[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /lgbt/ give a shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8065.jpg (199KB, 741x1178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8065.jpg
199KB, 741x1178px
>"Popular music star"
>Comes out as bi
>Comes out as cuban
>denounces trump
>denounces supporters

Is she your role model?
>>
File: IMG_4096.png (325KB, 460x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4096.png
325KB, 460x615px
>>7253488
I am a leader not a follower.
>>
>>7253488
Camilla = Lauren > Normani > Ally > shit >>>> Dinah
>>
>>7253488
Just like Anna Paquin, she's just coming out as bi to make straight men cum. And why would her being a bisexual Cuban-American be relevant to Trump? Trump is pro-LGBTQ. Most Cuban-Americans used to be opposed to expanding relations with Cuba since they hate the communist government, this is the same as Trump's position.. although maybe Cubans have changed their minds about this since they bought the hype about Trump being racist.

Anyway I've never heard of this bitch, she's just trying to get some SJW brownie points and make it into straight men's spankbooks sto increase her fame capital.
>>
“Cubans return to Trump,” read a sub-headline of The New York Times Upshot/Siena University poll released Oct. 27, which gave Trump a four-point lead in Florida. Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton was leading in the same poll only a month earlier.

The poll’s explanatory text by The New York Times’ Nate Cohn said that Trump’s surprising comeback in Florida – the most important swing state – might be thanks to Cuban American voters. Trump’s support among Cuban-American voters in Florida was at 52 percent, up from 33 percent in September, the story said.
>>
File: 1479524710954.jpg (161KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1479524710954.jpg
161KB, 1280x853px
>women

>bi
>>
File: tumblr_o9inp6qTYM1r2lupvo1_1280.jpg (126KB, 1280x1852px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9inp6qTYM1r2lupvo1_1280.jpg
126KB, 1280x1852px
>>7253514
>Trump is pro-LGBTQ

Yeah, that's why he chose Mike Pence to be his VP. Give me a break. You're in denial. The land of wishful thinking.
>>
>>7253488
>It's another annoying pop singer fake coming out article!

Please. I'm so tired of this.
>>
>>7254241
>Yeah, that's why he chose Mike Pence to be his VP.
It's not all about you. He wasn't thinking about gays when he picked Pence, he was thinking of extending an olive branch to establishment Republicans. Pence will have no power on his own, Trump has already said Pence was mistaken when he contradicted parts of Trump's own positions (like Russia). He will continue to do so on the gay issue.
>>
>>7253488

If a human being with a cunt comes out as either lesbian or bisexual and couldn't plausibly pass as someone with a dick, they're doing it for attention. Who gives a fuck if you denounce someone anyway you still get five turns before you can declare war it doesn't mean shit. This cunts hair is shit too.
>>
>>7254287
I bet you're one of those fags than only listen to dadrock. Tragic!
>>
>>7254617
Tell him sis!
>>
>>7254241
He pick of Pence was solely to gain evangelical voters. They just saw their darling Ted Cruz get anally annihilated during the primaries and to ensure they will vote for an adulterous, vulgar, flamboyant New York liberal in the generals, he picked a conservative evangelical from a flyover state. How is this honestly so hard to grasp, are you too fucktarded to understand realpolitik?
>>
>>7254617
I bet you're one of those millennial niggers who think Alice in Chains and EHG qualifies as dadrock.
>>
>>7254650
>solely to gain evangelical voter
Bingo. It was to ring in the true conservatives.
>>
>>7253488
new phone, who dis?
>>
She seems like an annoying attention-whore. More like Tumblr's thing, but whatever.
>>
>>7254827
Lauren, the hottest member of Fifth Harmony.
>>
>>7254834
its like you are speaking gibberish to me, i assume is some sort of band, aaaaaaand i really dont care about some random band pretty face
>>
>>7253488
I love Trump.

>>7253499
Only turbobetas say such things, caraposter.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.