[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain yourselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 21

File: right neighborhood.jpg (170KB, 1048x798px) Image search: [Google]
right neighborhood.jpg
170KB, 1048x798px
hello, /pol/ here.

I wanted to find out about gays and went to a gay lecture where hey supergay guy(he calls himself like that) told about some gay stuff and his problems about discrimination from less gay people etc.
He also said that all sexual preferences should be considered normal.

At the end I asked him:
"But heterosexuality is the only sexuality that produces children in a natural way, isnt that the reason it is consideren normal?"

He got triggered but a girl from the audience angrily told be that she doesnt care about reproduction and only I want humanity to survive, that doesnt mean that everyone should.

Since that day I officialy despise the gay-rights movement and I wanted to find out if there are gay people who dont hate humanity like the movement does. Their work is highly destructive and narcistic.

Currently I believe that sexauly disordered people can cause technolgical, phylosophical or cultural progress in a society because they want to leave behind something after death, as they can not leave children.
>>
I think its silly to deny that we mostly don't reproduce. I'd argue, however, that reproduction doesn't matter anyways cause we're a small part of the population. Let us be like you let infertile straight people or straight people who don't want kids be. I think its reasonable to call heterosexuality normal. You're the majority of the population.
>>
>>7237511
Hey maybe you could listen to regular gay people instead of some dramatic queen who makes his sexuality the crux of his career and personality for what gay people are like. You'd probably have a more positive experience
>>
File: IMG_4072.jpg (197KB, 634x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4072.jpg
197KB, 634x885px
>>7237511
It's cool kid, go ahead and be the cuck king you were obviously born to be, you pussysucking cunt worshipping faggot. If you have kids you're a cuck. It's not hard to understand you absolute retard.
>>
File: 405Sukd.jpg (77KB, 720x749px) Image search: [Google]
405Sukd.jpg
77KB, 720x749px
Being gay sucks dude. Don't listen to these fags. We are useless members of society and are no better than pedophiles. We deserve the electric chair. And tranny fags deserve much worse than that. They deserve to get their skin pulled back and flesh salted. Then they need to be left out in the sun for a few weeks. Literally terrible "people." The LGBT is literally just a bunch of special snowflakes acting like they aren't complete pieces of garbage who are constantly at each other's throats. But twinks are cute so I am gonna stay to fucking guys.
>>
>>7237511
Hello /pol/.
My, don't your idols just look TOTALLY hetero in their black leather?
You do realise that two of the men in that photo actually WERE homosexual, yeah? And that Hitler's mentor was too?
>>
>>7237511
If you aren't a troll, and genuinely want to learn. I suggest reading Evolution's Rainbow and about Evolutionary Psychology

Evolutionary Psychology is neat, and when you get deeper into how social animal's culture evolves, you start to understand how evolution affects us. Culture's evolve, and certain traits have secondary characteristics that aren't a basis of sexual reproduction, but are a direct and natural result of it and has affected how our culture moves forward.
>>
>>7239993
>>7240525
>>7240755
Do you agree with me that gays and related people should hide their sexuality to not disturb normal people?

>>7240755
Ye, that is my main argument when I say something positive about you gays, I just wanted someone of you to confirm that.

>>7240715
>2 of them are gay
I dont denie that straight away, can you confirm that?
and what is gay about leather?

>>7240586
gas chamber
>>
>>7241798
>Do you agree with me that gays and related people should hide their sexuality to not disturb normal people?
>what is gay about leather?
come back when you're old enough to post here
>>
>>7241798
I don't agree with you. Because, honestly, there is nothing that wrong with it. It isn't an unnatural deviation, and doesn't imply sex or indecency any more than a straight one.

Being disgusted by the existence of gay people is a purely social thing that is learned. I'm not saying that's purely wrong, but it is just learned. The sooner we get over this social bump the sooner we can focus on more important issues.
>>
>>7245129
rationaly
heterosexual sex, even if it doesnt produce children, strengthens the bond between wife and husband witch is also a benefit to their children.

It has a rational basis and is not just social dogma. There is a reason for the disgust.

But I obviously agree that most of the people just learn to dislike gays, I just say that its not irational(I am not sure if you meant that.)

>the sooner we can get over this scoial bump, the sooner we can focus on more important issues.

what do you mean by this?
The sexual freedoms of gay people encourage sexualy liberty witch is an awful thing.
>>
>>7245170
I forgot to add
homosexual sex is only done for pleasure and doesnt serve any usefull cause, but relaxation or other minor things that dont outweigh the negative aspects of sexualisation and degenertion.

(I am talking about the open display of homosexuality, I am ok if society isnt aware of your homosexual actions, you dont harm society if they dont know of your actions)
>>
>>7241798
>Do you agree with me that gays and related people should hide their sexuality to not disturb normal people?
No. I can't help being gay. I don't support being naked in the street and gay pride everyday (though they have their place, once a year, as they serve a purpose). I want to hold hands, I want to go out with my bf, I want to kiss him on the cheek when we both sit at the bench, I want to take him to the bar and laugh.

Either you ban/stigmatise all external display of affections (I know Poland is a bit like that, for both gay and straight people), or you allow both.
I prefer allowing both because I like to see happy people in the street.
>>
>>7237511
>Currently I believe that sexauly disordered people can cause technolgical, phylosophical or cultural progress in a society because they want to leave behind something after death, as they can not leave children.
Honestly, I can't see why they even would.
>>
>>7245188
It serves a useful cause because I enjoy it. Society is a supposed collusion of people held together by empty concepts. It makes no sense to even be concerned by it, let alone use it as a reason to dictate other people's behaviors. I have no reason not to be totally concerned with my own cause, and so I am, and I will engage in behaviors that benefit me. I would be open to hear any reason that isn't just moral pandering as to why I have an obligation to change my perspective here. Until then I'll just continue fingering myself
>>
>>7237511
>"But heterosexuality is the only sexuality that produces children in a natural way, isnt that the reason it is consideren normal?"
That's not heterosexuality that produces children. It's the sexual intercourse between a fertile female and a fertile male, an instance of heterosexual behavior. A person of any sexuality and sexual identity can engage in any sexual behavior. Not only they can, but they do. Of course, people with homosexual attraction wouldn't perceive an intercourse with the other sex as pleasurable as it would be with a person of the same sex.
I'd like to note that heterosexual behaviors don't usually lead to conception because people take special measures to avoid it.
>who dont hate humanity like the movement does
The LGBT movement, by definition, doesn't prescribe any value judgements about humanity to its members. Its purpose is to support LGBT individuals who may be disadvantaged by discrimination and to provide means of socialization with sexual minorities.
Different people have different values. My personal opinion is that the more tribal and more anthropocentric values are, the more worthless they are. And I dislike moral values, in general. However, it doesn't mean I hate humanity.
>leave behind something after death
Why should I care about events, consequences of which I will never perceive?
The survival of humanity is also a lost cause.
MAGA is funny. It increases risks to the human species manyfold during this century. But I guess, that's because of your stupidity. Well, in addition, it appears like you've never encountered any other ethical positions on creation of life, which are classical sections of philosophy.

