[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
I've never visited this board before, but I'm confounded as to why you people think President-Elect Trump will cause harm to you in any fashion. Is this just more jumping onto the victim bandwagon?

>muh VP
If that's true, you have a vested interest in making sure Trump stays president.
>>
>>7247587
I'm a degenerate slut femboy tranny and I voted for trump. .
>>
>>7247587
I want trump to be my daddy!
>>
>>7247587
Milo is a subversive idiot but I actually like Trump and Mike "AC/DC for the LGBT" Pence.

t. Transgirl
>>
>>7247587
Trump already said that Pence was going to be the most influential VP in history, acting maybe like a Prime Minister.

And Milo is a cunt.
>>
>>7247587
What about Ken Blackwell, and all the other anti-LGBT people Trump is going to appoint?

>inb4 but trump said that he isn't going to remove LGBT rights
True, he personally won't, but the people he appoints will.
Besides, whatever he says in media now is damage control, he will go back on his words.
>>
the real answer is that everyone who associated with the 'LGBT' community thrives on victimhood and wants to pretend like they're some upstanding moral activist and not just some retard who whines about not being able to swing their cock around in the girl's bathroom
>>
>>7247587
It's because with Trump as president, a lot of other republicans now have power. And Trump might cave in to their idiotic ideas or simply let them do whatever they want.
>>
>>7248188
>blah blah blah hate all republicans/conservatives
>continue being degenerate
>don't take away my hrt
>the world needs to stop for me
>gay needs above every1 else's
>>
>>7248224
>>gay needs above every1 else's
People being protected from discrimination doesn't hurt anyone.
>>
>>7248287
You are not discriminated against. It's either in your head (victim complex) or you're seeking extra rights that no one else gets.
>>
>>7248296
Not in my country, right.
In the usa it's a different thing.
>>
>>7247587
because he has stated that he wants to repeal the affordable care act / obamacare. there is a clause in their that prohibits insurance companies from discriminating against transgender individuals and forces them to cover to cover their medical needs. so for instance, i'm getting an orchiectomy. that's about 5k$. i am poor. that's something i could never realistically come into when i scrape by week to week. my insurance is covering it as per the aca. next will be the full grs. again the insurance will cover it assuming aca isnt repealed. for poor trans people aca has been a godsend. trump has stated he wants to repeal it and based on the staff he is gathering it's likely trans healthcare could go overlooked / be forgotten about.
>>
>>7247587
>>muh VP
>If that's true, you have a vested interest in making sure Trump stays president.
Getting both of them out of office would be a better alternative, no questions asked. If Hillary won, there would be zero chance of Pence being anywhere near the White House.

>>7248296
Proofs?
>>
File: fada.png (22KB, 583x204px) Image search: [Google]
fada.png
22KB, 583x204px
>>7248296
>you're seeking extra rights that no one else gets
except if Republicans pass FADA then gays can legally get fucked by christshitters
>>
>>7247587
Go back to /pol/
>>
We all love Trump, unfortunately we're being raided by Plebbit SJWs.
>>
Most of us love Trump, phampai.
>>
>>7247587
>I've never visited this board before, but I'm confounded as to why you people think President-Elect Trump will cause harm to you in any fashion. Is this just more jumping onto the victim bandwagon?
You don't understand the deeper reasons of our fears.
It's not Trump, nor is it Pence.
It's much deeper than having a Democrat or Republican as president.
>>
Most people here understand Hillary was the greater evil
>>
>>7247587
ITT: /pol/ talking to itself
>>
>>7247587
>you have a vested interest in making sure an obese 70 year old with a shitty diet who doesn't exercise won't die
gee great. Also him picking Pence says something about Trump's views. He also named potential SCOTUS picks that are very anti-gay
I think the biggest concern is, Trump is a clueless incompetent moron who has no idea what he's doing. Which means he will delegate, and he is surrounded by homophobes

>>7248296
The right to marry and have sex are not "extra rights" dumbass. And both of those were illegal for gay people in several states not too long ago. What about not being fired from your job just for being gay?

