[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consider the following argument in pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: FUCKMYLIFE.png (72KB, 591x652px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKMYLIFE.png
72KB, 591x652px
>>
>>7238312
It's not wrong, it's just kind of obvious? Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that groups are arbitrary/made-up. It reminds me of college dudebros who describe themselves as existentialists because meaning is created by the mind. Like yeah no shit Brandon how's that philosophy 101 treating you

Idk why I'm getting so salty. The whole point of banding together isn't necessarily as a source of camaraderie, it's to push towards social change. For some people it's about community and togetherness and you could easily argue that connection's a basic human need for most but it's kind of besides the point.
>>
File: glubb.jpg (18KB, 323x450px) Image search: [Google]
glubb.jpg
18KB, 323x450px
>>7238312
Obsession with the self and the dissolution of community are symptoms of dying nations and empires.
When everyone stops giving a damn about everyone else progress grinds to a halt and decay sets in.
Not that I'm going to stop being selfish but there you go.
>>
let me guess, she lives off donations/neetbux
>>
File: PBF020-Skub.gif (48KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
PBF020-Skub.gif
48KB, 900x300px
>>7238386
>>
>nations are as arbitrary as what's you're favorite dessert
I hope "she" realises that laws like freedom of speech/being allowed to be a tranny are partly bound by their respective nations.

Why don't these people realise that not all nations have the same laws, or even the same basic morals/values?
>>
File: great argument.png (84KB, 633x854px) Image search: [Google]
great argument.png
84KB, 633x854px
>>7238438

>she
>>
File: getouttaherestalker.png (518KB, 633x925px) Image search: [Google]
getouttaherestalker.png
518KB, 633x925px
>>7238486

I realize that solipsism is the only way to objectively assess reality.
>>
>>7238312
Makes sense to me, mostly.
Though I will say a cultural identity is extremely beneficial to a people. But identifying with modern "cultures" is absurd, because modern "cultures" have no cultural identity. What humans used to be has been replaced with consumer entertainment and soul-stealing jobs.
>>
>>7238488
This is true but you have to look at the big picture. Allowing a free flow of people from a country riddled with violence and narcoterrorism will end up causing bad effects once enough of the population comes over. The costs outweigh the benefits. Just because the risks are low now, doesn't mean allowing the situation to progress is a good idea.
>>
The entirety of human society is arbitrary.

But it doesn't matter. Groups are stronger than individuals, and we live in a world of groups.

Group up or die.
>>
>>7238312
They/you are an edgy kid who should open a book.
I'm not a nationalist, but egoism is absurd. If you were not mentally ill, you would know that you actually feel other people. You feel loneliness, love, friendship. You exist in a net of people.
>>
>>7238882
Depends on which situation you look at, really
For Mexcico and the United States, it should be stopped because it's mainly economic but it can't be unilaterally. Accords and treaties with the Mexican governements are much more likely to dispel the flow of immigrants than a wall tb'h
Also most immigrants here are working and have friends. It would be cruel to deport them.
>>
>>7239236

BUT I'M LEFT WITH FALSE ALTERNATIVES :((((((
>>
>>7239334
>Also most immigrants here are working and have friends. It would be cruel to deport them.
It was cruel for them to sneak in here like thieves without the consent of our democratically elected officials. If you make your start in America a bad one, you have no one to blame but yourself if it ends the same way.
>>
>>7239350
>It was cruel for them to sneak in here like thieves without the consent of our democratically elected officials. If you make your start in America a bad one, you have no one to blame but yourself if it ends the same way.
It's a bit hypocritical, don't you think ? Original Americans came in the New York to escape persecutions. Mexicans who nowadays do the same thing should not be judged too severely.

Of course feel free to deport actual rapists, murderers, and other drug dealers... which are probably a small, very small minority of people. Nowhere near 3 millions anyway.

And if you argue about the "whiteness of America", consider that most states where Mexicans are now close to be a majority were originally part of Mexico.

>>7239338
Read Schopenhauer you kid. Or don't. Might make you want to kill self after that.
>>
File: whut.png (163KB, 351x346px) Image search: [Google]
whut.png
163KB, 351x346px
>>7238312
>MFW ops picture suggests that groups are meaningless. I guess the LGBT board should be anihilated cause its a group
>MFW it suggests nobody can improve the world with anything ever, or hurt it..you know because flooding your town with aids or drugs doesn't have REAL effects right?
>MFW it cannot even realize that maybe SELF appreciates a better world, which can exist by "selfless" acts or a good group
>MFW it suggests that self is the only thing to work for, because fixing your ENVIRONMENT is pointless

This is why people hate the LGBT guys...just fyi.

KEY POINT TO REMEMBER : While sacrificing resources (be it time, emotions, money, effort, utilities, ect) for anything (family, friends, country, community, ect) is short term negative for YOU (seemingly, its just a loss), it becomes a very LARGE gain in its effect more often than not. I might GAIN nothing from helping someone directly, but I one, improve the world around me (my efforts MIGHT of prevented a murder, which would cause a few drug addictions, which would cause several robberies for instance) and two, I foster unity and morality.

This is easy to take for granted in a large society, but picture this....

anarchy. no cops, no govt, no authority.

do you want everyone being 100% selfish, or do you want people working TOGETHER to accomplish a goal?....
>>
>>7239389
>It's a bit hypocritical, don't you think ? Original Americans came in the New York to escape persecutions.
They weren't breaking any laws by entering America. Mexico is a democratic nation, not a monarchy. They have the democratic power to change it if they work to do so instead of fleeing like cowards.
>>
>>7239426

He's a 300 pound anarchist elf boy that's so androgynous it causes him pain. Don't expect him to think straight.
>>
>>7238312
What argument?

This is all just baseless opinions.
>>
>>7239491

It's fucking lady attis though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.