[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does lesbian abuse look like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Lesbian couples have the highest domestic abuse rates apparently.

But I'm trying to picture to lesbians beating each other and all I want to do is whip my dick out and start fapping. Is female on female vicious really that bad? I'm imagining a butch girl like pic related smacking the shit out of a Stacy and I'm getting rock hard thinking about it.
>>
>>7231436
First off, many lesbian couples are a fem / butch. remember this

Second, my mother was lesbian, and got with a ftm bulldyke who beat her half to death, breaking part of her jaw, almost severing her spine, and also giving her lifelong chronic pain

So yeah, lesbians are deranged fucking abusers. Sad part is, some of them think "well at least its not a man beating me"....idiots.
>>
>>7231465
This redpilled me.
>>
File: IMG_4058.jpg (47KB, 634x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4058.jpg
47KB, 634x518px
>>7231436
It's mostly verbal abuse like shouting and put downs and they do it to everyone, not just their partners.
>>
in my experience lesbians are even more misogynistic than men. A true lesbian, not messing around, will try to lock their partner down and keep them so a man can't have them.

Have you heard that joke?
>What does a lesbian bring to the second date?
>a Uhaul
>to help you move in
>>
>>7231436
>Is female on female vicious really that bad?
You mean "violence" I assume and yes it is.
Consider this:
Women don't at all have the same socialization against use of violence against their partners that men have.
It's well known that women are the more frequent domestic abusers but that this doesn't register with many men because slapping or even punches and kicks are generally considered a female prerogative.
Women are overrepresented in using improvised to actual weapons in domestic abuse.
Another thing considered a female prerogative is verbally castigating one's SO; if women are treated the same way, it's considered fair for them to... slap or beat their husbands.
On top of this, all mental illnesses are comorbid and depression is well known to be more common among legbutts.

You see how this shit adds up?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.