[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dysphoria is a bullshit, and that's why...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 14

File: ab684ae708e9.jpg (83KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ab684ae708e9.jpg
83KB, 480x640px
I can't go like this anymore.
I thought I can, but I can't.
if someone through their rational argument could please explain me the existence of "gender dysphoria"? I don't want to and will not read some ""science documentation reports"" because I don't understand the medical language. And also don't need to know that this is a disorder as a mental disability or psychological problem, cause I already understand that.

I have some arguments that will try to represent here. And you can argue with me and explain and maybe prove that this shit is really here between you.

First of all. Let's look at one situation:
We have a boy who was put in a non-human environment (jungle or robotic dome) and was raised by a robotic surrounding. Robotic surrounding taught this boy all things about human anatomy and that's it. Robots didn't say which gender is prevail and which gender is better. So boy has risen as completely normal strong man, without any dysphoria. Why? Because he doesn't have anything to compare himself to.
Next few hundred boys was raised the same way and no one had any desire to change his sex/gender.
And then There were some few boys and few girls that was raised together. Strongest boys fighted over best girls with other strong boys (cause of instincts), start to prove their alpha male status by giving best presents (food, clothes, shiny stuff), but some of less stronger or even weak boys seeing how those males fighting each other over something THEY DON'T HAVE: vagina, boobs, feminine fragile, start to craive those. They start to copy feminine gestures, start to be more like a females to endear those males. Cause they don't have much strength to harvest/get all things that make their life "easier" by themselves. THEY ARE WEAK. And there is how they instill that they "deserve" those parts that they don't have. They THINK that they are actually a females.

This is a "story", if you wish - a "fairytale"
>>
I want to say that all those FtM and MtF - are people who crave from their life something they think is BETTER for them and will fix all their problems. Maybe someone somewhere saw that some dude helped REALLY good some DUDESS and his little child brain was like" HOLY SHIT, I want that too, I too deserve to be treated like that! I'm A WOMEEN NAW!"
Same goes for FtM - its a girls who desire to be STRONGER, cause maybe their childhood was filled with dolls, puppies, when their role model was their father with gun, hairy chest and bronze muscle biceps.

Every someone who want to be "someone else" wanting this ONLY cause their mind build some psychological wall around desired thing.

Someone wants to be a wolf or a bear for fuck ake, cause they want to fuck as a wolf or bears.
Someone even wants to be a pony, cause of magic and whatnot.

Even I want to be something extraterrestrial cause I'm tired of this planet and all of you, all of this shit. But still. I understand that I'm - human.
>>
>>7231255
>>7231302
here here!

Really, this brings up a good point, male COMMRODERY is a huge help insuring the beta males aren't completely shunned.

I also agree with the point on trans craving stuff, the mtf i knew craved it because after being raped as a child, she didn't want to be "a weak helpless girl" anymore.

This is why I commonly say its an inferiority complex of some sort, or VERY similar to one...
>>
>>7231255
>I don't want to and will not read some ""science documentation reports"" because I don't understand the medical language

what's the point of arguing then
>>
>>7231302
I take it you've read nothing on this subject, or failed to understand the hundreds of pages of scientific journals on it..

Make America Read Again
>>
>>7231255
>I don't want to and will not read some ""science documentation reports"" because I don't understand the medical language

Dropped.

Legolas, if you want to present an argument, you have to be capable of acknowledging and processing facts. I'm sorry they couldn't get that through your thick elven skull while you were young enough to learn that. I hope you at least have enough brain cells to feed and shelter yourself. I would even hope you would have the mental capacity to at least work a minimum-wage job, but I fear that my hope in that may be misplaced.

And here I thought the elves were supposed to be "superior beings". Pffft
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 640x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 640x273px
>repress and start lifting to make dysphoria go way
>it doesent go away
>mfw
>>
>>7231487
Lifting isn't FUN though, you gotta have fun TOO retard...like try fucking sports, or wresting, or SOMETHING...nobody has the time of their life LIFTING, fucking NOBODY.

Might be enjoyable, but not ENTERTAINING...
>>
>>7231502
I only do it to feel manly
>>
>>7231487
>stealth lift for two years so i don't have to talk with anyone and trigger the autism
>mom notices muscle while visiting home and compliments me on becoming a dependable man
>die inside and quit the gym

why even bother friend
>>
>>7231502
Do something FUN and manly. Break shit, play gorey violent games (brutal doom honestly helped for me lol) and do strenuous physical activity, which isn't just MENIAL like lifting...make it like chopping wood, or something you feel ACCOMPLISHED about

reps dont do anything for this, but cut down a tree? you can look back n say "fuck yeah, I did that"
>>
>>7231600
>you can get swole doing cardio
How would you calculate training volume? How would you manage VIF? How would you ensure progressive overload?