>>7250448
If Hillary won there'd be 100% chance of the executive branch being run by SJWs. Sorry but the homophobia on the right is bad but so is the fucking identity politics on the left. If the Dems actually wanted to use social issues to win this election they shouldn't have has such an SJW platform. Because whether you hate me for being gay or hate me for being FUCKING A WHITE MALE it's all just bigotry to me
>>
Trump is fine he's been for gay people forever, people who actually follow politics are worried about Pence
>>
>>7247587

1) We genuinely hate Hillary Clinton and see her for the hypocrite that she is.

2) We are conscious of an aspect of our identity that is even more essential than our sexuality: our race, our whiteness.

3) Some of us can actually do the analysis and come up with the right choice.
>>
>>7247587
There's not only Pence.
There's Reagan-tier retarded economic policies and a big hole of 1.5 million jobs in the US economy going on, with more on more debt to actually perform the deportations and build the wall.

Trump will tear the economy asunder. Mike Pence is just kinky electric foreplay compared to that.
>>
>>7247587
Because Trump has basically declared himself as being irrelevant to his own presidency outside of occasionally giving a charismatic speech or interview here and there. The vast majority of the work will be done by members of his cabinet, most of who openly state their hostility towards LGBT.
>>
I figure most of this board is pro-trump and would rather just talk about sucking dicks and wearing panties. The rest are the few progressives still left clinging to their dying ideology that desperately respond to every /pol/ bait thread.
>>
>>7247587
Voting for Trump is masochistic and pathetic. I pity anyone who has convinced themselves to do so.
>>
File: 1476475246380.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476475246380.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>7248106
>the real answer is that everyone who associated with the 'LGBT' community thrives on victimhood and wants to pretend like they're some upstanding moral activist
>>
>>7248106
>lgbt community thrives on victimhood
>says the people who worship an oppressed martyr on a cross
>>
>>7258210
>worshipping a kike on a stick
>in year 2769 Ab Urbe Condita
>>
>>7256039
>The right to marry and have sex are not "extra rights" dumbass. And both of those were illegal for gay people in several states not too long ago. What about not being fired from your job just for being gay?
Gays and straights had the exact same marriage rights, they were both free to marry someone of the opposite sex. And sodomy was illegal for straights and gays alike.
>>
>>7258175
I pity anyone who thought Hillary was a good candidate
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 450x450px
>>7247587
Femboy, homosexual, conservative here that voted for trump. No body is getting loaded into a train and gassed. No one is gonna be discriminated against by the government because of their gender(except for the occasional drunken tweet. If anything trump will protect us from the Muslims that would have us all hung in the streets or stone to death
>>
>>7259360
>3 million Hispanics being deported
Somehow I doubt all those 3 millions are rapists.

>>7258498
She's bad, but was slightly better than the Drumpf.
>>
>>7262352
>She's bad, but was slightly better than the Drumpf.
Her tenure as Secretary of state says otherwise
>>
>>7262842
>Her tenure as Secretary of state says otherwise

The Iran deal was a good thing. The war in Libya was bad.
She tried her best and at least has experience.
>>
The main problem is that our rights are pitifully fragile and weak.

We're a meager despised 3% of the population, if we ever were to fight for our rights we'd be facing resistance of at least 45% of the population.

>B-but you just want more rights than other people
No, you just don't want us to have rights.
That's a completely different thing.
>>
>>7262878
Her handling of the Honduras Coup and Syria was also terrible
>>
>>7248296
>let me tell you about your own lived experiences

fuck off faggot, even if they weren't explicitly discriminated against yet doesn't mean that adding those protections isn't worthwhile
>>
>>7259360
Muslims aren't running businesses and government institutions they aren't a fucking threat to you compared to the actual establishment

Just wait for
>"muh religious freedumbs" act being passed allowing for open discrimination by anyone
>removal of LGBT protections that Obama passed
>removal of trans healthcare and HIV medication coverage
>gay marriage back to state level with lots of them disapproving of it

but wait you're a young middle class whitey on 4chan of course you don't actually give a shit about the plight of people that aren't as privileged as you
>>
>>7258273
The same argument failed in court against both same sex marriage and inter racial marriage.
>>
>>7262352
>Somehow I doubt all those 3 millions are rapists.
100% of them are criminals.
>>
>>7258273
straight ppl can get gay married now too
its not an extra right no matter how you twist it
>>
>>7262901
You had access to the exact same offer that straight couples did before. The only difference now is entirely semantics.

