[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10

File: CmtcObqWgAA0KfL.jpg (18KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
CmtcObqWgAA0KfL.jpg
18KB, 456x402px
Having sex with a guy without informing him that you're trans is a form of rape.
>>
>>7246336
It's also degenerate.
>>
>>7246336
He wouldn't notice the cock?
>>
>>7246336

Rape is a social construct.
>>
File: IMG_4078.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4078.png
2MB, 640x1136px
>>7246336
Men can't consent to sex as sexuality was created by women as to put value on their single asset -- their ability to create children. Men do not have innate biological sexuality and thus any act of sex between them and a woman is them being raped.
>>
>>7246372
>mfw lyfe is raep
◉_◉
>>
>>7246372
What in the name of kek is that bullshit you just let drivel out of your "mouth?"

I've read some degenerate things in my day, but holy shit that's like insane asylum tier!

Do aliens come and probe you every few months, too?
>>
>>7246336
It actually is rape. At least in the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/15/woman-convicted-of-impersonating-man-to-dupe-friend-into-having-sex

So trannies be careful, otherwise you will wind up in prison.
>>
>>7246336
I think this is an interesting case of a rape victim without a rapist. The guy is, by all means, a rape victim, if he doesn't want to have sex with trans people. However, I also think that the trans person is not obligated to tell about this, and did nothing wrong either.
It's an interesting case.
>>
File: IMG_4087.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4087.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>7246383
Men can't rape women as a). women always have the upper hand of the hetero sexual dynamic and b). Sexuality is not innate in males and must be implicated by an exterior force, rendering them faultless
>>
BLACKED
>>
>>7246398
>However, I also think that the trans person is not obligated to tell about this, and did nothing wrong either.

Yes there is a moral obligation to tell people about your trans status before you pursue a romantic relationship with them. Outside of lgbt hugboxes a person's sex is very important to a potential romantic partner. Almost all straight men, want to date a cis woman, almost all straight women want to date a cis man, same for lesbians and gays.

The primary reason to disclose your trans status to people isn't to protect yourself from a bad reaction, it is to not be a shitty person and let a potential partner make an informed decision.
>>
>>7246336
What if someone rapes you but wouldn't if they knew you were cis? Are they still a rape victim?
>>
>>7246372
You either are the most retarded person here or the most dedicated troll ever. My bet is on the latter.
>>
>>7246362
Doesn't mean it's not a useful concept. Money, morality, and murder are social constructs as well.

>>7246372
Suppose a man had zero contact with or awareness of women ever since he was removed from his mother's womb. He was raised in a controlled environment where he is only able to interact with other men - even the knowledge that the female sex exists is suppressed and hidden from him. Do you really think such a man would be guaranteed to end up asexual?

>>7246424
>Men can't rape women as a). women always have the upper hand of the hetero sexual dynamic
That's like saying it's impossible to rob a store because the store always has the "upper hand" in the ability to provide goods to consumers.
>>
>>7246431
This isn't necessarily about romantic relationships, it's just about sex.
I think people are in their right to reject people based on being trans, but I don't think it's right that the assumption should be that no one wants to have sex with trans people either. I think that people generally will say yes or no depending on whether they want to. If someone says yes to a trans person, the trans person should have no reason to assume it isn't true. It's only rape by deception if we assume the trans people are actually the other gender, but are just pretending to trick people into having sex with them. You are not obligated to disclose your past before sex, unless the other person asks. If you say you are not trans when you are, then it's rape, but not otherwise. It's only rape to the victim, there is no rapist. Just a rape victim.
>>
>>7246459
I think she's saying men are the ones being raped. I think.
>>
>>7246476
>You are not obligated to disclose your past before sex, unless the other person asks.
The thing is most guys will not ask that question even if they detect something as a bit 'off' about the girl because it would come across as very rude.
>>
>>7246336
no, it's not

things can be unfortunate without being rape

like, suppose that I'm gay and really really closeted due to fear of being killed or beaten up, so I have sex with a lot of women who don't know I'm gay

I lied to them, but I don't think I raped them. It was all consensual, even if most of the women wouldn't have consented if they knew I was gay.

Maybe they feel raped afterwards, but I didn't rape them. A rape victim and no perpetrator.
>>
>>7246476
I agree with you on the rape part. I think it is bad policy to criminalize sex that was consensual at the time, even if there were unknowns, like trans status.