You know skellies can lift for years and make no gains because they didn't actually progressively overload their muscles over time (or because undereating and you can't build muscle in a deficit, without high energy availability(fat))
>>
>>7231446
Wtf is your problem with elves? You wouldn't think they were so stupid if you knew their numeric system
Or can you free style rap poems so beautiful as the ones they create?
>>
File: 1368563384167.jpg (133KB, 365x301px) Image search: [Google]
1368563384167.jpg
133KB, 365x301px
>>7232026
>trusting knife-ears
>>
File: futaelffreak.png (111KB, 286x410px) Image search: [Google]
futaelffreak.png
111KB, 286x410px
>>7232026

t. ladyattis
>>
>>7231255
>We have a boy who was put in a non-human environment (jungle or robotic dome) and was raised by a robotic surrounding
Come back when you actually run this experiment.
>>
>>7231255
So like, let me explain exactly what body dysphoria is to you. Lets say for some reason your arm gets smashed between two cars, your bones are shattered, flesh dismmbered, your hand probably shredded. When you look at this limb, you will experience HORROR. It is involuntary, you subconsciously know how your body should look. In the same regard, a burn victim who lost their face is very aware there should be a face there. Exposure really has nothing to do with it, even if there was no one else around and you had a limb destroyed and it rehealed mangled and disgusting, the deep gut disgust your own disigured body gives you is dysphoria. Transpeople experience this at having characteristics of the wrong sex, their subconscious mind registers it as a deformity. It makes a lot of sense for trans people to register it that way, because they have the brain pattern of their prefferred gender, if you woke up tomorrow and your cock was missing and you had started growing tits, you would start to freak out subconsciously and involuntarily, and would be disgusted.

Furthermore, on your second point, multiple studies have been shown that little boys and little girls act in inherent ways. For example a boy will play soldier with his toys even if they're barbie dolls, and a girl will cuddle and baby a toy truck if its the only thing she has access to. We have countless studies showing this.

Gender is very real, and definitely exists in a vaccuum. Transpeople in a vaccuum might not experience as much shame, but thats because they would be free to present as feminine or butch as they pleased without recourse.

As my final statement, if you took an mtf child and put them in a jungle by themselves, they would naturally act feminine without other males to pressure them into an undesired social role.
>>
>>7232263
Thank you. The OP is a dumb fag and a troll.
>>
>>7231255
Assuming you are a male,
How would you feel if you woke up with a pussy between your legs one day?
>>
File: sex change NO!.png (732KB, 1250x800px) Image search: [Google]
sex change NO!.png
732KB, 1250x800px
>>7231255
THIS
great post

I don't fucking understand why these mentally ill degenerates got lumped into our movement. drop the fucking T
>>
>>7235300
Firstable, the grammar in this picture gave me cancer.
Secondly, You literally just said that "If it goes against nature, It's probably a mental condition, and should not be included in the rainbow.
You do realize being gay is also not normal, right?
You do realize you're also a "mentally ill degenerate", right?
also, >>7232263 explained it really well.
>>
>>7235317
>literally just said that
>"If it goes against nature, It's probably a mental condition, and should not be included in the rainbow.

I literally did not
stop making strawmen you mentally ill retard
>>
>>rational argument could please explain me the existence of "gender dysphoria"? I don't want to and will not read some ""science documentation reports"" because I don't understand the medical language.

If you don't accept science as an explanatory tool for reality because "herp derp I don't understand words"...

Aren't you contradicting yourself?

Science is mean to give rational explanations. If you're too illiterate to understand them, don't reject them.

Ignorance is never a justification for rejecting reality you haven't understood.

Also,to make it simple to you: trans women have been demonstrated to have some brain areas and organs in the shape and size of natal wome . Yes, the "intersexual brain" theory has a lot of chances to be true.

