[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question for you lgbt fags.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

do you understand why some people dont like to associate with you. do you understand that some people just cant accept the way you are and see it as a mental illness. Most of all do you think less of or hate them for that opinon that they have
>>
>>7236372
I don't mind. The whole world hates itself. I'm not an exception. I choose who I hang out with.
>>
I've freaked out girls about liking girl penis. Guys care less in my experience.

Bro. People hate pedos cause of """dangers""" to children.

People hate me because something that isn't real gets me off the most. Just for a taboo
>>
>>7236372
Get fucked, cuckervative christcuck
>>
>sticking our dicks in random peoples shitty poopers will beat your hate

Good luck with that
>>
>>7236372
Well, I think it happens because they have a negative view of homosexuality, acquired either from religion or the culture that they grew up in, although there are some special cases, such as those who have had negative exposure to it (like pride parades for example).
And besides, the term mental illness gets thrown around with the same levity as nonsensical comparisons to Hitler.

On another hand, I don't really hate homophobes (I know that's a real word, but Tumblr uses it so much it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.), as I can understand their reasons.

Mind you, I still oppose the whole "kill the fags" shit because, well, self preservation and all that.
>>
>>7236518
kek
>>7236547
well said
>>
>>7236372

I couldn't possibly give two shits about your opinion since it's completely irrelevant to me. But we do have an issue when you want to take away our rights and with hate crimes

You could just dislike LGBT people but never do anything against us and nobody would care

Also yes, when you hate a group of people you can't expect them to like you back
>>
Look if you hate me and my degenerate life style that's good for you. I don't need every random fuckface to accept me. When you try to dictate how I should live my life is when we have a problem.

I do think less of people who hate gays, not because they hate me but because I think it's telling of their character and opinion on other subjects. Usually, in my experience, the people who hate gays would happily impede humanities progress as a whole so long as we're still """moral"""
>>
>do you understand that people don't like you
Do you understand that I expect only complete and utter contempt from cishets?
>>
I don't really care, I mean hating people takes effort. So I don't. But if someone tries to assault or murder me for being me, I'm going to respond in kind
>>
File: 1455318415179.png (146KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1455318415179.png
146KB, 480x352px
>>7236372
They can hate me all they want, I don't care. If they try to get violent I'll put a fucking bullet in them.
>>
I told you that cishets could not be trusted.
We treated them as friends, and look what they did to us?
But I say it's time we stand up against cishet terrorism!
From this day on, no cishet shall ever be regarded as a friend of /lgbt/ anymore!
What can you expect
From filthy little heteros?
Their whole disgusting race is like a curse
They're horrible in bed
They're only good when dead
They're vermin, as I said
And worse
They're savages! Savages!
Barely even human
Savages! Savages!
Drive them from our board!
They're not like you and me
Which means they must be evil
We must sound the drums of war!
They're savages! Savages!
Dirty shrieking devils!
Now we sound the drums of war!
>>
>>7236372
I don't want people to like me I just want them to stop being cavemen that beat people they don't like to death
>>
>>7238359
You know that will never happen.
As long as they refuse to give up their violent sadistic ways, there will never be peace for any of us.
>>
I don't care what mental midgets think of me. If they start any shit I will gouge out eyeballs. I have nothing to lose.
>>
File: 2idk.png (4KB, 279x199px) Image search: [Google]
2idk.png
4KB, 279x199px
>>7236372
You'd have to be insane to judge people based on their homophobia in Poland. In a country where no one gives a shit about racism, anti-semitism, or indeed homophobia, those groups have no reasonable choice but to just accept it if they want to keep a social life.

We gays have it easier in that we can somewhat successfully hide our abnormality, unlike, say, the blacks. The hatred towards us is more fiery, though.

I kind of grew to treat it as just another personality trait, a difference in taste. There are people out there who absolutely despise heavy metal. There's nothing wrong with this, it's just an opinion. This is how I treat homophobia.

Of course, the allegory hardly makes sense. Music taste is subjective, and if you take "logical/backed up by science" to mean "objective", then there's nothing wrong with homosexuality*. Musical taste differences rarely hurt anyone, homophobia is more prone to do so. However, the allegory isn't supposed to make sense. Humans aren't supposed to make sense. Homophobia is part of our culture, and it's not going anywhere anytime soon. The only option is to accept the fact you can never come out to anyone but the closest of friends, and that you're going to be alone forever if you don't wish to lock yourself into the obnoxious faggot community, and get on with your life.

*Certain traits being "evil" or not is inherently a matter of morality. You can't say if murder is moral or not with science, therefore you can't tell if homosexuality is evil with it either. But the popular thing to do in today's era is taking logic as the main basis of thinking, including thinking about morality.
>>
>>7236372
I think of all things, I think those who hate LGBT are just really niave. Like you're gonna encounter these people on a day to day basis. Why not just suck it up and deal with it. It's not affecting them in any way at all so why should they even really care. For someone to go out of their own way and put time and energy into hating a group of people, it's pretty sad and shows some underlying issues that they need to work through with themselves. Not that they're repressed homo or anything, but more that they must have some issues with themselves that they vent through hate of a minority group.

Dunno man, don't really care because these people are few and far between in my city.
>>
File: 1476408755256.jpg (23KB, 640x640px)
1476408755256.jpg
23KB, 640x640px
>>7238883
>Like you're gonna encounter these people on a day to day basis.
I have only ever met 2 gay men
>Why not just suck it up and deal with it
If their behavior extended no farther than the bedroom we would
>It's not affecting them in any way at all so why should they even really care
Gays often undermine societal values, spreads disease, creates a slippery slope (not a logical fallacy if it's true), seeks to control people against their will, and can confuse young minds
>For someone to go out of their own way and put time and energy into hating a group of people, it's pretty sad and shows some underlying issues that they need to work through with themselves.
For someone to go out of their own way and put time and energy into insisting that a group of people accept any and all behavior however damaging, it's pretty sad and shows some underlying issues that they need to work through with themselves.
>hate of a minority group.
Rately is it hate, it's usually defensiveness
>few and far between in my city.
Cities are cancerous
>>
File: projecting.jpg (16KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
16KB, 273x185px
>>7239035
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px)
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>7239035
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.