Actually, I think you should have kids. Your disadvantage would bring me pleasure.
>>
>>7245188
>doesn't serve any useful case

You sure about that? How would you know, anon? Straight sex has potential to not strengthen any bonds (one night stand etc) as does homosexual sex, but if both partners love each other than the bond strengthening is all the same. There's literally no way you can prove otherwise, especially when there's a shit ton of people who will disagree with you based on experience (i.e. gay people). Do you think before you speak or did you just fuck a dude once and can't get past the guilt because you hate yourself?
>>
>>7237511
We need the human population to shrink though. It doesn't just need to level off, it has to go down.
If it doesn't automation is going to decimate the world population and the majority of the population will be destitute.
>>
>>7237511
what would the world do without your cuck genetics being passed on
>>
>>7237511
Gayness is balanced by increased reproduction in related heterosexuals

http://www.sciencedirect.com.sci-hub.cc/science/article/pii/S1090513808000688
http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org.sci-hub.cc/content/271/1554/2217
http://www.sciencedirect.com.sci-hub.cc/science/article/pii/S1090513808000688
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com.sci-hub.cc/doi/10.1111/jsm.12847/full

It doesn't really matter if a bunch of them don't want to have kids or whatever.
The reason many developed countries have low birthrates is because people can't afford to start families, not because there's too many faggots running around
>>
I honestly find it hilarious how some people have so much love for the human race even though it's likely that, just from political affiliation, half the people you meet in the street would hate your guts if they knew all about you, and the other half probably wouldn't care.

The only people you could, in theory, rely on not fucking you over are very close family or very close friends/lovers, and yet all those structures crumble on a daily basis thanks to shitty children/abusive parents, abusive friends/doormats, and cheaters/the spineless.

To trust your significant other is a leap of faith and love, an act of heroism in itself. To trust your family, considering the amount of Machiavellian shit that goes on in an average one, is a clear sign of conditioning. But to trust and wish well to the entirety of humanity is just... Kinda dumb?

The only appeal I've ever seen in humanistic stuff is helping specifically the weak, and only until they get back on their feet. /That/ is entirely acceptable and reasonable because the weak are usually in no position to hurt anyone, and even then they do it sometimes (i.e. refugees).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a misanthrope, I'm really social with close and casual friends, and I love the shit out of my boyfriend and live for him, but I just feel fully aware that a nice old man in the grocery store counter is more likely to kill me than a shark, statistically.

Thanks for exposing your viewpoint but I really don't think I get it. It's just completely alien to me how you love humanity enough to hate an entire subgroup of it just for not taking it forward.

tl;dr: why give a shit about a race of 7 billion short-lived beings that will vanish in a few million or thousands of years?
>>
btw, if it's of any use, >>7246103 (me) is a cis chick, not gay, so I don't know if my opinion matters.
>>
>>7241798
>and what is gay about leather?
This is the funniest thing I've ever in my entire life
>>
If you are against homosexuality because it does homosexual acts do not bare children but you are fine with heterosexual acts that do not bare children then you are a hypocrite and your opinions are worthless.
>>
File: cronaheypol.png (168KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
cronaheypol.png
168KB, 600x540px
>>7237511
hey /pol/
it's /lgbt/ (or one of them at least)
I cant really speak for everyone but personally I think the people at the gay lecture got 'triggered' because, in their eyes, you trivialised their relationships, not realising that it is just the way you think and your personal opinion.
secondly, i would have to say that I dont hate 'humanity', but i do hate some people, generally the kind of people who are obstructive and un-helpful to others.
also I dont think you should hate an entire group due to the interactions you have had with 'some' of them, I think that you would be limiting your opporunity to interact with a more diverse selection of that group.
and im sure there are an equal amount of people withing the lgbt community as there is in the heterosexual community who want to leave the world a better place.
lots of love /lgbt/ <3
>>
>>7241798
In my opinion, any sexual behavior that could be reasonably considered "disturbing" to "normal people" should be hidden, regardless of whether it's heterosexual or homosexual in nature. I'd say that requiring gay people to stay closeted would cause more harm to LGBT youth than being openly gay would cause to "normal people" (even taking into account that the vast majority of people are not gay).

>>7245170
>heterosexual sex, even if it doesnt produce children, strengthens the bond between wife and husband witch is also a benefit to their children.
Homosexual sex can also strengthen a bond. Really the only fundamental difference is that homosexual sex cannot lead to reproduction - I'd say casual homosexual sex and casual heterosexual sex are basically in the same category.

>The sexual freedoms of gay people encourage sexualy liberty witch is an awful thing.
Why exactly is that an awful thing?

>>7245188
>(I am talking about the open display of homosexuality, I am ok if society isnt aware of your homosexual actions, you dont harm society if they dont know of your actions)
Isn't that basically "what they don't know can't hurt them" which is usually not considered a good argument.
>>
>>7246597
>hatred
>they wanted to
It gives me great satisfaction to hate poltards.
>>
>>7246126
I think that OP is in for a bit of a surprise on the day he finally summons up the courage to leave his parents' basement wearing his shiny riding boots and leather trenchcoat.
>>
>>7237511
Why would you be bothered by some people who don't want to reproduce? Its not like it stops you from having kids right? Besides most of these gay people can adopt unwanted children from those people who aren't allowed to have abortions so the kid can grow up in a loving environment rather then in an orphanage because the mom od'ed on crystal meth.
>>
>>7246731
don't forget about the tendies!!!!! mommy packed them fresh like pol likes :))
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x302px
>>7237511
The only place you will find here on your side will be repression gen
>>
>>7237511
Even with gays, humanity produces more people than we lose. What's the problem?
>>
>>7245534
The reason of all life is not pleasure but survival.

