[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social dysphoria?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (122KB, 480x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122KB, 480x332px
One of my straight guy friends has a crush on me, has joked about kissing or fucking me, and often mentions how I'm a girl or "lesbian". It really hurts me especially since he knows I'm a trans guy (can't transition til I'm independent of my parents). Is there some way I can act more or "prove" that I'm male sort of? At least to the point where he stops calling me a fucking girl all the time.
>>
>Is there some way I can act more or "prove" that I'm male
fuck him right in the manpucci to assert your dominance

that's what real men do
>>
>>7244829
Haha really though, how can I? Plus I'm not gay ;)
>>
Confront him about it. That's what a man would do.
>>
>>7244888
I have, but honestly I don't want to sound like a little butthurt whiny girl.
>>
Establish that you are manlier than him. Challenge him to a competition and beat his ass and then he can never call you a girl again. Idk what you're good at but typical guy competitions would be arm wrestling, video game, basketball, drinking, belching, one of these you should be able to beat him at.
>>
>>7244853
>2016
>not gay
wew lad
>>
>>7245156
What if the only things you'd beat any average person at are smoking and maybe intellect?
>>
>>7245307
Then you're a pretty effeminate man.
>>
>>7245164
lol

but seriously op just talk to him. tell him that it's bothering you and that you wish he was more supportive.

or do what real men do and settle it over to the death combat? idk good luck though
>>
>>7245412
>do what real men do and settle it over to the death combat?
Dick measuring contest works too.
>>
>>7244818
set some proper boundaries and state that you arent attracted to him

you need to clearly define to him on what it means to be transgendered and fully explain your situation at home thats preventing you from transitioning.
>>
>>7244818
get fat
seriously
>>
>>7245393
I mean I lift and I'm fairly strong, but not sure if I'd want to use it. And I am competitive and would probably win in basketball but again, I'm more scared of losing especially if that's the only way I'd gain respect
>>
>>7244818
Stallman was such a sweetheart when he was young!
>>
>>7244818

Wait... sooooo, you're a dude who's waiting to become a chick and offended because someone is referring to you as a chick?

Fuking degenerates. I'm going back to /pol/
>>
>>7245998
"Trans guy" == female to male
>>
>>7245307
challenge him to a manly game of chess?

>>7245412
>but seriously op just talk to him. tell him that it's bothering you and that you wish he was more supportive

yah
if he dismisses you as a whiny girl then he's misgendering you and being pretty misandrist too

>>7245515
>you need to set some boundaries
when did 4chan start dispensing actually good advice

>>7245998
learn to read, wouldn't you?

OP is FtM. He's a "chick" waiting to be a dude, using your dumbfuck terminology anyway
>>
Start dressing very "butch" and he will leave you alone. Things like cutting your hair and putting on muscle will definitely help you out. Straight guys very rarely have a thing for someone they see as a butch chick and you'll also be halfway to transition too. It's a win-win.
>>
>>7244818
If he comes on to you inform him that makes him gay since you're a man. No straight man wants to be thought of as a faggot.
>>
>>7246430
Thanks.
>>7246454
I already dress pretty masculine and have short hair, so I'm not sure what else to do. The only thing that'll make me more masc is a more defined jawline, more muscles and whatnot.
>>7246474
Doesn't see me as a man clearly, so saying that wouldn't change much I think.
>>
>>7246501
>Doesn't see me as a man clearly,
time to get beefed up, faggot
don't let that loser emasculate you
>>
>>7244818
how tall are you, pham? maybe he's just bullying you because of your height?
>>
>>7246593
Around 5'6 or 7, he's probably only an inch or two taller though. And I really wish I could gain more muscle mass, fucking estrogen.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.