[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the straight men who lurk and insist transgender isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

To all the straight men who lurk and insist transgender isn't a real thing.

Joke's on you, asshole. My hips have gotten wider, my skin has gotten softer, my breasts have grown to B-cups, and they continue to grow. Also, my chronic, crippling depression vanished after only three days on hormones. It's been almost a year since I started, and I'm actually happy. In a few more years, you'll be blue-balled and begging for women to have sex with you, while I'll be having sex with my boyfriend every single night thanks to not having to worry about pregnancy. He'll worship me since I don't get pissy every month and I know exactly how to work with a penis. Since I know how men think, we'll hardly ever get into any arguments
>>
>>7259627
This news is good I am happy you are happy
>>
Wait do you currently have a bf or are you talking in future tense? It's hard to tell

Anyway as other Anon said I am happy you are happy, and I hope you continue to be
>>
>>7259627
I don't doubt that hormones affect your body
I doubt that doctors should be encouraging this mental disorder
>>
>>7259627
Because you wouldn't lie on the internet right? Specially in an anonymous site right?
>>
>My hips have gotten wider,
Nice hon memes, pham.

I suspect this thread is actually a falseflag to make trans women look bad.
>>
>>7259881
It is
>Also, my chronic, crippling depression vanished after only three days on hormones.
is classic honscience
>>
>>7259881
There was a straight guy in another thread admitting he was false-flagging as a spiteful tranny.
>>
>>7259627
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>Transgender
>Knows how men think

Pick uno
>>
>>7259881
>Implying false flags are needed to make trannies look crazy
>>
>>7259627
There are also straight women who lurk this board. I'm not going to have blue balls in a few years, neither will most of the straight people who see through the trans thing.

You are a transgender male, not a woman. You are free to do what you want with your body but artificial hormones and secondary sex characteristics do not make you a woman, you are still a male, just as a male with gyno isn't half female. This is offensive to actual women, you are appropriating us.
>>
>>7259902
Happened to me too desu
>>
>>7260055
Adding that it's good that you're happy, you're free to look how you want, but don't pretend to be a woman or invade our spaces or claim to be a woman because you match up with some ridiculous caricature of womanhood. Don't take away what we've fought for for decades (such as records in women's categories, scholarships, etc). Don't enter spaces where women might be threatened by you.
>>
File: smugina.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
smugina.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>7259627
>>7260055
I can't tell which one of these clowns is a bigger baitmaster.

Take a vote, /t/.
>>
>>7260066
>>7260055
take you're bigoted terf bullshit elsewhere, cunt. i'm going to keep spanking my she meat in the ladies' restroom and there's nothing you can do to stop me
>>
>>7260128
>shemeat
lol
>>
>>7260078
>/t/
lol

No vote needed though, they're both the same person.
>>
>>7260055
there are still TERF's in anno domini 2016? i thought you guys went extinct
>>
>>7260055
>>7260066
you don't want transgender to invade "womyn" spaces but you're actually the one invading trangender spaces, fucking hypocrite.
kys.
>>
>>7260310
First of all Radical Feminist women have long been the leaders of the lgbt rights movement. If it were not for feminists, you guys would literally have nothing.

Second of all Radical Feminists (not TERFs that is a loaded bigoted term), are peculiarly susceptible to abuse for being a woman, a feminist, and a leader of the lgbt community. It is a little something called intersectionality.

So what rad-fems need least of all right now is hatred and marginalization against them from the lgbt community, particularly from so-called 'women' you seek to marginalize the real women experiences rad-fems have had to go through.
>>
>>7260407
Women are awful
>>
>>7260128
they are literally admitting to masturbating their warlike phalluses in the stalls next to our daughters and sisters. this is what patriarchy looks like. this is what cultural appropriation looks like. this is what rape culture looks like.
>>
>>7260407
>First of all Radical Feminist women have long been the leaders of the lgb rights movement.
FTFY
>>
>>7260887
Women are awful
>>
>>7260055
>straight women
can i fuck you with my boy cunt?
>>
>>7259627
>Since I know how men think
so you're not transgender? got it
>>
File: char_26474.jpg (10KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_26474.jpg
10KB, 210x240px
>>7259627
How is this proving that transgender exists? You get rid of your depression only cause you now have stepped near your desired direction which you "think" will be a panacea to your life of a weakling.
Right now I have depression cause of summ of many factors (work rebuke, lack of straight BF whom I love very much but can't have - cause he denied me even as a friend when I opened to him, my whole gay life that denied in our country, my surroundings that I'm not feeling well with to be openly myself) and if I will get at least two of those or maybe even one point filled/countered. My depression will disappear. Well, it will still disappear soon™ cause I don't see rational reason to be in depression too long. We sometimes need to pity ourselves, but mostly I like thinking of myself as strong dude. Cause only strong survives.
And you are not strong. You are weak. And you making yourself weaker. But I guess its what your consciousness is desire.
>>
>>7259909
It could be regular tranny trying to scam you as straight who admitting that he is a spiteful tranny.
>>
>>7261114
wheels within wheels..
>>
Sure I've fucked girls with small proportions, but it's not that great, the genuine """thicc""" child bearing hips and full breasts make my dick do heteronormative back flips, sure there's benis, but benis isn't the most important thing about the fug, yo
>>
>>7261107
this is excellent bait, but it needs just a bit more tweaking
>>
>>7261470
Would you fuck a tranny with child bearing hips and small boobies? I'm thicc everywhere but my stupid flat chest.
>>
>>7260055
After all of the damage that your race has done to western culture I could care less what your kind thinks or believes.
>>
>>7263840
*race and sex
>>
>>7259925