We see beauty in nature
(acctually God, but I guess you are atheist, so I will say nature instead as it is basicly the same)
And nature is most beautifull if its orders are followed and life prospers.
Expiriencing the beauty of nature is the most fullfilling thing that an organism can expirience.
That is the only reason to live, and the end goal everyone stives for.
People however have peronal goals, as every single human wants to find his place and for allmost every place there are multiple individuals that want to take it, that is the reason for conflicts.

So why I dont want sexual liberty in my society then?
Becuase it sacrafices the beauty of nature for pleasure.

There is absolutly no reason why pleasure should be a goal for itself.

You may say that this is dogmatic and it kind of is(that is why I believe in the Gods), as there is no reason that can be found purely by rational thinking. The reason for everything can only be found out by asking the Gods, that means by meditation or enjoying nature in some way.

>>7245632
>Why should I care about events, consequences of which I will never perceive?
>I dont hate humanity

Its not obvious, but that is a contradiction

If you would see that contradiction you also would understand why the rest of what you have said is irrelevant.

Individualism leads to death of the bigger organism called "race", living as a part of a race leads to survival of the bigger organism.

>>7245799
The homosexual bond is worthless though, or does it have any benefits?

>>7245847
The white population is GOING DOWN
Nigger population is SKYROCKETING

>>7245958
>The reason many developed countries have low birthrates is because people can't afford to start families, not because there's too many faggots running around

Exactly

but what exactly do you want to say with this?

>>7246103
>I wont get along with most people
Well, I only care about my race in the first place.
>>
>>7248027
>The white population is GOING DOWN
>Nigger population is SKYROCKETING
And Africa has more than enough resources to sustain them if they exploit it correctly, you double nigger.
>>
>>7246103
My comment was to long

As I am part of that race, I do care about the survival of it. The survival and well being of the people of my race is also important, obviously.

>Helping the weak
nah that is stuipid, absolutly no reason from that, if looking from a natural perspective

>why care about the survival of my race
what else is there to care for? That is the sole purpose of life. I have a more detailed explanation in >>7248027

>>7246112
what are you doing here then? lel.
But to be honest I dont consider things, that arent based on a reasonable argumentation opinions at all. That is not an insult, but a hint to think more about what you believe.

>>7246312
A childless heterosexual relationship is as worthless as a homosexual one.

I never said something else.

>>7246369
holy shit you are such a faggot and you didnt say anything of value but "we all should like eachother :3" literally a 5year old girl mentality.

>>7246556
>any disturbing sexual behaivor must be hidden
ofc, but homosexual behaivor is allways disturbing

what harm would it cause to gay people?
And how would that be important for the collective?

>casual heterosex and homo sex is the same
The bond of the married couple is good for the children the couple has, so it is not the same.

>why is sexualization bad
Because we start living for pleasure instead advancment and beauty.

>they dont know, it doesnt hurt is not a good argument

Well, it really doesnt hurt anyone... or what do you mean?

>>7246773
there are enough unfertile women with a husband for that job. I also encourage you to read the other things I have said. My posts are the long ones and you should guess by the content.

>>7246901
I would be happy if it would be the majority

>>7246928
whites birthrates low
niggers birthrates high
Understand the argument and dont strawman it
>>
>>7248068
I dont want huamnity to survive, I want my race to survive, I mean that is obvious, common.
When I say humanity, I mean whites.
>>
>>7248027
Ultimately beauty is indistinct from pleasure. It's all pleasure, you have simply drawn an arbitrary line in the sand out of conviction. In deciding the reason "for all life" you are put in the convenient position of being able to decide what is in everyone's self interest, but this is baseless. Ultimately you are equally as self interested as I am, the difference is you have convinced yourself that you have an obligation to cleanse the world of those things that you don't think of as being beautiful.
>>
>>7248027
>that is a contradiction
I'm very certain, that it doesn't contain any contradiction. Either you have some implicit assumption, which you can't articulate, or you're trying to fool me with a boring trick.
We could have a debate about whether I care about humanity and that rhetoric question would provide an argument that I don't, but it's impossible derive that my attitude towards humanity is negative.
>the bigger organism called "race"
The analogy with multicellular organisms is very poor. Since the concept of race is based on superficial appearances, it's barely related to cultural, economical, and societal organization. And it isn't biologically important (though, it could be of some help to medicine.)
Cells differentiate, separate their functions, create complexity in order to spread their basic behavioral programs. The degree to which the programs are modified (by epigenetical changes and just free-floating factors) is small compared to the information contained in them. Race is completely different: it is homogeneously random with respect to function, disorganized, and lacking any complexity. Often its members don't even influence each other in any way.
You could draw an analogy of multicellular organisms with societies, where you can find separation of labor and transmission of culture (here the genes corresponds to knowledge about organization of the society). Race appears to be more like the union of the cells of the my cartilage and the cells of your cartilage. They look similarly, fit together well, but are of no use to each other in the real world.
>leads to survival
Since races are subset of the set of human beings and humanity will eventually disappear, survival of a race is a lost cause too.
If there is any sentient entity that includes me and other people, then, first, it's dumb, because it's so badly coordinated by its restricted internal communication, second, there is no reason whatsoever that its goals must influence mine.
>>
>>7248087
Congratulation on thinking like a 3years old.
>>
>>7237511
We aren't women from 1950s where the only meaningful role we can play is house wife. a person's legacy is through their merits not the the little shits that they pump out.
>>
>>7237511
>wanting to perpetuate the species
this is why gays are better than straights
>>
File: 924px-Savage_Combatant_full.png (742KB, 924x899px) Image search: [Google]
924px-Savage_Combatant_full.png
742KB, 924x899px
Sorry /pol/ this isnt a place for cucks like you.