Now go and start accepting people and dkversity. That or go back to your chirch, where the bible can give you bronze-age explanations you can easily understand without "science language"

sigh... some people are just so... so...
>>
File: Coochiecoo.jpg (34KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
Coochiecoo.jpg
34KB, 460x300px
>>7232263
Thank you. Actually this makes some sense.
Why some? Cause I do not think that LOSING something is the same way to crave something you have never had.
So regard to your last part of the comment mtf child will act normal, cause it will not understand that femininity is existing.
>the deep gut disgust your own disigured body gives
This I don't believe also, cause there are a lot of animals doing their jobs the same way as before they losing their limbs or getting scars that makes them ugly or if they ugly from the start - if they are living alone they don't care about this, cause there is nobody to compare to. Or they don't have udnerstanding that what's happening is wrong, cause they don't have such as "wrong" or "right", so wouldn't be mtf/ftm freak out of their "gender" cause they will not know about gender existence at all. And this is literally only an exposure problem.
People wanting to be different than they are, cause their general body/power/strength/abilities don't fit with their desired lifestyle. That's it. Nothing else. Yes there is some psychological problems but ALL people have those, weak people just can't handle them.

Also I wouldn't freak out if I SUDDENLY change my sex, cause I can see how I can tactically benefit from it cause I'm gay and this means that it would be less "painful" to get desired male partner. But in other hand I see what are you saying. I just don't believe it's true. But then again... it's just me, stubborn/shit/troll/face/fag
>>
File: 5644cf3917eb.jpg (45KB, 500x609px) Image search: [Google]
5644cf3917eb.jpg
45KB, 500x609px
>>7235294
Feel okay. Cause I can get profit from it. There will be problems with documents, work and stuff, but if I suddenly turn into a girl, I would make myself girl that other boys dreams of, cause I know boy's stuff VERY well.
>>
File: 1363605313011.gif (998KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
1363605313011.gif
998KB, 500x264px
>>7235317
Not poster, but I do think that being gay is not normal for human, and generally its also psychological deviation. I am gay mostly cause I didn't have any male role model in my childhood, and was raised by mother, grandmother and was taught that males are the best if it becomes to defend something, and since I was WEAK child that looked like a girl I developed some fetishes around muscle man being most desirable partner, cause in my child brain muscles was = strength.
Then I grew up and my child thoughts become just sexual fetishes that I want to see not only on my partner but on me also, cause it is some unspeakable rule - "if you want to get something from someone you should be ready to give the same in return", so I started to work around my body too.
>>
File: aDwGBod_460s.jpg (26KB, 460x348px) Image search: [Google]
aDwGBod_460s.jpg
26KB, 460x348px
>>7235370
Well I am too lazy to read all this boring stuff. I have a very valid argument in my head, and I'm trying to bring up some other valid counter argument from people who UNDERSTAND that gender dysphoria isn't just weak-males-want-to-ease-their-life (cause of childhood psychological problems). Cause all I see around me and here are people who trying to me QT GURL for boys they can't have while they are boys. Cause literally its hell for gays novadays for someone its unbearable to live like that. I know cause my relation-life is a hell and I can't get what I really want (all guys that I falling in love are straight, and it would be VERY easy to get them if I were girl, but I don't really want that, cause I like that I'm dude and I like even that I'm gay, I even some sort of like that I have so much problems cause they making me developing myself through them.

Also I can't really say that those medical arguments will not be filled with
"wellp, this is chromosome XFY and it goes like FRRRRFTTTHPRRRTFFF - and that's why gender dysphoria exists!" cause this doesn't prove anything. I need to understand this from human standpoint not a anatomy level.
>>
>>7235370
so you just want a JUSTIFICATION TO YOUR BELIEFS instead an explanation of reality?

And you even admit that you're lazy enough not to care about information that actually would help you clear your ideas?

Prejudiced transphobic gay in the making I'd say.

Also, I don't transition because I wantto fuck more. I transition because I want to live as a female.

BTW I'm bi, so it means the women's market will be closed for me forever (lesbians don't want women with cock).

And yet losing 50% of my potential sexual partners, I don't fucking care, I transition because it's how I want to live, not how much I want to fuck
>>
I don't fully understand all the silly transfaggots, but god damn OP you make me ashamed to be gay.

Have you never known prosecution in your life? It wasn't so long ago that "people who don't understand words" tried making psuedo-science claims about how homosexuality is unnatural. And maybe they were right, maybe faggots shouldn't exist just like trans people, but why should you give a fuck?

If some guy wants to become a woman to stop them from hating themselves what's it to you? As long as they don't try to take over the world who fucking cares...
>>
>>7236505
>JUSTIFICATION TO YOUR BELIEFS
mostly I want to explain to other people that people like you are just weak hypocrites. And want to run away from their "problems" through some shit they are came up with, cause they THINK this will make their life easier (women are fragile, ALL LOVE QT PIE GURLS AND MAKE ALL THE PRESENTS AND GIVE SHINIES TO THEM)

This whole "third gender" irrational and hard to believe to.

