[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tyson Beckford Offers Free Firearms Self Defense Classes For

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: mgid-uma-image-logotv.jpg (190KB, 1500x843px) Image search: [Google]
mgid-uma-image-logotv.jpg
190KB, 1500x843px
http://www.newnownext.com/tyson-beckford-lgbt-guns/11/2016/
>>
>>7237565
what is the gayest weapon what we can get?? a bazooka that shoots dildos??
>>
>>7237592
glock chambered in 9mm
>>
I don't get the doublethink of liberals, on one hand the police are racist thugs who routinely shoot unarmed black men for sport, on the other hand cops are the only ones who should legally be able to own guns. One one hand Trump is a fascist and literally Hitler and is gonna send them all to get electrocuted for being gay, on the other hand only his fascist government should be armed.
>>
>>7237638
The police should be trained not to shoot black people AND you should not do justice yourself.

I am also against lax guns laws that let untrained people get firearms, not against the weapons themselves.
It should also be fucking obvious that theathers, schools and college are off-limits. Divert more police here if needed, but in college I want to learn, not be paranoid.
>>
>>7237638
>>7237987
Oh and that's unconstitutional but to me bearing arms should be seen as a privilege, not a right.
>>
Good on him. Faggots should tool up and get trained. Limp wristed lefties can be victims if they want.
>>
>>7238184
Who is the more limp wristed ? Paranoid who take their gun everywhere or people who just want to have a safe life and not being afraid 24/7 ?

I respect people who have a gun out of "hobby" and who are trained to use it. I don't respect fags who feel they and everyone else are entitled to it, which ends up bringing engines of death in the hands of kids and irresponsible people.
>>
>>7238443
>Who is the more limp wristed ? Paranoid who take their gun everywhere or people who just want to have a safe life and not being afraid 24/7 ?

The latter. I have no respect for college children like you who just want want want but are never proactive or responsible for their own well-being. Now run along like a good little victim.
>>
>>7237565

If someone is trained, has no mental illness, and has no domestic charges against them? fine, let them own guns.
>>
>Beckford has a son, Jordan Beckford (born in 1998), from a previous relationship with celebrity stylist April Roomet
>straight
yeah how about no.
I'd rather have some lgbt /k/ommando train me in the use of firearms than some hetero piece of shit.
>>
>>7237565
>/polgbt/ takes his class
>ends up shooting him out of reflex
>>
>>7238489
>but are never proactive or responsible for their own well-being
That's why you pay taxes for, that's why you have a police, a military, a justice system.
I shouldn't have to carry a gun to look for my own safety. Knowing how to calm situation, carrying keys and/or avoiding dangerous place should be enough.

It's not my role to patrol the campus. My role is to learn. I don't hate responsible people with guns, I just dislike this "moar gunz" approach to anything.
>>
>>7238443
>people who just want to have a safe life and not being afraid 24/7 ?
Sorry to burst your precious bubble but if you're lgbt you simply cannot have that.

Which makes me think you're actually cishet scum.
>>
>>7238596
>Which makes me think you're actually cishet scum.
I'm pretty straight-passing, yeah. And I'm tall which means I'm less bothered. But it's more like I don't live in burgerland and I really find your obsession with guns weird.

Given the difficult access to guns, only terrorists and mafia criminals have them. Petty theft and even gangs usually don't even have knives, and they are very rare.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.