[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans people in a nutshell.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1479403476596.png (253KB, 679x750px) Image search: [Google]
1479403476596.png
253KB, 679x750px
Trans people in a nutshell.
>>
>>7244015

Good stuff OP
>>
>>7244015
I mean 90% of people have made me feel like shit my entire life.
Why should I not break their balls and make them as bitter and spiteful as they've made me?

It's only fair.
>>
>>7244015
>When you are are literally the center of modern society and get totally assblasted any time someone else wants fair treatment
Heterosexuals in a nutshell.
>>
>>7244942
You deserve to be treated like shit.
>>
>>7244015
>transtrenders in a nutshell
ftfy
>>
>>7244015
>he left his containment board to post this in another containment board
what did he mean by this
>>
>>7244942
I doubt you've met 90% of people in the world. Why treat strangers like shit for things they had nothing to do with? You're being a bad person. Nothing is gonna get better for you or anyone else by lashing out.
>>
Another good meme ruined by /pol/
>>
>>7244957
>Fair treatment
>Demanding that males be able to compete against biological females
>Filling up quotas meant for biological females
>Demanding to be able to shower in front of people of the opposite sex who have expressed they don't want you in their spaces
>>
File: 14728920666401626776336.jpg (5KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
14728920666401626776336.jpg
5KB, 120x120px
>>7244942
Hey take a wild guess why they treat you like shit
Maybe it's because you're a fucking retarded asshole to them?
>>
>>7251862
>Believing in quotas for women instead of earning it by the sweat of their brow
>>
>>7251961
Maybe you're retarded and have no idea what you're talking about? You're not them, you don't know who they are, so either stop shitposting your baseless accusations or GTFO.
>>
>>7252360
if the majority of people treat you unkindly, it's likely your fault
>>
>>7252370
Maybe, maybe not. But don't go around accusing people of being assholes if you don't even know what kind of person they are.
>>
>>7252360
They literally said they treat people like shit. They "make them bitter". I don't know who they are but I know enough to tell that they do this. And that makes them an asshole.
>>
>>7252559
>calling out evil people makes you bad

Christcuck detected.
>>
>>7252652
>implying they're evil because you think they don't like you
Don't project insecurities.
>implying im a christfag
>>
>>7252652
But she wasn't calling out evil people, she said she treats people in general like shit and breaks their balls to make them bitter and spiteful. Her logic is, '90% of people' treated her like that therefore she can treat everyone else like shit (even though the people that she's treating like shit are not all the same people who mistreated her).
>>
>>7244015
i only come here to spectate the mentally ill and maybe score some nice trap pics but its pretty as how delusional a lot of these people are.

>>7244942
if youre consistently have negative interactions with people the problem is you buddy. drop the victimhood complex.

>>7244957
forcing everyone else to indulge your delusions =/= fair treatment
>>
>>7253077
>forcing everyone else to indulge your delusions =/= fair treatment
Why? Cishets expect everyone to indulge their delusions and throw a temper tantrum if you don't.
>>
>>7253105
What delusions?
>>
>>7251862
>women don't want trans people to be in their showers
>trans people are oversensitive
I think that heterosexual people are far more sensitive than any lgbt group. There is no reason men can't be pooping in a stall next to women. Making two different bathrooms is such a money and resource sink for something that everyone has their own personal space anyways.
>but they'll rape the women and kids!!

As if an unlocked door prevents rapists from going into the bathroom. If anything it would make the bathroom a more populated place so it would deter rapists.
>>
>>7253522
>There is no reason men can't be pooping in a stall next to women.
I can't even poop if there are other men in the bathroom. How the fuck am I supposed to poo if there's a woman in there?!
>>
>>7253532
most people don't care about this bathroom stuff, including trump. it's a silly distraction. if you live in a state dumb enough to a pass a law about it you probably should move since you're in a state full of crazy people. even if the law was blocked those people would still be around you.
>>
>>7251168
>>7251368
>>7251961

I'm not even actually trans, I just wanted to see how people responded to this.
Who would have thought?
People respond bitterly to bitter people who treat them like shit.

I'm a "fucking" straight cis white male that's browsing /lgbt/ for kicks, but why do you think people rejected by society all their lives loathe that society?
Even fucking nerds that would otherwise be what liberal consider having "privilege" are treated like shit by "normies" and often carry their spite of normie sportsball blue collar workers to the grave, look at Silicon Valley.

Trannies generally get the shit taken out of them since birth for being girly boys or manly girls that don't get taken seriously even as fucking toddlers.
I can't imagine the bullshit gotta deal with.