Actually, the difference now is that gays are coaxing businesses into refusing to service their weddings so they can sue them for all they are worth and make bank.

Or forcing churches to hold their ceremonies.

>b-but those incidents are so f-few!!

okay? if gays didn't want to force churches to hold their ceramonies then why did gay marriage need to be ""legalized"" in the first place? what changed from before it was """"legalized"""" to now?

nothing
>>
>>7263781
Stop trying to reason with something that chooses to be evil shit. It's well aware that what it's doing is wrong, that's why it's doing it. The only worthwhile response is to give it things it doesn't want, and take away the things it does. Pain, money, life, whatever.
>>
File: grey-Tim_w1_statue3ptLighting.jpg (113KB, 594x1056px) Image search: [Google]
grey-Tim_w1_statue3ptLighting.jpg
113KB, 594x1056px
>>7268124
The requirement that all states honor the marriages performed for same sex couples in other states? Which includes hospital visitations and inheritance laws while traveling between states?

Personally, I don't think the government should issue "marriage" licenses to anyone. Couples and even small groups of people should be able to file for civil unions, stating their roles to their family units. All "marriages" as handled by religious bodies should be non-legally binding, and basically just for show... allowing for no legal protections without submitting a request for the appropriate civil union papers. Which would require updating whenever a child is born or adopted into the family unit.

Too lefty? Ah well.
>>
>>7268160
You're arguing against gay marriage. You're not too lefty you piece of shit.
>>
File: statueIIe.jpg (235KB, 540x860px) Image search: [Google]
statueIIe.jpg
235KB, 540x860px
>>7268168
I'm arguing against "marriage" as a legal construct. Straight, gay, poly... no-one gets a "legal" marriage. Just paperwork outlining agreed upon inheritance/medical/child-rearing arrangements which would be referenced to on your annual taxes in order to receive any sort of co-habitation or breeder benefits.
>>
>>7268182
You're arguing in favor of straight marriage and against gay marriage. You're fooling anybody. I've met countless straight people and some gay ones too that vote Republican specifically to prevent gay marriage, and when they know they're about to get caught doing their evil little deeds, they trot out the bullshit you just said. It's identical in how it's expressed from piece of shit to piece of shit all around the world. No doubt all of you cucks heard it from some conservative talking head who heard it from a preacher who adapted it from some shit worthless philosopher and politicized it.
>>
>>7268193
Why do you want to participate in a religious ceremony for a religion you despise, exactly?
>>
>>7259360
>If anything trump will protect us from the Muslims that would have us all hung in the streets or stone to death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSVqLHghLpw
>>7263761
>100% of them are criminals.
So is everyone who pirated Game of Thrones but I don't see people demanding anyone get deported for that
>but they took our jerbs!
Immigrants didn't take people's jobs, people like Trump replaced them with overseas sweatshop labor
>>7268124
>Or forcing churches to hold their ceremonies.
IIRC, the only incident of this happening was with a church that was officially a for-profit business and was therefore required to comply with nondiscrimination laws as such.
And by the way, what's with this retarded """multiple quotation marks""" meme that's been showing up these past few months? It comes across like one of those autist homestuck fans trying to imitate the le quirky typing style XD of their favorite characters
>>
>>7268246
>And by the way, what's with this retarded """multiple quotation marks""" meme

reading comprehension is difficult
>>
>>7268234
1. It's not a religious ceremony just because religions say it is. I'll do it if I like and religious people can kill my ass.

2. Gay people get cucked by you worthless straights all the time into believing in religions. They want marriages too, because they love their partners and their gods. If you don't like it, kill yourself, stop cucking gay people into believing your religion with your lies, or stop breeding more of your mentally ill genetics into the gene pool, where religiosity-prone gays might be born.

3. There you go, repeating the exact same bullshit Sean Hannity and the Pope and your highschool debate club use to justify your evil positions.
>>
>>7268255
Religious people can *kiss my ass.
>>
>>7268255
>evil positions

You haven't actually come up with a real reason as to how churches not actively supporting your lifestyle strips of you of any actual rights.

