[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm bi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

My girlfriend is straight, and she is from my perspective jealous because of the fact that I am bisexual, she seems to be insecure about both genders, legit, rght? but why the fuck is it that everytime I mention my sex(I am male btw) she doesn't want to hear about it? I need some answers, cause I can't seem to grasp it..
>>
>>7254068
Women hate the idea of bisexual men because they need to believe the universe revolves around their cunts in order to feel validated.
>>
>>7254068
>I mention my sex(I am male btw) she doesn't want to hear about it?
Maybe she is actually a lesbian?
>>
>>7254068
>everytime I mention my sex(
You're having sex with other people? I don't get what you mean by this.
>>
File: gaylord.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gaylord.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>7254068
>>
>>7254088
No i'm not. It may not be obvious, but my point here is that whenever I mention my sex(which in english terms mean what gender you are) she does not want to talk about or hear about it, as if I am more likely to engage initmicy with that gender? I don't fucking know, it's not like i'm going to sleep with everyone, I love her, no one else.. wtf do I tell her? I've tried idk wtf to do.. :(
>>
>>7254107
LUL
>>
>>7254120
Just fuck her hard until the endless orgasms erase all her doubts.
>>
File: nqlle3ls.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nqlle3ls.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
>>7254120
>it's not like i'm going to sleep with everyone

are you going to sleep with someone?
(other than her?)

to most people bisexuality means you want to sleep around. if you don't, then why bring it up?

she is obviously going to wonder why they hell you are bringing it up. if you want to start experimenting with men then you should tell her that. otherwise stop talking about it.

get a therapist if you need someone to talk about it with.

talking about it with your girlfriend is just going to make her feel insecure.

how would you feel if she started talking about how much she loves big black cock? even if you knew she wasn't going to act on it, wouldn't it make you wonder why she was bringing it up?
>>
>>7254206
Seriously, that's not what's going on ... the thing is I can barely even mention a male "companion" in a game or in my real life day to day encounters without her wondering why I mention them, or ask who they are, like I am attracted to them, I mean I am allowed to have male freinds as well as female freinds, wtf.. am I not? :S
>>
>>7254245
Sounds like she is paranoid.
Buy her a ring if you want her to feel secure.
Otherwise break up with her.
She obviously doesn't trust you anymore.
>>
>>7254245
Try to assure her that your bisexuality ensures that your are able to value personality and mentality over physical appearance.

Tell her that you love her for who she is and how she loves you and how she acts, and that big tits or a big dick don't even matter since you could care less physically.

Tell her that if she's worried that means someone with a better personality could steal you from her, that there can't be anyone else because you love her quirks and flaws, you love the way she [insert action here]s and nobody is going to be able to compete.

- - -

All in all, you having a wider dating pool makes her nervous because it means you have double the chance of finding someone better, and that makes her feel worthless. You gotta put in a little effort ro let her know she's special. And even if she thinks she isn't, she is to you.
>>
If someone's honestly that insecure then I personally would leave them. If they're going to be paranoid and outright pervasive purely because you're interested in things other than the sopping salmon cave between her legs then they don't care about you, they only care about themselves being the center of attention. The moment there's a chance they might not be god's gift to the universe they will start becoming a cunt.

Don't stay with a cunt that acts like a cunt. Find an emotionally stable cunt that doesn't get paranoid over the smallest things.
>>
>>7254068

Your girlfirend is BIPHOBIC and she doesn't even know.

Lecture her on that, we need more respect and more visibility.

I'd be your faithful tranny wife, and we would make all kinds of threesomes and never be jealous.

>>yfw bis are the best choice for another bi
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.