The human species thrives on free will and intelligent which surpasses nature by far, soon we ll have artificial birth making heterosexuals and more importantly women even more useless

Guess you are gonna cry about it being unethical because you are a nature cuck ;^)
>>
File: CmKLHAxUkAA5gE1.jpg (139KB, 900x729px) Image search: [Google]
CmKLHAxUkAA5gE1.jpg
139KB, 900x729px
>>7237511
Oh so you mean like the 90% of the human population that does nothing important and is forgotten and nobody gives a shit about them because they were always mediocre ;^)

Nice argument about giving to society you got there ;^)
>>
>>7237511
As our cultural and technological advances grew, the nuclear family has become a more and more outdated concept to those living in the first world. Having kids in the first world now depends on whether you can afford to buy a new house, pay for food, pay for school etc etc. In the third world having a kid improves your economic standing because more hands to help out.

I believe that it's the decentralisation of the western family due to cultural and technological advances that has caused people to look outside of the nuclear family. This is a path that ultimately can't continue if we are to continue to advance as a race however

t. /pol/

Anyone else agree/disagree?
>>
>>7248854
B...but muh stable views my mommy taught me cant be wrong, I CANT BE WRONG, YOU ARE A DEGENERATE FAGGOT, YOU ARE WRONG
>>
>>7248866
It's a simple fact that if western families aren't having kids when they are the most educated group of people that less innovators, engineers and theorists will be born, thus slowing the pace of our advancement, I'm not being funny but an African kid living in a Zulu tribe isn't going to give two zugs about theoretical physics, is he?
>>
>>7248879
You are forgetting the 99% of failres that will be born, overpopulate, be utter failures because capitalism is competitive and become a tool to be manipulated by someone who wants power like Trump and make the world worse by entertaining delusions like racism

But keep going with that "the more babies, the better" idea, i am sure it ll work well
>>
>>7248889
>You are forgetting the 99% of failres that will be born, overpopulate, be utter failures because capitalism is competitive

And your solution to this is to fuck men in the ass?

I agree capitalism is not the best system at all. However great communism is on paper is also moot, because of humanities greed. National Socialism is getting there, but it's main downfall is the national part.

This is the main problem I feel the Technocracy is the way forward.
>>
>>7248904
Who the hell said anything about a solution, you are ACTING as if there is a BIG PROBLEM that needs to be solved

And capitalism is fine, if you are smart you ll get high, if you are a dumb cuck you wont and that is what you deserve at the end of the day.

Only other worthwhile system is techocracy where people dont have power but only the ones proficient in their subjects because that worthless nobody who reads some dumb site online shouldnt nor deserves to have an opinion about things he doesn't truly understand.

Like homosexuality ;^)
>>
>>7248854
I Disagree

Children from one parent homes are at a huge disadvantage compared to parents with a "Nuclear Family"

its not technology thats making the family unit, its the government.
Part of Marxism is destroying the family unit so people put the governments interest before their families interests

That being said, i dont believe for a second that heterosexuality is "More normal" because it produces babies.
What percentage of sex that people participate in is for the sole purpose of of procreation? Probably very little. I know I was a mistake.
>>7248904
Capitalism is the best system, its when corporations use their influence it politics to give themselves monopolies that Capitalism fails.

Communism starts at that point of failure.
>>
>>7248314
exactly, that is why hating homosexuals is justified.
Naturaly speaking you have the right to do anything you want.
But if we want to have a society we need to set some laws that ensure the development and survival of the people in that society against other nations.
To do so, everything ugly must be destroyed.
(I understand that perfection is not possible, but the closer you are to perfection the more likely you are to survive.)

>>7248347
the contradicition is that, if you dont want to leave anything behind, you dont want to make anything that makes humanity survive.
But survival isnt given, you must do something for survival.
If you dont do anything you push humanity towards death, if you push something towards death, you hate it.

>a race can be considered an organism, if you use an abstract defenition, witch is not wrong
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/organism

>survival

>it will die eventually so it doesnt matter
why dont you kys then? you will die too, eventually

The organism you are part of is not stuipid at all, it created the internet we are using now.
Ofc it was the work of individuals, but imagine one individual making the internet 100000 years ago. Its work of the dominant races, after all.
As you are part of this organism, its goals ARE your goals. I mean that is obvious.

>>7248448
why?

>>7248697
>>7248799
>>7248816
gas chamber

>>7248830
what?
there never would be advancement wihout the masses that do physical work.

>>7248854
you are my favorite faggot
>>
>>7237511
You're a fucking virgin. Most people have sex for FUN not reproduction. Should sex only be had when it's meant for reproduction? That's how retarded you sound.
>>
File: Best_leaders.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Best_leaders.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>>7248931
>gas chamber
Confirmed for troll
>>
>>7248945
>I am retarded and say retarded things
> OP, who answered to every serious reply in a serious manner doesnt take me serious

>must be troll
>>
>>7248949
>wah wah i cant comprehend what you say, you are wrong
Yeah it is a troll, a generic i pretend to act serious to get replies troll
Close minded people dont care about actual discussion
>>
>>7248954
are you the guy who said:
that women are free?
fags are better?
or
humans are over nature?

all 3 are extremly stuipid, but I give you an explanation if you need.
>>
>>7248965
>all 3 are extremly stuipid
You cant give an adequate explanation because you are such a worthless failure you put limits because it gives you a sense of control but your lack of self awareness cant make you see that so you blindly fall to that trap like most /pol/tards who lack control in their life
>>
File: Capitalistu_burr.jpg (104KB, 750x672px) Image search: [Google]
Capitalistu_burr.jpg
104KB, 750x672px
>>7248931
>there never would be advancement wihout the masses that do physical work.
Yeah that is what we have immigrants and 3rd world countries for, if you are such a failure your "job" is threatened by them then you shoudl probably kill yourself because you are a self entitled failure, one of the worst things to exist
>>
>>7248971
you are a woman, am I right?
I guess you are the one who said that women must be "free"
>>
>>7248987
>Again he rushes to an explanation to feel in control
>He is actually this stupid he didnt see the obvious limits point to get who i was
Have you ever thought that the problem is within your own unhealthy mind who rushes to have opinions about things it doesnt understand just because it hurts the false world views your mommy taught you and make you feel better ;^)

That is what we dont call flexible, but you probably are also a moralfag
>>
>>7248979
>globalism is good
>>
>>7248991
>wah wah mom protect me, i am a worthless failure that nobody wants to work for and le ebil worthless immigrants are a better pick than me
Not my fault you are a failure
>>
>>7248990
>its unhealthy to understand things
I have a great mother and all the things she indoctrinated me to think, I later understood or falsified.

btw, you really should be gassed. I was right from the beginning.