I mean where do you draw the line? The person might have lied about not being married, lied about their job, lied about their desire to have a long-term relationship. While these are all shitty things to do to a person they should not be criminal.

That being said, I think trans people are deluding themselves if they don't think their trans status will effect the decision of the overwhelming majority of people that may want to have sex with them. Sure it is not all, but that doesn't matter for your decision on what to do morally.

Trans people are a fraction of a fraction of a percent of people. It is not foolish for someone to assume a person is cis. It is foolish for a trans person to assume a person wouldn't care that a potential sex partner is trans.

It isn't hard to do. Before you do anything sexual with a person let them know you are trans. It is the moral thing to do.
>>
>>7246372
hahahaha, you're hilarious caraposter

by far the best /lgbt/ poster
>>
Having sex with a person without giving them your detailed biography is rape.
>>
>>7246336
"Rape by deception" is not rape though desu lad
>>
>>7246336
Nah not really

If you're stupid enough to fuck a tranny without realizing it then there is NO precedent for her informing you.
If you don't notice it, it doesn't actually matter
>>
File: no women are cis.png (232KB, 645x633px) Image search: [Google]
no women are cis.png
232KB, 645x633px
retroactively claiming consensual sex to be rape is sjw bullshit and terrible policy
by the same logic a girl who didn't tell you she had childhood cancer is raping you
>>
>>7249325
being born a biological male is in a completely different ballpark. if you're honest with yourself you know most straight men would never knowingly have sex with someone who was born a biological male. it's not just something that happened to you that you are neglecting to inform him of, it's literally who you physically were as a human being (even if you still felt like you were a woman back then).
>>
>>7249345
i'm ftm, not mtf
i still have a skewed perspective due to transsexualism but i really, genuinely do not see the difference between corrected transsexualism and corrected other congenital disorders
if someone wouldn't knowingly do it, i see absolutely no problem with them unknowingly doing it because it's completely harmless and non-problematic and it is entirely their own meaningless bias that they alone need to overcome
>>
>>7249218
It's still reasonable grounds for having your legs broke
>>
>>7249372
kek
no
>>
>>7249372
We should probably brand trannies with a mark so people know at a glance what they are and can avoid or approach them fully informed.
>>
>>7249345
>it's not just something that happened to you that
it's exactly that.
>>
>>7246393
that's not comparable. we're legally the other sex.
>>
>>7249455
it's who you were physically. it's not like you got cancer. you were physically and biologically a dude, you had a dick, you had balls, you could grow facial hair. that's an instant turn-off for most guys. and rightly or wrongly a lot of guys, if they knew you were born a dude would still consider you a dude. it's wrong to seduce these guys and trick them into having what they would consider homosexual sex against their will.
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (36KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
36KB, 599x449px
>>7246336
ITT: gays mad that trannies get straight guy dick
>>
>>7246640
>It is the moral thing to do.
hardly. being trans is a very personal thing and thus there is literally no moral obligation to disclose that to a potential none night stand.
>>
>>7249498
it's not fair because you are technically gay dudes too, you're just in disguise.
>>
File: IMG_4076.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4076.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>7246473
Males have a predisposition to returning to homosexuality (their natural state) after isolation from women. Attraction to cis women is not natural for males..
>>
>>7249489
>it's who you were physically. it's not like you got cancer. you were physically and biologically a dude, you had a dick, you had balls, you could grow facial hair. that's an instant turn-off for most guys. and rightly or wrongly a lot of guys, if they knew you were born a dude would still consider you a dude
yes, i know that i happened to born the wrong the sex. no matter how someone else might feel about it, it's a deeply personal thing that isn't anybodies business who isn't in a relationship with me.
> it's wrong to seduce these guys and trick them into having what they would consider homosexual sex against their will.
woah, careful with all these accusations. believe it or not we're not just fetishist who do this just to trick you into sex, you retard. it's consensual sex between two people. if there isn't enough information for you to say yes without regretting it later you need to say no. you get what you see.
>>
File: 1479155198783.jpg (132KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479155198783.jpg
132KB, 636x960px
>>7249511
>>7249577
>tfw I was right
>>
>>7249549
>yes, i know that i happened to born the wrong the sex. no matter how someone else might feel about it, it's a deeply personal thing that isn't anybodies business who isn't in a relationship with me.
sex is a personal thing, or it should be, even if it's just a one night stand it's personal enough that they should have access to that information.
>woah, careful with all these accusations. believe it or not we're not just fetishist who do this just to trick you into sex, you retard. it's consensual sex between two people. if there isn't enough information for you to say yes without regretting it later you need to say no. you get what you see.
consent? not informed consent. and it's a safe assumption for a guy that a girl is cis since almost all are, trans girls are miniscule sliver of the population. it's not rational to expect guys to ask every girl he's with if they used to be a dude, especially because if they didn't it will be highly offensive to them. it's the responsibility of the person with the weird secret to divulge it, not the responsibility of the other person to guess that they have a weird secret. and we know at least some people transition for fetish reasons, it's not like you all get brain scans proving 100% of you have the brains of a woman just born in the wrong body.
>>
It's totally wrong for a biological male who is living as a girl to deceive a man into sex by pretending to have always been a girl.
>>
>>7249589
yeah, right. a one night stand where you probably don't even know the last name is so personal i have to share my medical records with you...

