[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I become intelligent enough to stop falling for straight guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1479315164131.jpg (9KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
1479315164131.jpg
9KB, 221x228px
how do I become intelligent enough to stop falling for straight guys?
>>
Fight yourself. Remind yourself that you deserve someone who can reciprocate your feelings back towards you. It doesn't make your crush a bad person, but you have needs in a partner and whoever you date needs to be able to fulfill that.
>>
>>7253962
You're confused and have been hurt about your identity. So you need to find someone confused, even though they may be hurt in their identity with their experiences with you.

Every relationship is a risk. Even for your heteronormative folk.
But compataibilty and understanding eachothers's life's experiences is the reason good relationships even occur in the first place.

A man, or woman, that is Bi-curious is your best bet. You can help them explore their curiosity and aid them in widening their life's experiences. You have much chance of subtly finding if one is bi-curious, and if they are, widening their experiences in life in a holistic and hopefully romantic way, such that you are seen as a partner in life, not a fetish.

This is my advice to you. I have nothing else I can offer. Take it as you may.
>>
You can't. The rational mind knows that straight boys are perfection.
>>
>>7254790
Funny... If a woman told me that when I was younger, I probably wouldn't be in the situation I'm in now...
>>
Dude. I jack it to futanari . So my uncontrollable deep rooted lusts for LITTLE fucking straight white male penis' up my ass are surpressed through mental gymnastics and self deceit.

Whenever I think about sucking a mans dick I imagine it as a women.

SEE

I'm straight now! : D
>>
>>7253962
Falling for something = filling your lack of this thing in your life. You don't need to fight it. Your brain and consciousness telling you the best way to be WHOLE as a person and go develop yourself in other parameters.
I'm falling in love with straights cause I see in them "normal" masculine guys, even masculine gays are always nervous, crazy or with strangely developped behaviour cause they had gay life that makes them such. I see them perfect partners cause they will have less issues with life further from that point when I'm meeting them. They will have those, but they are different and less.
>>
>>7257620
What if i am masc af bi, and literally everyone assumes i am straight because i like titties?
>>
>>7258710
You want to be assumed as gay? I don't see a problem here.
What are you want from your life?
People crave what they don't have, cause they "know" that having that is changes their lives forever. Even if its not. How much time it was like you wanting something SO MUCH, then you getting it, you then forgetting about it after few weeks and nothing changing in your life.

There are two options here (at least for OP)
1 - rationally think over everything you desire and stop desiring every unrealistic or irrational stuff (like wanting straight BF)
2 - give it a go and swim with a flow. Life will do all the best and brain will try to make desired happen by changing your behaviour or habits.
One thing though. If what you desire is going against someones understanding/beliefs/accustomed life you should consider slow down the actions, cause no one should be pushy around other's personal space.
>>
>>7257620
You are falling in love with unobtainable guys because then you don't have to face the imperfections they have too and can continue living in fantasy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.