Your attmepts to mystify your non-existent opinions are extremly obvious.

Just accept my dominance in this field and tell me what you dont understand or back up your argument.
>>
File: tumblr_ltp2l7hgm91qltk8fo1_400.png (165KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltp2l7hgm91qltk8fo1_400.png
165KB, 400x505px
>>7249004
>understand
>same as "i read a few things on teh interwebz and accepted what fits my already faulty world view because i cant handle anything that goes against it"
lul
>>
>>7249000
I study physics, migrants wont take my job.
>>
>>7240643
this is the most sensibly reasonable post in this thread, and possibly on this board
>>
>>7237511
-i am gay
-i want to be a productive and generative member of society
- ability to shit out a kid from your vagina != ability to raise said child
-you don't need to raise kids to contribute to society. humans do plenty of stuff.
-i despise most of the LGBT groups too
-homosexuals are like 2% of population and will enver be the cause of any fertility decrease
-if you don't let homosexuals freely adopt childs and raise them you don't get to complain about them not contributing to child generation

-one of the main reason many homosexuals turn into a degenerate lifestyle it's because they have been left(by state law and society) with no other life options.i dream of a world that gives them those opportunities so i could gas all the degenerates in the gay saunas while holding hands with you /pol/.
>>
File: bait.jpg (59KB, 621x510px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
59KB, 621x510px
>its not normal to have sex unless it is for breeding!

fags who couldn't refute that and get triggered are about as retarded as the OP bait
>>
>>7249063
As I said somewhere in this thread,
I aknowlege that reproduction isnt essential for serving your race.

>shiting out a kid from your vagina
dont talk about birth like that

Homosexuals should adoppt chidlren because the child will miss a parent, witch is negative for its development.

The only thing I want is that you dont openly display something that would harm society, if it is tolerated.

Then we can be friends.

>>7249086
nice strawman
>>
>>7240643
Do you need a hug?
>>
>>7249063
>one of the main reason many homosexuals turn into a degenerate lifestyle it's because they have been left(by state law and society) with no other life options.

Holy shit this so much

If it was easy to just get a child to raise and create a family with then I would fucking do it, but instead gays are shamed away from doing that because "ooh theyre gonna fuck them up" to the point where the only viable option in life is to just go on being a degenerate for ever
>>
>>7249248
you still can do positive work or go into politics.
>>
>>7249169
Yeah desu
>>
>>7249270
>taking ungrateful jobs to help an ungrateful demographic to progress to a just as ungrateful state as it was before
The definition of a waste of fucking time.
>>
>>7251142
I dont really see your problem.
>>
>>7249010
>globalism is bad!
>brb I have to go to this international conference so I can work on this international trillion dollar project funded by a global consortium
>>
>>7251267
Quid pro quo is the problem.
Also known as not wanting to help ungrateful shits.
>>
>>7248931
>you dont want to make anything that makes humanity survive
"I, probably, don't act for humanity survival." Well, obviously, my life, as any event, has consequence, which can improve probability of humanity surviving, say, the next ten thousand years. I'm not opposed to it. I exactly don't care.
>But survival isnt given, you must do something for survival.
You have omitted an important antecedent: "If one of my goals is humanity's survival and probability of the survival isn't large enough, then I should act to improve the probability."
And, you have learned that I believe the disappearance of human species (and all other life) is inevitable. When I die, my subjective time will stop. So, I can reason about the objective time rather freely: it wouldn't matter if I stretch it or contract it, or even map it to a point. And, since the event is going to happen in the future and the only difference is in the time span humanity will exist, how long humanity survives after my death lacks any importance at all.
>If you dont do anything you push humanity towards death
That's a plain contraction. "Pushing" is doing something. Correct way to say: If I don't do anything, I don't increase probability of humanity's survival for (an arbitrary time span).
>if you push something towards death, you hate it.
Not true at all. Death is natural. If I think that certain aspects of naturality are good, I can see that something about death can be good.
Also, sometimes the state of living is so bad for somebody, that his or her death would be merciful and compassionate.
>>
>>7248931
>>a race can be considered an organism, if you use an abstract defenition, witch is not wrong
The more abstract definition is, the less content it contains. It will invalidate any assumption about organism that you use.
>http://www.dictionary.com/browse/organism
First, it's not a good definition. The third clause includes too much and the forth clause let's me call anything with emergent behaviors an 'organism' (table salt is an organism!).
And race lacks organization. That was my point before. All those clauses requireor contain notable cues that an organism has organization and the organization is functionally relevant.
>it created the internet we are using now.
The Internet, as I'm using it now, was created by research bodies of institutes. Race had no influence either on the individual behaviors based on techonological and scientific knowledge, or on the organizational structure of the research groups and the institutes. Specificly, race is completely irrelevant to creation of the Internet.
>I mean that is obvious.
It is, obviously, wrong. Goals of an organism depend on goals of its constituents. The behavior of the organism is produced because each its part follows its own pattern of behavior, but pieces create environments to each other. That environment + intrinsic pattern behavior ("goal") = behavior of that part; sum of the behaviors of parts is the behavior of the organism. Then you add the external environment to the equation and define goals of the whole organism. But the external environment still acts on those part with their goals, so the fact that goals of the whole organism are predicated on goals of pieces isn't changed.
>>
>>7251321
nice strawman, you can get a local job as physicist.

>>7251335
How much tax do you need to pay?
I completly agree that workforce these days is to cheap, but that doesnt mean that we must be lazy.

>>7251925
You still think as an individual, by doing so you cannot contribute to your race.
How does your life matter more then the one of your race? Its nothing compared to it, why do you want to live for something so unimportant like your life instead of for something so important like a whole race (or at least tribe,family, whatever)?

>Something must be positive about death as it is part of nature
Exactly, it may be beneficial for other organisms if your one organism dies, however it is never benefitial for the dieing organism. Survival is good for the organism, not death.