>not informed consent
i said already, you need to say no if you don't feel like you have enough information. there is absolutely no obligation for me to protect you from possibly bad decisions. you might as well say you aren't allowed to have sex with drunk people because they might not want to sleep with you when they're sober. and i can just turn this around. what if i don't want to sleep with someone who is strictly against trans people or who is in a nazi party. i wouldn't have sex with you if that were true and it's your responsibility to disclose your weird secret because it's not rational to expect that you'd be in a nazi party or if you had another of my red flags.
>we know...
we do not. there are no studies on wether there are people who transition for fetish reasons. we know that repressed or denied transsexuality can show itself as a fetish.
you've got it the worng way around with the brains scan. it isnt' the deciding factor wether someone is trans or not. It's a validating factor for people who desire to transition. the study was done on people who were diagnosed as trans validating the cause of transsexuality as something physical.
>>
>>7249621
>>7249489
>>7249345
>>7246640
>>7246336
>>7246431
^ You all are cool

>>7246351
>>7246443
kek
>>
>>7246498
>like, suppose that I'm gay and really really closeted due to fear of being killed or beaten up, so I have sex with a lot of women who don't know I'm gay
That's not a similar situation at all.

In your situation, they KNOW you are a MALE when they have sex with you. You have an UNDISCLOSED FETISH/sexuality, but that's irrelevant because they aren't partaking in that.

In this thread, though, it's about having sex with someone under the PRETENSE of being a SEX that you are NOT.
>>
>>7249653
>there are no studies on wether there are people who transition for fetish reasons. we know that repressed or denied transsexuality can show itself as a fetish
i agree with you on everything else so I'm not trying to be contrarian here, but the research is very clear on agp's relation to dysphoria
it is long established that agp is not the result of dysphoria but the other way around
>>
Why is everyone always so concerned?
We had a free experiment of this and only fugly dykes were cocked in bathrooms.
Trans people don't exist. 1 in 50,000
>>
>>7249699
>it is long established that agp is not the result of dysphoria but the other way around
isn't that what i said?
>>
>>7249699
>>7249711
oh, no nvm. i read you wrong. do you have a source for me?
>>
File: morgan_freeman.jpg (44KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
morgan_freeman.jpg
44KB, 480x270px
>tfw we need a thread just to remind people not to rape each other
smdh
>>
"Don't teach men not to get raped, teach trannies not to rape them."
-t. Feminist
>>
>>7249345
>if you're honest with yourself you know most straight men would never knowingly have sex with someone who was born a biological male.
Yet they're perfectly willing to have sex with someone who was born an infant. Meaning straight men are so cucked that they'd rather be a pedophile than a homosexual.

>>7249372
No, it really isn't, unless you find out in the middle of sex that they have a dick and you tell them to stop and they don't. Violence is really only justifiable in self-defense, and self-defense really cannot apply when you are not currently in any danger. If you find out that someone is trans before or after sex, then you cannot claim self-defense unless they are preventing you from leaving or something. If you withdraw consent during sex and they don't stop, then self-defense applies, but once sex is over it's no longer self-defense.

