[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hold on...wasnt /lbgt/ pro trump?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1478742454659.jpg (91KB, 670x669px) Image search: [Google]
1478742454659.jpg
91KB, 670x669px
what was with all the butthurt complaining after he won i thought you wanted him to win? also whats the fear of his presidency?
>>
>8 trans dead
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>7235720
surprised you are saying that on /trannycentral/
>>
>>7235709
>i thought you wanted him to win?
We did.
The tumblr sjw lgbt is not the same as the 4chan "trannies and fembois in tight SS uniforms" lgbt.
>>
>>7235732
you'd be more surprised if i told you i am also a tranny
>>
>>7235736
>>7235736
It's almost like we are still a diverse group of people with differing opinions

Never mind that the former is a typical left of center political orientation and the latter is a reactionary meme joke that went too far
>>
How is trump's fault that they killed themselves

I don't care about politics and I'm not even american but lmao
>>
>>7235709
Trannies realize how they won't be able to afford their titty skittles anymore because its prices will go up, due to Trumps great plans to isolate the US from the rest of the world and create more trade barriers.
>>
>>7235709
X number of car crashes in the wake of Trump's win
Poor weather in Y county
Old lady dies of heart attack

When will Trump's atrocities end? #notmypresident
>>
>>7235788
wow trump's really worse than hitler
>>
The original Nazis accepted everyone. Criminals, outcasts, homosexuals, shell shocked veterans, guttersnipes and homeless people. It was more like a religious revival than a political movement, and that spirit applies today.

Trump is more like a bastard child of Reagan and Kennedy, even though both the alt-right and the mainstream want him to be Hitler.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.