>>7251935
>The more abstract definition is, the less content it contains. It will invalidate any assumption about organism that you use.
Yes, that is why I use the 3rd defenition you find in my link, witch is a good one.

Why do you think, that a race lacks organization? you didnt give an argument for that.

I am not a native speaker and have a little trouble to understand you.

So you say that the goal of the bigger organism is determined by the goals of its parts.

Ok, lets compare such an organism to one that sets a goal to its parts.

Witch one would prevail against the other?
Obviously the one that sets the goal to its parts (a facist one basicly)

And in nature, the strongest survives. Witch is the reason we should think as one big organism in order to survive.

Ofc we must find balance between absolute selflessness and degenerate individualism.
Because we are humans and not mashines after all.
Some times we can afford to be a little degenerate and abuse drugs or something, but sexualization etc. is far to much degeneration.
>>
>>7248931
>why?
Because there's such a thing like empathy, and the survival of all humanity includes the survival of white.

You will never manage to totally eradicate or subdue the others. However, raising them to good living standards will make them stop having babies, stop wanting to go to war with you, and even mayebe able to go to space togheter.

>muh race-mixing
Almost never happens on large-scale due to beauty preferences.

>hurr durr they are not humans
Well the new black panthers say the exact same thing about you pham. Which should I believe ?
>>
>>7255569
I dont want to genocide anyone, I just dont care about other races.

Why should I care if less developed niggers hate me? I can shoot them with my superior weapons.

Racemixing happens way to much and propaganda is not something that should be ignored here.

Where did I say that someone is not human?
>>
>>7255656
>When I say humanity, I mean whites.

>Racemixing happens way to much
Your own, subjective, and very biased point of view tells you that. Blacks and white have been living togheter in America for centuries and less than 4% of Americans are mixed race.

Racemixing itself is not bad, you big dumb idiot.

>Why should I care if less developed niggers hate me? I can shoot them with my superior weapons.
Because you're trading long-term stability and a mature relationship with mutual benefits for short term advantage.
Look how great slavery and colonialism were for both the blacks and for us. Had the South never enslaved, there would be far less Afro-Americans.
>>
File: IMG_8067.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8067.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>7255680
>Racemixing itself is not bad, you big dumb idiot.
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 275x183px
>>7255686
Hard mode : no stormfront
>>
>>7255686
>I should get to decide what type of humans a certain type of humans gets to fug with

Authoritarian retards never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>7255704
All I'm saying is keep the pigs breeding with the pigs and we gonna have happy little chickens you feel me?
>>
>>7255718
>All I'm saying is keep the pigs breeding with the pigs and we gonna have happy little chickens you feel me?

Humans keep breeding with humans, gotcha :DDD
>>
File: IMG_8068.jpg (37KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8068.jpg
37KB, 316x202px
>>7255737
>>
>>7255718
No. Because we aren't pigs and we have long since decided on such things as personal agency, free will and sexual liberty.

Fuck off with your racemixing bullshit.
>>
>>7255740
No, seriously, I'm a bit worried about the future of the nazis. They seem to have missed a couple biology classes
>>
File: IMG_8069.jpg (30KB, 390x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8069.jpg
30KB, 390x365px
>>7255741
*gay cough*
Anon, pig = anything other than white. I'm with you brother.
>>
>>7255749
OK then. Your responses are a bit convoluted, but I'll take your word for it.
>>
>>7255770
I'm gay I can't help it
>>
>>7254941
>How does your life matter more then the one of your race?
Simply: I decide what's important and what isn't. Race has no importance, for example. It's less important than my four pomegranates, which, I'm afraid, could have spoiled because I haven't consumed them fast enough (it's really troubling).
>Survival is good for the organism, not death.
Living is a state when you can evaluate your well-being. Depending on the result, it can be bad or good. Death, correspondingly, is neither good, nor bad.
>3rd defenition
One that states it's organized and then you can just call it 'organism' if your imagination permits.
>race lacks organization?
Because it consists of random members of random societies. Those people are spatially and culturally separated and even if they are members of the same local group, they don't execute its functions, unless incidentally they are the only race living there. Race is just completely irrelevant to productive behavior in a society.
>the goal of the bigger organism is determined by the goals of its parts.
Yes, that's the truth. It can't be otherwise, because an organism consists only of its parts.
>sets a goal to its parts.
It doesn't make sense. Imagine yourself ordering your neurons to fire, when you're just the product of their activity.
And that's why, groups of people aren't organisms. You can't apply types of biological reasoning, that describe organisms, to them.
In fact, your neurons can do only simple computational operations. Human intelligence is qualitative improvement over it. But there can't be a qualitative improvement over the human intelligence, because it's the highest level. Societies are meant to overcome quantitative restrictions (by time, speed of computation, memory, physical strength) of people. They can't have super-sentience as an emergent effect of human interactions.
>the strongest survives.
That statement is devoid of biological meaning. And my true altruism is against my survival, by definition.
>>
>>7255680
4% is way to much, and that was without mixing propaganda and without the social acceptence of the traitorous act.

>long term vs. short term
eeeh America is based on my solution, they genocided the natives without caring about them.

If we still would keep niggers as slaves, there would be no problem.

Ofcourse I want long term solutions, but peace or even charity isnt allways the best one. As you can see today.
Europe is feeding about 1/5 of Africa.

>>7255873
>I decide what is important for me
you can, but then I see you as a cancerous cell and you shouldnt complain when I fire my gun at you

>death is neither good nor bad, life is one of the atributes.
If this would be the maxime for all life, there wouldnt be life

>race doesnt matter
race is the biggest organism you are a part of in witch you can survive without agression towards other beings.
1st you are part of you family, then your tribe, then your group of tribes and then the race.

>the goals of the individuals determine the goals of the group
As I said before, the individuals that act as one big group are stronger then a group that consists of individuals with their own mind.

why do you disagree with that?

>altruism
its for the survival of the bigger group you are in.
Narcism in fact is against your survival. Because the bigger "you" matters more then your small "you"
>>
File: 1479409035762.jpg (92KB, 760x797px) Image search: [Google]
1479409035762.jpg
92KB, 760x797px
>>7242187
>>7240586
>>
>>7256294
>4% is way to much
Oh boy, I bet you're the kind of fag who cries his dear mom when he sees a black dude in the street of your beautiful city in Europe.

