[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do cis lesbians think of Lena Dunham?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_2952.jpg (44KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2952.jpg
44KB, 876x493px
What do cis lesbians think of Lena Dunham?
>>
>>7259113
I'm a cishet white guy, so not relevant, but would date & smash if she wasn't such a seemingly angry person
>>
>>7259113
seems like boring rich straight girl that thinks shes interesting. They are a dime a dozen.
>>
sister fister
>>
I've heard she's a terrible person, but I've avoided learning the reasons because I'm sure if I did, I couldn't look at Hannah the same way again, and I like the show.
>>
Sexual Predator.
>>
File: IMG_1873.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px)
IMG_1873.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>7259113
>>
>>7259113
I love that fat pear shaped body type.
>>
>>7259113
(((((((Dunham)))))))
>>
She raped her little sister, shoved rocks down her vagina, masturbated next to her for years, in her own words treated her as a sexual predator would. Not surprisingly her sister turned into a lesbian. I'm sure that had nothing to do with her years of abuse.
>>
fucking disgusting rat.
>>
she's an awful person. Raped her little sister. Mean nasty LibTard
>>
>>7259113
abused constantly by the media
I feel bad for her desu
>>
File: LateTermAbortion.jpg (33KB, 485x340px) Image search: [Google]
LateTermAbortion.jpg
33KB, 485x340px
the reason Daddy Trump won yay 8 more years of qt 3.15 melania and ivanka
>>
>>7259113
fat
>>
>>7259113
Aside of being a pedo and a rapist?
>>
>>7261098
Shit taste
>>
needs her own personal gas chamber

no redeeming qualities whatsoever
>>
>>7260449
Lena Dunham jammed pebbles into her infant sister's vagina.
Years later she would write about this incident in her autobiography.
>>
>>7260569
She isnt a pear, she's a fire hydrant.
>>
>>7261084
>abused by the media.

Wrong. The media is obsessed with her.
They treat her like SJW-Jesus.
>>
>>7259113
not actually read up but from what i've heard my impression is that she is a horrible person
>>
Not a real female. Probably a tranny. You can tell by the weird face. Women don't rape their sisters.
>>
>>7259113
I'm not a lesbian, but I think she's got a pretty gross body. Never watched the show. Don't know shit about here and I don't care to.
I know you didn't ask me for my opinion. I just can't sleep.
>>
ITT: answers from people who aren't cis lesbians.
>>
>>7259113

only think i heard about her is that she molested or raped her sister
she most likely is a product of her sick upbringing
i would want nothing to do with her
>>
>>7267776
This thread is probably 100% mtf including the op
>>
>>7268424
Nope
Reply to this comment if you are not a man in a dress
>>
>>7259113
She is the definition of the word dumpy. If you look that word up in the dictionary, it just has a picture of her misinformed body.
>>
>>7259180
You have low standards anon. Are you fat?
>>
She's a fame whore narcissist that thinks her brand of narcissism is feminist because she's not attractive.
>>
>>7269053
150 lbs 6'0
Girls r8 me 7.5

How do I have low standards? She's fucking rich and has birthing hips
>>
>>7269053
And her face is cute when she's not angry
>>
I think she might have a good personality somewhere in there, like soft tissue hidden by muscle knots, just make her feel at ease y'know
>>
>>7269385
>Underrated post

Hit the nail on the fucking head.
>>
>>7259113
If she moved to Canada like she said she would, it would now be legal to have sex with her
>>
>>7272085
Wut?
>>
C'mon lesbians of /lgbt/!

Would you hit it?

Yes? or No?
>>
>>7277184
She looks like 99% of cisbians so yes, they would.
>>
File: download (18).jpg (5KB, 300x168px)
download (18).jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>7277184
>Would you hit it?
With Lucille...
>>
>>7277184
Hell no. She looks disgusting. Even worse, she molested her sister.
>>
>>7276253
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
>>
>>7259113

C U N T
U
U
N
T

#killallthirdwavefeminists
>>
>>7277184
No, her face is obnoxious. It really bothers me.
>>
She creeps me out. Good intentions, shit deliverance.
>>
>>7277313
>Lena DurrHAM will never have a cameo in TWD only to get Lucille'd
It hurts to live
>>
File: american yaoi.png (712KB, 940x545px)
american yaoi.png
712KB, 940x545px
>>7259113
WELL WELL WELL. WHAT DOOOO WE HAVE HERE?
*smacks lips*
OH BOY LOOKS LIKE THE OCEAN MUST HAVE SPIT OUT YET ANOTHER POOR WHALE
*leans back*
NOW RICK YOU HOW WHAT A GOOD GUY I AM, HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU THAT?
I LOVE ANIMALS, YES SIREE I DO
AND I SURE DON'T LIKE IT WHEN THEY HAVE TO SUFFER
*grins*
NOW LUCILLE SHE DOESN'T, YOU SEE
AND SHE'S GETTING RATHER THIRSTY
AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN LUCILLE IS THIRSTY
*leans uncomfortably close*
DON'T YOU RICK
*raises eyebrows*

