[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even though I look under 18 and get ID'd all the time people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1401975173858.jpg (15KB, 337x345px) Image search: [Google]
1401975173858.jpg
15KB, 337x345px
Even though I look under 18 and get ID'd all the time people (boys) immediately stop talking to me afterwards when I told them I am 26. I mean what's the deal? It's like people are more repulsed by the fact that I am legally super old than because I am a tranny.
>>
Just become a transteenager and tell people you're 16.
>>
>>7238819
Post pics
>>
>>7238819

It's probably because they wanted prime teen boypussy. It's more about being your first than anything else.
>>
>>7238819
>the fact that I am legally super old
Is 26 that bad?
>>
>>7239359
Yes, very.
>>
>>7239359
It's positively geriatric in trans-years.
>>
Here's an idea. Stop hitting on 18 year olds. Hit on 30 year olds, they'll tear you up.
>>
>>7239712
>>7239780
i'm 25 and haven't started hrt yet. kill me.
>>
>>7241555
then you're not really a trans. There is no excuse for not starting hrt when you're 18, except maybe for heavy health issues.
>>
>>7241597
>then you're not really a trans.
probably. but i wish i was a girl so much.
>>
>>7241620
Nonsense
If you really wished that you would try to nuke your T factories sooner
>>
>>7243037
Gotta agree
>>
>>7238819
Why dont you tell them you are younger than you actually are ? You know like a liar
>>
>>7243078
lying is bad m'kay
>>
>>7243105
What about fibs ? What they dont know doesnt hurt them
>>
>>7243105
>lying is bad m'kay
>pretends to be a girl
Okeydokey

>>7238819
Two possibilities there: either it's a good excuse for ditching you since they can't just call you a disgusting fag when they find out you're a man anymore, or they're chasers and realize you've got about six months left in you before you wilt and turn into a suicidal hon and they'd have to deal with the wreckage.
>>
>>7241597
this desu
except the age is really closer to 14. real trans people don't let retarded transphobic laws get in there way
>>
>>7238819
Where were you when I was 18, OP?
>>
>>7243284

>Leelah Alcorn and Tula weren't real trannies
>>
I get that. I'm 26 and I feel way out of my element, but if you look young, like I do, fuck what age you are. Tell them you are 19 or 21. What they don't know wont hurt them.

Plus there comes a fun moment later when you get together with someone and just drop that bomb on them! "Oh, yeah so the thing about my age is...I'm actually 26!"

Watch your partners face, lol. Course he may not care. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>7239359
Can confirm 26 y/o /femgen/ here. I feel super old and a lot of guys seem intimidated by the fact that I'm almost 30.
>>
>>7239359
26 yo masc gay dude here, can disconfirm. I still get bunches of 18-20 yo boys crawling over me.
>>
>>7247009
>Course he may not care.
He may not care after but he does before which is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>7238819
I've been hanging with students and I'm 27 and look like Im 20 and no one got bothered with my age maybe cause I can act totally immature and fool around, but I'm just a guy
>>
>>7247009
kys liar scum. if someone doesn't want to have sex with someone that old it's their right to do so, you have no right to violate that.
>>
>>7239845
Confirmed.

t. 30 year old who is here for some reason
>>
>>7238819
How old are the people you're hitting on? Hit on people your own age.
>>
>>7252089
lol I'm basically in the same boat.
Most people actually just think I'm lying about my age. It's kind of like the reverse of females. Usually people think women are lying about being young and men lie about being old.
>>
>>7238819
You look UNDER 18 but you're 26?
What the fuck.
>>
>>7252208
>Usually people think women are lying about being young and men lie about being old.

Hahaha, no. Men lie all the time about being younger than they are. Don't know a guy who's lied about being older but I know (personally or through friends) dozens that have lied about being 2-15 years younger. There was a thread on the red pill (where men think being older is better) where most of the older guys (like 25+ or 30+) admitted to lying about their age on tinder or okcupid because otherwise women wouldn't go out with them. Youth is king when it comes to relationships.
>>
>>7243485
This.
There are so many desperate trannies on this board, who justify the little amount of effort they put into passing with memes like
>muh, you have to transition at 18 or 14 in order to pass
etc.

Daily reminder that you may very well start transition with 18 or even 14 and still achieve great hondom. It's never too early to become a hon!

>>7238819
>Even though I look under 18 and get ID'd all the time people (boys) immediately stop talking to me afterwards when I told them I am 26.
... just don't date boys and try men then. Most people under 20 don't go into relationships with much older/younger persons, because they still are and identify as fucking teenagers. A person who is ~22 years old will more likely date somebody who is older. Teenagers tend to think very strictly in age categories because they are seperated in school classes by age.
>>
>>7252209
>what are hormones
is this your first day on this board, newfag?
>>
>>7252264
gay men do yeah
for straights being late 20s early 30s is actually a plus when if comes to dating
>>
>>7239359
only if you're a gay man
>>
>>7243105
that's why i said don't lie, come out as a transteenager. anything you present yourself as is valid and true as long as you put the word 'trans' in front of it.
>>
>>7252766
I'm talking about straight men. Never have I met a straight man who lied about being older (unless underage) but manyyyyy lie about being younger. On dating apps, even guys who think men age like wine lie about their age. Cognitive dissonance. Youth is king to straight women too, even red pillers know it, anything else is a Hollywood meme perpetuated by straight old middle aged male writers who want to feel relevant. Like how Lena Dunham is hot shit in her show because she's the writer, it's not reality.

I was always talking about straight men. They themselves might think old men are hot because they admire them but that doesn't make them attractive to women (except lazy ass gold diggers, so not real attraction just a want to exploit).
>>
If you are that worried about it just lie and say you are younger

You are already lying about your gender one more lie can't hurt
>>
>>7255777
>You are already lying about your gender
poltard pls go
>>
>>7243105
>lying is bad
>>
>>7238841
>underated comment

>>7238819
It's only rough if youre MtF or a bottom gay man. It's basically like being a woman, once your out of your teens and early twenties you're considered passed your prime. Just like shopping for milk, always go for the stuff with the furthest expiration date even if you know it'll be gone in a week. :)
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.