[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so easy to get a guy? Seriously with girls I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1479521902033-r9k.gif (2MB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
1479521902033-r9k.gif
2MB, 500x305px
Why is it so easy to get a guy?
Seriously with girls I always failed but now I can get some dudes>
>>
>>7254019
because women are the gatekeepers of sex. guys are always horny and are not picky about who they fuck. so women get to be picky since all types of men are throwing themselves at them, so they can choose only the cream of the crop. also if you're bi that's a turn-off for women because it implies they're not the center of the universe.
>>
>>7254019

It's easy as fuck for girls including trannies. If you're a dude you need to be special, also you're bi which means less attention goes to the tuna sandwich between her legs and that gives her a lower standing.
>>
>>7254019
Studies have shown Heterosexual Men think 55% of women are above average attractiveness.

The same studies have shown that heterosexual women think 80% of men are BELOW average.

Do the math: Nearly all Women basically fuck the same three local Chads in your area as if it were still fucking polygamist Babylon or something.
Meanwhile, this leaves a lot of sexually repressed and rejected men out of the dating field with decently low standards short of emotional and romantic compassion and a moist hole.

Basic Supply and Demand usually means it's easy to get your boipussy railed.
>>
You people make it out to be like I could just walk down the street and already there'd be five men stuffing their crotch in my face

Is it just that I'm ugly and/or autistic or is this just a meme? Serious question lads
>>
>>7254860
Online dating.
Men are respectable and held back by society enough to not try to hit on you on the street.
But online it's basically a dating forum like a bar counter, so men are expected to be the approachers.

So like on Tinder and such.
Get a Tinder. Make a cute profile pic and description. Say your shy and anxious, and you will literally have cock pouring straight into your phone.

Like no really literally. Random dick pics are common. I like to catch them with "Do you really think just a dick is all it takes? Well you're right, but mine's bigger"
>>
>>7254040
Pretty much this. Guys want to fuck, and aren't stuck up about it.
Girls are indoctrinated from birth that they're precious flowers and should only give it up to very few people or they'll be ostracised as sluts.
>>
>>7256414
This is right but the reason is wrong. Women are not "indoctrinated" they are choosy because of biological reasons. It is in their DNA and a result of natural selection.
>>
>>7254841
that makes sense

i'm a straight virgin with no chance of ever having sex unless I pay a prostitute
>>
>>7256711
You'll learn to give your pride up and grow used to prostitutes.
>>
>>7256717
Maybe. I'm 20 now so if I can ever muster up the courage, I'll probably see one in the next few years
>>
>>7256711
idiot, girls are easy
>>
>>7256605
I think you're overestimating what genetics do. and underestimating the sheer force of cultural traits.
>>
>>7254019
If you are a female it makes sense. Since there re lot more straight men than queer women. Simple
>>
>>7254019
Because you cant have a genuine relationship with guys that doesn't revolve around the sex. Girls provide meaningful relationships that goes into a deep emotional level, which ultimately is harder to achieve but more satisfying. Guys just want to fuck everything and anything so their they have zero to no standards. Basically if you have a hole to fuck a guy wants it, and considering everyone has at least one hole to fuck do the math.
>>
>>7257977
This. They are basicly fucking animals.
>>
>>7257212
lol, sure they are. fuck off chad
>>
>>7254841
>heterosexual women think 80% of men are BELOW average.
obv because they're not femboys

And it's not that much of a joke, most males think taking good care of your look is a minor thing or not a big deal for a man. they are wrong af
>>
>>7258116
why is it such a big deal? as long as a woman isn't fat she's usually attractive
>>
>>7258140
well duh... men don't have this thing that takes care of your look for you <_<
i mean estrogen
>>
>>7254860

If you aren't being hit every night you go out, you ain't cute

>>7255466

>> I like to catch them with "Do you really think just a dick is all it takes? Well you're right, but mine's bigger"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH!!!! I love that, I'm gonna do that next time aahahahahaa
>>
>>7257977
>>7258041

>implying you're not

> Girls provide meaningful relationships that goes into a deep emotional level, which ultimately is harder to achieve but more satisfying.

