[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

godhatesfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

>>
It's not gay if you dress as a girl
>>
File: 1479437710383.png (1MB, 1012x872px) Image search: [Google]
1479437710383.png
1MB, 1012x872px
>>7253102
tfw to smart to pope in hell
>>
>>7253102
Reminder that Fred Phelps was a liberal Democrat and Al Gore supporter. Their whole cult was a money making scheme whereby they picketed funerals to troll people into physically attacking them so they could get rich off the lawsuits. The whole family are trained lawyers. It's a money-making scheme by liberals, not some conservative Christian thing.
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/westboro-baptist-church-leader-fred-phelps-democrat
>>
>>7253102
Good thing God doesn't exist. :^)
>>
>>7254155
Wow, that's a very, uh, "selective" reading of that article, which was already selective clickbait to begin with.
>>
File: hillbillies.jpg (38KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
hillbillies.jpg
38KB, 500x368px
>>7254134
>to smart

too smart?

yeah, no.
>>
File: 1479241067518.png (93KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1479241067518.png
93KB, 630x630px
>>7254182
I'm not so ready to discount that God exists, just because life hasn't been good to me. There's aldo the chance that God is malfeasant.

I beleive God exists, just that he's most likely an authoritative dickwagon that made free will despite him hating our own independant choices, so that he can feel justified in torturing poor ignorant animals' souls that just wanted freedom.

All in all, at worst God is mentally the sadistic 5 year old that breaks his puppy's neck with a shovel for running away.

At best, he's just really bad at explaining what "evil" is, short of giving us an example in this already hellish life he's created. And his "Hell" is the blessing of non-existance.
The latter is the god I hope and pray for, but genuinely doubt.

That way, If there is no god, readying myself for hell, and praying that hell is non-existance, will net me my best case case scenario.

It's a real glass half-empty outlook, but hey, if I somehow get an actual glass of water, then Damn will it be refreshing.
>>
>>7254155
>this is what Trumpkins believe
>>
>>7254535
Most mediums, if you actually believe in what they say, say that after you die your spirit energy goes through different "levels" in the afterlife. There is no heaven or hell, rather if you have done bad in your life and cannot get past it in death, you are stuck on a lower level until you can forgive yourself and learn from your mistakes. Heaven is just on a higher level in the afterlife. It is up to you on where you end up when you die, but it's not like it's one place or the other for eternity. There is always a chance to better yourself in death. They also say god is real but maybe not in the biblical way he's portrayed. In the end, it's what you want to believe.
>>
>>7254535
>just because life hasn't been good to me

That's not it at all. It's because there's no evidence.

Also gambling on a supernatural being's existence is not a good idea when the possibilities are literally infinite, and all are equally viable. Anything you can imagine, it could be. We could be living a simulation created by a chad-like alien race who sentences all frogposters to eternal torment.
>>
File: 1475727889446.png (178KB, 620x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475727889446.png
178KB, 620x720px
>>7254535
>I believe God exists
Haha, why?
>>
>>7254858
Generally that's why I prepare myself for eternal torment.

What else can man do in the face of an utterly unknown and incomprehensible god?
Lovecraft comes to mind.
>>
File: christ-chan-love.png (270KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
christ-chan-love.png
270KB, 678x678px
>>7254535

God does exist and he does love you.

When you use free will to make bad choices God doesn't stop loving you, hate the sin but love the sinner is part of Christian theology.

When was the last time you made prayer a part of your daily life or went to Church? There are plenty of Churches and denominations which support LGBT people and gay/trans marriage.
>>
>>7254902
Because I hate myself, and need a reason to explain why, desu senpai
>>
File: positive christ chan.png (277KB, 522x505px) Image search: [Google]
positive christ chan.png
277KB, 522x505px
>>7254914

>"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16
>>
>>7254917
I lean torwards Christianity, and the forgiveness and sacrifice of Christ with the evidence that there is of Christ having lived, is where I find my solace in spirituality.

I am not of an official church because canonization is important to me, yet I do not beleive that even the Catholic Church has maintained that.

So I simply I try to do good in this world, pray for a merciful god, repent for my perceived wrongdoings, yet remain ignorant and confused in what is truly sin as much as every other aspect of life, and prepare myself for torment and non-existence because of that.

It's an uncomfortable spot. But it is all I can rationalize and understand in my confused life.
>>
>>7254929
Thank you for that. I needed it.
Christ-chan was the best thing that came that came out of hotwheel's site.
>>
File: 1466632603958.png (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466632603958.png
144KB, 500x500px
>>7254957

Part of Christian belief is praying together as part of a group though, Jesus literally said 'where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them'.

In fact I would like to pray with all my legbutt brothers and sisters right now. If we pray together then Jesus will be among us here as well.

>Our Father in heaven,
>hallowed be your name,
>your kingdom come,
>your will be done,
>on earth as in heaven.
>Give us today our daily bread.
>Forgive us our sins
>as we forgive those who sin against us.
>Lead us not into temptation
>but deliver us from evil.
>For the kingdom, the power,
>and the glory are yours
>now and for ever.
>Amen.
>>
>>7255008
Imma go get some bread and a swig of wine and hit the hay to think about this. Or at least try to, I think I only have Pizza Crusts and Vodka.
Regardless, Thank you for this, thank you anon.

Maybe the lord will help solve my confusion on the other side.
>>
>>7255033
When I get there naturally of course...
>>
>>7254217
>not staying hip to the dankest new maymays
>>
The last thing I legitimately prayed for was this weapon in this game. It out classes every other one and destroys monsters with ease, it's kinda ridiculous desu

I had limited time and chances for opportunities to get it, and I was lucky enough.

Now I caught up in a game /vg/ has been playing since last year in a month.

Thanks jesus, best girl is the best gift you ever gave me
>>
File: 1479335917237.jpg (336KB, 574x890px) Image search: [Google]
1479335917237.jpg
336KB, 574x890px
>>7254155
>Fred Phelps
Didn't he repent on the final moments of his life?
>>
File: 1449134046595.png (442KB, 1200x565px) Image search: [Google]
1449134046595.png
442KB, 1200x565px
>>7254917
>>7254929
>>7255008
>>
>>7254535
If god were real why would he care of us? Surely if we were the sole intention of him creating literally everything there would be signs that it were all for us.

I think it's much more likely that God created the universe for some reason we couldn't ever hope to understand, and humanity is an accidental by-product of that creation. I mean why else would he keep us in the dark? To test us? Test for what, he's fucking God. He just knows if we're going to be shitty people or not. He knows how a man will die before that man is ever even born.

God created stars that are 10000000000000000000000x larger than any single human, and the galaxies they reside in are even larger. If you ask me, these human-centric religions are all very fucking arrogant.
>>
>>7253102
which god exactly, Allah?
>>
>>7253102
Then why did he create you?
>>
>>7254155
>truthrevolt.org

>>7254217
>>>WHOOSH<<<
>>
>>7256282
http://www.vocativ.com/culture/religion/how-westboro-baptist-church-make-its-money/
>>
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.