>If we still would keep niggers as slaves, there would be no problem.
Except that's immoral and that you got your little confederacy destroyed because of it ? Reconstruction was a mistake. Lincoln should have left the South purposely underdeveloped and offer half of it to blacks.

>Europe is feeding about 1/5 of Africa.
False. Much of Africa's corps are owned by Europeans who either gamble it on the stock market or feed it to cows here in Europe and then redistribute the rest to the Africans, keeping them in state of perpetual charity.

Africa is in the sad state it is today partly because we still want to have empire over it, and the rest because of corruption.

I'm a white guy which holds opinions that would probably be considered racist. But dear Nazi nigger, read a book.
>>
>>7256807
>what are all the charitys
>its ok to have nigs in Europe
>immoral ;^(
if morals dont serve the purpose of survival, they dont have any value.
>>
>>7257007
Moral serve the purpose of living a good life. In regards to the Lord, but also to yourself and to others.

Read Kant, Marx, Plato or, really any book other than Mein Kampf.
>>
File: WIN_20161107_15_20_32_Pro.jpg (363KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161107_15_20_32_Pro.jpg
363KB, 1920x1080px
>>7257023
I reject Kant as a pure antinaturalist(I learned his ideology in school) and Marx as a Jew.
Funny enough is that the only philosophical books I did read are Mein Kampf and "An enquary about human understanding".
I should continue with, "thus spoke Zarathustra"

I used to think that morals are the highest thing before I met the real Gods btw.
>>
File: pol btfo.png (23KB, 1443x157px) Image search: [Google]
pol btfo.png
23KB, 1443x157px
>>7257096
>/pol/sters
>white
Pick one

Your whole ideology is based on shaky grounds, and even Nietzsche himself fucking hated your guts and anti-Semitism.
>>
>>7257096
>>7257114
Oh, on the other hand, sorry for being rude, it's just playful banter and a bit of disbelief at why someone with such a nice chest would be a nazi in the first place.

No personal hard feelings, lad.
>>
>>7237511
/polgtb/ fag here. I do agree that sex should be first and foremost reproductive, but it's a hard thing to sell to people who view life as being all about pleasure. And thing is, it's not just gays that think this way, I mean, most straight people have sex using condoms and pills to prevent impregnation.

I think the root of the problem resides in society as a whole. The LGTB as it currently stands it's just another biproduct of a much bigger issue with the western world going through a phase of decadency, which will inevitably end in a crisis like back in the 500 a.

[spoiler]>tfw you wanna have a child with your bf and you can't. [/spoiler]
>>
>>7257187
>nice chest?
I am wearing a pullover, wtf?

that definition of facism is made by jew. 100%

basicly anti everything and war. Both are buzzwords of EVIL.

Fascism is the apretiation of nature and building a state directly upon her laws.
Everything else are just consequences of this doctrine.
For example the strength of a groupd is decided by the strength of the individuals.
Unity, Loyalty, Strength, Beatuy, Willpower, Tradition etc. is what makes Fascism.
Repression of unnatural views is a consequence.

What the jew who made the defenition did is listing all the retarded shit he wants to inject into Europe and put "anti" in front of it.

He also wanted to paint nationalism bad.

>>7257239
I agree with you 100%
But please dont addopt children, ok?
>>
>>7257114
>>7257673
Oh also, I dont mind about anons being rude towards me, speak as you want. The only thing I want that you think about what I say,

and what is anti-intellectualism supposed to be?
Fuck sience and literature?
This is just wrong.
>>
>>7257673
I like covered guys, they are more mysterious and seem less degenerate. Your pullover is sexy. You probably are, I dunno.

>that definition of facism is made by jew. 100%
Nice moving of goalpost here. Fascism did brought war and destruction. Everything he said you agree with it.
>extreme nationalism
You wouldn't disagree with it.
>social Darwinism
Hence your obsession with offspring.
>the leadership principle
Führer, god-Emperor, Kings... does this ring a bell ?
>elitism
God-Emperor memes, führer and the glorification of übermensch are examples of this.
>anti-liberalism
In both economics (planned economy at the hands of the friend of the führer isn't very liberal) and politics (again, you basically stand against it).
>anti-egalitarianism
Dozens of shitposts on /pol/ are about the evil of equality and how redistribution of wealth is Jew Communism.
>anti-democracy
You wouldn't disagree with it either.
>glorification of War
Deus Vult, the day of the rope, the Vital Space of Nazis. Too many examples to count.
>the supremacy of state
Again with the god-emperor and other things, like how the state should purge the unclean and wage war on the less fortunate than us. It's also in your collectivist approach to the nation-race and how you should sacrifice pleasures for it.
>anti-intellectualism
It's a bit trickier. Think of intellectualism here not as science and literature, but a coherent ideological framerwork.

Dozens and dozens of books, essays, and newspapers have tried to define the philosophies, groundings, ethics and application of Liberalism and Socialism, and to a lesser extent, Catholic Ethics (which can be considered the ideological "rivals" of Fascism.), and it's still not settled to this day. Those two ideologies have dozens of subcurrents with their own books and theories.

Fascism has two founding books, and its derivatives are only about which shade of pink is the best one, and which other shade of pink is the worse.
>>
>>7257852
Cont.
>Unity, Loyalty, Strength, Beatuy, Willpower, Tradition
Unity ? Which Unity is it when today the slavs are white, but earlier they weren't ? And when today it's Muslims who are the threat to our Christianity, while Hitler loathed the Christians as a religion of weakness and prefer Aryan mythos.
This also proves how weak the ideological grounds of fascism are.

Loyalty ? To who ? A man who hurls slightly louder than other people ? To your race, which nobody is able to properly define ? To your religion, even though you didn't read its holy books ? To the state, a modern, artificial construct ? To your "tribe", even though it's again loosely defined and in which people might want out ?

Strength ? Who is the strongest, Albert Einstein the jew or the fat, drug-addict, idiot Goering, the manlet Goebbels ? Who is the strongest race, Slavs who made it to space or Nazi Germans which -literally- doomed the white "race" ?

Beauty. The most empty and meaningless word of all here, without any proper definition. I guess it means "Homoerotic naked statues from a multicultural empire of which the descendent aren't considered white."