As emotionally fulfilling as being attracted mainly to psychos and any guy who looks like he could punch your face at the brim of a hat.

> Guys just want to fuck everything and anything so their they have zero to no standards.

So you're saying you have higher standards for a potential mate, thus recognizing you're just SHALLOW and that looks are more important for you than for men.

Does that make a relationship with you more meaningful and deep at an emotional level, knowing that your main filter is just how tall or hot a guy is?

> Basically if you have a hole to fuck a guy wants it, and considering everyone has at least one hole to fuck do the math.

So why do heterosexuals exist, then? according to your words, all men should be bi and fucking each other to supply a demand you will not cover.

you're just 2 girls saying the typical girly lies that make you appear spiritually and socially superior, but in the end you're just like men, or even worse.

>>implying you never fantasized to be banged by a gang of hot guys

>>Implying you wouldn't fuck every guy in the world if every guy in the world surpassed your standards.

You're so fucking laughable.

Good thing I'm a bi and mtf, since I've seen both sides of the fence, so I know the fucking truth
>>
>>7258172
what's estrogen like?
>>
>>7257977
If this post was the exact opposite I'd agree with it more

Guys are horny because girls don't give them meaningful relationships, and the list of things they want in a partner all relate to sex/the physical characteristics of said partner

Meanwhile if you ask any gay what they want in a guy they may list a few physical things but mostly they want

>emotional maturity
>confidence
>love
>cuddles

This is not to say that all women don't want these things or are incapable of wanting them, more that they are being taught by culture, and especially by progessive intellectuals, to act on the id (immediate emotional, physical desires) rather than the ego (informed choices carried out in one's self interest). You see this in things such as fat acceptance and so on. Fat acceptance isn't so much about accepting people who are different and being tolerant so much as it's about maintaining the American consumerist lifestyle of "the minute you see an ad for a burger on TV you should go out and buy it". So essentially we teach these people to act like a /r9k/ stereotype when otherwise they may have had more fulfilling lives

But as for gays, the progressives don't really want to touch them just yet. They have only very recently become a pet minority to extort for sympathy. As such, the things these people want are somewhat informed by culture and somewhat informed by themselves. So while they hold on to that same promiscuity that culture wants to inspire in people, they may also desire more traditional things such as attachment, love, so on. This is of course made harder to attain because of this culture of promiscuity and narcissism.
>>
>>7254019
Because guys tend to be more interested in relationships than women, even if they're just sexual relationships.

Femininity has evolutionarily created an urge in someone to find someone else to support oneself. It creates a person that is more attracted to financial success in a person, or at least stability, as evolutionarily, feminine and less strong = I can't go and hunt food to eat or protect myself from predators. Sure there's other stuff, like being attracted to guys that are strong, or conventionally handsome, but all those things in this case have evolutionary roots in rudimentary financial success (more strength = better hunter for more food and better protector against predators, more handsome = better accepted into society = more financial worth and security in society). The thing with this is, with the relative abundance of modern life and the empowerment of the feminist and LGBT projects, that requirement for feminine people to rely on masculine ones for survival has been vastly reduced. As thus, feminine people tend to be less interested in relationships.

Masculinity leads a person's attraction more towards the person they're looking at. They have the kind of confidence that renders looking for a financial supporter more shameful, as they could evolutionarily take care of themselves. So when that's covered, the other glaring evolutionary need is that of reproduction. Unlike the boom of abundance and equal rights between femininity and masculinity, there hasn't been any movement or event that's reduced the necessity of reproduction, and thus masculines are still evolutionarily inclined towards it.

Of course, we're not just the apes we evolved from, so these are generalities. I do think they explain a lot of this phenomenon quite well, though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.