[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I asexual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 4.jpg (16KB, 256x241px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
16KB, 256x241px
So /lgbt/ can you tell me if I fit the asexual bill? I'm a man, but I have no interest in women, or men, though I find women more pleasing to look at. I rarely get really excited, by any form of sex ; the only thing that gets me off sometimes, though rarely, is light bondage, but not the sex that might come with it. I can also sometimes, though not all the time, get excited by feelings. I feel the need to masturbate maybe once or twice in a week.

What am I /lgbt/?
>>
>>7234576

a human being, and don't let anyone ever try to take that away anon.
>>
Yeah, you sound like an asexual. Maybe a grey-asexual
>>
I'd say you are, but you really shouldn't let other's opinions influence your identity.

>Feel the need to masturbate maybe once or twice in a week
I really only get urges once or twice in a month that I rarely act on if that's the kind of answer you were looking for, but frequency really doesn't matter, you know yourself better than anyone else does.
>>
>>7234576
>masturbate
>asexual
No
>>
>>7234803

Are they mutually exclusive?
>>
>>7234803
You can masturbate and be asexual. Masturbation is fun and healthy. Having desire to touch your peepee isn't the same as wanting to fuck someone else.
>>
>>7234576
>asexual
>has sex
you are retarded
>>
>>7234576
try getting fucked by a guy, maybe you're gay
>>
Nope just circumsized
>>
>>7236104
They didn't say they've had sex...
>>
No. If you masturbate regularly and enjoy it, you're not ace, no matter what Tumblr says. You're a sexual person who isn't interested in having sex.
>>
>>7239775
Asexual, like all other sexual orientations, is defined by the genders/sexes you find sexually attractive. You can masturbate to pictures of lampshades seven days a week, but if that's the only thing that turns you on, you're still asexual.
>>
>>7239775

I don't masturbate daily, once or twice a week, maximum. And I mechanically enjoy it, but I don't feel sexual excitement. I am excited sexually almost never, maybe once in a month, or less.

>>7239791
I find no genders attractive, but I prefer to look at females, though some males are more beautiful than some females. I mostly masturbate to light bondage and the likes, but I am not attracted by the sex, only the bondage part. It's more pleasing than exciting actually.
>>
>>7236104

Never stated had sex.
>>
>>7240894
Have you tried having sex? You should try men and women and make conclusions based on this.
>>
>>7242413

No, I never tried. I don't have much interest in actually having sex with someone. But for experience's sake, I could do it with men and women, I just feel like I won't get erect though.
>>
>>7242553
you don't need to be erect to bottom
>>
>>7243454

That's a good point. If might try that, though I don't care to be penetrated. Do people normally find this exciting? Like what do people actually find exciting about having sex?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.