[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /lgbt/ think of Milo Yiannopoulos? Uniter or divider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 9

File: milo yiannopoulos.jpg (231KB, 2500x1668px) Image search: [Google]
milo yiannopoulos.jpg
231KB, 2500x1668px
What does /lgbt/ think of Milo Yiannopoulos? Uniter or divider of the lgbtq community?
>>
He's alt-lite. Jack Donovan is our guy.
>>
Opportunistic fag who leeches money from gullible reactionaries who need a human shield from sjws
Like sheriff clarke but more cunning and less earnest
I respect anyone who rips off dumb people
>>
>>7247402
The only criticism that applies to him is that he thinks and acts like a twink but he's like 30 years old. He speaks truth tho whether you like it or not.
>>
File: milo_yiannopoulos.jpg (75KB, 252x243px) Image search: [Google]
milo_yiannopoulos.jpg
75KB, 252x243px
>>7247402
Gay Ann Colter who wishes he wasn't a Jew
>>
>>7247402
I find him annoying but it's ok because I also find him hot.

>tfw white
>Milo would never let me drill his thicc boipussi
>>
>>7247402
>gay face
>ugly cunt
>right wing
>stupid name
>literal faggot
>"""white"""

10/Shit.
>>
>>7247501
How tolerant the left is of "diversity" You're the reason he does his talks anon
>>
>>7247518
Tolerance can only take you so far, it's time to bring the purges.
>>
Self hating bisexual drama queen that claims to be gay because he's a failed straight man. The male equivalent of a political lesbian and a self hating jew that gets off on being dominated by real aryan men.
>>
>>7247402
Dumb attention whore who will say anything for clicks. And this is /pol/'s "champion".
>>
File: bruh.jpg (30KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
30KB, 576x576px
>>7247518
>hes ugly lol
>HELP IM BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BY LEFTISTS
>>
He's gonna be in my state next month, probably not worth checking out though.
>>
>>7247421
>Opportunistic fag who leeches money from gullible reactionaries
This. He's the Anita Sarkesian of the alt-right
>>
>>7247557
Terrible people reading skills. Maybe this is why you're ftm/mtf.
>>
>>7247662
He's publicly stated many times he's not affiliated with the alt right
>>
The alt right dont even like milo, they off that.
Milio ia gay jew and controlled opposition, only the lame stream media think the alt right still likes him
>>
>>7247518
Blind tolerance isn't a virtue. It's selling out your beliefs so that you appear 'fair'. There's no reason to tolerate morally repugnant things for diversity's sake. Thats how you end up with Sharia courts and Christian lunatics doing what they want.
>>
>>7247402

He's too hard on lesbians.
>>
>>7247698
>There's no reason to tolerate morally repugnant things for diversity's sake.
And yet, that's the motto of the left.
>>
>>7247759
I don't think Milo gets hard ons for lesbians though.
>>
>>7247419

>implying alt-lite is a bad thing
>>
>>7247780

I thought someone might post this
>>
He's kind of retarded about most of the LGBTQ lineup. I think he's entertaining, but the sheer lack of knowledge he has when he talks about queer stuff is embarrassing.
>>
He's funny to watch because sjw's freak out when he speaks, but he has really wacky bullshit views on lesbians and trans people
>>
>>7247818
>wacky bullshit
You mean redpilled
>>
>>7247828

Some of the needs of the best lesbians I ever met were:

>a monogamous partner
>a dog
>a homestead, a castle where they wouldn't be fucked with by outsiders
>possibly kids

It has conservative smeared all over it. We're fucking up by not reaching out to them.
>>
>>7247806
He has said he doesn't reperesent the lgbt alphabet soup
>>
>>7247842
Literally me except a cat instead of a dog.
>>
>>7247849
I don't assume he does, but my point is that when he talks about us, and he's compelled to frequently, he's usually wrong.
>>
>>7247849

It can be a cat!

>>7247889

I agree.
>>
>>7247828
>You mean redpilled

I'm fairly certain lesbians are real.
>>
>>7247915
All women are bisexual to some degree. Put the right moves on them and you can fuck them regardless of your gender or what they claim is their orientation.
>>
>>7247921
retard
>>
>>7247928
Nice argument. Just because it upsets you doesn't mean it isn't true.
>>
>>7247921

That doesn't matter. I'm bisexual and now that I've gotten older I want to make a home with a great woman and have kids, like this:

>>7247842

"You don't exist" isn't an argument, it creates enemies out of allies. I know a really great woman with a really hot girlfriend and I want the best for her. She wants her girlfriend and her dogs and their home and people to leave them the fuck alone. She doesn't benefit from globalism or the wall street oligarchs. While I like Milo, he weaponizes petty queer squabbles into something more than what they actually are.
>>
>>7247942
>You don't exist
This is a misinterpretation though. Women who call themselves lesbians exist, lesbianism itself just doesn't exist.
>>
>>7247928
It doesn't upset me. You're just a retard.

