[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/LGBT/ feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4087.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4087.png
1MB, 640x1136px
What are you feeling right now guys?
>>
>>7247018
Still trying to figure out your last posts.
>>
>>7247025
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/filename/img_40%2A/
?
>>
File: IMG_20161118_001743.jpg (1MB, 2791x2174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161118_001743.jpg
1MB, 2791x2174px
Excited to go see a movie with my crush, hopefully. Getting more and more excited each day I hope I don't sperg out.
>>
>>7247066
The one where said men are the rape victims during sex... or women. I couldn't determine your position based on your words.
>>
Frustrated, confused and kinda horny.
I have class tomorrow so only two of those make sense right now.
>>
Friend is giving off all sorts of weird vibes. He's straight and knows i'm biscum, and he keeps awkwardly making comments about sex towards me and has "jokingly" touched my ass more than a few times. If it was in front of other friends i'd pass it off as just something for shock laughs, but it's literally just the two of us.
>>
>>7247115
The fuck is a biscum?
>>
>>7247115
Just let it happen. Straight guys need some fun too
>>
>>7247124
slang for bisexual
>>
>>7247115
Up the ante. When he does the playful thing of grabbing dat ass. Grab his cock. Look him right in the eyes. Most importantly, have your face close to his. If he responds well to this, kiss him lightly.

Then you guys are prolly going to fool around. If he doesn't do anything, or rejects this in anyway, DO NOT DISCOURAGE. You now have your answer. Then you can tease him.
>>
>>7247018
>What are you feeling right now guys?
>guys

A little TRIGGERED.
>>
File: IMG_0677.jpg (89KB, 590x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0677.jpg
89KB, 590x700px
>>7247171
You need your safe space...

Here let me show you my special safe space... just for you,
>>
Tired.
>>
>>7247115

Sounds hot AF.
>>
>>7247124

A slur for 'bisexual' which is often utilized by biphobic gays in a similar way as 'faggot' is a slur for gays; like 'faggot' 'biscum' can be utilized self-depreciatingly (which is how anon was utilizing it).
>>
File: 1479403333145.png (74KB, 451x380px) Image search: [Google]
1479403333145.png
74KB, 451x380px
sad that whatcd is gone but happy there is going to be a new xiu xiu album

im actually a tranny but pic related still applies I guess
>>
Op seems to be a one post wonder... just looking for a quick attention fix?
>>
>>7247018
depressed
>>
File: boy.png (2MB, 1072x1556px) Image search: [Google]
boy.png
2MB, 1072x1556px
>>7247018
Thinking that today I actually saw a girl in the mirror without doing my hair and without any make up, probably because I reshaped my eyebrows

That I need to grab the money for my laser session tomorrow

That I said I was gonna go to bed early today but it's already almost 3am

Thinking that I should quit a videogame I'm playing right now so I can have more time to practice the one that actually has a relevant competitive scene

Wondering what to eat for dinner tomorrow since my friends are coming over to play videogames, watch anime and drink

Feeling happy in general since my dysphoria got satisfied for the time being, and I can now concentrate in my hobbies

Realizing that is actually time to take the big step and buy female clothes
>>
>>7247018
Saw this posted in another thread and realized it was extremely relevant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR77LZoJ3uY&app=desktop
>>
I'm feeling a desire to interject for a moment
>>
>>7247018
Disappointed.

There is a really good place for running in my uni's campus where I go almost everyday. I've been seeing this extremely pretty Asian boy who seemed interested in me for two days straight. I was going to ask him out today.
He didn't show up.

Well, life goes on.
>>
>>7247018
really fuckin tired but i can't sleep due to sertraline
>>
>too manlet/wide hips/slender to be an alpha top
>too manly of a face and hairy to be a qt sissy boy

I wanna die
>>
I'm feeling lonely and depressed. All of the people I've tried to date either exploited, abandoned or cheated on me, and I've never even had sex with any of them, pathetically enough...
>>
>>7247018
Life is great.

I found a job I like, my bf is awesome and my transition is working superb
>>
Fuck identity politics. This is the worst board on the entire site.

Bar none.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 728x409px
>>7247018
Repressing.

What else
>>
anxious

finally am in a position where I can start HRT and have been on antiandrogens for a month. But shits scary. I've been waiting for this for the past forever part of my life and its just eating me up on the inside.
>>
I'm feeling terrible.

My bf just casually told me how he does dirty talk and flirts with one of his friends almost all the time when they meet.
They hooked up a few times (long before I met my bf) and since then it is like that.

Since my bf told me so casually, I do believe it's supposed to be innocent. I still feel like shit though, especially because he usually just blocks me off right away when I try to do some dirty talking.
The fact, that he does something like this with another guy drives me insane. However he doesn't understand it. Am I being overly dramatic or is this something to rightfully be upset about?
I feel so betrayed.
>>
Nerve wracked I will never afford ffs and be an ugly fuck for all eternity.

Why can't sugar daddies be real?
>>
>>7250269
That's absolutely terrible, anon. You're not being overly dramatic at all. Someone in a relationship shouldn't flirt with others unless both parties agree that they can. And that the fact that your bf just casually tells it to you is weird too imo.
>>
>>7250507
I mean I was not sure if I'm being overly dramatic because I tend to get jealous really fast.
A bit of subtile and innocent isn't anything serious imo, especially if you're long-term, but that's one step too far isn't it?
I mean:
1. they have a sexual past
2. it's not subtile remarks supposed to be funny, it's something like "why don't you sit on my lap and feel my cock"-type of shit, what apparently is funny to them.

I'm absolutely devastated right now and honestly disgusted by him. If we weren't together for so long I'd probably left him right away.
I've thought I could trust him, that's how I could overcome my jealoiusy, but how can I trust him if he acts like that-
>>
File: IMG_4101.png (435KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4101.png
435KB, 500x667px
Still trying to figure out how to get over my oneitis after a year and a half of crushing on them.
>>
Going to the place where my crush works. She doesn't know that I know. Going to flaunt myself around her muahaha.
>>
>>7247018
Negativity.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.