EENIE MEENIE MINEY HERE WE GO!
*another cameraman gets Lucille'd*
>>
>>7266370
She also shared a bed with her sister and would offer candies and shit to her in exchange for a kiss up until she was like 17
>>
>>7278401
Well played.
>>
File: sister fister.jpg (160KB, 509x620px)
sister fister.jpg
160KB, 509x620px
>>
>>7268424

Cisgendered lesbians are too busy eating to type.
>>
>>7266370

Also she publicly called for the murder of that black guy just because he sat next to her.
>>
>>7271770

She's fat. Duh.
>>
>>7266386
Media hates her now because she said something about some black guy.
>>
>>7283883
Wtf I love Lena Dunham now
>>
I like her show, and am indifferent towards all this shit you guys are sperging over. I find it quite ironic actually
>>
>>7283883
she was mad because he didn't want to fuck her

she is literally delusional, not to mention a sicko for the shameless pedo stuff
>>
>>7283883
>pedo
>hates blacks
>fat and ugly
She's either an average /pol/tard or a long lost Clinton
>>
>>7277184
I expect every lesbian anon on /lgbt/ to respond to this.
>>
>>7283689
What a creepy fuck.
>>
>>7277184
I could deal with her body, and often I do find that attractive, but who she is and her expression combined are utterly repellant.
>>
>>7277191
This implies that cisbians fuck each other, which they do not.

But maybe you read "hit it" literally, like "would you domestically abuse Lena Dunham"? That's a definite yes, obviously.
>>
>>7277184
absolutely disgusting.
>>
She also immediately outed her sister to their parents because she, in her own words, 'saw her sister as a extension of herself,' and basically considered it her own secret.

Her long-suffering sister seems pretty nutty too though, justified as it might be. I remember in the fall out of the whole molestation thing, the sister dismissed people's outrage as lesbophobia, as if people would be fine and dandy if it was heterosexual molestation (even though at least half the outrage was about how people weren't outraged enough and would be so much more outraged if it was het).
>>
>I was sitting next to Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so amazing because it was like he looked at me and he determined I was not the shape of a woman by his standards. He was like, “That’s a marshmallow. That’s a child. That’s a dog.” It wasn’t mean — he just seemed confused.
>The vibe was very much like, “Do I want to fuck it? Is it wearing a … yep, it’s wearing a tuxedo. I’m going to go back to my cell phone.” It was like we were forced to be together, and he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie. I was like, “This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes.”

>I owe Odell Beckham Jr an apology. Despite my moments of bravado, I struggle at industry events (and in life) with the sense that I don't rep a certain standard of beauty and so when I show up to the Met Ball surrounded by models and swan-like actresses it's hard not to feel like a sack of flaming garbage. This felt especially intense with a handsome athlete as my dinner companion and a bunch of women I was sure he'd rather be seated with. But I went ahead and projected these insecurities and made totally narcissistic assumptions about what he was thinking, then presented those assumptions as facts. I feel terrible about it.

>behaves like a complete cunt
>uses an 'apology' to make herself the victim
>a victim of her own choice to live and dress in a way that makes her feel like a sack of flaming garbage
but nah, it's just those unattainable beauty standards, poor Lena
>>
>>7283689
Not only did her parents know but her father was giving her advice on how to pick up her own little sister?!
>>
>>7287317
>My story about him was clearly (to me) about my own insecurities as an average-bodied woman at a table of supermodels & athletes
>It’s not an assumption about who he is or an expectation of sexual attention. It’s my sense of humor, which has kept me alive for 30 years.
>which has kept me alive for 30 years.

POOR, POOR LENA ;_____;
>>
>>7287317
>it's just those unattainable beauty standards
I've never understood this. Why do people think a body shape that many people throughout human history have been able to obtain are unattainable? And why do people believe that if they don't obtain it that they will never find a partner? The dumpiest looking people still manage to end up with someone so why can't a 7?
>>
>>7287263
Lena Dunham has been sexually and mentally abusing her sister for most of her life.
>>
>>7287471
>lena dunham
>a 7/10

My, aren't we generous?
>>
>>7287335
Her dad was a weird feminist artist who had pictures of vaginas all over the house
>>
>>7292155
And her mother is a photographer who takes photos exclusively of her own vagina.