>>7249489
>it's wrong to seduce these guys and trick them into having what they would consider homosexual sex against their will.
If they consider it homosexual sex they're basically admitting to being pedophiles. Since they're perfectly willing to fuck a girl who used to be 5 years old, but not a girl who used to be a boy.

>>7249512
Then why are the vast majority of men straight? Even men who are usually not around women (sailors, soldiers, monks, etc) the majority aren't gay.

>>7249621
It's not pretending unless you explicitly talk about being born a girl or something. Otherwise it's just a straight guy making a foolish assumption. If you call that rape, then what's to stop me from accusing people of rape for not giving me a million dollars after sex as I foolishly assumed they would?
>>
>>7250406
>If they consider it homosexual sex they're basically admitting to being pedophiles. Since they're perfectly willing to fuck a girl who used to be 5 years old, but not a girl who used to be a boy.
No, because they probably would still consider you to be male. Little girls naturally grow into women, but little boys don't naturally grow into women. You have to artificially introduce hormones, have surgery done, change your voice, etc., even just in order to appear to be a woman.
>It's not pretending unless you explicitly talk about being born a girl or something. Otherwise it's just a straight guy making a foolish assumption.
How on earth is it a foolish assumption? The vast majority of people most guys see who present as female will have been born physically female, you represent a very rare exception.
>>
Bottom line, if you know that telling someone something about yourself after sex would be likely to cause a freakout reaction of anger, disgust, etc. at having had sex with you, then it's just common courtesy to tell that person the thing in question before any sex happens, in order to prevent the other party from doing something that they may be against with every fiber of their being.
>>
>>7250612
If you don't want to call it rape, a better term for it might be sexual fraud.. You're 'selling' (not literally) something which you know most people would not want to 'buy' if they were informed about it with a very basic fact.
>>
>>7250612
bottom line, if you know that you regret an action with such an irrational and extreme reaction if you find out that there was some condition that had absolutely no influence on the act itself then it's your problem to sort out.
>>
It's not at all realistic to expect straight men to ask every woman they have sex with if they used to be men. Trans people are such a tiny fragment of the population, it's reasonable for men to assume women were born women unless they say otherwise. Disclosing is not just the right thing to do for the man, it could also save your own life as if the guy figures things out during or after sex he could easily kill you in anger.
>>
>>7250650
is it really that irrational to react that way considering you are chromosomally, genetically, and biologically stilll a man? you just tricked a straight man into having gay sex against his will, anger should surely be expected.
>>
>>7250612
Yet I don't see people calling it rape if you don't disclose number of your prior sexual partners, even though many people would be unwilling to fuck somebody who had hundreds.
>>
>>7250737
Honestly most men would be happy to fuck a slut even if they wouldn't want a relationship with them and most women would see the guy as having higher status if he's able to get with that many women. So it's not at all comparable.
>>
>>7250735
>is it really that irrational to react that way considering you are chromosomally, genetically, and biologically stilll a man?
it absolutely is. if you were attracted to whoever you fucked then you were attracted to them. if you really want to believe that fucking someone who looks and acts like a woman is gay and get this emotional over it then you have some serious issues with your sexuality, that YOU need to sort out. not me.
>>7250683
unless you give me your medical and personal history so i can sort out if you fulfill any of my no gos, i'm not going to give you any of mine.
>>
>>7250797
I know you don't realize it and in fact, might damn well be incapable of realizing it by this point in your life, but you are an idiot. And you need to shut up. Because you are making the kind, calm, rational, understanding subset of your people out to look like assholes.

I'm just going to pitch you something that you won't accept: Hypothetical one-night stand. If it is (was) the responsibility of your biologically-male partner to ensure that the pretty biologically-female he goes home with is in fact, a woman and not a man in a reformatted body; then I say that as an adult you have taken upon yourself responsibility for his actions. If he finds a dick and kicks you half to death, you set yourself up for that. And if he cuts out your implant or scars your face, good luck with those medical bills. And if in the end you decide to start a witch hunt in search of justice, prepare for jail time, because you set this train of tragic events in motion.

Does the above hypothetical make more sense to you than simply leaning across the bar and telling the guy you want to go home with the truth?

