[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fuck my life up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1456956457334.jpg (71KB, 464x807px) Image search: [Google]
1456956457334.jpg
71KB, 464x807px
I realized when I was 17 that I had trans feelings and at 18 I became certain that I was trans, but I decided to not transition, because it would never work because I looked too masculine and I should just stick to being a man and try to live with it.

Now I'm 19 and soon turning 20 and when I look at pictures from when I was 18 I wanna fucking kill myself. I basically looked like a girl with slightly wider shoulders. Compared to what I am now, I looked like a cute cis girl.

What the fuck was I thinking. I should have started transitioning. Now it's too late.
>>
>>7249569
you're almost self-aware
in a few years you'll look at pictures from 19/20 and wonder why you didn't transition...or you'll look at them and be so happy you did
pick which fate you want
>>
Im sorry to hear, I have the same problem about my facial hair, I wish I could had started at 18.
Anyways, at least for me, the next years I got a better body (twink as fuck) than when I was younger.
>>
>>7249569
after 20 you will only get more masc, don waste time if you are certain you are trans
>>
I started at 21 and look fine. 30 is peak testosterone development in men.
>>
>>7249569
Looking at myself at 14 holy shit I'm angry. 4'11 89lbs. Why didn't I at least try to start transition then?
Tbf at 18 I was only 5'3 And 130-ish lbs, but damn.
>>
It's more about genetics than age. I've seen much older people pass perfectly fine.
>>
It only gets worse. You'll eventually do it anyway, and will regret putting it off.
>>
>>7249569
It's never too late to change your future. I'm 23 just now trying to get hrt through legal means. It should help with the killing yourself thing
>>
OP picture triggers me, someone just kill me already
>>
>>7249569
boohoo you repressed for a year and are still young what a terrible life you live!
>>
Post pics
>>
>>7249569
Lol wait til you're 25 and then you'll feel worse.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.