[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How prevalent is AAP in FTMs compared to AGP in MtFs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3990.jpg (85KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3990.jpg
85KB, 960x960px
How prevalent is AAP in FTMs compared to AGP in MtFs?
>>
>>7230924
I'm still trying to understand the difference between a tranny and an A*P
>>
>>7230994
A*P is a fucking meme and has no credibility.
>>
holy shit frida-chan is back?
>>
>>7230994
AGP is a fetishist who likes to dress up in stockings and lingerie and gets off of it.
A trans woman is a biological male who wants to live as a woman. They are not the same thing.
If you are turned on by dressing up in panties and knee high socks you're a trap sissy not a trans woman.
You need dysphoria and the will to medically transition to be trans.
>>
>>7231438
>AGP is a fetishist who likes to dress up in stockings and lingerie and gets off of it.
>A trans woman is a biological male who wants to live as a woman.
but both of these apply to me...
>>
>>7231567
a transwoman is someone who's brain keeps attempting to perceive their body as female when its not
>>
>>7231780
wrong:
>A trans woman is a biological male who wants to live as a woman.
>>
File: IMG_4063.jpg (68KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4063.jpg
68KB, 828x828px
>>7231393
Yes
I am in here
What do you need?
>>
Basically anyone who identities as a transbian or as a gay ftm has agp or aap.
The only ftm I know was just an unpopular ugly girl who became obsessed with yaoi in high school.
>>
>>7231817
xoxo
>>
>>7230994
I have AGP.
Basically seemingly innocuous things will either make me ecstatic or aroused and I also fantasise about similar things.
Like people calling me girly which is intended as an insult but has the opposite effect.
Or completing a questionnaire and being told I have a feminine personality.
Or thinking about waking and looking in the mirror and seeing a cute girl staring back.
Also crossdressing plays a large part in it.
>>
>>7230994
tranny is someone who wants to live as the opposite sex
"A*P" is a forced meme pushed by a resident tumblrite
>>
>>7230994
they're very often the same thing
a*ps are a subtype of trannies (and are generally accepted to be the majority of mtfs)
the prime example of their overlap is late transitioners who live for men as decades, well into their forties and fifties, and transition after a long and rather successful male life -- they historically make up the vast majority of transsexuals and are still a substantial number today (as recently as 2014, the average age of transition under the nhs was 42, and in an undated but relatively recent document anne vitale (herself an agp woman with a typology that heavily inspired the one often used on this forum) referred to the average age of her mostly-hsts ftms as 35 and mostly-agp mtfs as 48)
a tranny is dysphoric about their sexed characteristics and transitions to the situation that alleviates this, while an a*p fetishizes the opposite sexed characteristics and may develop dysphoria as a result
>>
File: agp vs aap.png (26KB, 855x294px) Image search: [Google]
agp vs aap.png
26KB, 855x294px
extremely uncommon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.