They're dudes wanna be treated as girls, and gals that wanna be treated as dudes.
I guarantee that they will be 65% less pissy if you do that.
Yeah, fuck the douches that don't even try to pass and the "zhe/hir" bullshit, but is it really so hard or alien that a girl used to be a dude? Or rather a dude is a surgical mockery of a girl. Even if it is weird it's a new fiels and a work in progess. Technology is cool and it's a needed step torwards transhumanism, IMO.

Pic unrelated
>>
File: tumblr_o4eyzxVicl1vp6aaqo1_1280.jpg (490KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4eyzxVicl1vp6aaqo1_1280.jpg
490KB, 1080x1920px
>>7253532

if you can't poop when there are other people in the bathroom then you don't need to poop bad enough. trust me, if you really need to poop, you will poop.
>>
>>7254208
I was this response
>>7251368
I didn't think I responded too harshly. I said she was BEING a bad person, as in her behavior was bad. I would've said she WAS a bad person if I was being bitter, that would've implied she was inherently bad and couldn't change. And I said the people who she was lashing out at were not responsible for her hardships and lashing out would not improve her situation. Which is true (or it would've been had the whole thing not been a troll post by you). I definitely have sympathy for trans people but people who knowingly try to hurt people because of their own experiences are behaving badly and should be called out on it.

Anyway you don't get to ride in here on your high horse when your false flagging actually makes trans people look worse, and anyone who didn't see your retraction might have a worse opinion of them because of you.
>>
>>7254257
>anyone who didn't see your retraction might have a worse opinion of them because of you.

True. I genuinely want to apologize for that.
Last thing I want is for trans genders to be further loathed because of my deception meant to drive a point.

My point in that test is "who has to be the better man/woman" in that scenario.
Is it the marginalized group or those that associate with the majority?
Those associating with the group that caused the initial rejection or those that were rejection?
Who has to strive to make amends in the cultural war? Obviously both, but I would assume that those who first extend the hand of peace must be those who controlled and serve the majority of said culture.

People are violent and crazy and it takes an ascendant being to rebel against this nature to offer peace and understanding to the opposition, while still maintaining enough awareness and intelligence on whether the opposition deep down still desires peace.
It's foolish to assume meer humans can achieve this. But some influential human MUST, lest death, chaos, war, and disorder succeed.
>>
File: magneto.jpg (43KB, 250x339px) Image search: [Google]
magneto.jpg
43KB, 250x339px
>>7244942
I like your attitude, let's all start a vengeful tranny movement and carry out as many hate crimes as possible, with the shitstorm that was the election, all the SJWs/liberal kiddies would get right behind us and I could live out as many action movie/comic book-tier male power fantasies as I want. All while fooling retards into thinking I'm a good person that isn't a Trump supporter and that I'm really fighting for some greater cause and aren't just an angry vengeful bitter asshole.
>>
>>7254703
I'm too drunk tonight to fully get the meaning of your post. You're talking about the current protests(actually riots) right?

I totally agree with your sarcastic implications if that's the case.
Mainly because the post you are responding to is a farce.
See:
>>7254208
And
>>7254308

Really we need to try to convince people to extend the hand of peace, regardless of wether they expect the party to accept or deny it, and to realize that not everyone who accepts or denies that peace is the same despite bearing the same label.
Transgenders desiring peace and integration into our society as the opposite sex are not those who shout "Die Cis Scum" and actually deserve peace over the latter because of their willingness and effort in striving for it.
Just as there are homosexuals for the leftists, there are those like Milo for the right. The key is to split every label into those who seek peace with their society and those who do not.
Yet it is still important to understand why those who initially do not, do not, as usually they were not extended peace by society before in critical times of their life. And they need to be asserted that peace is the goal and solution, yet if destruction is what they seek then they themselves and only they, will receive such at the hands of those they seek to destroy.

I appologize if this sounds like pseudo philosophist bullshit, I get that way when drunk, since I hope the best for everyone, and it usually sounds better in my head.
>>
>>7254208
>they will be 65% less pissy if you do that
>implying I don't
>>
>>7253077
>>7253077
>if youre consistently have negative interactions with people the problem is you buddy. drop the victimhood complex.

Of course, I'd but this if there wasn't an ever-present anti trans attitude in our society.
Of course you follow it up with a comment like this
>forcing everyone else to indulge your delusions =/= fair treatment

And you wonder why trannies get bitter
>>
>>7254703
We can be the new face of humans. Homo superior
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.