow back?
>>
>>7327624
well it only goes through the overall body fat at a slow rate, so losing weight and then regaining it or yo-yoing would probably be more effective

>>7329202
roughly
>>
>>7324017
>>7317435
I dont know how bad your acne is but spiro/estrogen reduced mine quite a bit
>>
I got my blood tested and my levels were

E: 259 pg/mL
T: 17 ng/dL

However, my blood was taken only a few hours after my dose in the morning. So I'm wondering, is this a good level to have in the morning? Will it still be within female range throughout the day? The fact that my T hasn't been completely nuked, slightly concerns me.
>>
>>7330223
If that's you E level a few hours after and you take your pills every 12 hour I think you're fine.
And afaik female range of T is 10-85 ng/dl so you're well within range there too (absolute zero T would likely mean zero sex drive as well though, which may or may not be desirable to you).
>>
File: 1449218283001.gif (83KB, 371x388px) Image search: [Google]
1449218283001.gif
83KB, 371x388px
Is there any evidence that injections are better than pills, i.e. progy/oestrodial valerate?
>>
blood test for TOTAL E2 estradiol, not FREE, yes?
and
>>
>>7328577
inhouse pharmacy, qhi pharamcy, allday chemist
>>
>>7330938
QHI will be closed over the for Christmas and New Years.
>>
>>7331002
need more coffee..
>>
>>7330636
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jbmr.5650070711/abstract
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8905477
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16409223
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22108915
>>
>>7331268

That all looks great for saying pills are worse than patches, but there's nothing on injections.
>>
File: 1477949139488.jpg (13KB, 387x309px)
1477949139488.jpg
13KB, 387x309px
I've had a pretty nasty headache on and off for like a week now. I'm super hydrated and sleeping enough.

Could it be HRT related? I'm just on my third week now.
>>
>>7331833
Patches: Gets absorbed by the body and bypasses first liver pass.
Injections: Gets absorbed by the body and bypasses first liver pass.
Oral: Gets absorbed by the body after being exposed to digestive enzymes and first liver pass.
>>
>>7332029
What about sublingual?
>>
>>7331268

>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jbmr.5650070711/abstract
>Transdermally delivered estrogen stimulates IGF-1 production, increases osteoblastic function, and stimulates bone and nonbone collagen synthesis. When delivered orally, estrogen reduces IGF-1 and inhibits osteoblastic function; both routes suppress urinary calcium loss.

So does that mean while taking pills for the last year that my epiphyseal plates have been fusing this entire time without the bones growing, or the inverse, my epiphyseal plate closure has actually been delayed?
>>
File: 1476082589966.jpg (38KB, 500x380px)
1476082589966.jpg
38KB, 500x380px
>>7330636
most of the evidence is anecdotal accounts. there is an injection shortage right now, so financially you're better off with pills or patches

i'm at the six month mark and i'm pretty okay with my boobs. they could be bigger but i'm more concerned with my gut and butt so i want to start dieting and working out again. if i started dieting would growth continue thru fat redistribution, or should i not fuck with my diet until after the two year mark?
>>
>>7332057
Just living healthy by default is a sure way to produce good results in most areas of life. Better to be fit now.
>>
I've been on HRT a long time, started pretty early. I was on 100mg spiro and 6mg E, had been swallowing the E for a while because the type of pill changed and my doctor said it was okay, but my body started changing in unwelcome ways. I swear I've grown a few inches since then and there are a few other bad things. So I upped it to 200mg spiro and started doing sublingual again. But I almost feel like I've gotten worse? I can't really tell.

Does anyone know the absolute safest surest HRT regimen you can take if you want to prevent bone changes at any cost?
>>
I've been taking 50mg of spiro daily through prescription and its been a little more than month and there has been no shrinkage of my testicles or change in the amount/color of my semen. I looked at the HRT info in the OP and it says 1-3 months but I expected some amount of change by now. Is this normal?
>>
>>7338587
50mg is pretty low, 200 is usually the standard. Have you had any recent blood tests for T levels?
>>
>>7338760
Yeah I have
>>
>>7338814
Aaaaand how low is it..?
>>
>>7338824
I'm not sure how to read lab test forms :/
is there something I should look for in particular?
>>
>>7332038
A mix of both but leaning heavily towards transdermal.

>>7332056
Only relatively low estrogen levels are needed to fuse plates but the effects on different parts most likely widely differ.
So: Yes, mostly, growing less than they could have but still growing; No.
>>
I've just started HRT and my endo confused me a bit: The first time he told me to take 2mg estradiol, the second time 1mg for the first week incase of moodswings and now I recieved a letter in which he prescribed 2x2mg a day. Should I just start taking 4mg a day, and taking 4x1mg should be the same as taking 2x2mg, right?
Also I'm taking 10mg cypro while the image in the OP says 50mg.
>>
>>7339981
10mg is usually a maintenance dose
but for some it works to suppress testosterone even from the start, only a blood test will tell
>>
>>7338838
Look for where it says "testosterone". Or just post a picture of it.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.