[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutie Detected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: ec2697f2.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ec2697f2.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
> Be me, 20, gay male, ASL interpreting student
> Old ASL teacher occasionally asks me to interpret in her ASL 1 classes for certain things.
> Go to class to interpret with a team of 5(really 3, two were useless)
> First class goes smoothly. As students leave, we terps and the teacher are discussing mistakes and other feedback.
> Students for the next class start arriving.
> Total cutie is maybe 3rd student to arrive.
> Teacher has me move the tables in the room around so that everyone can move around more easily.
> Cutie helps move his table. A token gesture, has he appears to lack any noticeable muscle mass. I get a better look at cutie
> Doesn't compute. Is this fucker male or female? No idea. How old is this fucker? Somewhere between 14 and 25.
> College class, so at least 16 probably(community college, local highschoolers are allowed to enroll in certain courses)
> Don't hear him speak till halfway through the class. Sounds like a 12 y/o boy going through puberty.
> Class ends, exits class before almost everyone else. Start to follow, but he's far enough away that catching up would seem creepy.
> Plus I need to discuss with the other terps. Opportunity missed, it seems.
> I remember that the teacher needs terps for monday(this was wednesday this week; classes are M and W) and volunteer to come back for that class
> Thanks me and I shoot the shit with the terps, ask if they caught a name during his presentation. No one can remember who I'm describing.
> I wasn't paying attention when he signed his name cuz I'm a moron. I get my second chance to approach this person next week on monday. what do?

> I've never seriously flirted with another human being with whom I was not already sexually involved.
> I've only been sexually involved with people who have approached me, as shocking as that is to me.

Also, general gender ambiguity stories? Is that common enough to warrant the word 'general'?
Pic tangentially related
>>
>autismspeaks.net
>>
>>7253085
very observant. I mean not only am i on 4chan in the first place, i'm here seeking advice on human connection. The autism was a given.
>>
File: babel.png (37KB, 1499x927px) Image search: [Google]
babel.png
37KB, 1499x927px
>>
>>7252964
What the fuck is a terp?
>>
>>7253851
short for interpreter
you didn't do well on the reading portion of the SAT, huh pal?
>>
>>7252964
What does he look like?
>>
>>7254159
about 5'10'', really skinny, had a baseball cap on backwards with his hair tied in a little floof of a tail.
wore baggy long sleeve clothes, smooth face.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.