I understand that you want(ed) to br born and live life as a (hetero) female, but you look like a jackass when you favor hiding pertinent information about yourself so you can live your dream, while perhaps denying your male partner to fulfill his own dream of dying without having ever fucked a man.
>>
>>7250573
>How on earth is it a foolish assumption?
Because it is false.

>>7250735
>is it really that irrational to react that way considering you are chromosomally, genetically, and biologically stilll a man?
Most of those things aren't perceptible to your partner in any way. If a man was told the girl he just had sex with has XY chromosomes, his reaction would be the same whether that is true or not.
>>
>>7250883
>then I say that as an adult you have taken upon yourself responsibility for his actions. If he finds a dick and kicks you half to death, you set yourself up for that. And if he cuts out your implant or scars your face, good luck with those medical bills. And if in the end you decide to start a witch hunt in search of justice, prepare for jail time, because you set this train of tragic events in motion.
Sorry, that's utterly retarded. Expecting men to ensure that their partner is indeed a woman is not in any way giving them permission to initiate violence. Literally all it gives them permission to do is to ask their partner about their sex and maybe physically inspect their genitals. It certainly does not give them the right to physically harm people just because they didn't get their way. At most, what the trans woman is guilty of is breach of contract, and since the contract wasn't legally binding anyway, there really isn't any real notion of legal consequences. If a guy is that concerned about his date being a tranny, his first step should be to make them sign a legally binding contract wherein they agree to pay a monetary penalty if they turn out to actually be trans. In any case, initiating physical violence is uncalled for, and it won't give the guy back the time he wasted dating a tranny. Now, if an angry straight guy did get violent with a tranny, and she fought back in self-defense, and intentionally killed him, I would say the guy got exactly what he deserved. I would even say the tranny's act is commendable, because anyone who would fly into a violent rage just because their date has the wrong genitals is a danger to society.
>>
>>7250883
yeah, and your so rational and understanding and definitely don't look like an asshole when you put your insecurities about your sexuality above my right to keep deeply personal things from random one-night stands.
>if he finds a dick
obviously you tell, i'm talking about after SRS, should have made that clear, sorry. and "setting myself up for that" is a pretty fucking rude exclamation for someone who just called someone else an asshole. seriously, the fuck is going on in your mind, when you say that a victim of heavy bodily damage should face jail time if she tries to have her aggressor prosecuted? seriously wtf? should rape victims be prosecuted for wearing "too slutty" outfits?
>you have taken upon yourself responsibility for his actions
you're just shitting more and more bs out. no. the responsibility lies upon you. you make an informed decision on the information you have. just as i do. "you buy what you see". otherwise having sex with someone drunk needs to be considered rape because what if the other person wouldn't sleep with you otherwise? what if you wake up next to an ugly girl the next morning? you should definitely feel justified in kicking her half to death because she should have known that she would crush your dream of never sleeping with an ugly girl! you couldn't tell because you were drunk, you poor guy.
as i said if you have some kind of red flag, that's your issue, you need to sort it out. if you think that you can't give consent without having a detailed biography from the other person then you must say no.
>>
>>7250883
And I'm not sure how this is coherent in your mind anyway, what exactly is your reasoning that a man taking responsibility for verifying the sex of their partner means they are no longer responsible for their actions? Now, if it was the man's responsibility to verify the sex of his partners, he'd certainly be entitled to examine his partner's genitals, but I don't see how you're getting from that to arguing that men should be able to initiate violence without being held responsible for their actions.
>>
>>7250971
It's false because you are a very rare exception to the common rule. Assuming that things that are extremely common are true when there is no contradictory information is not foolish.
>>
Moral of the story:
Don't sleep with girls because it could be a tranny which means she raped you without consent.
>>
This whole "HURR THE GUY SHOULD JUST ASK EVERY GIRL THEY FUCK IF SHE'S A TRANNY" thing is retarded. That's an unreasonable expectation, and frankly given that many seem unwilling to share the information proactively I wouldn't be surprised if they lied about it when faced with the question. Most men who have lots of random, casual sex will never end up having sex with a tranny so why should they even be thinking about it and wasting their time asking their partners?
>>
Are there any easy 'tells' a guy could use to distinguish a real vagina from a fake one?
>>
>>7251029
If a guy can't be bothered to take five minutes to ask the question, then he shouldn't complain if he ends up sleeping with a tranny unknowingly.
>>
>>7251060
Why should the responsibility be his when the odds are against him ever having sex with a tranny? You know there are vastly more heterosexual men than there are trangender women, right? You expect every heterosexual man on earth who wants to have sex with a woman to ask her if she was born a woman? That's just complicating the situation for the entire planet because you're too cowardly to just be honest.
>>
>>7251080
>Why should the responsibility be his when the odds are against him ever having sex with a tranny?
>i have an issue
>so OTHER people should work it out for me
>>
Is it fucked up? Yes.

