[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many FTMs on /lgbt/ but so few cis lesbians ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4004.jpg (110KB, 940x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4004.jpg
110KB, 940x626px
Why are there so many FTMs on /lgbt/ but so few cis lesbians ?
>>
idk probably the patriarchy
>>
>>7235927
most 4chan users are men
>>
4chan is a website frequented more by men than women

and, i assume the cisbians are all out busy getting pussy or baking or walking their dog. you know, lesbian stuff
>>
>>7235943
FTMs aren't men
>>
>>7235927

Why do cis women have to hide?

They enjoy female privilege. They can hold hands and kiss publicly and even the most right-wing cis man would say "aaawww how hot!!!" (as long as they're hot/cute).

FTMs in the other way, have a much more serious issue and may confront some feminist prejudice, so they need to hide.
>>
>>7235939
I think matriarchy would make more sense
>>
>>7236208
>They can hold hands and kiss publicly and even the most right-wing cis man would say "aaawww how hot!!!" (as long as they're hot/cute).
>as long as they're hot/cute
How 'privileged'.

Lesbians seem to get gaybashed as often in my country as gay men do anyway.
>>
>>7235954
dank/10 :^)
>>
>>7235927
I hate these stupid pictures
>>
>>7236259
What's the problem?
>>
>>7236208

> (as long as they're hot/cute).

But they aren't, generally. Lesbians are mostly very fat.

They do, however, get to take advantage of the invisibility of fat women. People see fat lesbians kissing and they're like "ew" and they try to move on and think of something else. It's like a repulsion field for attention, whether the attention is negative or positive.

Anyway OP the reason why there are few lesbians here is that the keys on keyboards are too small for them. But eventually this sort of thing will become standard on all PCs, at least in the US: https://www.amazon.com/Chester-Creek-VB2-VisionBoard2-Keyboard/dp/B000OCQTWM
and then the rest of us will have to specially order old-style ones for ourselves. At that time, there will probably be many more lesbians here, and less of other sorts of people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.