Civil unions have existed in America for quite awhile now.

So can you give me a real reason as to why you need to play semantics in order to have the same rights as straight couples? You know, beyond "XDD FUCK BREEDERS!!!!1"
>>
>>7268273
More talking head bullshit. Shut the fuck up you lying evil worthless shit.
>>
>>7268277
Impressive argument. Can't refute that, you win Anon.
>>
>>7268284
It's true. You and everyone like you knows you're just being dog shit, and guess what, everyone that's not like you also knows that's what you are. If you're not fooling yourselves and your not fooling the opposition, just how is it you think you've ever won an argument you worthless shit?
>>
>>7268290
Are you going to make an argument at any point or is ad hominem the only method you have?
>>
File: aca.jpg (66KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
aca.jpg
66KB, 777x656px
>>7268306
>>
>>7268306
I don't argue with shit. At no point would I ever consider respecting anything you have to say or want regardless of what poured out of your shithole.
>>
>>7268273
>You haven't actually come up with a real reason as to how churches not actively supporting your lifestyle strips of you of any actual rights.
Not that anon, but there's plenty of churches that are perfectly fine with gay marriage, by outlawing it you're effectively forcing your own religious beliefs on them. Marriage isn't even an inherently religious concept anyway, it existed long before christianity or whatever religion you belong to, and it will continue to exist long after religion fades into the history books.
Even if you choose to ignore those facts, civil unions aren't always a valid alternative either since they don't always have the same benefits of actual marriage.
>>
>>7268319
Gotchya.
>>
>>7268322
Apparently not, since you're still being sarcastic worthless evil shit.
>>
>>7248062
milo is fking amazing
>>
>>7268327
That's a funny way to spell tape worm.
>>
>>7268320
>outlawing it

Outlawing it? What the fuck are you talking about?

Churches could and did hold gay weddings if they wanted to. Celebrating gays spending the rest of their lives together was not illegal.

> since they don't always have the same benefits of actual marriage.

And there's a very valid reason for that, given that the main purpose of marriage tax benefits is to promote breeding.

>>7268320
>Marriage isn't even an inherently religious concept anyway

No, it isn't. Which is why it's interesting that gays are so hell bent on having the exact same kind of marriage as Christians, down to the Church and everything.

There is and was nothing stopping gays from getting married. The only problem gays had was muh semantics and validation.
>>
>>7268342
Gays don't have any problems. However, straight people have problems being evil dog shit.
>>
>>7268346
>97% of the population is evil
>>
>>7268342
>Churches could and did hold gay weddings if they wanted to. Celebrating gays spending the rest of their lives together was not illegal.
They didn't get the actual legal benefits of it that straight couples do, however. That's the problem.
>>7268342
>And there's a very valid reason for that, given that the main purpose of marriage tax benefits is to promote breeding.
So what about straight couples that don't have any kids? And gay couples that adopt or have test tube babies?
>>
Here's the easiest way to solve the gay vs straight marriage issue.

Marriage is not recognized by state for tax exemptions (though all other legal protections apply to married couples with or without children) unless the couple has one child by birth together. Marriages recognized by courts can get further tax exemptions for the adoption of children.

Marry who you want, have your legal protections in the case of death or coma and whatever you need but you are doing it for you. If you are having children it is an asset to this country to be married, and have a stable family that you care for. You should be getting tax exemptions to promote this behavior in society. Even straight couples who have no kids get NOTHING.

No tax exemptions for people adopting only because adoptions should be by people who have the financial means in the first place to take care of another person's children to ensure a stable house hold.
>>
>>7268360
>So what about straight couples that don't have any kids?

Few and far between.

>have test tube babies?

So rare it's irrelevant, and not even possible an a grand enough scale to be worth bringing up.

> adopt

Only half-valid point. Though I'm sure if the statistics existed we'd see that the majority of gays don't adopt. I'm also very interested in seeing the gay divorce rates when they start coming out.
>>
>>7268359
Yes, that is another way to say what I said you worthless evil dog shit.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.