>All

I'm sure you've fucked all of them.
>>
>>7248010
I actually have.
>>
>>7248010
>>7247932
I am high enough to reply to myself, however.
>>
>>7248011
Damn, dude, congrats. What is it like having every std out there?
>>
File: WAKEMEUP.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
WAKEMEUP.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>7248017
It hurts to live.

It was worth it though.
>>
>>7248021
Have you reached out to documentary filmmakers yet?
>>
>>7247958

>This is a misinterpretation though. Women who call themselves lesbians exist, lesbianism itself just doesn't exist.

Even if you believe that, it's completely irrelevant.
>>
>>7247672
so?
>>
He's a pee pee dee pee kaa kaa sprinkle
>>
>>7247518
Tolerate everything but intolerence tb'h
I dislike him because he's a self-hating fraud who lives off drama and strawmans.
>>
>>7248307
No they aren't.
And if your whole existence is about pissing people off and not actually proposing anything you're not worth talking about.
>>
Helpful for leading lots of university age people back to the realm of rationality and give voice to people who feel intimidated by rabid leftists.

He's a nigger loving kike faggot but we ultimately agree on a lot of issues so I can't be too hard on him.
>>
>>7247402
Milo is a fucking faggot.
>>
>>7247759
yeah. i do think it's refreshing with high profile people (relatively speaking, of course) who dare to bring up that many "queer" women are simply going with the identity flavor of the generation and are in reality sexually as queer as mike pence. however, with his denial of lesbians you really cannot call him a unifier of lgbt, which this topic is about. bridge between gays and conservatives, maybe.

what frustrates me the most about the complete denial of lesbians is how it fuels people like >>7247921 who seriously believe 100% of women would be delighted to go down on another woman given just the right circumstances. it's as if the "sex" part of "sexual orientation" is completely ignored by the "all women are bisexual" crowd
>>
>>7249029
all women are, especially lesbians. They just never had THIS dick
>>
File: 1478799542395.png (957KB, 1960x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1478799542395.png
957KB, 1960x1044px
>>7248294
But you don't tolerate the truth. The real world couldn't be much more politically incorrect. Pic related.
>>
Attention whore twink with nothing interesting to say so he just says dumb bullshit to get people to pay attention to him. His twitter getting banned was a great day. Now who even cares about him
>>
>>7247402
he hates lesbians (well maybe hate is a trong word, he has some lesbo friends i think). but he says they have nothing to do with the gay cause, that women aren't naturally lesbians the way gay guys are but they just turn to it because they're fat and ugly and can't find a man. he talks about lesbian bed death, lesbian domestic abuse, lesbian fake hate crimes, and anything else he can to make lesbians look bad.

he also is against trans, he thinks it's a mental illness which shouldn't be treated with surgery to make reality conform to their delusions, and says we should drop the T from LGBT.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/10/i-am-so-done-with-the-trans-outrage-brigade-why-im-supporting-drop-the-t/

no idea what he thinks about bisexuals but i would guess it's the same as what gavin mcinnes thinks.

so he's not a uniter of the LGBT, he thinks the BLT are dragging the G down with their insane SJWry.
>>
>>7249103
>lesbian domestic abuse

Isn't lesbian domestic abuse two or three times more common than between straights and gay couples? Desu, that looks pretty bad.
>>
The only people who dont support him are shills and hipsters.

Milo is definitely the best we got. The hatetois from the daily stoma part of pol, who pushes the god awful /polo/ straighter toghether campaign. There is literally no reason for that pairing, other than a sad attempt at distancing themselves from lgbt, because autist nazis dont know how humour works.
>>
>>7249283
why would lesbians or trans people support him when he bashes them all the time? so all lesbians and trans people are shills and hipsters?
>>
>>7249103
I agree with him about lesbians but I'm more sympathetic because I think they usually pair up because they were raped or molested by a man, rather than just because they're too fat or ugly. practically every lesbo i know was abused by a man at some point in their lives so they went gay just because they find the thought of dick inherently triggering now. that also explains why lesbians don't have sex with each other, they're just together for companionship since they can't stand men now.
>>
File: milo yiannopouwitz.png (528KB, 673x739px) Image search: [Google]
milo yiannopouwitz.png
528KB, 673x739px
>jew

into the oven he goes
>>
>>7247402
Pretty brilliant, and hates hons as much as I do.

I don't mind his anti-trans speech because it didn't apply to me in the slightest.
>>
He's a gay attention whore and a jew who likes scamming for money combined into one.