Willpower - see Strength. Embracing fascism brought ruin and war. War is the sole objective of fascism. Hitler even says so in Mein Kampf.

Tradition. Funny, the traditions of my country are Republicanism, Liberty, Equality, Fraternity. The traditions of Poland are a strong decentralised power. The traditions of Europe are the Catholic faith and its ethics.

>but I'm a nazi-slav
Well, congratulations with the mental gymnastics.

Oh, and responding to your OP btw
>"But heterosexuality is the only sexuality that produces children in a natural way, isnt that the reason it is considered normal?"
Heterosexuality is normal as it's the norm. Homosexuality is an alternative sexuality. It doesn't mean it's not acceptable, or normal as natural. I was born this way.
>>
>>7257928
Cont.
>Currently I believe that sexauly disordered people can cause technolgical, phylosophical or cultural progress in a society because they want to leave behind something after death, as they can not leave children.
I want to leave this world a better place. I think I will be doing research, or working in public services trying to make the life of my country men better. I've done the boy-scouts and try my best to protect our environment and raise awareness about it. In life, I always try to be kind.

I don't do it to leave a trace, I do it out of (probably) altruism. I will probably adopt some kids once I'm settled with a nice guy and I will try to make them share my values.
>>
>>7257948
please do not addopt.

Unity of the individuals in the organism

Loyaltly towards your fellow tribesman or people of your race witch is clearly defined geneticly.

Strength
the one who survives is the strongest

Beauty is the display of "dominant" nature.

>Hitler says war is the most important in Mein Kampf

I fucking said that I did read that book, original german version. He does not say that.
He says that war is a countries obligation if more space must be provided for the people.
This is correct.
It doesnt mean that war is the "sole objective of fascism"

Our tradition is pagan, everything else is at least partialy crap

>I was born this way
yes, other mentally ill people too

>>7257852
I didnt say that the definition is wrong besides anti-intellectualism
I said its extremly biased and retarded to define something by saying that it is against something else.
>>
File: gradients.png (57KB, 1723x271px) Image search: [Google]
gradients.png
57KB, 1723x271px
>>7258093
>Unity of the individuals in the organism
Which organism. You still can't define it.
>genetics
Europe is a mess, genetically speaking. Everyone mixed with everyone. And you might be closer genetically speaking closer to an Arab or even an Aboriginal than another German.
Also, other people of your tribe might dislike you.

>Strength
>the one who survives is the strongest
Nazism failed, countless times, and is now almost dead. Marine Le Pen and other people in Europe might be very right-wing and very authoritarian, they are nowhere near fascism.

>Beauty is the display of "dominant" nature.
Beauty is what I found beautiful. This definition is not rigorous. What is a dominant nature, by the way.

>Our tradition is pagan, everything else is at least partially crap
Paganism nowhere condemns aggression and racial pride. And it's only a part of our history.

>anti-intellectualism
I explained why fascism was definitely anti-intellectualism.

>I said its extremly biased and retarded to define something by saying that it is against something else.
You are biased to think of it as anything else than the cause of a world war.

>I fucking said that I did read that book, original german version. He does not say that.
Fascism is fundamentally about destroying your enemies, real or not. It's about uniting the Volk against the Juden. It's about invading Poland, it's about invading France, it's about a reich from the Atlantic to the Ourals. It was in the books, and it was the actions of Hitler.
Swap Juden and the rest to match which shade of pink you prefer.

>please do not addopt.
Why ? I will raise my kids to be kind and respect their fellow man.
>mentally ill
Only ideology.
>>
>>7258171
>witch organism
the tribe for example and race

>And you might be closer genetically speaking closer to an Arab or even an Aboriginal
who do you think you are fooling?

>Nazism failed
this doesnt disprove any of my ideas, jews apply naturalistic ideas at the same time. They just had more power in that period. If I say something against the jew, it is because he is my enemy, not because he is evil or wrong.

>Beauty
I should have said "the display of dominance in nature"

>paganism
agression is not a bad thing in general and its the biggest and most important part of who we are

>anti-intellectualism
if intellectualism is something that Freud has done I am a proud anti-intellectualist.
But a true fascist would not reject anything of use in a nauralistic sense and this is the only thing that matters.

>fascism is only intresting as a cause for a world war
wat?
>>
>>7256294
>cancerous cell
You evidently don't know how cancer works. Not surprising.
>I fire my gun at you
That's laughable. I was tormenting your little brain to elicit that kind of response. Why do you think I can't benefit myself effectively in a fascist state?
>there wouldnt be life
First, the totality of life isn't sentient. It doesn't have moral values.
Second, approaching death causes suffering, therefore most living beings try escape death (at least, they do so while they can reproduce).
>without agression
Humanity can do just fine without internal aggression. Instances of aggression happen by their own random reason in any society, including racially pure societies.
Aggression is a primitive way to resolve conflicts of interest that arise because availible resources are finite. Any individual in any society will try to implement a strategy that makes him feel better. Sometimes it results in moral behaviors (like your idiocy about race). But moral feelings are transient compared to basic material urges. Therefore, the strategies would result in conflict of interests among members and competition. Racially pure societies don't change it.
>are stronger
Well, "strength", in the modern context, means effective behaviors to reach goals. It happens that a) self-interest is a better organizing force for complex societies b) if people with strong group identities govern a state, then it means that the government is made of actual idiots.
A militarized corporation, unconstrained by law to allow aggressive internal optimization measures, would be essentially more powerful than a fascist state.
>its for the survival of the bigger group you are in.
I'm not that group (it can't even think) - I don't care.
>Narcism in fact is against your survival
Nope. Me being a nazist is against my survival, but me being in a nazist state (taken I'm the right race) helps my survival because it increases probability of altruism by the other people.
>matters
To whom?
>>
>>7259515
This discussion leads nowhere, you still keep thinking with an individualistic maxime.
That is the reason you strawman 40% of what I say.

Especially this
>>Narcism in fact is against your survival
>Nope. Me being a nazist is against my survival, but me being in a nazist state (taken I'm the right race) helps my survival because it increases probability of altruism by the other people.

was exactly what I have meant.

it was like a spark of your understandment to be honest. Stick to that point of yours if you want to understand what I mean.
>>
>>7240643
lol
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.