[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Best way to off myself? Extra points for creativity.
>>
>>7234999
start world war 3
pick a race to genocide
commit suicide before getting caught
but before make sure to leave a journal saying that you're hiding somewhere and leave some criptic clues that lead to nowhere
that way /pol/ and /x/ will have something to talk about for a couple of weeks
>>
>>7234999
Wait for old age
>>
>Jump off plane
>sky dive
>don't use parachute
>aim for baseball stadium
>aim for bleachers
>homerun
>>
find an active volcano, jump inside to ensure good harvest for nearby villagers
>>
>>7235246
this desu
thank you for next years bounty, anon
>>
File: IMG_2564.jpg (144KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2564.jpg
144KB, 640x480px
There really is no painless way to die except through euthanasia. Even overdosing, which is an incredibly unpleasant experience if you DO end up dying (there's a good chance you won't)

I hope someday they'll make a good enough anti-depressant that will ease dysphoria. In the meantime try to power through. Think of how badly it would affect your loved ones. I recently had a coworker die suddenly and it left me depressed and crying for weeks along with everyone else who knew her. You don't want that to happen, do you?

Also, look at this delicious egg and see if it keeps your mind off of things.
>>
>>7235599
>implying antidepressants DONT cause suicidal thoughts
>>
File: 1476201242685.jpg (59KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1476201242685.jpg
59KB, 612x612px
>>7235599

>Think of how badly it would affect your loved ones.

What if I don't love anyone, and the only people who were ever close to me regularly abused me and only ever 'loved' me in the most narcissistic and self-serving sense?
>>
>Pursue the job of your dreams
>Start a family
>Settle down with your beautiful wife and loving children
>Live a long and fruitful life filled with treasured memories
>Grow old happy in the knowledge that you can die without a single regret or missed opportunity
>Take a flight to Syria
>Arrive in Damascus
>Strip naked
>Tape a stereo to your chest with American national anthem playing on repeat
>Snort enough coke to kill a horse
>Run down the street waving a giant flag saying "I'm taking ball-loads will you're taking bomb-loads"
>Die peacefully
>>
Shoot up a school while wearing a wizard hat and a 4chan tshirt. Blow your brains out after you kil a bunch of kids. Leave a note that say's
"I did it for memes I DID IT ALL FOR MEMES PEPE YOU MADE ME KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"
>>
File: trans jew.png (531KB, 784x727px) Image search: [Google]
trans jew.png
531KB, 784x727px
>>7235599
>Implying
He can easily suffocate on helium without any pain.
>>
>>7235800
But that method takes a lot of planning, takes a very long time to die, and you WILL feel yourself go away.

The emotional stress will be terrible. Remember that suicide is an impulse.
>>
File: painlesssuicide.jpg (378KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
painlesssuicide.jpg
378KB, 1239x795px
>>7235934
Its painless takes very little planning and takes about 20 minutes. You'll drift off to sleep doing it. All you need is a tank of helium a sealable bag (like a clothing bag).
>put a hole in the bag just large enough to insert a tube from the helium tank
>put bag over head
>dispense helium
>wait 20 minutes or so
>drift off to sleep
>die
You'll fall asleep quickly like this. Quit lying to try and save the loser. Helium is an efficient easy way to die.
>>
>>7235761
yfw self destructive people will literally cut ties with people to remove the hesitation caused by that question.

Go to a church man, it will help.
>>
>>7235953
20 minutes is fucking long, not to mention the preparation

Why do you think people gun themselves or jump to their death ? Because that's what the suicidal impulse is. Not making preparations and a set-up.
>>
File: ah about that.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ah about that.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>7235968
>gun themselves
>not shoot themselves
>I'm gunning you
>GUN GUN GUN GUN
>gun is not a verb
You've never touched a gun in your life have you?

And if he can get access to a gun that is the fastest method. You won't feel it if you shoot yourself in the head you'll go into shock and then you'll die.
>>
>>7235985
>You've never touched a gun in your life have you?
Yes.
>>
>>7234999
exploding dildo
>>
>>7234999
Just will yourself to death.
Requires some willpower though.

Or kill yourself by dying.

Or do a suicide by old age.
Normal people don't do that so it'll be special.
>>
>>7234999
Literally choke on a dick?
>>
>>7234999
Read your posts and die of cancer
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.