[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mtfs have boypussy >mtfs also have girlcock w-what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: 1479054964188.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1479054964188.png
129KB, 314x278px
>mtfs have boypussy
>mtfs also have girlcock

w-what
>>
>>7229238
mental illness yo

I like sticking my BOYcock in GIRLpussy
>>
Truly this must be sorcery
Or is it witchcraft?
>>
>>7229238
you don't need to be mtf to have a girlcock.
Mine's 7" tho'
>>
>>7229396
difference between girlcock / boycock isssssssssss....non existent?
>>
>>7229402
wow that sounds girlcockphobic!
>>
>>7229402
It's almost as if we should just call it a penis, but MTF's are too insecure so they insist on 'girlcock' or 'girl tinkler' and other ridiculous evasive tortured language because just calling it a dong doesn't make them feel pretty.
>>
>>7229427
I am phobic because I have no idea what it is, I have no definition....it could be a trex for all I know, those are terrifying.

What is a girl cock?
>>7229447
ooooooh....so delusions by the mentally ill.... Wow, this LGBT board seems to be educational! Thanks!
>>7229427
back to you, yes im phobic because mentally ill people are scary
>>
>>7229447
I like ladycock and shenis
>>
>>7229472
The mental illness meme is kind of stale thqdesu

>>7229480
Fuck that, it's just a dick
>>
>>7229499
Not a meme, it legit is illness. And the transition is not a proper treatment
>>
>>7229499
But ladycock is funny, because lady is so elegant and feminine and then it's COCK attached to it. Makes for a funny unintuitive connection of words which still fits assuming it's a ladylike mtf with that cock.

Shenis is a funny pun.

I also like shemale as a word. Punny.

You gotta understand slang or meme language goes further than just delivering a meaning, it's often funny, inside jokish or derived from the culture.

Also mtfs know they got a dick. Just that the dick is a special exception to rules of sex and gender and therefor worthy to differ from the usual word.
>>
>>7229521
>im just a shitposter but i have more knowledge on the matter than every medical professional in the world
>>
>>7229526
>the dick is a special exception to rules of sex and gender and therefor worthy to differ from the usual word
No, that's stupid. Do you also call a MTF's boobs 'trannytitties'? No you don't because it's dumb. Dick, boobs, this is what we say. Please don't use terrible puns or 'unintuitive connections' of lady and cock to refer to your penis. It's just a penis, any ordinary word for penis will do.
>>
>>7229536
Girl plus dick is unintuitive
Tranny plus boobs is intuitive

Girlcock or similar delivers more information through one word then penis would. If you said my partners penis is hard. I would assume your partner is male. If you said your partners girlcock is hard I would have the additional information that your partner is mtf.

There is a reason for words like this. Even though you'd like it to just be the insecurity of mtfs.

I personally use these words because they're funny. But then obviously only if I want to deliver a joke. Otherwise I use penis or dick or cock.
>>
>>7229533
>completely forgot that homosexuality, transexualism, and other bs was REMOVED from the DSM, only because of fag protests, absolutely no other reason

You can research the old DSM, still has the info.
>>7229536
I'ma start saying trannytitties now.

Also, I thought the MIND was the exception? you know? So ladymind?.... dudebrain?...

....nah, ima start saying THOSE.
>>
>>7229563
>I personally use these words because they're funny. But then obviously only if I want to deliver a joke. Otherwise I use penis or dick or cock.
So why are we arguing? We both find those words ridiculous and wouldn't use them seriously to refer to penis.
>>
>>7229447
on the lesbian subreddits they call it a "strapless"

yes, really
>>
>>7229587
In germany we had a huge discussion about how counter strike would breed killers gunning down schools.

There were tons of politicians and public persons positive for a ban on so called "Killerspiele". But the institution which was responsible for deciding the case didn't ban it. No matter what concerned parents and other people that didn't have a clue said.

I doubt your docs would've removed it from DSM if there wasn't a truth in what the protestors wanted.
>>
>>7229610
Because our opinions differ. Obviously
>>
>>7229526

Ilove the name ladycock, it's elegant, gross, sexy and kinky at the same time

Iwill use it from now on

And yes, I'm mtf
>>
>>7229627
It also goes well with ladyboy! A ladyboy and his ladycock. How harmonic.
>>
>>7229612

Lmao, please direct me to an example post.
>>
>>7229620
Appeal to authority fallacy, faggot.

Also anecdotal.
>>
>>7230025
I know I was bringing an anecdote.

If you don't want authority to decide. Who will? You? Also the proterstors aren't the authority are they.
>>
So what do you call a FtM's front hole????
>>
>>7230036
doctors are, hence the fallacy.... doctors were given death threats during stonewall riots. thus they removed it, out of fear.
>>
>>7229402
Boycock is a cock attached to a boy, girlcock is a cock attached to a sissy.
>>
>>7230069
If you're so bored, why don't you compare pros and cons of removing those things from DSM and tell me then about the results?

I say pros and cons, because people that get invited to debates gotta understand both sides. It's a tell and listen. I'm sure you can do that.

Inb4
>mental illness
>>
>>7230049
A man cave
>>
>>7230049
Mangina
>>
>>7230049
A fucking vagina?
>>
>>7230105
pros : "freedom" of decision. Better decorators, maybe

Cons: Mental illness is ignored, which can compound causing other ones, and worsen. Societies mental health will have a large gap where things are ignored. Society will have a larger aids / rape rate. Those whom WANT help will be turned away, and REFUSED help. Those who WANT to help will be arrested. Increases social friction. Increased burden on medical industry

.... anything else?
>>
>>7229587
>implying im denying it is mental illness
it's just that transition is the best treatment there is and a shitposter like you won't change that
>>
>>7230049

Bonus hole, usually.
>>
>>7230184
right right and the suicide rates end up dropping after HRT right?
>wrong
Oh, well, then...SRS lowers suicide rates a whole bunch right?
>wrong
oh...uhm.. ...fuck....

How exactly does transition help again?
>>
>>7230049
boypussy (^:
>>
>>7229962
i can't find an exact post as they're far and few in between thankfully

but the main sub as a fucking essay on transwomen etiquette, you'll find the strapless nonsense in there

/r/actuallesbians/comments/15ha8u/on_dating_trans_women_and_transphobia/
>>
>>7231139
+ also love how they're comparing having a penis instead of a vagina to having six toes

delusion
>>
>>7230218
>t. that one swedish study from 20 years ago that took all non-responses as suicides
gtfo
>>
>>7229238

Yes, it's natural to be confused by this combination of male and female in the same person. But it's not so difficult to understand when it's explained to you. It's called a BOYpussy, because her ass, and thus her male past is behind her. Her GIRLcock is in front of her, and thus her future life is lived a s a girl.
>>
>>7229627
>>7229638
Yes, I use lady cock. I think it sounds nice. But what do I know?
>>7230218
Wait, really? There are studies that show all of those things are improved after transition and after surgery etc.
>>
>>7240282
not really, generally after surgery there is "mental stabalization" just to prevent anheroing over the surgery mutilation.

I mean, you literally get a frankenstien piece of genitals

Incase you aren't familiar, for men they hack up the penis, hack up the flesh, scoop stuff out, shape the tattered fleshy bits and form them into what looks like a vagina, while taking the end of the cock nub n making a clit *Horribly vomits*

For women, they take skin n fat, and form it into a penis, again shaping it, but it literally feels like a 3rd leg, not a penis. they can also hack the pussy up, burn the hole shut and cut the clit so its a few inches longer, but it still looks weird as fuck.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.