Is it rape. Not by any means.

It's not rape if you sleep with a guy who says he's rich but he's actually not. It's not rape if you sleep with a dude claiming to be Christian but he's actually a Jew.

Unless the tranny forces you to start eating it's dick there's no rape involved
>>
>>7251080
>Why should the responsibility be his when the odds are against him ever having sex with a tranny?
If the odds are that much against it, he shouldn't worry about it then, and if it does happen it's just a freak accident.

>You expect every heterosexual man on earth who wants to have sex with a woman to ask her if she was born a woman?
If he's that concerned about it, then yes.
>>
>>7251095
>It's not rape if you sleep with a dude claiming to be Christian but he's actually a Jew.
That'd actually never happen though, unless you have a nazi fetish and forgot to mention him.
>>
>>7251095
>It's not rape if you sleep with a guy who says he's rich but he's actually not. It's not rape if you sleep with a dude claiming to be Christian but he's actually a Jew.
It's at the least 'rapey' to convince someone to have sex with you under false pretenses.
>>
>>7251107
Is every dude who brags about his 7+ inch dick but in actuality it's just an average size peen a rapist too?
>>
>>7251115
That's different because you can see his dick when he gets naked and call the sex off if it's that important to you.
>>
>>7251118
What if it's an identical twin who claims to be the other sibling to get laid?
>>
>>7251143
Not him but I think that would be considered rape, as it's impersonating someone else.

I mean there's a difference between lying about dicksize (or being born with one or not) and completely lying about who you are.
>>
>>7251143
That's definitely rape.
>>
>>7246372
>people responded seriously to this guy
>>
File: Kid-Confused.jpg (20KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
Kid-Confused.jpg
20KB, 630x354px
>>7250883
- We're investigating the case of a murder
- Defendant, do you have something to say for yourself?
- She didn't tell she was a fucking tranny! How would you expect me to react?!
- Completely pardoned. Case closed. And make sure he got his compensation for moral damage.
>>
>>7246336
No.
>>
>>7251312
A court may not let him go but if you walk up to a lot of blue collar guys at a bar or whatever and ask them what they'd do if a tranny tricked them into sex, hearing they'd kill them would not be at all unusual. Not that that's right or justified, just keep that in mind when you're on the prowl for cock. People take issues of sexuality very seriously and get emotional about it. That's the culture they grew up in. Don't go and get yourself killed.
>>
As a straight guy you people are talking about a situation that is entirely hypothetical, it does not happen. Unless you are talking about blind guys here?
>>
>>7251489
don't worry for safety measures i've decided to live in a bunker.
>>
>>7251532
You might be surprised, if they get on hormones early enough and have a good surgeon.
>>
>>7251621
Well good for them then, I would feel tricked, maybe betrayed but not raped. Rape is rape and we should not expand the meaning too much or soon the entire word will have less of a meaning.
>>
>>7251489
>what they'd do if a tranny tricked them into sex, hearing they'd kill them would not be at all unusual
Then they're basically retarded. Killing the tranny after having sex wouldn't unfagificate them, it would just get them thrown in jail for a hate crime.

>Not that that's right or justified, just keep that in mind when you're on the prowl for cock.
If it's not right, why would they do it then?
>>
>>7249504
>hardly. being trans is a very personal thing and thus there is literally no moral obligation to disclose that to a potential none night stand.

Unless you are a sociopath, having sex with someone is a deeply personal thing. Yes even, one night stands. It isn't right to treat other human beings like masturbatory devices. If someone is trans, just disclose that fact before anything sexual happens.

For the overwhelming majority of people whether or not their partner is trans is a very important fact for them. So just let them know. It doesn't matter that is may be tough to do, it is still the right thing to do.

Take solace in the fact that you pass well enough you have to disclose the fact that you are trans.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.