[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1471629853135.png (548KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471629853135.png
548KB, 1400x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz2hyTxMI9M

DESU, the mob did more to convince me that they're stupid and wrong than the professor did.

Also that cutting.
>>
File: IMG_4062.jpg (13KB, 187x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4062.jpg
13KB, 187x340px
>>7246417
Literally only histrionic and simple people attend protests, not sure what you were expecting.
>>
>>7246417
Well, if you choose to believe that what's right is wrong, and that's wrong is right, then what point is there in me considering your opinion? Shouldn't I just see to it that you're silenced as soon as possible one way or another?
>>
I blame this on Donald Trump. He's proven that you don't need to argue logically or even coherently to win a debate. He's shown the world that all you need to do to in is shout the loudest and claim your opponent is wrong. Why even bother teaching and encouraging debate to our children when they'll only forget it growing up in a world ruled and shaped by loud idiots like Donald Trump? R.I.P. Intellectualism.
>>
>>7246448

See here's the thing: He was trying to have a discussion with them, and trying to say "Yeah, I get where you're coming from" but they keep talking over him which is infuriating.
>>
>>7246483
No.

Trump won because Americans don't want sone 30 year led dude (who thinks he's a woman) using the same restroom as their 10 year old daughter. They don't it FORCED on them by a liberal agenda machine that only cared about votes.

Trump won because people are tired of our boarders and laws being abused and ignored by people who undercut Americans chances for work and cause the lowering of lower level wages.

Trump won because people are tired of being force to refer to your degenerate ass as "they" "them" or "whatthefuckever" pronoun is en vogue this week... and then being attacked when they don't.

Trump won because people are tired of the race baiting and being called racist for the crime of having an opinion.

Trump won because people don't want an open flood gate for fucking Muslims to waltz on in. If you would put down your propaganda for a moment and see what's happening all over Europe you'd have a fucking clue.

Trump won because people are sick of the out of control political correctness that's destroying the culture.

Trump won because people have their health insurance premiums sky rocket as their coverage plummets.

There is a laundry list of other reasons. Trump was essentially a big fuck you to the establishment and the out of control liberal left.
>>
File: IMG_4001.jpg (84KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4001.jpg
84KB, 1024x683px
>>7246536
>Trump won because his followers are crybabies, pussies, whiners and defensive numales
Interesting assertation...
>>
>>7246536
>Trump won because Americans don't want sone 30 year led dude (who thinks he's a woman) using the same restroom as their 10 year old daughter.
Yet they're perfectly okay with letting that same dude using the same bathroom as their 10 year old son.

>They don't it FORCED on them by a liberal agenda machine that only cared about votes.
That's all political entities are supposed to care about. You're basically calling a lightbulb defective for not writing poetry. And if votes really were all they cared about, they wouldn't be pushing for unpopular agendas like transgender acceptance.

>Trump won because people are tired of the race baiting and being called racist for the crime of having an opinion.
Being called racist isn't accusing you of a crime. And if you say something that can reasonably be interpreted as racist, people should be allowed to say so.

>Trump won because people don't want an open flood gate for fucking Muslims to waltz on in. If you would put down your propaganda for a moment and see what's happening all over Europe you'd have a fucking clue.
Maybe you should stop listening to propaganda. Even Hillary wasn't in favor of "open flood gate" policies, and I'd consider any reports of Muslims in Europe (good or bad) unreliable unless it's personal friends describing their own experiences.
>>
>>7246536
Well actually Trump's been LGBTQ friendly for decades and says that trannies can use whatever bathroom they want. The rest is mostly okay.
>>
>>7246592
His protesters aren't the ones crying, throwing tantrums, and rioting, now are they?

https://youtu.be/TZ-FUptkUNY
>>
https://youtu.be/agXVbJnjmo4
>>
https://youtu.be/OmRc9N1WGjI
>>
>>7246531
No he wasn't. He was trying to trick them with his bullshit lies. The only reason I wouldn't have done the same thing they did is I would have shot him instead. It's why I don't subject myself to the bullshit that is...whatever that thing is they were yelling at.
>>
File: IMG_0676.jpg (14KB, 158x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0676.jpg
14KB, 158x224px
>>7246727
The PATRIARCHY is here to stay... degenerate.
>>
>>7246627
Oh, please! Don't get me wrong, I think the breakdown from sjws and liberal shills is just as funny as anyone but I don't believe for a second that /pol/tards and Trump supporters wouldn't through just as big of a hissy fit.
>>
>>7246767
We'd throw a fit, but not on that scale. Only those whack jobs could go that far.
>>
>>7246767
The primary difference being that liberals are lamenting the destruction of the country and the human race, whereas if Hillary had won, Republicans would be crying over the salvation of the country and the human race.
>>
>>7246756
You're the first one in this thread to mention patriarchy. And you should know that putting sage in the name field makes you look like a dumb redditor.
>>
>>7246417
I couldn't make it all the way through so I couldn't tell you my thoughts in full

It seemed the loud person had a very clear intent as to what they wanted to say before they said it, and when the professor says things they don't expect they simply tried to violently move on to the next topic. This clear intention I speak of is not their own, but instead the intention that the academia has supplanted in them (you should stand up for your rights, question everything, this kind of rationalist/atheist/neoliberal gesturing, and so on). In other words, the issues they have brought up is the issues that are deliberately inflated to seem more important than they are, and consequently distributed to young and impressionable people. By the nature of our hedonistic culture, we are constantly in need of more, and this kind of identity politics is perfectly willing to supply that; as there could be a million different identities, there could also be a million different issues to go along with those identities, and so on. This is a person who appears to be sucked up in that chaos
>>
>>7246536
>because Americans

Stop talking as if you're the majority, you lost the popular vote for almost a million votes (if not a million already)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.