Nothing surprises me about him
>>
>>7247402
I donno him or his mind, but he is fucking hot.
>>
>>7247402
Well I hated how this dreadful air of progressive tolerance held the community in a vice grip, and his meddling behavior softened it, allowing more negative and bitter opinions to take hold.
Something the community really needed.
>>
>>7249029
>and are in reality sexually as queer as mike pence
So extremely queer?
>>
File: mike_pence.jpg (220KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
mike_pence.jpg
220KB, 620x412px
>>7251146
You won't call me queer when I'm electrostimming your ballsack, faggot.
>>
>>7249610
>no one wants to live in a world of uncircumcised penises
But that's literally everywhere but America and Israel.
>>
>>7251181
And the entire middle east.
The one place where young boys and girls are treated equal when it comes to cutting off parts of your sexual organs.
>>
>>7249740
I do agree that it's not weird to find teenagers attractive, despite society freaking out if you look at a 17 year old the wrong way, and that most older teens are perfectly capable of consent.
>>
>>7251394
>post puberty
>pedo
Pick one.
I had sexual encounters with adults when I was 15 and years later I still don't feel taken advantage of or "raped" at all, I fully consented and have no regrets.
>>
>>7247402
still waiting for that sex tape
>>
>>7251190
>>7251937
The point is that many do feel taken advantage of. Kids develop at different rates and someone under 18 is so far from being fully developed, the prefrontal cortex doesn't fully develop until ~25, and at 18 is about halfway through the maturation process that starts at puberty. Teenagers are so vulnerable to peer pressure and manipulation, in addition to lacking in experience, that the dynamic between them and an adult isn't equal. Many will be fucked up by sexual encounters with adults, even if you weren't. I am one of the people who was.
>>
>>7252024
Literally everyone is vulnerable to peer pressure and manipulation. We don't use this bullshit to excuse any other dumb mistakes teenagers make. They might not be "fully developed", but we generally consider them to be close enough to know better in just about any other situation.

Did you consent to the encounter? Did you feel forced into the encounter? Did you want the encounter to stop while it was happening? In that case you were raped and I'm sorry about that, but that's not what I'm talking about, and the situation has probably happened with many different age combinations.
>>
>>7252058
>Literally everyone is vulnerable to peer pressure and manipulation. We don't use this bullshit to excuse any other dumb mistakes teenagers make. They might not be "fully developed", but we generally consider them to be close enough to know better in just about any other situation.

Teenagers are way more vulnerable to peer pressure and manipulation than adults 25+. Like hugely more vulnerable. This has been shown in study after study, the part of their brain that factors in different variables for proper decision making is only about halfway developed at 18, and fully developed ~25. This is why car insurance rates are higher for teens, why they get reduced sentences for crimes, why they're more likely to die in stupid accidents, why they commit more crimes. The part of their brain that deals with impulsivity is still hugely underdeveloped as well. They're just not fully developed. It's like how a toddler cannot be expected to sit still, a teenager just doesn't have the mental resources to make proper adult decisions when under stress, even if they are cognitively fully developed. They shouldn't be expected to. Not to mention the disparity in life experience and general maturity. Sometimes it ends well, like in your case, but in many kids are being taken advantage of (even if they feel they are consenting at the time) and end up with lifelong problems.

I was not "raped", but I feel taken advantage of and my sexuality has suffered for it because now as an adult I can see the adults I had sexual encounters with for the people that they were and that disturbs me greatly, my sexuality was molded by these people. These are not people I would ever have consented to at 18+, the only reason I couldn't see through them is because I was a kid. As a kid, I didn't know, I didn't understand how sleazy, maladjusted, disgusting, bad influences they were. I was just trying to please and they felt like authority figures, they had cars and apartments and could buy alcohol.
>>
>>7247769
No, that's your rhetoric about the left.
>>
>>7252121
That's fair enough. I think it's just that these things are often more situational and nuanced than the law can really accommodate for. Like you said, kids mature at different rates.
>>
>>7252180
That's why it's scummy to hit on and have sex with anyone underage, and ought to remain illegal.

Some may be mature enough for it but you don't know which ones are ready. You don't know who could become fucked up from the experience. The kid won't know until they're an adult and can look at the situation they were in from an adult's perspective.

The adults are inevitably scum because they're prioritizing their sexual urges over the child's potential future mental wellbeing. It's playing russian roulette with a kid's future.

I always see guys fighting to lower the age of consent or add more nuance but it's not that complicated to just fuck adults and leave the still developing kids alone until they're grown. Gotta question those who fight for this so aggressively, why must kids be on the table for them? Why not just find a young looking adult twink?
>>
>>7252238
Because it's not always just pure lust as the driving motivation.
>>
>>7252263
Doesn't matter what the driving motivation is. I'd say usually it's sex or power related, even if the man won't admit it to himself or doesn't see it. Either way, you do not prioritize an adult's desires over a child's mental wellbeing.
>>
>>7251162
Kinky.
>>
>>7252268
>power related
Kinky
>>
>>7247402
Shameless whore in every sense of the word.
>>
File: how it be.jpg (662KB, 3173x1988px) Image search: [Google]
how it be.jpg
662KB, 3173x1988px
>>7249072
>>
>>7247518
the wise man bowed his head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad things. you imbecile. you fucking moron"
>>
>>7247402
Says what needs to be said about Islam. But of course all the special snowflakes on this board love Islam
>>
>>7247435
>believes in Catholicism
>still a practicing fag
>truth

K senpai.
>>
>>7264609
>not wanting to be a fuckboy for some hot Muslim warlord
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.