No wonder Lena is so fucked up.
>>
>>7291626
If you cover her face and only look at her from the front she's a solid 7
>>
>>7286409
She's just the right amount of softness & wide hips, 10/10 wud bang
>>
>>7296999
Are you talking about a one night stand or on the reg? She'll eventually try to convince to have a three way with a child
>>
>>7277184
Fuck no. She's disgusting inside and out.
>>
>>7294664

Out of 30?
>>
>>7287317

God all you have to do is eat less. IT IS SO SIMPLE. You can't magically turn from fat Lena Dunham into Miss Universe but you can certainly turn from fat Lena Dunham into thin Lena Dunham. Which would be a very substantial improvement.

She is a dumb sugar addict.
>>
>>7297088
Definitely on the reg... wait what?
>>
>>7287317
>>I was sitting next to Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so amazing because it was like he looked at me and he determined I was not the shape of a woman by his standards. He was like, “That’s a marshmallow. That’s a child. That’s a dog.” It wasn’t mean — he just seemed confused.
>>The vibe was very much like, “Do I want to fuck it? Is it wearing a … yep, it’s wearing a tuxedo. I’m going to go back to my cell phone.” It was like we were forced to be together, and he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie. I was like, “This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes.”

It's important to note, because this part wasn't clear to me the first time I read this story, is that this part is all in her fucking head. It'd be one thing if Beckham said anything approaching this to her, but he was just a silent guy, for some reason. That she went ahead and invented all these thoughts for him is evidence to me of profound narcissism and self-hatred. Face it Lena, you're fucking ugly and you know it. But that's your brand now, and you can't change.
>>
File: Hendrix.jpg (163KB, 800x600px)
Hendrix.jpg
163KB, 800x600px
Literally who?
>>
She's cute on the outside but her personality is /literally/ shit.
If I were to bang her I'd probably feel like shit afterwards.
>>
Yetch!
>>
>>7287317
>looks like a sack of flaming garbage
>upset that she has to feel like one just because she is
>attractive, fit, healthy guy looks at her, determines correctly that she looks like a marshmallow dog and not a woman, sensibly decides not to fuck
>this is somehow deserving of criticism in any way, shape or form
>>
>>7287471
>Why do people think a body shape that many people throughout human history have been able to obtain are unattainable?
They tell themselves it's unattainable so they'll have an excuse not to try to attain it. Weak, stupid people with low self-esteem don't WANT to believe that they can change for the better, because that would mean A, accepting it was all their own fault the whole time, and B, now they have to actually do it -- which takes effort and a permanent change in habits, e.g. "no more eating a pound of chocolate for a snack" -- or else they have no right to complain.
>>
>>7298090
Have you read her book? She's proud of forcing her self on her sister when she was young enough that it would be considered a crime if Lena was 18, she laughs at how she was as manipulative as a sexual predator, and her parents helped her do it. She's sick and needs to be kept away from children
>>
File: 1466952698391.gif (1MB, 320x213px)
1466952698391.gif
1MB, 320x213px
> be me
> accidently enter lgbt
> cishet
> cis lesbians
> cisbians
> mfw
Bunch of mentally ill special snowflaking freaks
Fuck this, im outta here
>>
She admitted to molesting her underage sister. She's an incestuous kiddie diddler.
>>
File: adfasdfadsfds.jpg (90KB, 1024x576px)
adfasdfadsfds.jpg
90KB, 1024x576px
>>7259113

hagsville
>>
>>7301236
>>attractive, fit, healthy guy looks at her, determines correctly that she looks like a marshmallow dog and not a woman, sensibly decides not to fuck

Not even that, he was just nearby. She invented his judgement of her.
>>
>>7303363
Some people are pedosexuals. Get over it and stop being a nazi who unfairly targets women just for being feminists
>>
>>7277184
absolutely not. gross
>>
>>7305695
So progressive!
>>
>>7305365
you have to admit tho, if hed had it'd be totally fair and not worth criticism
>>
File: tumblr_mf7ot7gZsG1s0tgmho1_1280.jpg (373KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mf7ot7gZsG1s0tgmho1_1280.jpg
373KB, 1280x800px
>>7283689
>>
>>7286409
she has the face of an elderly male jewish billionaire tbqh
>>
>>7277184

Unpopular opinion but honestly she has a cute face, I love that haircut on her. Her body could be a lot better, but it could also be worse. If she had a better personality I might.

However her personality is abhorrent and I can't fuck someone with a bad personality :/
>>
>>7268424
The op is marshalposter.

sage/report/hide
>>
Oh no!
>>
She molested her little sister buy shoving rocks up here pussy and fingering her asshole.
>>
>>7259113
how come while most people, including SJW's, hate her, the (((media))) holds her on a pedestal
>>
>>7320886
Excellent question.

She even had a hand in politics helping to support HRC with speeches and acts and what not.

We see how far that got them.
>>
>>7320886
The pedophiles that run the entertainment industry must see something in her. Similar tastes in music maybe
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.