I can understand anything if I will get rational arguments to that. But I have nothing to it. My observation is the best answer right now. And I believe in it more then to anything. yes Eventually I will read about dysphoria and what is it for from psychological standpoint, but right now it seems that my BELIEFS are most acceptable for me.

ANd no I'm not transphobic, I weakerophobic. I am afraid that people will claim me weak, so I'm trying to get rid of as much weak people around me as possible, cause only stronger survives and you trying to survive through endear someone to give all life credits to you, cause you MAGICALLY BECOME FRAGILE LITTLE MAHO SHOJO MOON PRISM GIVE ME POWER!

ALso. The case is not cause youw ant to FUCK something, but cause you think that being a girl is better for your DESIRED lifestyle that you DON'T HAVE.
>>
File: tumblr_lskfrhJuDR1r3xcuuo1_500.png (71KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lskfrhJuDR1r3xcuuo1_500.png
71KB, 500x456px
>>7236554
I explained this above. This is something with my very deep psychological problem being around hypocritical people who lying to surroundings, and I claim trans people being actual lyiers.
Sorry about that. But this is the way I am. And I need justice or I need an epiphany that will come to me and explain everything I don't understand and get me close to what I don't believe.
>>
>>7235370
The trans brain theory is bullshit since it was done with fMRIs and technologies are extremely limited. We don't understand the brain well enough to jump to the conclusions you're implying we've come to. Black and white people have different brains, that doesn't mean a white brain that falls more in line on the limited scope of fMRIs of black people is "truly black". Current research shows that there is more intragender diversity than there is between the genders, so there is mostly an overlap between fMRI results of males and females.

Seriously the people pushing the gender brain shit are so scientifically illiterate yet so arrogant.
>>
>>7236554
Guys can't become woman ya dingus
>>
>>7236629
>ALso. The case is not cause youw ant to FUCK something, but cause you think that being a girl is better for your DESIRED lifestyle that you DON'T HAVE.

people jumping out of burning WTC didn't do it because it was an appealing choice - the temperature, suffocating smoke and confusion was simply unbearable. we transshitters suffocate on our own ways and transitioning is simply the only way to lessen the suffering

i wish there was another way but nobody's interested in searching for it. next decade maybe
>>
>>7238423
Well that is the problem. I don't see this the same as suffocating from fire or running from crumbling ceiling for your life. Cause it isn't the same things.
I can understand that this is the same as wanting to be with someone you simply can't for basic and understanding reason (you are gay, he is straight) IT HURTS, it hurts your brain and even sometimes body, cause brain WANTS IT SO MUCH that its SCREAMING "GIVE IT TO ME! THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL REMOVE MY DEPRESSION AND MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER!". But that's the same way as narcomania is exists. The same way our brain demands a masturbation. It's only psychological shit. And you can handle it. But you don't want. cause you are weak.
You rather lie to everybody around you then try to overcome this.
>>
>>7236363
ah yes, I forgot to mention that I don't believe that straights also exists and is normal. Cause "normal" is something people define by themselves as a big part of the the society. They kinda make this definition cause it fits the bigger part of itself and all things that don't fit there is "unnatural". But all people in general are bisexual and rationally speaking they even shouldn't create marriages and shit like this. If people open door into child creation through cells and laboratories, and condition of newly born children will not be worse (or even be better) than vaginabirth-children, man+woman will be obsolete as a thing. cause there is no reason to one sex being so close to another except for fetish or personal (crave for wealth or strength) reasons.
>>
>>7231255
Tell it like it is OP

Trans are crazy
>>
>>7243689
Aren't we all? The point of this thread not in claiming that trans are crazy, they are weak hypocrites. They don't want to overbear their fears or hard life outbursts, they just THINK that being an opposite sex will solve their problems. Mostly it's mtf, cause society asks too much from boys from the start of their lives. Girls can be anything they desire, so they are not very fastidious or picky about what they are. If a girl will play with boys and do boy's stuff all her surroundings will only be glad, cause they will think that is "strong girl is growing out of this", but when boy trying to be feminine or weak, whole society making a fuss from this. Cause weak male in a society means no money, no strength, no support for anyone relative and stuff like this. Cause in their minds male = STRONG WILL, STRONG BODY.
That is why weak boys, who don't want to grow strong, while growing instill in their mind that they are girls, cause in childhood they wanted to be feminine, so everybody would love them and be as fussy as a hen with one chick.
>>
>>7243947
You're not trying to reach an understanding, you just want an explanation that validates your beliefs. You're working backwards from the conclusion to find an argument that fits it. This thread is pointless, and you should honestly just kys, the average human iq would probably increase 5 pts
>>
>>7244206
No I'm not trying to reach an understanding you are right. And I stated already that there is no actual argument that can be stated there that will change my beliefs, except "go read stuff cause they are explained in language we both do not understand, but since you admit that you won't read it you lose and we win!" but this is bulshit the same way I can point into any readable stuff that explains about anything in this world that doesn't have any logical explanation, but somehow SCIENTIFICALLY PROVED.
Logically there is no point for transgenders to exists as a thing
>>
>>7244404
If there is nothing that can change your beliefs, that's not reasoned, that's religion.
If I refuse to understand how combustion and mechanical engineering works, then a car engine would not logically be possible. If I refuse to even try to comprehend quantum physics then digital computers would not logically be possible.

