[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WORK AS A BUTCH LESBIAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: SBC.jpg (9KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
SBC.jpg
9KB, 274x184px
>Be me
>Chatting with lesbian friend
>Ask about her gf of 2 years
>She says: "We're taking some time."
>"Why tho? I shipped you so hard."
>She replies: "She feels inferior, and now that I'm busier than ever with college, she doesn't want to hold me back"
>Proceeds to give me details.
>One thing struck me the most. She said:"... and she can't get another job. No one wants to hire butch women other than for security guards."

Do butch lesbians get employed where you live? If so what type of jobs can they get?
>>
my family friend who is not-butch-but-not-lipstick-lesbian is a successful lawyer
>>
She should apply to Starbucks. They're insanely LGBT friendly. No matter how you look as long as you're clean and can follow dress code.
>>
There's a butch chick in the infosec department at my job. I thought she was ftm at first because of the way she dresses (men's business casual).
>>
>>7253540
I think it depends how far you go with it. Some butch women just look unfriendly which is a minus in any job. You can have short hair but maybe not too short, and still smile, and you can probably still get work.
>>
This butch as fuck girl works at my local 7/11. I think she's an SBU student.
>>
>>7253540

roomie is a butch

she is a phd chemist and is hired for diversity

5 125k job offers in past 3 months
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.