rofl
>>
>>7260239

What is a TERF
>>
File: lmfaoing.jpg (68KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
lmfaoing.jpg
68KB, 640x460px
>>7263569
>tranny (mtf)
>child bearing hips
this nigga
>>
File: 1479314091036.png (83KB, 287x288px) Image search: [Google]
1479314091036.png
83KB, 287x288px
>>7259627
Proof
>>
>>7263569
I'm not sure.

It would depend on lots of stuff.
>>
>>7259627
> His chromosomes have actually changed.

Somebody contact the learned men of our era, OP has achieved great things.
>>
>>7260407
Rad fems get abused because they're hyper-sensitive children that push their shit attitudes on to people who aren't interested. You can't pick fights with people then complain when they fight back.
>>
>>7263840

What race is that?
>>
>>7259627
you'll always be biologically male and no amount of body mutiliation can change that
>>
>>7264066
I have a .75 wh ratio and I'm not remotely done losing weight from my last yoyo. My hips are my best feature desu. That and my butt, but I'm making an ass out of myself for sure. My apologies am drunk. Regardless my tits are pitiful.
>>
File: what the fuck doc reaction.gif (732KB, 250x271px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck doc reaction.gif
732KB, 250x271px
>>7259627
Good for you but doesn't this undermine the whole "gender isn't based on physical traits or outward appearance" thing?
Enjoy your internalized transphobia that will become unbearable when you become an old ugly hon anyway
>>
>>7260128
"you are not the same as a real woman"
"fuck you bigot that's not true i am a real woman i beat off in ladies bathrooms just like an actual woman"
your life is really sad. it doesn't bother me that you jerk off in our bathrooms, it just confirms that youre not only a man but a particularly sick, fetishistic one
>>7260239
terf train picking up steam bro, toot toot. it's funny that you guys basically memed us into existence with that shitty moniker. "i'm being excluded, force them to play with me!" just as sad now as it was in elementary school, potentially sadder.

trannies need to check out the comments on a trans article in the nyt once in a while. even the liberals there are starting to completely reject your bullshit. i laugh my ass off thinking about you guys stuck with your creepy stigmatizing body mods once this trend wears off and the tide of public opinion turns against trans and it's not only no longer hip but everyone knows you for the autogynephiles you are, haha.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 258x196px
>>7260907
and they smell bad
>>
>>7267623
nice strawman faggot
>>
>>7267574
>it thinks whr means anything at all
lmao!
>>
File: 1466191772390.gif (505KB, 547x412px) Image search: [Google]
1466191772390.gif
505KB, 547x412px
>>7267730
Well I'm curious, what do you think would be a better indicator of a good waist to hip ratio in place of my actual waist to hip ratio? I guess the shoulder to hip could be important. I don't know how wide my shoulders are exactly but my hips are juuuust about wider.
>>
>>7269409
shoulder to hip and underbust to hip, as any thin male can easily have a whr of .7
please note that i don't give a fuck about your measurements, so please don't reply to me with them
>>
File: 1472055826340.png (173KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1472055826340.png
173KB, 500x281px
>>7269427
Eh even along those lines I'm doing alright for myself and like I said earlier, I'm not even thin yet. You can really abuse the fat distribution effects of hrt by gaining and losing weight in cycles, cutting and bulking really if you're into fitness at all.

I can't say I have my shoulder measurements sorry, but I did whip up my underbust to hip ratio and I'm pretty cool with my score! Can't find anybody to directly compare my ratio itself to but my hips are currently a full 7 inches wider than my underbust.

Isn't that great? I burn with a quiet envy and loathing of big boob women though.
>>
>>7269464
kill yourself
>>
>>7259627
> Since I know how men think, we'll hardly ever get into any arguments
Im glad you said that. Trannies are just men in dresses.
>>
>>7269599
Well maybe when I'm really old and don't feel like living much longer. Until then my life is actually pretty comfortable so I don't myself doing it prematurely.

Do you think switching from spiro to bica will improve my boobs at all? I can live with being small but it's not ideal.
>>
>>7270139

Have you tried progesterone?
>>
>>7270148
No but I've heard about it! I've gotten this far self medding, when I go to my doctor's appointment for this stuff should I mention wanting that alongside bica?
>>
>>7259627
You're still a dude tho
>>
>>7270367

Sure. The doctor probably won't give it to you though. Will probably say it's just anecdotes and unnecessary.
>>
>>7270510
Are you suggesting that if I want progesterone I should I consider self medding it? Is there really enough evidence that it's helpful to go through that? Trying to put my medication in more responsible hands than my own.
>>
>>7271591

Well, just go ahead and see what your doctor thinks. I personally don't even know what a normal dose for progesterone looks like. I just know most doctors won't recognize that as part of a transgender HRT protocol and will see it as useless.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.