Anyways, since there have been many studies that show confronting someone with opposing evidence justs makes them dig deeper into their beliefs, this thread is pointless and you should go back to r____t
>>
>>7244497
No it is not a religion. its a demand of clear mind and rational answers.
I don't believe in church's god cause its irrational thing to do. Nothing around me tells me that he exists. BUT. I do believe in some cosmic extraterrestrial entity, that could be a god, cause I want to and cause some situations and signs in my life tell me that it MIGHT be true. BUT. Then again if someone will give me rational information, explain and show to m why this entity can't exist, then I'll change my mind. Cause of facts and arguments. Not cause of "welp this is stupid and your beliefs is stupid, go kys".
> then a car engine would not logically be possible
Lol that is completely different. You can just look at anything that moves and explain how it moves by arguments and science. Cause there are SO MUCH time passed since that day that engineering was invented. Also this will be basic science that we are used to. There isn't much evidence for now that transgenders are even exists, at least for me. And I'm fucking lgb dude, I'm kinda have an interest in all those stories that surrounds this abbreviation. But what I see in threads here and in life around that is MtF are just weak attention whores who desires to be QT girl, just to get stuff and make life easier (or have weird fetishes about dressing as a girl). Not cause they have some ... dysphoria. Heck even people from internets when it came to open talking about transgenders, started to be like "OOH LOOK AT THiS THIS IS SO UNIQUE AND SPECIAL AND EVERYONE MAKING FUSS OVER IT AND EVERYONE ENCOURAGING EACH OTHER... I WANT TO BE TRANFDERGENDERP TOO CAUSE I WANT TO BE SPECIAL, POPULAR AND UNIQUE!!11"
Remember fucking omnigenders or how are those fuckers called themselves? When people started to creating stupid random pokemon rings and call them smthng-smthng-gender?
>>
File: 4331c0fe2f64.gif (20KB, 200x268px) Image search: [Google]
4331c0fe2f64.gif
20KB, 200x268px
>>7244497
Yeah also computers don't demand that they are something completely different than computers. Same goes for cars. If you see a car and there will be a sign that this is actually a airplane - you will not believe it, cause this is literally has no facts and no sense. Maybe if people who made this car will push some magical button and then this car will spreads it's wings and fly. But it still will not be a plane it will be a car with wings (a car which can fly, like a boy with a boobs is still a boy, just with boobs).
And computer will not be a boat no matter how much you will nail a board to it.
>>
>>7244655
Before we understood what the biological causes of many neurological disorders were, we still grouped them by symptoms and outcomes. People used to think PTSD was just cowardice (it might be related to overactive adrenaline during stress) or depression was just "being sad for no reason" (when it can be treated with pharmaceuticals). Being trans is grouped by common symptoms (dysphoria, wanting to live as the other gender, etc see the DSM) and common outcomes (improved psychological well being after undergoing transition).

Also, saying that dysphoria isn't real because there are transtrenders is like saying homosexuality isn't real because there are prison gays and r9k losers who want to "go gay" because they can't find a gf. Plus, this is 4chan, so you have a biased sample (normies don't come here).

>>7244687
That's a different argument entirely. Biologically, yeah, a mtf is a male who has undergone endocrine treatment to get some female phenotypes (breasts, fat redistribution, etc.) And FTM is the opposite (facial hair, bigger muscles, etc). That's the physical aspect. No one disputes that (maybe tumblr).

But there are flying cars (or legally, road-legal planes), and ocean-going floating computers (Any boat today will have computer parts in it) so the distinctions are really in your head
>>
File: rin-9926.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rin-9926.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
Bwahahhaha
Whats the point of arguing with you of im not allowed to bring some proof?
This has to be bait r-right?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.